purebred's Climbing The Food Chain w/SNS Pumped Test Stack (Sponsored AgmaDAA)

purebred

purebred's Climbing The Food Chain w/SNS Pumped Test Stack (Sponsored AgmaDAA Log)

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Pumped Test Stack
Agmatine and D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 159.8 lbs.
Prescription/Recreational Drugs: N/A
Current Training Program: EC Maximum Strength Phase 1

Took a bit of a lay-off after getting my tat done and having had two major exams on the same day of the same week. I have not been able to schedule an appt with the doc to get blood work done but I will be doing so today first thing after I'm out of class. Lost a bit of weight over the course of the study week. Weeks like this tend to mean my dieting habits change and my stimulant consumption increase. Lower calories and stimulants do not exactly result in massive weight gain for me :) I took my first dose of DAA upon waking and I will be consuming my Agmatine dose (i.e. two pills) with my morning shake:

vanilla soy milk
liquid egg whites
1 scoop natural vanilla protein powder
1 massive tbsp Nutella
1 banana
1/2 cup oatmeal

My second Agma dose will come pre-workout. I'm hoping I can get an appt. for today (or tomorrow, the latest) to get a better reading of my normal levels and ranges. We'll play it by ear! I could always get my results from the last time I did labs (approx. 6 months ago). Something is better than nothing. My levels tend to be pretty consistent anyhow.

Nothing much to report today except that I'm looking forward to this stack going hard for me! I see my lady on Nov 19 (18 days) so the countdown begins. I'm confident the AgmaDAA stack will serve as a great enhancement with reunion ;) I would love to expeience improvement in mood and well-being and hopefully enhance muscle tone noticeably and help me ease back into my weight lifting considering my 2 weeks time off. I'm hoping the little current acne I have isn't exacerbated and I don't start breaking out more. This is my only fear in running this stack but all I can do is hope for the best & plan for the worst. I am currently doing the acne.org regimen which has helped me greatly in the past and has helped control my recent acne breakout (cause still unknown). Twice a day I gently wash my face with warm water + Clean and Clear's Foaming Facial Cleanser for 10 seconds, wait for my skin to dry properly, apply Neutrogena's 2.5% benzoyl peroxide (BP) generously (two finger length's worth), and then I mositurize with a combination of Olay Complete all day UV Moisturizer (SPF 15) and Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisture (Sensitive Skin). I also added a few drops of jojoba oil into my cleanser and moisturizer as well.

I want to take this time to thank SNS once again for putting the utmost faith in me. It means a lot to me that you're taking another journey with me and I hope this log delivers just as well, if not better, than the last. Let's the ball rolling!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed. LOVE AGMATINE!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very good product, even if I was not a rep I would pick this up.

purebred

Acne has improved a bit but not as much as I would like it to. It has cleared up on my cheeks and chin but I've had a couple new eruptions on my forehead. Still maintaining consistency with my Cleansing/BP/Moisturizing regimen. I am noticing I built up a slightly noticeable amount of endurance and aggression during my training sessions. However, this seems anecdotal to me at the current moment due to the small amount of time I've been on the stack. I have also begun combining in one serving Purple Wraath during my workouts with my Focus XT and then taking another serving with dextrose peri-workout. Theoretically speaking, this should be contributing to my performance enhancement but it would be a great injustice to say the AgmaDAA stack is not contributing as well.

From a "male physiological" perspective, the gonadal region is definitely on HIGH ALERT. Self-control and discipline will definitely be need to be heavily implented if I don't want to lose my nuts to my fiancee. :) Either way, I've never been the type to choose fine champagne over beer so I don't foresee any complications in the near future ;) I notice a bit more of a drive and mood elevation but again, I've never taken DAA so I'm not sure how anecdotal this may sound. I'm hoping I can get some feedback on these initial reports.

Looking forward to reporting more and getting all the feedback possible!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in bruther :)

purebred

Workouts have been phenomenal. I'm able to keep on pushing throughout my set and although I do get tired from training, I've been experiencing great drive and vigor throughout my sets and reps are coming with ease. Not to say my weights are getting any lighter than they should be but I can get push/pull them with greater concentration and precision. My concentration tends to dwindle as my workout progresses as my endurance and gas tank runs out but I've been supplementing with FXT + CL Purple Wraath pre-WO, more CL PW with dextrose intra-workout, and ending my training with a PWO shake and/or meal.

