AndroMass review. WOW

GetWedge

Awards
Hello all, i will keep this short and sweet. Let me start by saying, i am not a rep, neither was this a sponsored log, im your average gym go-er, trying to grow. Before i tried this product, i was very sceptical, been around the supplement game for over 5 years, ive seen companies make huge claims, and let me down, so a comparison of an OTC supplement to gear wasnt anything new to me. Andromass made some huge claims, but i tried their 1T-tren and was impressed, so i thought id give Andromass a run. Im running Andromass for a total of 6 weeks and 5 days, i have done 4 weeks so far and still have 2 & half weeks remaining. This log is brutally honest, no extras, nothing taken away.

This is How it went for me:

Height - 5'11
Starting Weight: 182 lbs

Diet - 3500 - 4000 calories, depending on training days

Macros: 40/40/20 - Carbs, Protein, Fat

Lifts:
Bench Press - 90kg x 8
Squats (i only do front squats) - 90kg x 6
Deadlift 150kg x 6
Shoulder Press (Dumbells) - 34 x 8

Week 1 - Nothing worth noting, noticed muscle fullness and pumps during training.

Week 2 - Strength was starting to increase, along with slight increase in weight.
Bench Press - 90kg x 10
Squats 90kg x 8
Shoulder Press - 34kg x 3 sets - 10,9, 9
Weight went from: 182-184

Week 3 - Strength continued to increase, weight went up significantly
Bench Press - 100kg x 6
Squats - 100kg x 6
Shoulder Press - 36kg x 7
Weight went from 184-190

Week 4 - Strength going up still, weigh increased
Bench Press - 100kg x 8
Squats - 110 kg x 5
Shoulder Press - 38kg x 8
Weight 190-194.
Total weight gain to date: 12 lbs

So this is it so far, i am very impressed with what ive seen. I am yet to run a PCT to see how much of the gains i keep, but 12lbs gains from an OTC supplement are unheard of, IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN. Pricey i wont lie, im a student too, but its one of the best investments ive made, compliments are flying in, and muscle size has significantly increased. Minimal fat gain give and take 1-2 lbs. 10 lbs lean mass. Bodybuilding is a pricey sport whether pro or as a hobby, and you have to be willing to invest to get to where you want to be. If your diet is on point, you will not be disappointed. Stay tuned for my remaining 2 weeks loggings!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the forums?

GetWedge

Awards
thanks. I joined today, but ive been running AM since the 27th september and writing down my results. so far so good.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you are seeing good results, is this the first cycle you have ran?

Shredzz

Awards
Very decentttt results, 2 weeks left too, GET IT IN!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review bud, 12 pounds in 4 weeks is impressive! If you like this version you are going to love AndroMass V3!

GetWedge

Awards
Thanks for the review bud, 12 pounds in 4 weeks is impressive! If you like this version you are going to love AndroMass V3!

Definately, looking forward to it, is it going to be cheaper? Do you HAVE to leave 6 weeks break inbeteeen?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I know you probably dont have bloods, but do you feel you have been shutdown much?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Definately, looking forward to it, is it going to be cheaper? Do you HAVE to leave 6 weeks break inbeteeen?
Yes. Time on = Time off. If you run cycles back to back to back then you wont gain as much say if you waited a few months between cycles.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Good review and great results. I'm not hating here but your profile says you are from the UK where Tren, Superdrol and M1T are still around so what made you chose Andromass at £130 a bottle rather than one of the other products that cost about £35 a bottle?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose it. Instructions say 1 - 3 caps twice per day? Seems like a large range.

GetWedge

Awards
Good review and great results. I'm not hating here but your profile says you are from the UK where Tren, Superdrol and M1T are still around so what made you chose Andromass at £130 a bottle rather than one of the other products that cost about £35 a bottle?
the main issue for me was sides. i know enough gym goons that have jumped on superdrol, and have never touched the stuff again, its very harsh on the body, even with a PCT. Tren and m1T less harsh, but again they still come with their side effects. Andromass was claiming to give gear like gains, with minimal sides, so i thought id spend more, because you cant put a price on your health. it was a WIN-WIN, no sides to date :D

GetWedge

Awards
How did you dose it. Instructions say 1 - 3 caps twice per day? Seems like a large range.
Ive been dosing it at 6 caps a day for the 4 week period. However i read a post from BigBlackGuy recommending 9 caps a day, so ive decided to up it to 9 for the last 2 weeks, to see how it goes...

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
the main issue for me was sides. i know enough gym goons that have jumped on superdrol, and have never touched the stuff again, its very harsh on the body, even with a PCT. Tren and m1T less harsh, but again they still come with their side effects. Andromass was claiming to give gear like gains, with minimal sides, so i thought id spend more, because you cant put a price on your health. it was a WIN-WIN, no sides to date :D
Fair enough, good luck with the rest of the cycle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice results

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed

GetWedge

Awards
week 5

nothing more to note on my lifts, all stayed the same, however i got leaner.

