N2Burn-Time to lose some chunk!!! (My first log)

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
:squareeyed:Hey all,

A while back I packed some bulk on. It wasn't very clean. I did gain a hell of a lot of strength, but along with it, a lot of unwanted fat. I was stupid and pretty much cut all cardio out for the duration of my bulk. I probably gained about 40 pounds in 3 months:yuck: (YIKES!!!!) Then I had some medical problems arise and I skipped out on lifting for about 3 months. Pretty much lost all of my gained strength. I finally got my diet in check again and cut about 10-15 pounds a few months ago w/ no supps. I am aiming to get down to 205 again eventually. I know I won't be able to do it with one bottle of this, but that's just my ultimate goal. I don't care if I lose a little muscle because I know it's gonna happen and I am fine with that. I want to get rid of this fat and then start fresh with a better bulking plan than I had before!

Some stats:
Age-26
Weight-231
Height-5'10"
BF%-Not sure but I can guarantee it's over 20%

My training regiment during Mon, Wed, and Friday will just be a full body workout consisting of Pull-ups, Flat Bench, Squat, Deadlift, and bent over barbell rows. I will do one warmup set and then a second set of 8-10 and then move to the next exercise. This routine worked very well for me about a year ago. After my lifts I will do some fast paced incline walking for at least 20 to 30 mins.

For Tues and Thurs I will be doing at least 30 minutes of running at a pace of at least 6mph. Sometimes towards the end I ramp up the speed.

I'm going to be cutting back on calories big time from what I've been used to. Gonna try to stay under 2K. I know there will be days that I will give in but that helps you stay sane right? haha

I had some left over oxyelite that I've been running since Monday, and have lost 2 pounds on that apparently. I just got the N2Burn in the mail today. I will start the N2Burn on Monday!!!!

Below are before pics. I will definitely give weekly updates of my progress! This is my first log and I'm anxious to get any feedback or advice if you have some to give.

102_0007.JPG
102_0008.JPG

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this! Kill it bro!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you have a good frame to be able to sculpt some serious change. I will be keeping my eye on the log to see how well it does for you.

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
Looks like you have a good frame to be able to sculpt some serious change. I will be keeping my eye on the log to see how well it does for you.
Yeah here's hoping. About a year ago I went from about the weight I am now, down to 200lbs. The first 20 pounds took forever it seems, but then I dropped the last 10 pounds in a month and that was great. Hoping I can get a little faster results this time.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah here's hoping. About a year ago I went from about the weight I am now, down to 200lbs. The first 20 pounds took forever it seems, but then I dropped the last 10 pounds in a month and that was great. Hoping I can get a little faster results this time.
As long as you stay focused and keep your diet in check things will work out great. The N2burn will help you get there quicker, but that diet and training is where you make your progress

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
As long as you stay focused and keep your diet in check things will work out great. The N2burn will help you get there quicker, but that diet and training is where you make your progress
I've pretty much adjusted to my new eating habits, with the appetite suppression added in, it should be a breeze. I'm still getting used to feeling a bit more energy depleted at night though.

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
Gonna pop my first dose tomorrow before I hit the gym in the morning! I will update post-workout.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna pop my first dose tomorrow before I hit the gym in the morning! I will update post-workout.
Definitely interested in what you think of it. From the feedback I've heard, it gives great energy and thermogenic effect with some nice appetite suppression

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
Definitely interested in what you think of it. From the feedback I've heard, it gives great energy and thermogenic effect with some nice appetite suppression
Just what the doctor ordered!

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
Took my first dose about an hour ago. Feeling pretty good so far. Heart rate is up as expected. Not feeling too much warmer at the moment. I did eat about 10 minutes after dosing so I'm not sure if that effected absorption. I'm not jittery so that is a plus. About to go hit the gym.

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
First workout was alright. I was bursting with energy, but I think from lack of sleep last night, I over trained and felt like crap towards the end of my workout. I still feel pretty upbeat though. Going to take my 2nd dose before I head to class.

I think I will try taking my 2nd dose 30 minutes before eating instead of 10 like I did this morning and feel any differences.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have a nice base this should be a solid log here.def in.

