Alvin1 NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry I am late for the party but here is my transaderm log.

I will be doidng the P90X workout, hopping to shed **** lot of fat and keeping the muscle under it.
I am already on day 4 of using transaderm 4 pumps at the shoulders / neck area and 1 pump to the balls ! So far libido as increase this is about it for now. Today I will hit legs, with variation since I own a bowflex I will trade some legs excersise along the way.

And I big thank you to RickRock 13 !

Starting weigth about 215 first thing in the morning. Will post starting pics.
Starting pics

Attachments

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in bro! I just started Transaderm 5 days ago myself, and I'm dosing the same way. 5 pumps consisting of 2 pumps to each shoulder and 1 pump to the sack. Looking forward to how this goes with P90x ;)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for stopping by, transaderm should help leaning out quite a bit !

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for stopping by, transaderm should help leaning out quite a bit !
With the right training and diet, yes it will!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok sorry for the lack of update I have bee pretty busy. I have about a week done on transaderm, i good I already love this product, I now use it around 4 pm and workout at 6 pm, pump I really good on it, sweating like crazy, I about a week I already start to see my love handle shrink, libido is still high.

Today was legs and back days, I had great energy for the workout, I was recoverying extremely well in between super set ! So far so good !

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok sorry for the lack of update I have bee pretty busy. I have about a week done on transaderm, i good I already love this product, I now use it around 4 pm and workout at 6 pm, pump I really good on it, sweating like crazy, I about a week I already start to see my love handle shrink, libido is still high.

Today was legs and back days, I had great energy for the workout, I was recoverying extremely well in between super set ! So far so good !
Sounds good bro! Keep the updates coming. We like updates!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today was cardio , kempo x style, 50 minute punching and kicking, again great energy for the workout and sweating big time. Tomorrow it is stretch day, will do abs ripper X and might add a bit of jogging since I feel fresh and recover pretty dam well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you still going to post up some starting pics?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today was 30 minutes joogin at noon, and I will do the abs ripper X tonight, cardio was a breeze, tomorow it it chest and back day

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep it up bro!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Chest and back workout done, 24 sets in total, upper body pump was SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! look swole !!! Pool of sweat again today ! Tomorow it is plyometric time. I am feelinf drain right now time to eat some carbs (oatmeal) !

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok yesterday was plyometric day, it went weel again, Today was shoulders, biceps and triceps ! 30 sets in total, went also quiet weel, great pump and good energy for the workout.

So far really please with transaderm !

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last night was legs and back day, It went right! got and awesome upper body pump ! Tonight i was suppose to do Cardio Kempo but I have a sore throat i will wait tomorrow to try to doge this **** !

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killin it bro!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did the Karate Kempo X training 2 day ago, went well event if I have been bother with a sire throat for a few days. This week I am interring the recovery week, but I decide to hit the weight with less volume last night, 7 supers set of chest and back workout, compare to If my memories is good 30 for the normal P90x chest back workout, tonight I will do some stretching and 20-30 low intensity rowing.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am still in the recovery weeks, so tonight did a short 30 minutes shoulders and arms workout, light weight control speed repetition and Awsome pump and fullness !!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is your body composition going with the Transaderm?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great, I was already fat when I started, so a look leaner now, no water weight retention for me.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had to wait before starting phase 2, was sick, more starting to get sick for a few day. I think that Transaderm really help me get rid of that beginning of runny nose real fast. DHEA is supposed to boost Immune defense and I think it did just that.

Tuesday was peck, shoulders, triceps and abs day, went good, I am still sore from it, great pump ! Yesterday it was Polymeric day , went also real good.

My pants start to be loose at the waist and ass level and my shirt tighter at the shoulder and arms level! Good sign of a recomp !

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to wait before starting phase 2, was sick, more starting to get sick for a few day. I think that Transaderm really help me get rid of that beginning of runny nose real fast. DHEA is supposed to boost Immune defense and I think it did just that.

Tuesday was peck, shoulders, triceps and abs day, went good, I am still sore from it, great pump ! Yesterday it was Polymeric day , went also real good.

My pants start to be loose at the waist and ass level and my shirt tighter at the shoulder and arms level! Good sign of a recomp !

Very nice bro. DHEA does help boost immune defense, so that does make sense. Your composition changes are great also by the way ;)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very nice bro. DHEA does help boost immune defense, so that does make sense. Your composition changes are great also by the way ;)

Yes I can not complain about this for sure.

Yesterday was back and biceps day, I am not a fan off doing back work sets and biceps sets, back and fourth, normally I am doing back and those biceps like most of us normally do. I was not lifting heavy weight on back sets or doing a lot of pulling movement. Surprisingly this morning my biceps are sore, witches have not happen in a long time. Guest it was an effective workout after all.

Today it is yoga, I must admit that I will probably not go all the way of this 1 h 30 hours; I will end up just doing a bit of stretching ;)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
got another 3 workout under my belt, Kempo X, Legs and back and today chest, shoulders and triceps. I look to be holding a bit more water lately, will have to monitor my carbs intake, especialy after 5 or 6 pm

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you still seeing some nice body composition changes from the Transaderm?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It has slow down a bit, might have to start carbs cycling a little ! I will ajust mys diet to get the best of the remaining 2 weeks. Since last update did plyometric, legs and back and Kempo X. I will be adding lit -up as a new preworkout if you don't mind, I don't think it would screw up my result or feeling about transaderme

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has slow down a bit, might have to start carbs cycling a little ! I will ajust mys diet to get the best of the remaining 2 weeks. Since last update did plyometric, legs and back and Kempo X. I will be adding lit -up as a new preworkout if you don't mind, I don't think it would screw up my result or feeling about transaderme
Lit up is fine bro. Use it to help up the intensity. Keep us updated!