IGF2/ANABETA/FREETEST/LITUP BULK STACK LOG!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

IGF2/ANABETA/FREETEST/LITUP BULK STACK LOG!!

Hey guys just got the above stack purchased, in the mail, on the way. Very excited!!
    Right now, I just got done w/ two natural bodybuilding shows. dieted for about 11-12 weeks, then for another 2 or so weeks ive been eating still really clean, somewhat dieting still. I'm slowly adding new foods back into my diet, and I'm getting stronger. This new stack should fire gains right up! I'll get more info w/in the next few days..
    As of this morning i was 170lbs and probably... b/w 6-8% bf. Just looking at the mirror. Can see sep in my legs still abs are pretty damn sharp can see obliques and whatnot..
    any ?s

ace

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

In for the ride Ace. Glad to be of help choosing your stack.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. Registered User
    Answers

Subbed. Good luck.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

hopefully you will be able to start this Monday. Have you ordered AnaBeta yet?

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have ordered anabeta i did it at the same time... Not sure when the appnut box is on its way out but i got anabeta from amazon and it said it will be here b/w the 7th and the 10th... so thursday at the latest.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

AppNut usually ships within 3 days. sometimes it takes longer though. They are based out of North Carolina so depending where you live....

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed! Ought to make some nice gains with that stack.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

thats for sure. AB + IGF 2 is legit for bulking

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So apparently the appnut stuff will be here by friday. All I have to say is I'm impressed w/ the speed of delivery. Anabeta off of Amazon.com wont be here till anywhere between monday and thursday
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

any dosing reccomendations for said stack?I know it says it on the bottle but is it ok to take igf and ab @ the same time prew/o and post w/o ??
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

yeah AppNut ships really fast. Not sure when Free Test will arrive. if its not there by Monday, PM me and I'll check on it.

12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    any dosing reccomendations for said stack?I know it says it on the bottle but is it ok to take igf and ab @ the same time prew/o and post w/o ??
    IGF you want to take upon wakening and at bed time. Personally, any product with L-dopa messes up my sleep. So when I run IGF-2, I take it upon wakening and 90 minutes pre-workout. See what works for you.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

@r1balla will it all be in one box? (the appnut stuff that is)
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just got my 10lbs of dextrose powder in the mail =)
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

@r1balla Got all my appnut stuff brother, good lookin out!!
    All i have to do now is wait for the Anabeta.. If i am correct, I have 30days of IGF2, 25 days of free test, 20 days of LITUP (2 scoops) and 30days of the anabeta.. So it would make sense to start taking them all at the same time... So i'm going to wait 1-2 more days for the AB to arrive.

As far as dosing goes...
    The bottles say 1 capsule 4x daily for the AB and IGF2, and FT..
    Just evenly spread em out w/ meals??
    Or any suggestions?
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

everybody prefers different dosage timing that works best with their bodies. this is what I would do that would work for me. I workout around 4PM so the dosage with anabeta revolves around that

AB - 1 with breakfast 1 with lunch 1 pre workout 1 post workout
    ( i have seen logs where people have taken 2 AB pre workout and 2 AB post workout. find what you like and keep carbs high for best results from AB)

IGF 2 - First dose with breakfast Second dose at bedtime (you will see an amazing sleep)

Lit Up - 2 scoops pre workout

- Regarding Lit Up: For some people, they feel it very very fast (10 min) and for others it takes 30 min so you will have to find how you react to it. You can even start with 1 scoop and see how you like it and how you react. Your call.

Free Test - first dose upon waking second dose about 1 hour pre workout

- Regarding Free Test: I know products are expensive so if you can not do this, no worries....but you will really see better results off of two bottles of Free Test. If you decide to do this, let me know and maybe you i can get another tub of Lit Up to add to your stack to make 40 days of 3.1g of DAA with two bottles of Free Test for better results and combat the potential DAA estro sides. If you want to stay with just one bottle, thats totally fine also. Or you can just purchase another bottle. If you want to order another bottle from AppNut, PM me or any other rep for the 40% OFF coupon.

Stack looks good, glad you got your AppNut stuff quickly. AppNut appreciates your order for sure. I look forward to seeing this log explode.

17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

If you dont want to get another tub of Lit Up but want a few more days of it to even out the Lit up/Free Test days, PM me and Ill get some samples sent your way to last you the last few days of the stack.

btw, what flavor of Lit Up did you get?

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Looks to be a quality stack, look'n forward to the feedback.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

cool dude! i got cherry citrus litup
    Im gonna see how this is goin rt now and figure **** out.. But youre saying to take two freetest tabs at a time? and two igf2 at a time?
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

last thing you need to know before you start the stack:

AnaBeta will make you very very thirsty so continue to drink water (i know you probably already do...but just in case). If you feel like your dehydrated or your mouth is dry, its normal and increase your water intake.

21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

cool dude! i got cherry citrus litup
    Im gonna see how this is goin rt now and figure **** out.. But youre saying to take two freetest tabs at a time? and two igf2 at a time?
    no.

IGF 2 - 4 caps per serving. 4 caps in the morning 4 caps at bedtime

Free Test - a few options. 4 caps in the morning with your meal, or you can split it up. But 3,7 keto, i believe, has a half life of about a day or so. so that being said, there really is no point in splitting up the dosage, but its an option you can do (i do it, no reason for it though). So if you dont split it up, take 4 caps with breakfast. if you split it up, take 2 caps with breakfast then 2 caps about an hour before you train

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ended up going to a concert last night.. so that means i was dancing for a good 4ish hours.. didnt really miss a meal though, had a big sandwhich before i went in, snuck another sandwhich and two burritos in.. ate the 2nd sandwhich 1/2way thru, burritos at the end.. Regardless I wokeup this morning 170lbs dry and lean =)

Other news.. AB just came in. I'm going to go to the store today and get some supplies.. (sweetpotatoes, ground beef, veggies).. Probably get this train rollin monday morning!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm going to see how i feel 1-2 weeks in, and decide if I want to get another tub of litup and freetest.. No problem w/ running it that much longer right??