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
Doses are going good. The last three days have been pretty crazy. Had some unexpected errands to run so the gym has been lacking. My eating habits are still holding up. I will update my weight every Monday, and throw in some pictures as well to see if there are any obvious body comp changes(I will need your help on pointing it out). Last weigh in was hovering around 232/231 this past Monday so hopefully there is a change! Stay tuned.

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
Good news guys,:eek:mfg:

I weighed myself this morning, and after a week of cutting calories and using N2Burn, I am down to 228lbs! Roughly a 3-4 lb drop!:fing02: My strength is still hovering around at the same level as a few weeks ago, so hopefully I don't endure too much muscle loss(although I can live with it). Starting to see some shrinkage in the abdomen/love handle area. I am also able to latch my belt one more notch in so that is some good progress in my book. Still can't fit into my old 36's yet but I think part of that is due to the change in the size of my legs and butt from squats/deads. Loving the change so far. Still feeling great on this stuff! Week 2 pics are posted below. Let me know if you notice any changes from week 1? I can see little things but it's better from another point of view.

Thanks guys. More to come in the following weeks!

Attachments

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news guys,:eek:mfg:

I weighed myself this morning, and after a week of cutting calories and using N2Burn, I am down to 228lbs! Roughly a 3-4 lb drop!:fing02: My strength is still hovering around at the same level as a few weeks ago, so hopefully I don't endure too much muscle loss(although I can live with it). Starting to see some shrinkage in the abdomen/love handle area. I am also able to latch my belt one more notch in so that is some good progress in my book. Still can't fit into my old 36's yet but I think part of that is due to the change in the size of my legs and butt from squats/deads. Loving the change so far. Still feeling great on this stuff! Week 2 pics are posted below. Let me know if you notice any changes from week 1? I can see little things but it's better from another point of view.

Thanks guys. More to come in the following weeks!
Great update man! That's a nice amount of progress you've made in a short time. I can tell you are leaner in the pics too. Keep it up bro!

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
Well I'm only down one pound from 228 to 227 after this week. I missed a few days at the gym and might have pigged out a little too much over the weekend. So considering all that, I would call it a successful week. I can't expect to have week one's progress of 3 to 4 pounds every week. That wouldn't be very healthy. I was going to take pictures but my camera takes AA and they are dead. Pretty sure there aren't any major composition changes so I might skip it until next week. I think i was able to take my belt another notch too. Thanks for staying tuned in!

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
I am at the start of my last week. Weight as of this morning was 226. One more week to go! The first week was the best week for me as far as overall weight loss. Along with starting to lift a little heavier, I have regained some lost strength over the past few weeks. My waist has dropped about 2 inches. For the most part I have been maintaining a diet of less than 2,000cal/day. Energy is still decent w/ N2Burn. No crazy jitters going on. I have been taking 2 pills twice daily. Going to try to up my protein intake for this last week. Next Monday I will be putting my week one and final weeks photos next to each other for comparison.

What is the recommended length of time to run N2Burn? I know most weight loss/thermo compounds are 8 weeks? If so I might get some more and extend this log, or just switch back to oxyelite and finish that bottle off.

week4(226).JPG
week4.JPG

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice pics.I'll bump this up for ya for the fat burner guru's to help tackle this question

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There really isnt a "recommended time" to run N2Burn. It really comes down to how long you can run it without losing effectiveness and reaching your goals. As long as you are still feeling the effects from it, you can keep running it. If it starts to lose effect, you can take a small break then hit it again!

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
There really isnt a "recommended time" to run N2Burn. It really comes down to how long you can run it without losing effectiveness and reaching your goals. As long as you are still feeling the effects from it, you can keep running it. If it starts to lose effect, you can take a small break then hit it again!
Sounds good to me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't feel bad....the 1st week is always the best on a cut for me too. my wife loves watching the biggest loser-i can't believe the numbers they put up week after week!!!

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
don't feel bad....the 1st week is always the best on a cut for me too. my wife loves watching the biggest loser-i can't believe the numbers they put up week after week!!!
Well ****, look at the size of them. They walk up the stairs and they lose 300 calories!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah when you are that fat numbers will always be high. Once they start getting to a point around mid 20-30% bodyfat it will slow down a lot. I watch the show. It is very easy to get sucked in and get down on yourself when you are not dropping like they are.

