Gettin Crazy with Craze!

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Gettin Crazy with Craze!

First off, i gotta thank DS for getting a sample of Craze out to me. DS is a great company, with some awesome products.

Before i get into this, i would like to mention: 1) its quite hard to judge a pre-wo product from just 1 sample pack...lots of variables come into play 2) as we all know.....everyone is different. just because i felt something from a pre, doesnt mean you will

Now lets get into this...

as a side note, epic packaging for these samples

I dont really like using the usual "10/10" type reviews, so bear with me as im just gonna ramble off what happened.

Took out the sample pack, and mixed it up with ~14oz of ice cold water. As you'll see in the picture below, it mixed up just fine, theres a few "floaties" left in there *you can kind of see the sparkle of them in the pic* but no biggie.

As far as taste goes, im not a huge fan. *i should say, im not a huge grape fan as it is* Craze had a slightly chemically taste, with a hint of grape aftertaste........keep in mind, taste is very subjective, and im sure there will be people who love it.

Craze started off pretty good. About 15 minutes or so after i took it, started to feel a nice smooth energy. wasnt jittery or anything like that....ive deff. had stronger pre's, but for such a low caff. content im surprised how much i felt. focus slowly started to come on after that...wasnt amazing, but was deff. noticeable.

And heres where things got weird........about 45-60 minutes after i had taken craze, i being to break out in a cold sweat, and started to feel like i was going to puke. I went outside in the cool air for like 10 minutes, drank a bit of cool water, and then all of a sudden, boom i felt fine again. i have NO idea what caused this, to be quite honest ive never reacted like this to a pre before.....and ive tried a lot of them. was able to finish my workout with no problems *aside from those 10 minutes i felt sick*.

Now, like i said at the begining: its vary hard to judge a pre off of 1 sample pack...too many variables in play for me to say it was deff. the Craze that made me feel this way............its something that i would deff. like to try again to see if i have a different result.

Overall: Most likely would not buy this product without being able to try a few more samples. Im not a huge fan of feeling like **** midway through a workout, but i cant be 100% certain it was the craze that did this. flavoring could deff. use some improvement *even though this isnt something that should steer people away, effects > flavor*

Once again, a big thanks to DS for getting this sample out to me!

iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

If you hadn't felt sick half way through would you have rated the product enough to buy otherwise?

I appreciate buying a pre workout from one sample seems fickle to some but for many products (Maximize V2 as an example) one serving can be very convincing.

I know there is a big stimulant component in this argument but to the mass market they are probably going to go for the one they felt straight away rather than the one that has to accumulate.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you hadn't felt sick half way through would you have rated the product enough to buy otherwise?

I appreciate buying a pre workout from one sample seems fickle to some but for many products (Maximize V2 as an example) one serving can be very convincing.

I know there is a big stimulant component in this argument but to the mass market they are probably going to go for the one they felt straight away rather than the one that has to accumulate.

aside from the sick feeling, it was a decent pre......if i was looking for something with a very smooth/subtle stim effect, then this would be the right route to go!

im kind of curious, i did take this on an empty stomach, if i try it again in the future, im thinking maybe take it with a small meal or something?
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Craze feedback is RIDICULOUS
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. CRAZE PreSALE!!
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 2