The SNS Premium Non Stim Fat Loss stack meets Formula-X!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Thank you so much to SNS for the chance to log this Stimulant Free Premium Fat Loss Stack | SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions stack!
Stimulant-Free-Fat-Loss-Premium-Stack.png

I was thinking about waiting another week (when my Formula-X run was just about done) but Winter is Coming after all, and I am excited:). This is going to be a great mashup I think. I know Formula-X has been doing wonders for my recovery and endurance, and maybe even strength :). Add to that SNS's Ultimate Non Stim Fat Loss stack, and we are looking at some crazy recomp potential!

I want to get everything set up to start tomorrow, when I have my weekly weigh in and I will do a Body Fat % check. I really think i need to get one of those handy pill holders to keep everything in order but that is another story.

My main goal is to keep this a straight up recomp, though if push came to shove a lean bulk would be fine by me as well. I am following the Lean Gains / IF diet set up. Work outs are a 3 day fullbody routine inspired by the great Steve Reeves. Cardio is a lot of walking with my daughter (pushing a stroller) for the most part, but as time allows I am going to hit up the Stair Steppers at the gym. On a side I would love to try out the Empire Statebuilding Climb at some point, so I might as well get some practice in now :) I have been able to pretty much keep my weight steady give or take a 1 or 2 all summer and have been noticibly leaning out / tightening up.

Supplements are fairly straight forward. Multi Vit, Fish Oil, Recover Pro, and Creatine Mono, with Whey used PWO on no fasted training days. Formula-x is taken every day First thing in the morning with the Creatine, and intraworkout. I will Be using Reduce XT, TTA-550, and RK-500 as per the directions on the bottles.

I cant wait to start this! Fairly sure I will begin Reduce XT tonight :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I felt a little bad stacking the two logs, but that i know of - no one else has tried / logged anything like it, and I am dying to see how much LMB i can put on while shedding Fat!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those 3 are almost always a part of my cutting routines.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
get ready to look a lot different my man,I LOVE reduceXT/tta combo,with the rk thrown in there is no exuse for not getting results!

sub'd!!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much to SNS for the chance to log this Stimulant Free Premium Fat Loss Stack | SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions stack!
View attachment 46397

I was thinking about waiting another week (when my Formula-X run was just about done) but Winter is Coming after all, and I am excited:). This is going to be a great mashup I think. I know Formula-X has been doing wonders for my recovery and endurance, and maybe even strength :). Add to that SNS's Ultimate Non Stim Fat Loss stack, and we are looking at some crazy recomp potential!

I want to get everything set up to start tomorrow, when I have my weekly weigh in and I will do a Body Fat % check. I really think i need to get one of those handy pill holders to keep everything in order but that is another story.

My main goal is to keep this a straight up recomp, though if push came to shove a lean bulk would be fine by me as well. I am following the Lean Gains / IF diet set up. Work outs are a 3 day fullbody routine inspired by the great Steve Reeves. Cardio is a lot of walking with my daughter (pushing a stroller) for the most part, but as time allows I am going to hit up the Stair Steppers at the gym. On a side I would love to try out the Empire Statebuilding Climb at some point, so I might as well get some practice in now :) I have been able to pretty much keep my weight steady give or take a 1 or 2 all summer and have been noticibly leaning out / tightening up.

Supplements are fairly straight forward. Multi Vit, Fish Oil, Recover Pro, and Creatine Mono, with Whey used PWO on no fasted training days. Formula-x is taken every day First thing in the morning with the Creatine, and intraworkout. I will Be using Reduce XT, TTA-550, and RK-500 as per the directions on the bottles.

I cant wait to start this! Fairly sure I will begin Reduce XT tonight :)
Now that's a stack bro.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Lets get things started!

Weigh in for this week down .02 of a pound to 158.04 but my waist is down around .5 of an inch!

For the experts: with IF i fast until mid day if not later. Is it ok to take the first round first thing in the morning or should I wait until before my first meal?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get things started!

Weigh in for this week down .02 of a pound to 158.04 but my waist is down around .5 of an inch!

For the experts: with IF i fast until mid day if not later. Is it ok to take the first round first thing in the morning or should I wait until before my first meal?
You can take it in the morning and be just fine. That's how I did it while I did Lean Gains.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
thanks - that is what i was thinking, since i would taking all of the servings in a small window other wise :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
call me crazy but i think i am hungrier taking this stack :)

nice and full now and really didn't eat anything terrible, so it is all good. getting pumped up for the gym tonight!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
great gym time tonight. feel like i had a ton of energy. of course eating a ton for lunch might have had something to do with it. :) Recovery was great between sets courtesy of Formula-X.