Out of the gym, and away from the iron, the "extracurricular effects" have been intriguing. I leave for Arizona to see my fiancee the 19th and will be out there for a week so I will have plenty of opportunities to see what sort of recreational use DAA provides. I will do with what I have gym-wise (I will most likely be using the complex's gym) but I intend to get some sort of training in regardless of what my circumstances are. Unfortunately, I will be missing one week (three 50-min classes) but I will have some classmates signing me in and if possible, sending me the lecture (recorded) via e-mail. I really wish I could get a sooner appt. date with my primary care physician but I was only able to attain something in mid December an the DAA will have run out by then. I'm thinking of setting up an appt. with my old PCP to just get a hold of some bloodwork and see what my levels are while on the AgmaDAA stack and then get some bloodwork done again with my new PCP. All I'd have to do then is compare the results. Theoretically speaking, there should be a noticeable difference.

I'm not too familiar with agmatine but I do notice increased muscle fullness in the morning after I take my first serving with my morning breakfast shake. I was in class tripping myself out feeling up on my muscles. The people next to me must have been like "WTH is up with this guy? Did he take X last night or something?...feelin' all up on hisself.."

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workouts have been phenomenal. I'm able to keep on pushing throughout my set and although I do get tired from training, I've been experiencing great drive and vigor throughout my sets and reps are coming with ease. Not to say my weights are getting any lighter than they should be but I can get push/pull them with greater concentration and precision. My concentration tends to dwindle as my workout progresses as my endurance and gas tank runs out but I've been supplementing with FXT + CL Purple Wraath pre-WO, more CL PW with dextrose intra-workout, and ending my training with a PWO shake and/or meal.

Out of the gym, and away from the iron, the "extracurricular effects" have been intriguing. I leave for Arizona to see my fiancee the 19th and will be out there for a week so I will have plenty of opportunities to see what sort of recreational use DAA provides. I will do with what I have gym-wise (I will most likely be using the complex's gym) but I intend to get some sort of training in regardless of what my circumstances are. Unfortunately, I will be missing one week (three 50-min classes) but I will have some classmates signing me in and if possible, sending me the lecture (recorded) via e-mail. I really wish I could get a sooner appt. date with my primary care physician but I was only able to attain something in mid December an the DAA will have run out by then. I'm thinking of setting up an appt. with my old PCP to just get a hold of some bloodwork and see what my levels are while on the AgmaDAA stack and then get some bloodwork done again with my new PCP. All I'd have to do then is compare the results. Theoretically speaking, there should be a noticeable difference.

I'm not too familiar with agmatine but I do notice increased muscle fullness in the morning after I take my first serving with my morning breakfast shake. I was in class tripping myself out feeling up on my muscles. The people next to me must have been like "WTH is up with this guy? Did he take X last night or something?...feelin' all up on hisself.."
agmatine does increse muscle fullness. It has a partitioning effect and also makes insulin more efficient.

purebred

Workouts have been going great. I am sensing a progressive increase in strength, aggression, endurance, and stamina. I've noticed particularly in compound lifts, I feel as if I am able to generate a higher level of output and intensity. I have noticed I needed to up the dose of FXT to achive the same results I was able to when I first started taking it a few months back. However, it's safe to say my training as ramped up significantly. I'm torn at the moment due to the lack of blood work results I have to substantiate my claims. I am such a visual person and sometimes it tends to work against me. I have currently removed Barbell Back Squats from my regimen in light of an experiment I wanted to run with myself. Not everyone is built for the squat anyway. I'm still deadlifting and my training still involves split leg training and DB lunges as well as various other compound exercises and core strenghtening exercises. I am making it a point to pull more than I push (referring to exercises).

Unfortunately, I have not noticed improvement in my acne. On the contrary, my acne seems to be literally circling around my face. It was mild yet under control in my lower left cheek/chin area and when I started taking the AgmaDAA stack, it seemed to simply migrate in a clockwise direction (anatomically speaking: counter-clockwise). This is considering I am still applying topical benzoyl peroxide (2.5%) after I cleanse and then moisturizing after applying the topical. I have also started gain some acne on my back as well (rare). I never have much difficulty bringing my acne under control, and although it somewhat pains me to assume, I can't help but feel the DAA is aggravating my acne.

