FL3X is boosting test in PCT with AgeForce Testo/100 transdermal patches

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FELLAS! I am in the final few days of my Transaderm and AndroMass/AndroHard 4 week run bridged into 2 weeks of super dosed AlphaMass.
It has been a fun cycle so far, and have leaned out a bit while gaining some decent new muscle.
I may talk about it a little bit in here but the sole purpose of this thread is to share my experiences and track my progress during PCT.
I have 2 months worth of the Testo patches and started them 2 days ago. Never having used a natural test patch before, and because of the fact that PCT is no time to experiment and come up short, I took all the guess work out and decided to just let the patches kind of "build" as I move closer to PCT.

This isn't your typical "swallow as much natural stuff as you can for 4 weeks while using a SERM" PCT, so this should be fun to follow. Hoping to learn from this and hoping you all will learn from it too.

So what the hell is this Testo/100 patch??
It is a compilation of ingredients clinically proven to boost natural testosterone levels.
What's in it?

Androstenetrione works safely and naturally to elevate Testosterone levels by binding to, and inhibiting, the functions of Aromatase, which is an enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. It sounds complicated but the bottom line is that Androstenetrione will help to elevate natural Testosterone production dramatically!

D-Aspartic Acid is based on an amino acid found naturally in the body, increases the production of Testosterone by enhancing the cellular production of signal molecules that control the secretion of Testosterone.

Stinging Nettle root extracts have been extensively studied in human clinical trials. These extracts have been shown to help to increase free Testosterone levels more effectively than any other herbal substance!

L-Arginine is one of the 20 most common natural amino acids. It plays an important role in cell division, wound healing, and the release of other hormones such as Testosterone. It also helps to moderate blood pressure.

Nettle Leaf is a flowering plant native to Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America. In supplements Nettle Leaf tinctures is a natural Testosterone booster, it also make eyes brighter, hair shinier, increase strength, system detoxification.

Cayenne is a form of red pepper. It is high in vitamins A, B6, E, C, riboflavin, manganese, and potassium.

Muira Pauma is a combination of two flowering plants that are native to the Amazon rain forest. It improves both erectile function and sexual desire. It also helps to moderate stress.

Orchic Substance is extracted from the testes of young cows. It helps to produce Testosterone and sperm cells. It is also a good source of vitamins and minerals.

Oyster Meat from the meat of oysters is long known to promote virility by increasing testosterone levels.

Tribulus is a family of plants found in many warm regions. The active ingredient (steroidal saponins) increases Testosterone levels, boost libido and improve sports performance.

Zinc is an essential mineral that is naturally present in many foods. It plays a crucial roll in numerous aspects of cellular metabolism, cell division immune system function, and protein synthesis.

Sarsparilla is a vine that is native to Central America. Sarsaparilla has long been used as a blood purifier and tonic that boosts stamina and energy. Body-builders strongly maintain that Sarsaparilla (or Smilax) helps to build muscle mass, while avoiding the harmful side effects of anabolic steroids. It works as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, and may even act as an aphrodisiac.

Astragalus is derived from a perennial plant that grows in China and Mongolia. It enhances immune system functions, strength, and energy levels.

Licorice Root comes from Greece, Turkey, and other Asian countries. It has numerous anti-infection qualities caused by viruses. Licorice is sometimes used to improve the function of the adrenal glands, especially in people who have taken steroid drugs long-term. Steroids tend to suppress the activity of the adrenal glands.

Pumpkin Seed is extremely rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids to include: Vitamin A, E, and EFAs Omega3 and Omega 6.

Boron is a natural mineral found in our foods and in our environment. Boron is used for building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis, as an aid for building muscles and increasing testosterone levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination.

Pygeum While saw palmetto extract is the far better known herbal medication to reduce the size of an enlarged prostate, pygeum may in many cases be superior for the treatment of the condition.

Maca is a plant grown in the high Andes of Peru. Maca heightens libido and improves semen quality. It has powerful hormone normalizing effects and increases energy and sexual desire.

Horney Goat Weed moderates blood pressure, supports libido, sexual function, and promotes a feeling of wellbeing.

Oatstraw grows in the moderate temperatures in Northern Europe. It increases vigor, strength, and stamina.

Catuaba is an infusion of the barks of several trees native to Brazil. It is used for sexual enhancement and in the prevention of bacterial infections. It also has an aphrodisiac effect.

