The SNS Premium Non Stim Fat Loss stack meets Formula-X!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Call me crazy on this, but the past two days i have been down right starving... Now it could jsut be that it is quieter at work due the the holiday week so i notice / can't take my mind off of feeling hungry but its been something awful

The one down side to the stack was that it really didnt have a noticible appitite suppression? but maybe it does? It could be so many things but it is interesting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Call me crazy on this, but the past two days i have been down right starving... Now it could jsut be that it is quieter at work due the the holiday week so i notice / can't take my mind off of feeling hungry but its been something awful

The one down side to the stack was that it really didnt have a noticible appitite suppression? but maybe it does? It could be so many things but it is interesting.
    Metabolism is sped up
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving!

This is a real head scratcher. Weight this week is up 9 pounds, and there is a negligible change in my waist. Now i guess it could be last week i was a little dehydrated and this week have some extra water weight from the extra carbs? (which weren't even that over the top really). I guess I need to see what it is like next weeks and go from there?

4. just look in mirror,how are you looking??
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

5. A little bigger and maybe some more definition. Fat on my core is about the same maybe a little down. Def do not look puffy like I am holding extra water
    •   

6. back to work again. The two extra days off were nice, but they just flew by. Def enjoyed the extra time with my wife and daughter though.

Probably should have double dosed before I came in, could use some mood enhancement

7. glad you got to spend time with your daughter.

for me,I notice Plcar really shines after several weeks of use and is outstanding when running for 4-6 weeks at around 1500-2000mg daily...

running one bottle DEF gives you great benefits and let's you see how good the product is!
    online rep

8. nice log man thanks for this. So all in all pretty good?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

9. yeah all in all its been good. really can't say i notice any mood effects yet though

10. I am thinking I am going to try bumping it up to 4 pills a day for the rest of the run. two around noon and two as I am leaving work. or 1 in the am 1 at noon and two on the way home from work.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    I am thinking I am going to try bumping it up to 4 pills a day for the rest of the run. two around noon and two as I am leaving work. or 1 in the am 1 at noon and two on the way home from work.
    Lets see how that goes...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

12. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

13. So far nothing crazy new to report doing it. Mayble slightly less aggitated which all things considered is an awesome improvement

14. weight seems to have levels out from last week so i am sure it was just a little extra water retention. s till though up 5 pounds from 2 weeks ago and waist has gone down slightly.. all good!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    weight seems to have levels out from last week so i am sure it was just a little extra water retention. s till though up 5 pounds from 2 weeks ago and waist has gone down slightly.. all good!
    Up on the scale and slimmer waist - everything in check I see
    Glad to hear you're having good results
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

16. noticing a mild effect on mood dosing 2 and 2. nice little touch. but nothing too drastic. might try Flex's dosing on work out days this week.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Up on the scale and slimmer waist - everything in check I see
    Glad to hear you're having good results
    yes i agree : )

18. man have been sleeping terribly this week for one reason or another.. and for the most part for no reason at all.

It is looking like this week is going to be the last week of the log. Seems to be a pretty solid, take it every day product you might not see / feel it day to day but in the long term (like runnign several bottles) I can see it being really good. Pretty much the same way I feel about CLA.

19. and you would be surprised how much BETTER it even gets with even just one more cap a day... 2 grams is the sweet spot for me.

2 caps am,2 caps pm is really good!
    online rep

20. i have been doing 2 and 2 this week and trying 2 and 3 pre work out of gym days

21. I took my last serving yesterday wow time flew by...

Its been crazy busy so i appologize for the short posts. 2 pills two times a day and 2 pills / 3 pre work out on gym days really seems to be the magic numbers, for me.

In terms of fat loss / gain unlike the Fat loss stack This is a really hard thing to say, I wasnt expecting a huge impact. I would say this is upthere with CLA - it will help but it is a long term thing. For mood benefits, you really need to go past the reccomended dose of 3 a day.

Would I get this again? Possibly, Since it is going away really soon, I would def say to pick one or two up now and try it out, like everything else I have tried from SNS it is a solid product at a great value so there is nothing to loose trying it out. It reallly does need to be run for longer than one bottle and at a higher dose so you will go through it pretty quickly.

Thanks for the chance to test it out guys!! you rock!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    I took my last serving yesterday wow time flew by...

Its been crazy busy so i appologize for the short posts. 2 pills two times a day and 2 pills / 3 pre work out on gym days really seems to be the magic numbers, for me.

In terms of fat loss / gain unlike the Fat loss stack This is a really hard thing to say, I wasnt expecting a huge impact. I would say this is upthere with CLA - it will help but it is a long term thing. For mood benefits, you really need to go past the reccomended dose of 3 a day.

Would I get this again? Possibly, Since it is going away really soon, I would def say to pick one or two up now and try it out, like everything else I have tried from SNS it is a solid product at a great value so there is nothing to loose trying it out. It reallly does need to be run for longer than one bottle and at a higher dose so you will go through it pretty quickly.

Thanks for the chance to test it out guys!! you rock!
    Solid honest review.
    Nice log, see ya for your next 1

23. Great review, I agree SNS makes some real solid products for good prices, can't go wrong with picking up something from SNS.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great review, I agree SNS makes some real solid products for good prices, can't go wrong with picking up something from SNS.
    THanks JD. Thanks for the review Bolanrox. Appreciate all the work you put in.

25. Very nice review Bolanrox! Glad you enjoyed the products and thank you JD for the kind words
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Non-Stim Stack for Fat-Loss
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 06:22 PM
  2. Best non-stim for fat loss
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:53 PM
  3. Recommend a stim-free fat-loss stack/product