IGF2/ANABETA/FREETEST/LITUP BULK STACK LOG!!

A

aceroni

Awards
Hey guys just got the above stack purchased, in the mail, on the way. Very excited!!
Right now, I just got done w/ two natural bodybuilding shows. dieted for about 11-12 weeks, then for another 2 or so weeks ive been eating still really clean, somewhat dieting still. I'm slowly adding new foods back into my diet, and I'm getting stronger. This new stack should fire gains right up! I'll get more info w/in the next few days..
As of this morning i was 170lbs and probably... b/w 6-8% bf. Just looking at the mirror. Can see sep in my legs still abs are pretty damn sharp can see obliques and whatnot..
any ?s

ace

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ride Ace. Glad to be of help choosing your stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hopefully you will be able to start this Monday. Have you ordered AnaBeta yet?

A

aceroni

Awards
I have ordered anabeta i did it at the same time... Not sure when the appnut box is on its way out but i got anabeta from amazon and it said it will be here b/w the 7th and the 10th... so thursday at the latest.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AppNut usually ships within 3 days. sometimes it takes longer though. They are based out of North Carolina so depending where you live....

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Ought to make some nice gains with that stack. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats for sure. AB + IGF 2 is legit for bulking

A

aceroni

Awards
So apparently the appnut stuff will be here by friday. All I have to say is I'm impressed w/ the speed of delivery. Anabeta off of Amazon.com wont be here till anywhere between monday and thursday

A

aceroni

Awards
any dosing reccomendations for said stack?I know it says it on the bottle but is it ok to take igf and ab @ the same time prew/o and post w/o ??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah AppNut ships really fast. Not sure when Free Test will arrive. if its not there by Monday, PM me and I'll check on it.

R

Rucksdaddy

Awards
any dosing reccomendations for said stack?I know it says it on the bottle but is it ok to take igf and ab @ the same time prew/o and post w/o ??
IGF you want to take upon wakening and at bed time. Personally, any product with L-dopa messes up my sleep. So when I run IGF-2, I take it upon wakening and 90 minutes pre-workout. See what works for you.

A

aceroni

Awards
@r1balla will it all be in one box? (the appnut stuff that is)

A

aceroni

Awards
Just got my 10lbs of dextrose powder in the mail =)

A

aceroni

Awards
@r1balla Got all my appnut stuff brother, good lookin out!!
All i have to do now is wait for the Anabeta.. If i am correct, I have 30days of IGF2, 25 days of free test, 20 days of LITUP (2 scoops) and 30days of the anabeta.. So it would make sense to start taking them all at the same time... So i'm going to wait 1-2 more days for the AB to arrive.

As far as dosing goes...
The bottles say 1 capsule 4x daily for the AB and IGF2, and FT..
Just evenly spread em out w/ meals??
Or any suggestions?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everybody prefers different dosage timing that works best with their bodies. this is what I would do that would work for me. I workout around 4PM so the dosage with anabeta revolves around that

AB - 1 with breakfast 1 with lunch 1 pre workout 1 post workout
( i have seen logs where people have taken 2 AB pre workout and 2 AB post workout. find what you like and keep carbs high for best results from AB)

IGF 2 - First dose with breakfast Second dose at bedtime (you will see an amazing sleep)

Lit Up - 2 scoops pre workout

- Regarding Lit Up: For some people, they feel it very very fast (10 min) and for others it takes 30 min so you will have to find how you react to it. You can even start with 1 scoop and see how you like it and how you react. Your call.

Free Test - first dose upon waking second dose about 1 hour pre workout

- Regarding Free Test: I know products are expensive so if you can not do this, no worries....but you will really see better results off of two bottles of Free Test. If you decide to do this, let me know and maybe you i can get another tub of Lit Up to add to your stack to make 40 days of 3.1g of DAA with two bottles of Free Test for better results and combat the potential DAA estro sides. If you want to stay with just one bottle, thats totally fine also. Or you can just purchase another bottle. If you want to order another bottle from AppNut, PM me or any other rep for the 40% OFF coupon.

Stack looks good, glad you got your AppNut stuff quickly. AppNut appreciates your order for sure. I look forward to seeing this log explode.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you dont want to get another tub of Lit Up but want a few more days of it to even out the Lit up/Free Test days, PM me and Ill get some samples sent your way to last you the last few days of the stack.

btw, what flavor of Lit Up did you get?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks to be a quality stack, look'n forward to the feedback.

A

aceroni

Awards
cool dude! i got cherry citrus litup
Im gonna see how this is goin rt now and figure **** out.. But youre saying to take two freetest tabs at a time? and two igf2 at a time?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last thing you need to know before you start the stack:

AnaBeta will make you very very thirsty so continue to drink water (i know you probably already do...but just in case). If you feel like your dehydrated or your mouth is dry, its normal and increase your water intake.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool dude! i got cherry citrus litup
Im gonna see how this is goin rt now and figure **** out.. But youre saying to take two freetest tabs at a time? and two igf2 at a time?
no.