I think this line up will put me right on track ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll follow just as long as all your updates aren't that long...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplements for PCT:
SERM- Have plenty of Clomid on hand, might run Nolva though
Arimidex .25 mg/day for last 2 weeks. May take a day off here and there if I get headaches
AgeForce Testo/100 transdermal patches (5 days on, 2 days off)
AgeForce PowerPatches (1 night on, 4 nights off)
AgeForce Pre & Post workout patches (2 hours before workout)
AgeForce Muscle Recovery Gel (on worked muscles post workout)
NOW Foods Adam multi's
AI Sports Post Cycle Support

Also will be using:
E-Pharm Ursobolic
Scivation Xtend (unless a logging opportunity comes up)
NP's Kwick Karb
Muscle Feast Anabolic Ignite (will be logging this in a different forum. Can link it if interested)

I will be keeping my caloric intake above maintenance throughout PCT.
I can already tell the Test patches are doing something. I had terrible libido problems the last 2 weeks on cycle, and I had no confidence in bed, and this last few days I've had that "confidence" back if you know what I mean.

Time to get my recover on!!!

Current weight: 210 lbs

This thread is open for discussion, I'm not a prick about thread jacking like some people :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll follow just as long as all your updates aren't that long...
LOL, well in that case I will keep them short and sweet just for you Staked ;)
Glad to have you on board.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

Thats a MEAN stack... Im jealous. Nice on the addition on the ursobolic. interested in that product for sure.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Subbed..might ne something I need after my alpha mass cycle

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed..might ne something I need after my alpha mass cycle
Welcome aboard brother! I know someone who might be able to assist you with a purchase if you need to order some ;)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard brother! I know someone who might be able to assist you with a purchase if you need to order some ;)
Thanks bro..aprec that

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea, I figure ursobolic will be beneficial for the more "health" reasons other than physique. Im trying to be huge right now though... haha.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FELLAS!...
I may talk about it a little bit in here but the sole purpose of this thread is to share my tender emotions and experiences and track my progress with my ADD.
I have 2 months worth of the Test-a-bro patches and started them 2 days ago. Never having used a natural meth patch before, and because of the fact that PCP is nothing to experiment with and come up short, I took all the guess work out and decided to just let the tolerance kind of "build" as I move closer to PCP.

This isn't your typical "swallow as much MidweirdBeard fluff as you can for 4 weeks while getting a PERM" PCP, so this should be fun to follow. Hoping to learn from this and hoping you all will learn from it too.

So what the hell is this Testo/100 patch??
...(insert encyclopedia of ingredients here)...

I think this line of coke will put me right on track ;)
This looks like an interesting log, very unique. I cut out all the rambling and just left the core in case anybody wants to skip the headache and get right to the point. Good luck!

steppinRazor

Awards
Holy god..that's one nice pct you got set up there :)
Subbed. I'm gonna be running the test patches pct also, can't wait to see what's instore

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks like an interesting log, very unique. I cut out all the rambling and just left the core in case anybody wants to skip the headache and get right to the point. Good luck!
I appreciate the work you have put in to my first post. From this point forth I will pay you a dollar per post to revise my postings before I submit them. If this is too much money I understand.

Well Well Well Look what we have here.
Hey there! Welcome.

Holy god..that's one nice pct you got set up there :)
Subbed. I'm gonna be running the test patches pct also, can't wait to see what's instore
You ended up buying some huh? Hope you like it. I'm getting a good feeling about them!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the work you have put in to my first post. From this point forth I will pay you a dollar per post to revise my postings before I submit them. If this is too much money I understand.
You got yourself a deal. I practice with the below post.