On a side note, I have been having some difficulty concentrating for school, even with Focus XT inclued in my study regimen, and I have decided to step up my game. It's been a few months since I ran out of Primaforce Piracetam and Choline Citrate. I went on-line to check if Mass Nutrition still carried pira and choline citrate and to my surprise, they no longer carry piracetam--only choline citrate. I did a general search for Primaforce's Piracetam and found none for sale. I did, however, find a highly economical deal with NutraPlanet's Piracetam. I was going to shoot for SNS' Piracetam but NP offers 200g more for $10 less. Any particular reason(s) for SNS' Piracetam price difference? I will definitely be going to Mass Nutrition tomorrow to check if they have any more piracetam. I will not be needing choline citrate until the Focus XT promo ceases. After that, I'll be going back to my regular old nootropic stack consisting of piracetam, choline citrate, caffeine, 3g combined EPA/DHA from fish oil and theanine. I will also be trying out sulbutiamine for the first time. I think the preceding is a fairly basic yet effective nootropic stack.

Yesterday I purchased Carlson's liquid fish oil which I've dosed the past two nights @ 2 tbsp but will commence dosing 1 tbsp each night after dinner beginning tomorrow night. I need to get my study groove back with my nootropics. I remember feeling much more motivation and drive to study. Information was retained much easier when I was consistent with my nootropics as well. I can attribute a lot of what I've accomplished this semester to the FXT.

purebred

Training is progressing better than expected. Libido, focus, and training endurance + intensity is consistently rising from each workout. I have modified my nutrition surrounding my training (i.e. pre, peri, post). I have been noticing a bit of GI upset when I consume Controlled Lab's Purple Wraath peri-workout. I have limited myself to consuming Purple Wraath 30 minutes prior to training w/my Agmatine dosage. I have ceased including the AST dextrose product with Purple Wraath. I notice far less discomfort when I take PW w/o carbs. I have remove peri-workout nutrition as it seems to needlessly stress my GI system. Post-workout nutrition still consists of either a whole meal or a shake in which I do include dextrose as usual. I will continue experimenting to gain a better insight as to what exactly is causing the GI discomfort but my results as of late have been favorable.

I would like to single out a particular effect I have been noticing becoming more pronounced as time as gone by (no, it's not my libido LOL). I have noticed a more precise degree of concentration and acuteness in my training. I feel stronger, more capable of executing my outlined workouts.

Yesterday's, training session consisted of:

A1 One-Arm DB Push Press 4x6
A2 Close-Grip Chin-Up 4x6

B1 Weighted Push-up 3x10
B2 One-Arm DB Row 3x8

C1 DB Upright Shoulder External Rotation 3x12
C2 Side Bridge 3x30s

As you may be able to interpret by the letter-number layout, this workout involved a type of superset (not sure if there is a technical term for this) during which I would perform one set of the exercise, say A1, rest 90 seconds, perfom exercise A2, and then continue in that manner until I have completed the designated sets & reps to continue onto the next pair of exercises (what comes after the letter "A". class?). This is the first time in my life I have engaged in training of this sort. and I will admit, I was a bit hesistant and uncertain as to how I would fare, and if I would even make it through the workout for that matter. Needless to say, I was being simply being melodramatic and the workout was much less painful than I imagined. I was surprised with the endurance I sustained throughout the ENTIRE workout. It was highly motivating to be able to finish a workout strong when I am typically famished and fatigued. I tend to run out of gas, so to speak, towards the middle of a workout consisting of straight sets. Impressingly, I was able to finish with significant intensity and still had some left in the gas tank--having executed a superset style of training! All exercises were executed with near-perfect technique at almost 100% intensity.

I have mentioned this briefly in my past, however, I will be going on vacation to be with my fiancee for a week (I leave this coming Saturday and come back the following Sunday). Now, I will briefly & lightly touch upon this aspect of the AgmaDAA stack while the fiancee is at work during the week I am there (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday). Fiancee tells me the gym is well-equipped, and although I am not expecting a Gold's Gym set-up, I'm confident I will have enough of what I need to make things complete :sgrin: And that's the dirtiest thing I will ever say. :wink1:

I have noticed I have been more sore than usual. Foam rolling and mobility drills take place prior to every training session. In fact, it's how I warm-up in addition to the proposed warm-up sets. I feel I don't need as many warm-up sets as I used to with the foam rolling and mobility drills pre-workout. I highly suggest you get yourself a foam roller if you haven't already. I use a baseball to foam roll the smaller muscle groups like the glutes and calves. A lacrosse ball or tennis ball is suggested however. It is a painful process at first, but as twisted as this sounds, I have gaine an appreciation for the fame. No, I haven't gotten into the whips and chains yet BUT it is definitely enhancing the recovery process in between training sessions.