IGF 2 - 4 caps per serving. 4 caps in the morning 4 caps at bedtime

Free Test - a few options. 4 caps in the morning with your meal, or you can split it up. But 3,7 keto, i believe, has a half life of about a day or so. so that being said, there really is no point in splitting up the dosage, but its an option you can do (i do it, no reason for it though). So if you dont split it up, take 4 caps with breakfast. if you split it up, take 2 caps with breakfast then 2 caps about an hour before you train

A

aceroni

Awards
Ended up going to a concert last night.. so that means i was dancing for a good 4ish hours.. didnt really miss a meal though, had a big sandwhich before i went in, snuck another sandwhich and two burritos in.. ate the 2nd sandwhich 1/2way thru, burritos at the end.. Regardless I wokeup this morning 170lbs dry and lean =)

Other news.. AB just came in. I'm going to go to the store today and get some supplies.. (sweetpotatoes, ground beef, veggies).. Probably get this train rollin monday morning!

A

aceroni

Awards
I'm going to see how i feel 1-2 weeks in, and decide if I want to get another tub of litup and freetest.. No problem w/ running it that much longer right??

So I've been done w/ my contests for the last 2-3 weeks and Ive been eating really clean.. My Macros were sitting at about P:280 C:315 F:80... With my fats being 20g from eggs in the am and about 60 from ground beef and nattypb before bed.. So the cals were approx 3100.. From eating this my weight has been sitting consistent between at 170 for this time period..
I'm probably going to continue eating clean, but r1balla you were saying to up my carbs for AB...
I'm thinkin about eating mostly like this.. Probably up everything just the slightest bit (carbs mostly), or start throwing 2-3 planned cheat meals in a week.. thoughts?
My goal for this stack is to gain 7-10lbs.. A little bit of bodyfat is fine, as it promotes strength... but i'm not turning into the michellen man either.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only reason i said to increase your carbs is because when i took anabeta, as well as many others, experienced better results while doing this.

A

aceroni

Awards
I'm thinking about actually taking a deload/light week right before i start this stack.. Should refresh me, and make me stronger for the upcoming 4ish week assault

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to all of this! Since the topic started in another thread I started looking at the idea of AB/IGF2, its a killer combo. Yes - Free Test would show better results on 2 bottles and doubled dose. First thing in the morning and then 45-60m before workout. Depending on when you do your workouts may influence where you find IGF2 to be most fitting. I like the idea of a deload week, a calm before the storm? Thanks for posting the diet too. As long as you eat clean you'll be fine on not accumulating too much BF. I tend to just take my competition diet breakdown and just increase the portions, maybe add some more carbs. <--especially since youll have AB in the mix it would just make sense.

A

aceroni

Awards
Really so You're saying id take 8caps freetest a day?? or by double dose you simply mean 2bottles in a row?
And why do you reccomend splitting the freetest dose? the bottle says you dont have to split it up..

Ya just ate some lunch.. about 7.5oz chick breast, ~5oz sweet potato, one large bannana.. Gonna go do a light shoulder workout since i'm doing a deload week..

A

aceroni

Awards
Light shoulderworkout went great.. stuck it to reps of 15+ with 30sec-1min rest MAX.. Didnt take any sets to complete failure, and dropped one total set from each exercise.. When I got in there and started getting into it i REALLY wanted to train heavier / harder.. but I'm thinking this week will set me straight, and I'll REALLY be ready once I have A- started the stack and B- got a deload in

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You dont have to split it up if you dont want to. I do split it because I do my lifts in the evening so Ill dose it upon awakening and pre workout. If you're an early lifter then maybe a single AM dose would be better for you. The idea is that 3,7-keto has about a 12 hour half-life. If I had to chose one or the other I would just take 4 caps before breakfast as per Friedel's instructions. Since you are dosing Anabeta and DAA. In addition, you'll have better cortisol curbing action at 4 caps in the moning when cortisol is at its highest in the day.

I'm sorry, disregard my double dose comment. That was a confusing statement. You could run two bottles back to back if you wanted to. Go 8-12 weeks on then 4 weeks off.

A

aceroni

Awards
innnnnnterestingg.. Like i was saying earlier, I'm not trying to beat the dead horse with the dosing questions. It just seems like i learn more everytime you guys tell me stuff like that..
As far as curbing cortisol during workouts, i usually sip40-50grams of dextrose powder and 2 scoops of instantized whey.. insulin = anabolic so it will curb the cortisol, right?

And as far as I've seen everybody seems to say that the two bottles of free test is where you really start to see the results.. I'm probably going to see how i feel, and if i feel id like to run it longer i'll grab an extra free test and litup tub before my first ones run out

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that insulin spike from carb/protein fast track intake will curb cortisol. The carbs are gonna blunt GH in the process but I could care less post-workout... I want the insulin to raise IGF1.
Hey man, the only way I ever learned was asking questions. The only dumb question is the one not asked.

