i-force reversitol v2

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. damn if my girl was around when I had my reversitol, we would have had to sneak home for a minute or 30
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    really drying out nicely, i've actually tightened up my diet-except for t-day, lol. libido had leveled off some, but seems to be back with a roar. i have gone to a 3/2 rotation, 3 a day was a little rough on the old joints-this is a good thing, imo-shows me rev v2 is very effective as a anti-estrogen. i-force can feel free to send me another bottle, i really like this stuff!!!
    I'll send you a few bottles but you know what I Want in return

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    really drying out nicely, i've actually tightened up my diet-except for t-day, lol. libido had leveled off some, but seems to be back with a roar. i have gone to a 3/2 rotation, 3 a day was a little rough on the old joints-this is a good thing, imo-shows me rev v2 is very effective as a anti-estrogen. i-force can feel free to send me another bottle, i really like this stuff!!!
    I ordered 3 bottles :X

    man.. lol this stuff is going to be used in my next natty cycle for sure! (I tend to refer to is as my Post PCT LOL)
    RecoverBro ELITE

  4. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'll send you a few bottles but you know what I Want in return
    lol-the deal is still good to go!!!btw-flex, my joints are 53 years old....mattrag-i am impressed with rev v2, hope your results are =2or>than mine.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Bigt, you ever have any gyno trouble?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    theory or not, i am pleased so far with rev v2...it seems to be working well.
    Good stuff man.. glad you are liking .
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Good stuff man.. glad you are liking .
    you bet. i am getting nice results from rev v2-good product!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. gotta love a man who thinks outside the box and chooses to supplemet based on his beliefs

    personally i take my ecdy 1 cap 6times a day to keep a constant flow in my blood rather than take 3 pills twice a day.
    KEP UP THE INNOVATION!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Bigt, you ever have any gyno trouble?
    itchy nips mostly, but i always have an ai on hand for emergencies....i have a few go to-otc ai's, plus some rc's, going to add rev v2 to my list of otc ai go-to's.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    itchy nips mostly, but i always have an ai on hand for emergencies....i have a few go to-otc ai's, plus some rc's, going to add rev v2 to my list of otc ai go-to's.
    Wow, that good eh? Hmm. Perhaps I should look into getting a couple more bottles.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow, that good eh? Hmm. Perhaps I should look into getting a couple more bottles.
    yeah, plus my list is going to get shorter when formastanzol bites the dust....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, plus my list is going to get shorter when formastanzol bites the dust....
    Its leaving...? I havent even run that yet... Though transdermal AIs are really hard seeing I am married and the double dosing (night time dose) would put my wife in danger...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Its leaving...? I havent even run that yet... Though transdermal AIs are really hard seeing I am married and the double dosing (night time dose) would put my wife in danger...
    there are ways to work around that, but this is a i-force log, don't want to get off point.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Back on point...heh heh

    Name:  boob-fuko-1.jpg
Views: 5527
Size:  28.2 KB

    Impressed by your thoughts on Rev2. Next to stims, you are well versed on AIs.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    itchy nips mostly, but i always have an ai on hand for emergencies....i have a few go to-otc ai's, plus some rc's, going to add rev v2 to my list of otc ai go-to's.
    nice!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Back on point...heh hehName:  boob-fuko-1.jpg
Views: 5527
Size:  28.2 KBImpressed by your thoughts on Rev2. Next to stims, you are well versed on AIs.
    thanks az, i appreciate that! i have to admit that i am surprised to be this impressed with rev v2, it exceeded my expectations. i tend to hold water since starting trt, the rev v2 has dried me out nicely.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Glad is working for you Big Tom, it is a good supplement.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Glad is working for you Big Tom, it is a good supplement.
    thanks raulob, i agree!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. I was jw bc i do and rev2 has done well with it. Quick bump to 4 for a few days zapped it and steady crushing at 3 now. Wish it'd dry me out more like you're getting!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I was jw bc i do and rev2 has done well with it. Quick bump to 4 for a few days zapped it and steady crushing at 3 now. Wish it'd dry me out more like you're getting!
    damn dw, it zapped your gyno flare up this quickly...i would say it is working well for you. maybe you just need more time for the drying out effect to kick in? since starting trt if i am not using an ai i hold water, but a quality ai seems to rid me of the water rather quickly...pretty much tells me if the ai is up to par or not, rev v2 is doing the job nicely!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Yea man I was surprised my self, I got the Letro out bc I figured there was no way, jokes on me.

    I picked up another bottle for pct, hope it'll dry me out then
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yea man I was surprised my self, I got the Letro out bc I figured there was no way, jokes on me.

    I picked up another bottle for pct, hope it'll dry me out then
    i am thinking about another bottle myself!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am thinking about another bottle myself!
    Did you see the sale?? $25 with a free bottle of TT33 during the Tday/Cyber monday sales...PHEW
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Did you see the sale?? $25 with a free bottle of TT33 during the Tday/Cyber monday sales...PHEW


    damn.....that's a nice deal.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. finished with my bottle...thanks i-force for this opportunity, i really enjoyed rev v2....i give it my top rating-i am going to get another bottle!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I-Force Reversitol on cycle
    By XxAnabolicBxX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 07:37 PM
  2. For Sale: I Force Reversitol 2 bottles (Anti-Estrogens)
    By testotony in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 02:02 PM
  3. For Sale: Reversitol by I Force (Testosterone Boosters)
    By testotony in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 08:21 PM
  4. For Sale: I-Force Reversitol (Anti-Estrogens)
    By testotony in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Log in
Log in