I placed my order a few days ago with NutraPlanet for the Piracetam and Sublbutiamine. I figure I'd hold off on buying Primaforce's Choline Citrate since I have some Focus XT left over. I will be sticking with SNS for a Choline supplement for as long as the promo runs. After that, it's back to the drawing boards for a basic choline citrate supplement.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy fawk - these are some detailed updates :eek:
Keep up the good work bruther :)

Have a great time with your fiancee :thumbsup:

purebred

I'm trying to do my best to give SNS my absolute utmost in feedback to better serve you all with all the necessary information to accurately assess the product. I am highly pleased by my experiences thus far. The ONLY negative effects I am experiencing is the increased acne production. This stack would have been great to log while I was still on Accutane. Plus, I would have been able to do blood work without a problem. It's a real shame!

purebred

Delete some of your PM's, Conny! Trying to send an inquiry your way, brother!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent job purebred. sheer excellence. Love Agmatine.

purebred

Just checking in! Things have been pretty hectic since I got to Arizona. My lay and I have been galavanting aroun the city, exploring the culinary diversity Phoenix has to offer. Fortunately, she has many resources available and we have gotten a multitue of great restaurant recommendations.

I haven't done much drinking out here with the exception of the one night we stayed in and her roommate cooked for us. Her roommate (female, 30's) is a Restaurant Manager for the Tuscany @ the JW Marriot. If any of you have had the pleasure of staying there, or even dining there, you know how amazing the food we had cooked for us was. Pork loins wrapped in bacon and mushrooms with THE MOST UH-AMAZING seasoned mashed potatoes I have ever had. Had a few glasses of wine before dinner and champagne with dessert (Tiramisu from Costco). Thumbs up to everything!

I would also like to add that all is going very well with the stack! I have been able to keep up with training relatively well. Wasn't able to access a power rack or any sort of rack for that matter at the JW Marriot so I had to improvise. Either way, I've replaced Squats with Sumo Deadlifts and the I've been active on REST Days with a Bulgarian Split Squat/Push-Up/Pull-Up circuit.
Training on off-days this week looks very similar to this:

Plank 1x20 secs

A1 Bulgarian Split Squat 4x8
A2 Push-Up 4x12
A3 Pull-Ups 3x6

Rest: 90 secs

If all goes well today, today's training session will be as follows:

A Bench Press
5x4

B1 Neutral-Grip Incline DB Bench Press
3x10
B2 Row
4x10

C1 Rear Delt Raises
3x12
C2 Side-Lying External Rotation
3x12

Aggression, focus and intensity have been high throughout the entirety of all my workouts. A friend of mine has prescription discount cards and I may be going back on Clarivis/isotretinoin (i.e. Accutane), which would mean I would be getting monthly blood work done, so I may be getting more DAA (ideally SNS brand) and running another log but with blood work included. I'm highly interested in seeing the lab results because I know what I'm feeling but even then, I need to see it in order to believe it (even though I am seeing noticeable body composition changes and training enhancements). :)

purebred

It was a long and exciting vacation week. I managed to get some training in and these were my last sessions:

Session 1
Foam rolling
Mobility Drills
Plank 1x20 secs

A Bench Press 5x4

B1 Neutral-Grip Incline DB Bench Press 3x10
B2 Row 4x10

C1 Rear Delt Raises
3x12
C2 Side-Lying External Rotation
3x12

Session 2
Foam rolling
Mobility Drills
Plank 1x20s (Warm-up)

A Front Squat 4x6

B DB Bulgarian Split Squat3x6

C1 Waiter's Bow 3x10
C2 Reverse Crunch 3x12

I came across a great time-effective training program developed in Eric Cressey's Show-And-Go Program. I will be switching my training to 2x/week and I'm thinking this might be my best best seeing how my time is slowly but surely diminishing as the days go by. In between studying, seeking employment (not to mention once I actually start working) and all the other things like if throwing at me, including starting nursing school next year, I will be able to get good workouts in, stay active and fit, in addition to still being able to attend to all my duties. As a long-term plan, I feel it will allow me to remain consistent and in steady progression. If you can't fit in two workouts a week into your life then I think it's time to question yourself as a person :D

Here's the new 2x/week regimen:

'A' Session

A1) Sumo Deadlift 4/3/5/3x3
A2) Pull-ups 4/4/5/3x3

B1) DB Reverse Lunges from Deficit 3-3-3-2x8/side
B2) Weighted Push-Ups 3x10

C1) Prone Bridge 3x30s
C2) Rows 3x10

D1) Split-Stance Kneeling Adduction Stretch 30s/side
D2) 1-arm Doorway Pec Stretch 30s/side

'B' Session

A1) Slightly-elevated Conventional DLs 4/4/5/4x5
A2) Wall Ankle Mobs (barefoot) 3x8/side

B1) Barbell Glute-Ham Raises 3x6
B2) Alternating DB Bench Press 3x5/side

C1) Head Supported DB Row 3x10
C2) Walking DB Lunges 3x6/side

D1) Barbell Rollout 2x8
D2) Side-Lying External Rotation 2x10/side

E) Kneeling Heel-to-Butt Stretch 30s/side

Note: Certain exercises have a set #/#/# x reps scheme. This denotes a change in sets from one week to the other.

