Metha-Drol Extreme

ClaytonJ

Awards
I'm taking Metha-Drol Extreme, today is day 2 of my cycle and I already am starting to feel it. I feel like I can go twice as hard as I normally can already and with a short break inbetween sets I feel I could go all day. I dont see much about anyone else taking it, so I'd like to hear some of you're thoughts. Altogether I'm taking Jack3d for pre-WO, Metha-drol extreme(advanced cycle support with it), AMP whey protein, and max ZMA.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start a cycle of this next week. Got my supports, just waitin' on the Metha-Drol Extreme. Good to see other people taking it. We should keep each other updated throughout. I think I'm gonna log mine too. What's your PCT look like? Mine looks like this:
Nolva 30/20/10/10
gonna run DAA from day 1
I have Erase which I'll probably start day 21 and taper down until it runs out.

I wanted to add this, I personally would hold off on any preWO until your pct. Once the PH fully kicks in it'll be enough energy and pumps to get you through your workout. Blood pressure will be high from the PH alone so adding a stim pre would only make it worse. If it was something milder like Hdrol I think it'd be ok for most people but Metha-drol Ex is a pretty strong triple stack that includes superdrol so sides will most likely be high. One more good reason to add the pre in PCT is cuz you won't feel "on" anymore and and you want all the help you can get to try and keep gains and stay on point.

Just my opinion though.

ClaytonJ

Awards
Honestly I havent even planne my PCT I'm looking to get Erase soon, I've heard good reviews about it, in the past I've stacked Rage RV2+T-19+RV5 and a year later took Super D but I've never bothered with a PCT and really had no sides except sensitive nipples, but this being a triple anabolic I'm assuming it'd be a smart idea to get a pct. how much is Erase generally I havent looked into pricing. And I would like to get DAA because it seems a if everyone is putting that into their cycle, but how are your test levels/production levels post-cycle if you dont mind me asking? And yeah I was concerned about the BP levels with using the pre-WO but Advanced Cycle Support is supposed to keep BP levels normal, while keeping kidneys and liver protected so I kinda just brushed off my concerns of what my Bp levels would be. And thanks for the reply i'm happy to see im not the only one ballsy enough to take metha-drol extreme hahah.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
You should always run a proper PCT bro. PCT is just as important as the cycle itself, it should be planned and ready to go before you start the cycle. That's where you're gonna keep your gains and return your body's production back to normal.
I'm not trying to preach at you but some guys will might come in here and rip you apart for running a stack like this without a proper PCT, just a heads up.

Ok, next thing. You gotta get your hands on a SERM ASAP man. If you only have one thing for your PCT it should a SERM like Nolvadex, Clomid or Torem. A SERM will ensure that you keep your gains, keep you from getting gyno, and restore HPTA.
Superdrol alone can give nasty gyno and shut you down hard, it is considered by mostly everyone to be the strongest oral available and here you have it stacked with two other strong compounds.

Test levels are gonna be dropped drastically after you stop taking the PH which is why people add a test booster or DAA in PCT.

The BP support that's in the Cycle Support is to help with the BP from the PH alone, not to help when you're taking more than one thing that will raise your BP.
I hope you consider my advice man and I hope you don't take it as me coming at you rather just sharing some info with you.
I wanna see you do it the right way, stay healthy, and keep those monster gains that you'll hopefully get!

ClaytonJ

Awards
Ahh I got you, and I'm definately not taking it as you coming at me I appreciate the advice very much, I'm looking around at nolvadex online and theres a few different places available but where's the best place to get nolvadex? Do I need a prescription for it or what?

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
You're not allowed to ask for sources, it's a forum rule and the mods might get onto you so I would just delete that sentence out of your post quickly.

ClaytonJ

Awards
I cant PM yet cuz I dont have 7 posts yet, but thank you very much for the advice bro

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Ok no problem. Good luck and keep them updates comin'!

ClaytonJ

Awards
Will do! And if you could I'd like to hear your gains and how you like you're cycle so feel free to PM or post on here :D

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I definitely will. I'm hoping to get it in the mail early this week, key word HOPING! Like I said, I wanna log it so I'll let you know when I start it. Should be interesting since it'll be my first log, lol.

ClaytonJ

Awards
Alright cool. And it should be there fairly quick, mine shipped on the 25th and arrived on the 27th so I was pleased. And this will be my first log too haha

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
at under aweek im sure this is just aplacebo effect. but i used thisproduct alogn with teste and it was a nice addition.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking Metha-Drol Extreme, today is day 2 of my cycle and I already am starting to feel it. I feel like I can go twice as hard as I normally can already and with a short break inbetween sets I feel I could go all day. I dont see much about anyone else taking it, so I'd like to hear some of you're thoughts. Altogether I'm taking Jack3d for pre-WO, Metha-drol extreme(advanced cycle support with it), AMP whey protein, and max ZMA.
If you dont have a test base in place, I would reccomend you add one.
if not somthing like teste/cyp then Transaderm or M1D (from LG) would also be very good to add.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Update!!:food:

I just got mine today and I popped two caps. I'm gonna start up my log after I get back from the gym.

