KLEEN's Review of samples of FINAFLEX G8

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

KLEEN's Review of samples of FINAFLEX G8

Name:  FINAFLEX GOODIES.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  70.4 KB

I recently won a bottle of FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT and was lucky enough to have got some samples of G8 with it, and I thought I should really do a review on this stuff since it has really impressed me quite a bit.

Taste - I heard rumblings from a few people they didn't like the taste. I say different strokes for different folks because I really enjoyed the flavor. Yes there was a tiny aftertaste to it but this stuff is not Koolaid it has ingredients that do things. I found it to be very good.

Effectiveness - Well this stuff was awesome, I took it on an empty stomach several times and each time I was out like a light within 30-45 minutes. If I was still awake at the 30 minute marker I was feeling that nice warm fuzzy full body relaxation feeling. I slept HARD, sometimes not even waking up for my middle of the night urination. I drink easily 44 oz of fluids the 60-90 minutes prior to bed so that is really saying something. I had amazing dreams or once or twice slept so hard I just woke up with the alarm and didn't even remember falling asleep much less a dream like even my mind completely relaxed.

Waking up - Well waking up was a little harder, not that I felt groggy but initially I did not want to get out of bed what so ever. I was just so warm and cozy and relaxed that ending that state of being was not a want I had at all. I felt I could stay there and sleep but not sooner than I got out of bed and began moving I was awake and ready to go. I also seemed to be less irritable on the days after I took the G8. I only took it on days I knew i was going to have an issue falling asleep since I only had a few samples. Lucky for me my wife is not big on powders so I got to take her G8 Samples too!

Recovery - Since I didn't have enough to take regularly I can't really say much about recovery or any other aspect other than the ones mentioned above.

I think the biggest thing I can tell you in this review is that I thought enough of the product that I have a bottle of G8 on it's way with this months supplement order.

I will be reviewing the PRO XANTHINE 500-XT once I have used all of or most of the bottle.
    Last edited by MrKleen73; 11-07-2011 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Damn Picture was MASSIVE!!!! CREEPY
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you for your very detailed and honest review!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

No problem I truly enjoyed it and can't wait for my bottle to get here.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kleen's AI Sports Z3 and STOKED Review
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 08:20 PM
  2. FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 01:09 PM
  3. Finaflex G8 Review
    By cdiblasi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 11:24 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 02:29 PM
  5. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 11:12 PM