So I've been done w/ my contests for the last 2-3 weeks and Ive been eating really clean.. My Macros were sitting at about P:280 C:315 F:80... With my fats being 20g from eggs in the am and about 60 from ground beef and nattypb before bed.. So the cals were approx 3100.. From eating this my weight has been sitting consistent between at 170 for this time period..
    I'm probably going to continue eating clean, but r1balla you were saying to up my carbs for AB...
    I'm thinkin about eating mostly like this.. Probably up everything just the slightest bit (carbs mostly), or start throwing 2-3 planned cheat meals in a week.. thoughts?
    My goal for this stack is to gain 7-10lbs.. A little bit of bodyfat is fine, as it promotes strength... but i'm not turning into the michellen man either.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

The only reason i said to increase your carbs is because when i took anabeta, as well as many others, experienced better results while doing this.

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm thinking about actually taking a deload/light week right before i start this stack.. Should refresh me, and make me stronger for the upcoming 4ish week assault
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to all of this! Since the topic started in another thread I started looking at the idea of AB/IGF2, its a killer combo. Yes - Free Test would show better results on 2 bottles and doubled dose. First thing in the morning and then 45-60m before workout. Depending on when you do your workouts may influence where you find IGF2 to be most fitting. I like the idea of a deload week, a calm before the storm? Thanks for posting the diet too. As long as you eat clean you'll be fine on not accumulating too much BF. I tend to just take my competition diet breakdown and just increase the portions, maybe add some more carbs. <--especially since youll have AB in the mix it would just make sense.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Really so You're saying id take 8caps freetest a day?? or by double dose you simply mean 2bottles in a row?
    And why do you reccomend splitting the freetest dose? the bottle says you dont have to split it up..

Ya just ate some lunch.. about 7.5oz chick breast, ~5oz sweet potato, one large bannana.. Gonna go do a light shoulder workout since i'm doing a deload week..
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Light shoulderworkout went great.. stuck it to reps of 15+ with 30sec-1min rest MAX.. Didnt take any sets to complete failure, and dropped one total set from each exercise.. When I got in there and started getting into it i REALLY wanted to train heavier / harder.. but I'm thinking this week will set me straight, and I'll REALLY be ready once I have A- started the stack and B- got a deload in
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

You dont have to split it up if you dont want to. I do split it because I do my lifts in the evening so Ill dose it upon awakening and pre workout. If you're an early lifter then maybe a single AM dose would be better for you. The idea is that 3,7-keto has about a 12 hour half-life. If I had to chose one or the other I would just take 4 caps before breakfast as per Friedel's instructions. Since you are dosing Anabeta and DAA. In addition, you'll have better cortisol curbing action at 4 caps in the moning when cortisol is at its highest in the day.

I'm sorry, disregard my double dose comment. That was a confusing statement. You could run two bottles back to back if you wanted to. Go 8-12 weeks on then 4 weeks off.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

innnnnnterestingg.. Like i was saying earlier, I'm not trying to beat the dead horse with the dosing questions. It just seems like i learn more everytime you guys tell me stuff like that..
    As far as curbing cortisol during workouts, i usually sip40-50grams of dextrose powder and 2 scoops of instantized whey.. insulin = anabolic so it will curb the cortisol, right?

And as far as I've seen everybody seems to say that the two bottles of free test is where you really start to see the results.. I'm probably going to see how i feel, and if i feel id like to run it longer i'll grab an extra free test and litup tub before my first ones run out
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, that insulin spike from carb/protein fast track intake will curb cortisol. The carbs are gonna blunt GH in the process but I could care less post-workout... I want the insulin to raise IGF1.
    Hey man, the only way I ever learned was asking questions. The only dumb question is the one not asked.
    Franz Kafka
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well yeah I figure fast carbs to my muscles are much more important than a little GH (especially when tryin to bulk)
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Exactly. Not to mention the mechanism is exponentially more effective for growth.
    Franz Kafka
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Well yeah I figure fast carbs to my muscles are much more important than a little GH (especially when tryin to bulk)
    if you decide to get more lit up and free test, PM me and ill see what I can do. and no, do NOT double dose Free Test lol.

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

haha good lookin out r1balla. i appreciate it brother.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

I'm at work right now and got frantic while typing earlier. Yeah, dont do that... that's not what i meant. lol
    Franz Kafka
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

LOL

38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

you started this past Monday? any update?

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

@r1balla. No buddy I was actually taking a deload this week before i started the stack.. Prob startin this monday.. hahaha you know i would have given an update had it already had i started it THIS monday!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So again. Starting the stack this monday.. I'll probably weigh in sunday morning and take measurements and what not.. Deload week is going great, went and got a chiropractic adjustment and of course some active release therapy done.. After that trained some chest and tris.. Everything went smoothly, no tweak in the shoulder (as i had been feeling in the past week or so).. Even was brave enough to do Barbell incline.. Again I went really light seeing as it is still my deload week, but it was smooth and felt good.
    Still eatin clean but i had a big cheat yesterday went down and ate a bunch of pizza at a pizza buffet!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Trifecta Stack with hghup&freetest
    By Slave99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 11:36 AM
  2. IGF1 LR3/IGF2 LR3 Stack Log!
    By SolidusSnake in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:29 AM
  3. LIGHT IT UP!!! LITUP log stack promo!
    By Vitruvian in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 10:06 PM
  4. JW, IGF2 and RPM fall stack
    By machine528 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 12:52 PM