They are pretty much in a controlled environment to allow for weight loss. Not in the real world where temptation and spending your own money on groceries and or work and kids are priority.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh the fatter you are, the easier to lose. Nothing to lose 10 lbs a week when you are morbidly obese. Get down to 7 or 8% and you work your ass off to get a half pound a week... trust me I know!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeh the fatter you are, the easier to lose. Nothing to lose 10 lbs a week when you are morbidly obese. Get down to 7 or 8% and you work your ass off to get a half pound a week... trust me I know!!
$hit I get down to 15% and things start to stall out....sucks being an endomorph!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still...i have lots of respect for the transformation some of them have made, it really is amazing!!!

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
Still going strong. Ending week 4 tomorrow and will be posting final pictures and results for all to see! Stay tuned!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still going strong. Ending week 4 tomorrow and will be posting final pictures and results for all to see! Stay tuned!
Good to hear man. Looking forward to your end results and pics! ;)

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
So with my final weigh in, I was tipping the scales at 224. So I have lost about 7-8 pounds. My waist has dropped about 3 inches and I haven't lost any strength while on my calorie deficit. Noticed a slight improvement on vascularity as well. I haven't really noticed any major composition changes over the past few weeks. This compound gave me a good boost to drop some of these stubborn pounds. It isn't the most potent formula i've ever used, but I will say that it did its job. Thanks for tuning in and following this log. I know it wasn't the most detailed log, but it gave you all a good enough idea of what was happening. Sometime after the holidays I plan on running the V2 Androhard/Mass combo; I ran the V1 androhard along with some other things a while back and it was interesting, so this should be fun as well.

Black shorts are week 1; blue shorts are final week:

week1(232).JPG
END(224).JPG

week1(2).JPG
END2.JPG

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review and nice results man! :thumbsup:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was reading through this log to get some motivation for summer cuts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So with my final weigh in, I was tipping the scales at 224. So I have lost about 7-8 pounds. My waist has dropped about 3 inches and I haven't lost any strength while on my calorie deficit. Noticed a slight improvement on vascularity as well. I haven't really noticed any major composition changes over the past few weeks. This compound gave me a good boost to drop some of these stubborn pounds. It isn't the most potent formula i've ever used, but I will say that it did its job. Thanks for tuning in and following this log. I know it wasn't the most detailed log, but it gave you all a good enough idea of what was happening. Sometime after the holidays I plan on running the V2 Androhard/Mass combo; I ran the V1 androhard along with some other things a while back and it was interesting, so this should be fun as well.

Black shorts are week 1; blue shorts are final week:

View attachment 47934View attachment 47935
View attachment 47936View attachment 47937
decent results, and a nice honest review. thank you very much!!!

i haven't tried n2burn yet, but judging by your thoughts and looking over the ing's, i think some ephedra would stack great with n2burn...that combo of n2burn and say bronkaid would really cover a lot of fatburning bases, imo.

again, thanks for the review!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

i haven't tried n2burn yet, but judging by your thoughts and looking over the ing's, i think some ephedra would stack great with n2burn...that combo of n2burn and say bronkaid would really cover a lot of fatburning bases, imo.

I actually threw in half a tab of bronkaid to n2burn, n2flame, and n2stim....can you say goodbye adrenals? haha

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I bet bronkaid with N2burn would be sick. I did bronkaid and adderllin last year and it was incredible. You would just have to be careful not to overdo it. N2burn is some powerful stuff alone. I would probably start with one tab N2burn with one bronkaid then assess from there ;)

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
Yeah it was awesome. Really crushed my appetite and I love how the primatene/bronkaid really opens me up
I'm trying to force myself to avoid any stimulating supps for about a month. Everything was starting to feel very ineffective. I still have a cup or two of coffee in the morning, but I don't think that's too bad. Gonna have another go at Oxy-Elite and maybe some Erase pro coming within the next few months.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to force myself to avoid any stimulating supps for about a month. Everything was starting to feel very ineffective. I still have a cup or two of coffee in the morning, but I don't think that's too bad. Gonna have another go at Oxy-Elite and maybe some Erase pro coming within the next few months.
I would recommend some sort of tapering off. It's tough to just stop everything cold turkey. I did that this last week and I was out of it for days