A

aceroni

Awards
Well yeah I figure fast carbs to my muscles are much more important than a little GH (especially when tryin to bulk)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Not to mention the mechanism is exponentially more effective for growth.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yeah I figure fast carbs to my muscles are much more important than a little GH (especially when tryin to bulk)
if you decide to get more lit up and free test, PM me and ill see what I can do. and no, do NOT double dose Free Test lol.

A

aceroni

Awards
haha good lookin out r1balla. i appreciate it brother.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm at work right now and got frantic while typing earlier. Yeah, dont do that... that's not what i meant. lol

A

aceroni

Awards
@r1balla. No buddy I was actually taking a deload this week before i started the stack.. Prob startin this monday.. hahaha you know i would have given an update had it already had i started it THIS monday!

A

aceroni

Awards
So again. Starting the stack this monday.. I'll probably weigh in sunday morning and take measurements and what not.. Deload week is going great, went and got a chiropractic adjustment and of course some active release therapy done.. After that trained some chest and tris.. Everything went smoothly, no tweak in the shoulder (as i had been feeling in the past week or so).. Even was brave enough to do Barbell incline.. Again I went really light seeing as it is still my deload week, but it was smooth and felt good.
Still eatin clean but i had a big cheat yesterday went down and ate a bunch of pizza at a pizza buffet!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good. yeah i hate injuries. ive had two minor injuries the past 4 week. my bicep and my lower back feels like i pulled something.

A

aceroni

Awards
So i found out the reason i'm having problems is because I'm a student. That said, I sit, ALLDAY LONG. I sit in class, I sit driving to class, I sit when i get home to study..
All this sitting is causing me to round my scapula forward, which is shortening everything else, causing pains and tweaks..
Doc said if i do my scapula exercises and focus on squeezin my scaps together while sitting i should be ok though.

On another note, went out to the golden corral buffet last night had a good cheat meal..
Two bigass steaks two big sweet potatoes, pizza, tacos, chinese chicken.. Not to mention german chocolate cake!!!!
I got home from the buffet last night and my dad said i looked H U G E!! =)
Wokeup this morning 173~174 about 4lbs heavier of probably just glycogen, maybe a little water... Gonna probably take the weekend off due to the school semester winding down and getting insane!!!
Going to weigh in and hopefully take some measurements either sunday or monday morning, then get this stack rollin!!

As far as dosing, should I start off at lower doses (maybe half) for week one, then by week two bump everything up to 100% of the doses?
Just a thought..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im the opposite. im in nursing school and on my feet 3/4 of the time lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im somewhere in between moving back and forth sitting and standing in the laboratory. Even though Im only in one department were somewhat scattered on three different floors.

There was an article on AM not too long ago talking about how many people now a days have more shoulder pain from lifting because of these things: we're a lot more sedentary and therefore "slouched" than years ago when you were on your feet all day and maintained better posture.

Woooow.... I like eating big but I couldnt do that. Even off season - i just cant put it down. Props.

A

aceroni

Awards
Ended up goin in for another light shoulder day.. Everything felt great, no tweaks, no nothing. Nice mind muscle connection..
My deload week is completed, now for an off day or two, and to start this stack on monday!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im really excited to follow this - just sayin.

A

aceroni

Awards
Thanks buddy =) ive cheated a few times this weekend on the diet prob sittin between 173-175.. probably mostly water and glycogen.. But yeah I'm feelin great and REAL excited to start this up monday!

Found my moms camera.. I'm going to take some pictures tmr morning when i frst wake up, and get my weight.. then I'll take a picture after i finished the stack!
I'll make sure both pics are taken in the AM, no pump no food, at the same area in my house so that they are as close as possible for comparison!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you probably needed it mentally and physically. I took 2 months off because my season ran from January to September. I wanted nothing to do with the gym for about 2 weeks in October.

Looking forward to these photos.

A

aceroni

Awards
So good news and bad news.. I got my weight and measurements, and even got pics, but the camera i intended to take pictures with somehow didnt work.. So i had to use my phone, which means the quality is poor.
Little background info:
I've been lifting for about 6-7 years.. When I really started to get serious was about half a year or so before my first round of bodybuilding competitions in spring 2009.
I used to always train with a 5-6 day split week, hitting each seperate group on a seperate day.. After training for this round of competitions (fall 2011) I feel that having a seperate day for just bis or just tris is redundant..
So my split since i have quit dieting has been more like
legs
back bis
off
chest shoulders tris
legs
off
repeat

or something along those lines..

I did start my stack today.. I felt pretty warm in the morning must be from the freetest as i read other users have reported the same thing..
I have been more hungry today, might be the anabeta .. Only time will tell.
Also noted i felt generally "good" today. had good focus during the exams and what not... I'm not expecting DRASTIC things to happen from day one on a natural stack, or anything really, but so good so far..
I had an exam in professional ethics today, also an exam in my microbiology lab.. then a quiz in international culture.. So i had originally planned an off day and I am looking forward to SMASHING legs tomorrow..
Squat hard or go home!

EDIT:: Forget that man i am pretty damn hungry!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha here we go! should be fun. i used to do a very similar split for about 3 years then changed to DC and results are insane. i really love the 4 OFF days. gives my body alot of time to recover.