Here's some info on Cabergolean and Ergo-Blitz:

1. Cabergolean improves memory and the ability to focus
  2. Cabergolean improves HGH output
  3. Cabergolean reduces prolactin levels
  4. Cabergolean Increases Nitric Oxide (NO) bioavailability
  5. Cabergolean improves sleep

=================================

1. Increase muscle growth rates
  2. Minimized muscle catabolism (breakdown)
  3. Improve the immune system
  4. Increase growth hormone levels
  5. Strength and power
  6. Quick recovery after workout sessions
  7. Muscle building potential
  8. Energy levels

=================================

LET IT BEGIN!

So here's the deal. I'm staying with the recomp that I've been doing and basically trying to keep everything the same as I have been doing. The only difference will be two scoops of Ergo-Blitz before/during workouts along with 4 caps of Cabergolean 2-3 hour before workouts and right before bed. The first dose is on an empty stomach (I go into training fasted) and the last dose I make sure not to eat for 2-3 hours.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1: First Impressions

Ergo-Blitz really surprised me. The taste is very mild and there is very little coloring added to the drink. I'm mostly impressed by this because many other preworkout drinks use disgusting amounts of sugar/artificial coloring/artifical flavoring. Ergo-Blitz does NOT.... and most surprisingly, I can't even taste the BCAA that are in the drink except for a tiny aftertaste.

This is not a "OMG BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS" type of workout drink. You can just take 400mg of caffeine preworkout and get that. Ergo-Blitz is there to support the body during training. I noticed today (first day) I was able to get a couple extra reps out than I normally would be able to and actually decided to incorporate push presses into my workout today... I just felt like I could keep going. I normally just take a scoop of leucine preworkout (I go into my workouts fasted).

ALSO, for anyone who was following my previous log, you know that my sleep schedule is whack. I normally get to bed around 4 and wakeup at like, 2-3 PM.

I started Cabergolean 3 days ago and the first day after taking I wokeup and was like "YAH LETS GO!" as opposed to "I need sleep... sleepy sleep." If you catch my drift. And I didn't realize what time it was until I turned on the comp... it was 11. I slept for 7 hours and it felt better than my usual 10 (yes I sleep 10 hours a day usually, I work online and go to school online).

This has been the same deal each day... I wakeup earlier and feel better.

More info to come!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good BBG. I am enjoying Ergo as well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro.

Let's see it this time. :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro.

Let's see it this time. :)
I'm expecting these to be more mild. Like I said, Ergo-Blitz doesn't kick you in the nuts to make you get an extra rep out on bench like stimulants do lol It's actually giving the body what it needs to get the extra reps.

Again, woke-up earlier today feeling refreshed. More updates to come. BUMP for the morning/mid-afternoon crew.

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
I'm expecting these to be more mild. Like I said, Ergo-Blitz doesn't kick you in the nuts to make you get an extra rep out on bench like stimulants do lol It's actually giving the body what it needs to get the extra reps.

Again, woke-up earlier today feeling refreshed. More updates to come. BUMP for the morning/mid-afternoon crew.
Will be starting a log with ergo and caber real soon, do you take these on off days or cardio days. I train in the early am, should I just slam 2 scoops of caber and 4 ergos and head straight to gym??? Is it okay to drink coffee on the way to gym? Thanks for your help bro!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be starting a log with ergo and caber real soon, do you take these on off days or cardio days. I train in the early am, should I just slam 2 scoops of caber and 4 ergos and head straight to gym??? Is it okay to drink coffee on the way to gym? Thanks for your help bro!
Reverse it, Ergo is the powder and Caber is the pill ;)

I take the Cabergolean around 2 hours before my workout (and right before bed). On off days I just take it a few hours after I wake up (and again before bed). I use one scoop of ergo-blitz on off days, mix it with 5 grams of leucine and split that between my first and second meals.

So if you wakeup and you're in the gym within 1-2 hours, I say take the Cabergolean upon waking and then Ergo-Blitz 10-20 before training, and sip it till about halfway done your workout. Or just drink it down all at once, I just happen to do it the other way lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The taste of Ergo-Blitz, although mild, completely covers up the taste of amino acids. I added 5 grams of leucine to my shaker bottle that had 1 scoop of ergo-blitz... couldn't taste the leucine. AMAZING!

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Reverse it, Ergo is the powder and Caber is the pill ;)

I take the Cabergolean around 2 hours before my workout (and right before bed). On off days I just take it a few hours after I wake up (and again before bed). I use one scoop of ergo-blitz on off days, mix it with 5 grams of leucine and split that between my first and second meals.

So if you wakeup and you're in the gym within 1-2 hours, I say take the Cabergolean upon waking and then Ergo-Blitz 10-20 before training, and sip it till about halfway done your workout. Or just drink it down all at once, I just happen to do it the other way lol
Thanks bro! Sounds like a plan.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP!! Guys this log will be long and I'll try to update as frequently as I can...

Pumps are pretty insane right now, I haven't felt pumps like this in awhile. I usually don't use preworkouts, which is one reason, but second, I don't really do high rep sets. But with Ergo-Blitz (and Cabergolean) it's pretty stupid. I stay pumped a good hour after the workout too.

Also, I shot out of bed at 8am today (4 hours earlier than normal) and I felt energy throughout the day... starting to crash right now though... I'm going to start getting up much earlier/sleeping earlier so here's to it sticking with the help of cabergolean!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long time eh? Planning on running natty for a while? ;)

No winter bulk? Lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long time eh? Planning on running natty for a while? ;)

No winter bulk? Lol
It's called Androbulk and I have to wait awhile lol

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
So, is taking the full 16oz of ergo prior to working out, then sipping another 16oz during workout, overkill? Anyone stacked the ergo with any other pre-workout like jack3ed, or take jack3d before, then take ergo during?