Ballaholics12

Awards
whats up guys...i have some friends running this product & they are using the stack suggested on the ironmag website...now before i purchase this item i would like to know if the stack recommened on the website is what i should get or is there other PCT items better for your body? thanks for the help!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Read post #4 about getting a SERM, it's the most important part. As far as the OTC support supps, there are plenty of other options out there that are way more cost effective.
Most people are gonna tell you that if you don't know the answers to these questions then you shouldn't be running such a serious PH. I do believe that this is a true statement but there's gonna be people that run stuff like this no matter what so I'd rather just share what I know.

Look at my post #2 for what I'm doing for my PCT. DAA is cheap and proven. Erase is getting love from everybody but it's my first time running it so I can't comment on it yet.

The SERM is the most important thing for the whole cycle except the Metha-drol Extreme itself.

svet1986

Awards
Hi Guys . I read what u write about Metha-Drol . I have a question to u guys

I start from today getting :
Metha Drol (1tablet at the morning) + M-Drol (1tablet at the evening) after 30 days I think to start on H-Drol for other 30 days and 2 weeks before stopping the H-Drol to start the PCT I think starting 2 weeks before I to be done from H-Drol the DAA and on the last day the E-Control (Estrogen Control).

My Goal is to gain 30 pounds in the next 3-4 months . I know will be not a lean muscle but at least will get me strenght and I will be able to brake down more muscles . I am 178 pounds right now and look to hit 210 .

I getting also protein powder (morning shake with 60g of swedish oat stratch and 40g of whey protein and peanut butter ), BCAA (5g) morning , before workout and after workout ; Creatin Monohidrate (5g) after workout ; Multivitamins ; Liver Protection (I getting Liver Protection together with the Metha-Drol and M-Drol ) ; Fish Oil ; NO-Xplode ; ZMA every evening ; And I was thinking about Yok3D but I dont know If this will be not to much already pressure for the heart .

My question is what u think guys about my Cycle on Metha-Drol and M-Drol and how is my PCT ?

Thanks

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys . I read what u write about Metha-Drol . I have a question to u guys

I start from today getting :
Metha Drol (1tablet at the morning) + M-Drol (1tablet at the evening) after 30 days I think to start on H-Drol for other 30 days and 2 weeks before stopping the H-Drol to start the PCT I think starting 2 weeks before I to be done from H-Drol the DAA and on the last day the E-Control (Estrogen Control).

My Goal is to gain 30 pounds in the next 3-4 months . I know will be not a lean muscle but at least will get me strenght and I will be able to brake down more muscles . I am 178 pounds right now and look to hit 210 .

I getting also protein powder (morning shake with 60g of swedish oat stratch and 40g of whey protein and peanut butter ), BCAA (5g) morning , before workout and after workout ; Creatin Monohidrate (5g) after workout ; Multivitamins ; Liver Protection (I getting Liver Protection together with the Metha-Drol and M-Drol ) ; Fish Oil ; NO-Xplode ; ZMA every evening ; And I was thinking about Yok3D but I dont know If this will be not to much already pressure for the heart .

My question is what u think guys about my Cycle on Metha-Drol and M-Drol and how is my PCT ?

Thanks
I think you should just run the MDE by itself for the 30 days. You have to be realistic with your goals. In 4 months you could run 2 separate cycles. I wouldn't run a complicated cycle like you have planned out just to try and gain 30 pounds so fast. Keep it simple and stay patient so you can gain quality weight and not hurt yourself. That's my opinion.
Don't waste your money on Yok3d, you'll be ****ing yoked off the MDE itself. As far as PCT goes, I don't see the most important thing for the whole cycle, which is a SERM. If you don't have the SERM planned out than you shouldn't be toying with all these strong compounds. Save the creatine for PCT also.

svet1986

Awards
U talking about estrogen blocker ? The estrogen blocker is e-controler which is estrogen blocker . And about the cycle i know that metha-drol is stronger than m-drol and have in it some m-drol too and for that reason i start it 2 of them but i getting morning 1tb of metha-drol and night 1 tb of m-drol and i will do that for 30 days and dont do the h-drol . What u think ?

trippy1995

Awards
i am starting a cycle of this 1 month after my h drol cycle is down after pct,can you tell me exactly what i need for this cycle i am thinking of just taking

first 4 weeks -
metha drol extreme (2 caps a day)
advanced cycle support(how many a day???)
anabolic matrix(2 caps a day)

post cycle 4 weeks
nolvadex(20/20/10/10)
creatine

what should i add to my on cycle? and what should i add to my post cycle??? i need to prevent gyno from happening,please help and please brand names would help thank you

St.Anthony

Awards
I have a question on PCT

I will be taking metha-drol in a couple of months. Will cycle assist from competitive edge labs be enough for my on cycle?Once I hit my post cycle will AI sports post cycle therapy be enough for my PCT? It contains trans-resveratol, will that be effecient enough for a serm?

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Not at all because those two aren't SERMs, not even close. You need a SERM to suffice as a SERM. Have you heard of Google?