Week 6
Continued to lean up, lost 1lb - im weighing in at 193 first thing in the morning.

i have 5 more days left on AM, as i might as well finish the bottle. HOWEVER a total weight gain of 11lb while getting leaner, leaves me VERY VERY impressed at the end of the cycle. ill keep you posted on how my pct goes, there is no doubt ill use this product again, ive heard many people complain about money with this product, as if the bodybuilding lifestyle is a cheap one anyway? MONEY WELL SPENT IMO, when does version 3 come out? and is it going to be more expensive?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has me excited for the new version. I was wondering if the 3500-4000 cals for your diet was an increase over your usual or where you always are?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I took superdrol had 0 sides and felt like a champ. Then I again I only ran 5/5/10/10
Did you see any results? I had a friend run 10/10/20/20 with next to nothing in results.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
week 5

nothing more to note on my lifts, all stayed the same, however i got leaner.

Week 6
Continued to lean up, lost 1lb - im weighing in at 193 first thing in the morning.

i have 5 more days left on AM, as i might as well finish the bottle. HOWEVER a total weight gain of 11lb while getting leaner, leaves me VERY VERY impressed at the end of the cycle. ill keep you posted on how my pct goes, there is no doubt ill use this product again, ive heard many people complain about money with this product, as if the bodybuilding lifestyle is a cheap one anyway? MONEY WELL SPENT IMO, when does version 3 come out? and is it going to be more expensive?
Glad you were happy, it really makes us happy to hear.

New v3 will be around in december for Mass, and although it will contain more actives, it will be the same price.

JRMac369

Awards
This is good...I've been looking for something and the "ANDRO" series seems to be backing up their claims. One question, how old are you? I'm 32 and looking to boost my current levels.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What product had it in 5mg cap? Never seen that unless its a combo product.
Microdrol have alot of it.

Methyl S also comes in 5mg.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, single digit HDL and very high LDL and still had elevated LFT's
yeah i am done with SD. pretty much a pure cosmetic PH

Jahcuree

Ill be logging my mini andromass run coming up as soon as im done with this cut/cleanse. (5days)

Nice results OP, if i get half that ill be stoked as ****

GetWedge

Awards
This has me excited for the new version. I was wondering if the 3500-4000 cals for your diet was an increase over your usual or where you always are?
i always tend to stay within that region of calories.

GetWedge

Awards
I know you probably dont have bloods, but do you feel you have been shutdown much?
sorry i took so long to reply to this, i intended to when i saw it but forgot, no i havent been shut down, i still feel exactly the same as before, just bigger.

cdsfx

Awards
Just finished my andromass andro hard run. 6 caps a day for under a month. Made rehabbing my shoulder go alot faster gained a total of 15 lbs. Love this stuff glad to see a company create a great ph that works well and doesn't make you feel like **** while running it. I had some decent strength gains but mostly increased my rep range. Took toco8 the entire time and started endo amp and sustain alpha at the beginning of the 4th week. Jump started my system with 4 days of daa as soon as I was finished. Feeling very confident. Hoping v3 will be just as good. This is a great direction for anabolic products to be going in. I suspect in 20 years people will scoff at the idea we ever risked using such hard methyls........of coure by then I'm hoping for m1t gains with no sides :)

Shredzz

Awards
Glad you were happy, it really makes us happy to hear.

New v3 will be around in december for Mass, and although it will contain more actives, it will be the same price.
As in december 2011!?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
sorry i took so long to reply to this, i intended to when i saw it but forgot, no i havent been shut down, i still feel exactly the same as before, just bigger.
Thanks man,

Are you getting bloodwork done after? id be interested in the results if you do and are willing to post them.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man,

Are you getting bloodwork done after? id be interested in the results if you do and are willing to post them.
x2, going on 'feel' isnt a good idea hpta suppression wise

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished my andromass andro hard run. 6 caps a day for under a month. Made rehabbing my shoulder go alot faster gained a total of 15 lbs. Love this stuff glad to see a company create a great ph that works well and doesn't make you feel like **** while running it. I had some decent strength gains but mostly increased my rep range. Took toco8 the entire time and started endo amp and sustain alpha at the beginning of the 4th week. Jump started my system with 4 days of daa as soon as I was finished. Feeling very confident. Hoping v3 will be just as good. This is a great direction for anabolic products to be going in. I suspect in 20 years people will scoff at the idea we ever risked using such hard methyls........of coure by then I'm hoping for m1t gains with no sides :)
Awesome bud glad you liked and thanks for the feedback, V3 will b even better:D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As in december 2011!?
Yes.

x2, going on 'feel' isnt a good idea hpta suppression wise
Agreed, bloodwork is the real picture.

To elaborate, neither is testicular size since the Leydig cells do not make up the majority of the testicular mass.
Exactly. This is why I hate seeing "XXXXX product made me recover in 2 days, my balls were the size of grapefruits". That =/= recovery.