Hey there! Welcome. Nao GTFO! :mad:

You ended up buying some huh? Hope you like it. Does your nose bleed when you snort it too? I'm getting a good feeling about him!
How's that?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Such a cynic. did you at least like your new usernames?
Lol...I have to admit, I was wondering when someone was going to finally think outside the box and find some name alterations for me. It seems MWB still leads the pack in this area, but your witty humor is enjoyable.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol...I have to admit, I was wondering when someone was going to finally think outside the box and find some name alterations for me. It seems MWB still leads the pack in this area, but your witty humor is enjoyable.
I'm actually surprised with those other threads that it never really caught on with anybody except MidwifeBabe. BTW, that name alteration is terrible, lol! I think it's supposed to at least have a remote semblance of the original.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually surprised with those other threads that it never really caught on with anybody except MidwifeBabe. BTW, that name alteration is terrible, lol! I think it's supposed to at least have a remote semblance of the original.
I don't get what you mean...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not even intelligent enough to have any basic comprehension skills needed to even rationally deduce common sense, seeing as I'm a dolt...
At least you know your shortcomings! Try taking some Huperzine A.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested on blood serum levels versus like ingestion to blood serum transfer. Like how much actually reaches our blood stream after being ingested versus how much is in the patch. Be interesting to see where they got their data for this and how much is actually in there.
The three new ingredients they added to the test patch make it really legit though.

steppinRazor

Awards
You ended up buying some huh? Hope you like it. I'm getting a good feeling about them!
I got the hook up ;)
And yeah with that profile they definitely look promising

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least you know your shortcomings! Try taking some Huperzine A.
You're a shortcoming....

I'm interested on blood serum levels versus like ingestion to blood serum transfer. Like how much actually reaches our blood stream after being ingested versus how much is in the patch. Be interesting to see where they got their data for this and how much is actually in there.
The three new ingredients they added to the test patch make it really legit though.
That's a good question. I wonder if anyone would be willing to get some pre and post bloods on this stuff...

I got the hook up ;)
And yeah with that profile they definitely look promising
Good to hear lol. Let me know how you like it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am all done with the Transaderm now and have one day left of the AlphaMass before I am in true PCT! I am excited for this. I feel like I have been on cycle forever and I am excited to see how these patches work out, and also excited to dabble in the natural side again! Got my stash in from Fed Ex yesterday evening...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am all done with the Transaderm now and have one day left of the AlphaMass before I am in true PCT! I am excited for this. I feel like I have been on cycle forever and I am excited to see how these patches work out, and also excited to dabble in the natural side again! Got my stash in from Fed Ex yesterday evening...
nice man! I wanna see how far I can go natty...but I hate getting fat...
lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Showing off some of my supps that arrived last night. Still waiting for the Anabolic Ignite...

Attachments

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And some other supps I am running....

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

steppinRazor

Awards
Nice lil stash..reminds med I need to get some xtend while its still dirt cheap

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice..what flavor of xtend is that? im trying to sell off the rest of my Blue Raz small bottles
Watermelon. I didn't even look at flavor selection when shopping...just threw it in the cart as a last minute purchase cuz it was so cheap.

Nice lil stash..reminds med I need to get some xtend while its still dirt cheap
Very cheap! New version isn't much more either...

good stuff that BCAA ;)
We'll have to see, never tried Scivation's before. Really hoping it doesn't leave me dry heaving after every set like some others have.

i have that stuff bcaa trying to get rid of :)
Hmmm do you know where anyone could get some Body Mortar at a reasonable price? ;)
That blue raz flavor is so freaking good!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon. I didn't even look at flavor selection when shopping...just threw it in the cart as a last minute purchase cuz it was so cheap.

We'll have to see, never tried Scivation's before. Really hoping it doesn't leave me dry heaving after every set like some others have.

Hmmm do you know where anyone could get some Body Mortar at a reasonable price? ;)
Yes you can..if you see me..i have it in stock

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
\

yes i also have the scivation blu raz small bottles like 4 of them at close out

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You dont need that caliper just send it my way so I can put it to good use. Lmao.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't lie. I still know where your original purchase post is located. You lacked the basic intelligence to realize the drop down box with the flavors was the flavor selector.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Don't lie. I still know where your original purchase post is located. You lacked the basic intelligence to realize the drop down box with the flavors was the flavor selector.
ROFLMAO

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You dont need that caliper just send it my way so I can put it to good use. Lmao.
You'd like that wouldn't you! Its actually my new favorite, very easy to use and doesn't annoyingly pinch, very accurate. If you win your contest on here I will buy you one.

You're a drop down box.

Who's side are you on? QueenJames is Irish, yeah not Italian, he's the bad I! Lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deadlifts at 7 am... :'(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fren all my workouts are done AM before work... usually starts at 6 ; ;.
That sucks, I can't work out on a mostly empty stomach. 7 am was the end of my day, on night shift.