I would love to see how the rest of the DAA supply performs with the two-a-week sessions as they will most likely last a little longer than my usual sessions. Endurance and intensity are two factors I hope to see persist at high levels throughout my sessions.

Acne has calmed down a little bit, although it worsened a tad during my vacation, but it may have been due to a change in facial cleansers. The only cleanser the wifey had was an exfoliating one containing the little beads some facial cleansing products have and these beads tend to do more harm than good--especially to acne-prone indiviuals with sensitive skin.

purebred

Nearing the end of the entire cycle as the Agmatine supply has been consumed and I have until the 7th of this month before my DAA supply also ends as well. Had some time to spare yesterday prior to attending a business meeting so I figured I'd try out Session A of the 2x/week training.

Foam Rolling

Mobility Work
•Supine Bridge 1x8/side
•Shoulder Dislocations 1x10
•Split-Stance Broomstick Pec Mobilization 1x8/side
•Wall-Hip Flexor Mobs 1x8/side
•Wall Ankle Mobs 1x8/side
•Squat-to-Stand 1x8
•Walking Spiderman w/Overhead Reach 1x5/side
•Pull-Back ButtKick 1x5/side
•High-Knee Walk 1x5/side

A1) Sumo Deadlift 4x3
A2) Pull-ups 4x3

B1) DB Reverse Lunges from Deficit 3-3-3-2x8/side
B2) Weighted Push-Ups 3x10

C1) Prone Bridge 3x30s
C2) Rows 3x10

D1) Split-Stance Kneeling Adduction Stretch 30s/side
D2) 1-arm Doorway Pec Stretch 30s/side

2 min rest in between exercise groups and 90 secs rest in between each exercise. What I love about this training system is it allows me to commit 1.5 hrs to strength training as well as endurance training. I am not used to training endurance, but whenever I do, I don't seem to have a problem with it. I've always maintained a fairly lean physiqued and it is likely due to the amount of calisthenics and cardio I'm used to doing. I love weight lifting and I love the cardiovascular fitness I have derived from it but I also like this system due to the way these exercises are paired. The pairings are highly complimentary so I am able to hit each set with greather than or equal to 80% intensity and I don't burn out quick. Plus, all the exercises I perform have a carry-over effect into real life. Especially the Sumo Deadlifts and other core-strengthening lifts;) (use your imagination - preferably your naughty ones).

I have gained a newfound appreciation for the Prone Bridge exercise as it has really helped improve my ability to get tight during other lifts and strengthen my core. Lord knows if there's one major flaw I have always experienced is getting tight and STAYING TIGHT throughout my lifts. This is a major factor in injury prevention and not many people are aware of it. The DAA has been doing right by me and at this point I have no complaints from a fitness standpoint, as it has contributed greatly to much of my training progression, and I would definitely be interested in running another log (or adding on to this one). I am considering purchasing DAA in bulk powder and running another month or so of it some time after this log ends and complimenting the log with lab results. Hopefully SNS runs another promotion including DAA and I am able to have lab work done during that time period.

My ONLY complaint is due to vanity, and understandably so, and that's concerning the only problem I have had throughout the entirety of this log: acne. Even with daily care with a cleanser, topical and moisturizer, my acne has not improved significantly, if at all. There are many factors that can be attributed to this but I would like to give DAA another shot to compare and contrast this time on it vs. the time I had off vs. the second time around being on it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent log man, currently on this stack myself.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice updates bruther! Really liking this log. Lots and lots of valuable information :)
Thinking about jumping on DAA+Inhibit-E+Agmatine myself :D
Minor bulk phase during the December month...

purebred

Supply offically ended this past week. Final review and analysis on the way. Just finished one final and I have another coming up this Monday. Also recently got an commission-based internship with a doctor specializing in orthomolecular therapy with specializations in kinesiology.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear you finished the stack. Looking forward to that final review. And good luck with your internship bruther :thumbsup:

purebred

I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty upset with the functionality of this board. I have begun writing my final review on THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS and ALL THREE TIMES the website stopped responding and when I was completely done with my write-up: NOTHING had been saved!

