Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

FINAFLEX GOODIES.jpg

I recently won a bottle of FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT and was lucky enough to have got some samples of G8 with it, and I thought I should really do a review on this stuff since it has really impressed me quite a bit.

Taste - I heard rumblings from a few people they didn't like the taste. I say different strokes for different folks because I really enjoyed the flavor. Yes there was a tiny aftertaste to it but this stuff is not Koolaid it has ingredients that do things. I found it to be very good.

Effectiveness - Well this stuff was awesome, I took it on an empty stomach several times and each time I was out like a light within 30-45 minutes. If I was still awake at the 30 minute marker I was feeling that nice warm fuzzy full body relaxation feeling. I slept HARD, sometimes not even waking up for my middle of the night urination. I drink easily 44 oz of fluids the 60-90 minutes prior to bed so that is really saying something. I had amazing dreams or once or twice slept so hard I just woke up with the alarm and didn't even remember falling asleep much less a dream like even my mind completely relaxed.

Waking up - Well waking up was a little harder, not that I felt groggy but initially I did not want to get out of bed what so ever. I was just so warm and cozy and relaxed that ending that state of being was not a want I had at all. I felt I could stay there and sleep but not sooner than I got out of bed and began moving I was awake and ready to go. I also seemed to be less irritable on the days after I took the G8. I only took it on days I knew i was going to have an issue falling asleep since I only had a few samples. Lucky for me my wife is not big on powders so I got to take her G8 Samples too!

Recovery - Since I didn't have enough to take regularly I can't really say much about recovery or any other aspect other than the ones mentioned above.

I think the biggest thing I can tell you in this review is that I thought enough of the product that I have a bottle of G8 on it's way with this months supplement order.

I will be reviewing the PRO XANTHINE 500-XT once I have used all of or most of the bottle.

Last edited:
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your very detailed and honest review!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No problem I truly enjoyed it and can't wait for my bottle to get here.