Felt like i was sweating more tonight. could be the heat in the gym? or does this stack increase body temp / sweating?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great gym time tonight. feel like i had a ton of energy. of course eating a ton for lunch might have had something to do with it. :) Recovery was great between sets courtesy of Formula-X.

Felt like i was sweating more tonight. could be the heat in the gym? or does this stack increase body temp / sweating?
It has been known to happen, depends on the user but it's not uncommon.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it was nothing bad. but i rarely sweat especially doing LIT cardio, just wondering :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm heere :wave:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Sweating kicked in again today with the last set of deads. not too bad until the tail end of my stair stepping. 76 flights in sub 20 minutes, not too shabby :)

Lifting felt great, hitting my reps / weights so I am happy

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Endurance (in terms of cardio) is definitely way up. seems like i could go on forever if i had too

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I crashed early last night which is just as well, my daughter was up for most of the night starting around 1:30, still clooged up so she was out of sorts :(

At work now, not terribly sore but I am feeling yesterdays work out and walking.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to this stack + Leangains + Formula X....Dannnnng! You're going to be a walking anatomy chart! :thumbsup:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Looking forward to this stack + Leangains + Formula X....Dannnnng! You're going to be a walking anatomy chart! :thumbsup:
I certainly hope so. or at least close enough. :) In the 11ish % range right now. Stil a little jiggle left, more than I want for sure, but its getting there, slow and steady. last thing i want to do is drop any LBM for the safe of a quicker loss.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
well it seems like I am right about 11% so that is a 1% down since the start of the month, with really no loss of weight (give or take a little of course)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
My daughter slept better last night so wife and I slept better :) Doc said it was jsut a cold / virus, that will run its course in 10 days. her throat is ok and nothing is in her ears, so thats great!

Still a bit sore from the deads on sunday nothing bad though.

Hard to gauge a non stim fat loss stack this early. Very excited to see what my weight and waist are at on Saturday.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I am Loving the fact the RK-500 acutally smells like raspberries :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
getting ready for an early day at the gym today. definitely getting colder out. i am freezing this morning!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am Loving the fact the RK-500 acutally smells like raspberries :)
I have RK powder, I tried mixing it in water and o boy it's an odd yet strong taste.....still not as bad as the time I mixed Cissus in water...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i've heard the horror stories about bulk cissus.. i think i will pass on that one :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Off to work early to catch up from a day off. Going to be a busy two days.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Happy Friday! Nothing new to report until tomorrow

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should get a bottle of agmatine to throw in it man, that stuff is great. took me a few days to really notice it, but now, boom. 1g/day (i need another bottle so i can see what more is like)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
you should get a bottle of agmatine to throw in it man, that stuff is great. took me a few days to really notice it, but now, boom. 1g/day (i need another bottle so i can see what more is like)
Hook me up brah :) lol seriously i think i actually hit my supp limit for the time being. I will keep it in mind for a little down the road though :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
First week of the stack results.

Weight down 1.2 pounds waist is down maybe 1/4 of an inch.

No noticeable sides so far. Maybe a little dry mouth, but that could be anything - allergy med, weather, heat being on.. hoping to hit the gym tonight but it depends on the weather, if not I guess i will go tomorrow and then monday morning :) Nice to be off :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good first week so far!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Thanks! Made it to the gym today. Man can't believe how much snow fell. Good warm up cleaning off my car at least.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Made it to the gym today. Man can't believe how much snow fell. Good warm up cleaning off my car at least.
Im in Canada and didn't even get snow yet lol

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Lucky. :) We got off easy. Few towns over got 19 inches.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats so cute man, glad you had a fun time:)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
thanks! It was a great time. So cool that our town does stuff like this for free. tree lighting with Santa up next :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
one more day off :) feeling good nothing huge to report back. still feel nice and solid, could be from the leaning out :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Was going through some old photos last night. A lot of times i wonder if am actually getting bigger. Man I can see that i have been leaning out and while say my arms are more or less the same size they are solid now. Back and Chest definitely have blown up which is great. Stomach is leaning out.

Starting off skinny fat and later in life (never lifted prior to turning 28) made it harder shorter bulks longer cuts. Slowly but surely though I am getting someplace :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Was going through some old photos last night. A lot of times i wonder if am actually getting bigger. Man I can see that i have been leaning out and while say my arms are more or less the same size they are solid now. Back and Chest definitely have blown up which is great. Stomach is leaning out.

Starting off skinny fat and later in life (never lifted prior to turning 28) made it harder shorter bulks longer cuts. Slowly but surely though I am getting someplace :)
that is what it is ALL about my friend,consistency! keep it up for sure!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great update, good to hear the great progress! Funny you say skinny fat because that best describes me before I started exercising.