Darsh gets revamped (sponsored)

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Thanks to southland performance for hooking me up with a bottle of revamp.

I took 1 pill last friday night and have been following the directions taking 1 in the morning and 1 at night ever since so that makes today day day 4. I have had two workouts since taking it (i only take stims on workout days).

I will assess the product based on how it makes me feel during the day, its effects on stimulants, and the effects on sleep.

First i will start off by saying that it kept me awake friday night after taking it the first time, but then i slept great. It is normal for me to have a little trouble falling asleep at night. I must say that each night since I have fallen asleep in seconds and slept harder than i have in a long time, so thats a huge plus in that area. I am actually waking up rehreshed and dont hate the sound of my alarm clock so my days are def starting off better.

During the day i seem more alert and focused, and dont feel quite as lazy. I dont know if its the product doing that or if its the better sleep which is coming from the product, so either way it is helping with how i feel during the day.

The workout on saturday i noticed my energy stayed with me much longer after my workout than normal. I took the same dose i usually take, lifted for 75 minutes, ate, then played tennis for 2 hours, ate, and then cut grass for 2 hours. I still had focus and energy while cutting grass which was awesome. The next workout which was today i felt noticeably more zoned in, not enough to where i want to reduce the dose for next time, but back to where i used to feel when i took stims, nice and jacked up. So far so good.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
ive been wanting to try this for a while now, just dont have the money at the moment

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
ive been wanting to try this for a while now, just dont have the money at the moment
We are always giving away free bottles on our Facebook page...keep checking back with us!

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Days 5-8:

Sleep: am continuing to fall asleep fairly quickly night and am sleeping much harder than before taking revamp. I normally dream alot, but lately I have just been out cold. Also I normally wake up 2-3 times a night, I am now waking up just once per night, which is amazing. I wake up a little groggy, but after downing a glass of water I feel wide awake and good to go.

During the day: Definitely feel more alert during the day, and I have only been getting 7 hours of sleep a night as opposed to my usual 8. I do feel more tired around bed time, but thats def not a problem.

Energy in the gym from stims: energy is getting better each day. I almost feel euhporic after taking my pre workout. It might actually be working too good, I tried taking one of my old pre workouts (super high stims, even got me cranked up while my tolerance was really high) today as opposed to my regular (much lower stims) that I have been taking most other days and it was actually too much. i couldnt believe it.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Energy in the gym from stims: energy is getting better each day. I almost feel euhporic after taking my pre workout. It might actually be working too good, I tried taking one of my old pre workouts (super high stims, even got me cranked up while my tolerance was really high) today as opposed to my regular (much lower stims) that I have been taking most other days and it was actually too much. i couldnt believe it.
Excellent Darsh! Just out of curiosity, what are you taking as a pre workout?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Excellent Darsh! Just out of curiosity, what are you taking as a pre workout?
current is 3/4 scoop of purus labs muscle marinade, originally I was at a full scoop but since a few days after starting revamp I have been able to get just as good if not better effects at 3/4 of a scoop. The other one i was referring to that was too much for me today was a full scoop of allmax razor 8 + 200 mgs of gaurana to reduce the crash after. I will probably try the razor 8 at 3/4 of a scoop tomorrow and if I like it just flip flow back and forth between the muscle marinade and the razor 8 because I like to constantly switch things up when possible

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gotcha. Always gotta switch it up to keep things interesting. I am taking Allmax's BCAA right now...tastes excellent.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Good reviews so far, I like Allmax's BCAA as well. Gotta get my hands on this stuff, I've done a little over a scoop of MM before and that was my sweet spot

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Days 9-20:

Have been really busy lately, got a new job and what not so I am just now getting around to updating. Sorry for the delay. I must say I am continuing to be impressed by this product. This thing is the real deal if ones stim tolerance has been getting to high.

Sleep: I have been averaging around 7 hours of sleep lately (1-2 hours less than usual) and I feel awesome. Ive been sleeping very hard and having no trouble falling asleep at night. I do feel somewhat groggy when waking up but only for a few minutes. I assume its from sleeping so hard. I also seem to notice i dream less on this product.

During the day
: Days have been long and busy lately, but I dont really feel fatigued at all. I feel focused and awake most of the day and crash quite easily right around bed time.

Energy during workouts: This is probably the best part. I have continued to be able to reduce my dose of stims. I am now taking about 2/3 of a scoop of muscle marinade. I went to one scoop earlier in the week just to see how it would feel, i literally couldnt handle it. So i am able to use 33% less stims than before and feel them more. The energy lasts a long time after workouts, like a good 3-5 hours later im still feeling in the zone.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I gotta try this stuff