EAS Reload

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So I recently picked up 6 boxes of this stuff for a total of 40 bucks. 1 box gives you 21 day supply of packets with each packet providing the following = Creatine mono = 2 grams Glutamine = 2 grams HMB = 1 gram Taurine = 500mg.

The recommended dose is 3 packets daily. I have been using mostly 2 a day for about the past week with one day using 3 and yesterday using 4, but going forward I am going to stick with 3 per day till my supply runs out, although I got a few more GNCs to check for the clearanced purchase. Will pick up a couple more boxes if I can keep finding em at these prices.

Now I have run HMB in the past but not at 3 gm a day, and I know most recommend a minimum of 2 gms a day for any efficacy but usually that is cost prohibitive. Not really sure how to "log" this crap as I don't expect much of anything measurable in real numbers off of this, instead merely hoping for some increased recovery between workouts and some accelerated healing of some nagging injuries, in particular a lower ab strain/tear/ sports hernia? that has been plaguing me for months.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
so far i really think that this 3gm dose of hmb is increasing my recovery, from both running and resistance training, i have exactly 6 weeks worth at 3gm per day, really hoping for speedier healing of this ab injury though

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Call me crazy but my ab injury is feeling better than it has since i hurt it. I need to correct my first post, wherein i state it is a 21 day supply-it is not- is is 1 week at 3 packs per day, so anyone paying full price for this product (30 bucks) would be getting ripped, but at the price i paid definitely worth it so far.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Ab injury is doing amazing, toe injury so-so, and I reaaly can't say day to day recovery is improved any. Something is definitely helping my ab injury though. Have also been using Swanson's GH releaser at 5 caps pre bed but never on an "empty stomache". Somedays I notice better sleep and dreams and somedays not. Hoping to get a couple more boxes of the reload this week when I scrounge a couple of GNCs and then may order another GH product along with some super cissus to run a super recovery/rehab stack for a chance to finally heal up all these nagging injuries and get back to unlimited training.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
just recieved my AI samples today, had kinda forgot I sent for 'em. Kinda handy timing since I have been contemplating a non amino based GH booster to run after or alongside my Swanson GH Releaser which is amino based. HGH Pro will get the nod if I like the sample, which will be judged solely on sleep. If I can't get anymore EAS reload for dirt cheap, I am going to just get straight HMB to run alongside the Cissus and the GH boost. Considering high dose full spectrum cissus herb, versus any of the extracted products to see if the whole is greater than the parts.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
tonight i did hanging knee raises for the first time since the summer when i hurt my abs and they felt good, very pleased with the results thus far.Picked up some EAS ARMOR which is basically the same as the reload just more in the package so you only take 2 a day. That gets me another week.

Still nothing to report as far as recovery or improved performance in the weight room. I have been upping the volume lately doing two a days with a 5k run and the later a resistance training workout. Body is feeling it but so far so good, can't say the HMB/creatine/glutamine products are doing anything for that.

I held off so far on any additional GH booster over and above the swanson one , but did pick up some generic sleep herbal from GNC and some SAMe from the Amish place (50 cents a box, expired oct 11), have been adding that to my prebed stack for even deeper sleep. Seems that really all these GH boosters do is deepen your sleep so I save a little money.

Still planning on getting some cissus but also picked up some MSM, Silica and triple strength joint formula to assist with healing and recovery, all again at 50 cent a bottle.

Today did a 2 mile barefoot run on treadmill, followed by shoulder/pullup/bicep supersets and then 1 hour of Isshinryu Karate class.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tonight i did hanging knee raises for the first time since the summer when i hurt my abs and they felt good, very pleased with the results thus far.Picked up some EAS ARMOR which is basically the same as the reload just more in the package so you only take 2 a day. That gets me another week.

Still nothing to report as far as recovery or improved performance in the weight room. I have been upping the volume lately doing two a days with a 5k run and the later a resistance training workout. Body is feeling it but so far so good, can't say the HMB/creatine/glutamine products are doing anything for that.

I held off so far on any additional GH booster over and above the swanson one , but did pick up some generic sleep herbal from GNC and some SAMe from the Amish place (50 cents a box, expired oct 11), have been adding that to my prebed stack for even deeper sleep. Seems that really all these GH boosters do is deepen your sleep so I save a little money.

Still planning on getting some cissus but also picked up some MSM, Silica and triple strength joint formula to assist with healing and recovery, all again at 50 cent a bottle.

Today did a 2 mile barefoot run on treadmill, followed by shoulder/pullup/bicep supersets and then 1 hour of Isshinryu Karate class.
Holy Savings!!!!! 50 cent a bottle!!!!!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Holy Savings!!!!! 50 cent a bottle!!!!!
Indeed, this place gets store refuse and resells it , mostly from grocery stores and I think sometimes places like walgreens or rite aid, they put any supps outdated in boxes at 2 for a dollar, this summer they had sidewalk sales and put em at 4 for a dollar! I get supps that are a few months past the expire date on the bottle dirt cheap. Mostly just support stuff but occasionally sports nutrition too. Yesterday they had 4 packs of RTD muscle milk lite for a buck each!