In any case, hello ladies & gents! It's been quite some time since we were last in touch! Between the holidays, job applications/interviews, training, finishing school, inquiring to various nursing schools around the country and everything else, I've been PRETTY busy! Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS (SNS)!

It was an amazing experience training and logging with AgmaDAA and since then I have had several of my friends try out DAA as an alternative to all the other inferior "test boosters" they've been taking (I had one buddy who was on MHP T-BOMB lol). You guys are doing a great job at blowing the competition out of the water and I'd like to sincerely thank you for giving me this second opportunity to log a high-quality product. I am still currently using Focus XT. Many of my friends have been impressed with my training results and some have even training with me, and consequently, developed a newfound interest in DAA and Focus XT. I wish I could get paid for referrals! LOL I have recently taken up non-competitive boxing training consisting of 3 days heavy bag work, 2-3 days strength/endurance training and the remaining day(s) are taken up as rest days. I just wish I had decided to start this up while ON AgmaDAA!

Now for the main event: MY FINAL REVIEW ON SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS' "AgmaDAA Stack"

Overall, I had a great experience. I would like to rate it a '8.5' in effectiveness. It yields great results when taken as directed and when consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and proper training, blah, BLAH, blah! Nothing you folks don't already know. While on the stack, I noticed a consistent pattern of elevated moods, increased aggression (both in and out of the gym) combined with "alpha male" qualities. I did experience favorable increases in strength, endurance, training intensity and recovery. I also noticed increased vascularity around the clock. I am naturally a very vascular individual considering I possess low body fat %. My vascularity was simply enhanced, along with everything else ;) if you catch my drift. Libido was most definitely a major plus for supplement with the AgmaDAA Stack. I was very pleased with the OVERALL EFFECTS AgmaDAA provided me with - from a training perspective.

Now, the only reason why AgmaDAA did not receive a higher rating from me (and trust me, I wanted to give it one) is because I had to be true to myself. I was unhappy with the increased acne production I experienced on AgmaDAA. It's been a few weeks since I've been off the stack and I noticed a SIGNIFICANT decrease in acne. What's worse is the acne I was getting while on the stack was unable to be managed or treated. I would put tons of benzoyl peroxide on the 2x/daily I would apply it (along with a moisturizer to balance out the skin-drying effects) and this typically would alleviate my situation - if not virtually eradicate it - and it didn't this time around. I will be getting back on Accutane as my acne condition has reverted and I am again breaking out a bit worse than I normally do. Hopefully that will bring my skin situation back under control, and ideally, rid me from it.

Would I use DAA again? Yes.

Would I do a few things differently? Definitely.

One thing I would have liked to have done differently is be on Accutane while taking the AgmaDAA stack. I would have been able to take care of several variables: the acne and the reasonable doubt of clinical efficacy. I could have kept my acne under control while simultaneously getting confirmation from monthly lab results that the DAA was in fact affecting my test levels positively. I would like to run a log in the future, and although it will most likely be unsponsored, I am confident it will add to SNS' established reputation for delivering on their product(s).

The method which the DAA was delivered was very convenient b/c I could take the capsules with me virtually anywhere and taken them at any time I was required to. This will be a little different if I go with the powder (and I intend to do so) BUT it is justified when comparing costs b/w powder vs. capsules. All in all, I had an overall positive experience. The product was intended for a specific purpose and in my personal opinion, it delivered.

I wish you all the best and I hope this review was sufficient and nothing short of insightful. As always, all inquiries and questions are welcomed. Feel free to deliver all the feedback your mind and heart desires.

Thanks again SNS!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice and informative review as always purebred. :thumbsup:
And happy 2012 to you btw :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice review, sounds like the daa/aga increased your test too much to where it caused a problem.

more test isn't always a good thing, as increased acne is to be expected.

i wonder if adding in reduce xt would help with that?? hmm.....

purebred

I am not familiar with Reduce XT but I will look into it! I am glad you brought that up BC I was looking into running some more DAA in the near future. I loved how I felt on it, but in retrospect I feel as if I didn't have as much fun as I could have, due to the acne flare-ups I was experiencing throughout my logs. There's no surefire way to know my test levels were elevated but that is the reason why I'm doing blood work next log that comes around! Thanks for the suggestion, brother!