The SNS Premium Non Stim Fat Loss stack meets Formula-X! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

The SNS Premium Non Stim Fat Loss stack meets Formula-X!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks Flex!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    day two - can't say i feel anythign yet lol

Woke up at 2 something again. only this time i was out of bed at 4:30. got into work at i want to say 6:15 and figure i might be here until 6 or 6 tonight... fun fun!
    PLCAR isn't a stim so I wouldn't expect to feel anything crazy unless you took it in higher doses for the nootropic effects.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

PLCAR isn't a stim so I wouldn't expect to feel anything crazy unless you took it in higher doses for the nootropic effects.
    The title says Non Stim...
    Just sayin......
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The title says Non Stim...
    Just sayin......
    Since your reading comprehension seems drastically impared today, I will break it down to you. Of course this log says Non Stim... because that's what this log is about. If you had bother to read the first post...or pretty much any of it, you would know athat the PLCAR was NOT one of the original products in the aforementioned stack that is a part of this log. Therefore, we are talking about a DIFFERENT produce that was just recently introduced. Try to keep up flexy.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

Since your reading comprehension seems drastically impared today, I will break it down to you. Of course this log says Non Stim... because that's what this log is about. If you had bother to read the first post...or pretty much any of it, you would know athat the PLCAR was NOT one of the original products in the aforementioned stack that is a part of this log. Therefore, we are talking about a DIFFERENT produce that was just recently introduced. Try to keep up flexy.
    Oh.
    carry on then.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so do we know what forumla X is or was that a beta product and thus the vague name???
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Formula x is adamantium plus BCAA (DAA and lclt) good stuff Agreed that the name is a little vague plus form-x came out soon after
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

weekly weigh in

have to start by saying with work and all diet was all over the place, more cheat foods then i would have wanted..

anyways I lost 3 pounds this week. i know with LG you can go a few weeks barely losing any weight then one week bam. waist is down too so i am not to worried this week at least. but considering i was doing next to no cardio, this stack is working wonders!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was in on lean gains, for about a day or two and it seemed fun, my stomach growls often though.

Plus I think the story behind lean gains is to maintain proper hormone balance if I understand it correctly...

See I work mid day a lot and 2 get all my macros in during a work shift is tough. There's days I work 1-930, 1130-8, 8-430; Everyday is different so that may not work for me. I'm just going to try and stick with the 40/30/30 macro plan I got now, but it would be cool to try a diet I can find that would work for me.

Any suggestions B?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

for me this one has been working great simply becuase of how crazy i get at work its pretty easy to skip meals, so the trad 6 a day thing jsut wasnt goign to work for me.

i agree that the hunger grumbles can get kinda bad on burn days, but you do get used to it soon enough
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    for me this one has been working great simply becuase of how crazy i get at work its pretty easy to skip meals, so the trad 6 a day thing jsut wasnt goign to work for me.

i agree that the hunger grumbles can get kinda bad on burn days, but you do get used to it soon enough
    So when is your feeding time and what's your work schedule...

lol my option would be to make it 4 hours just build into work like if I work 1-930 have the food between 9-5 anyway I seem to slice it, it sux.

Maybe by your schedule & feeding time I can get some ideas: what else have you noticed from the diet that u can pin-point on?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

on my work out day i will eat around 1- 1:30 but on burn days most of the time i fast until i get home so like 5 or 6 depending
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

That sounds painful
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

some days i can be and i will eat at 1:30 other wise i can usually make it no problem..
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

How many cal on burn days
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

right now around 1,950 will be bumping it up a little i think.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

pretty good days of lifting this weekend I must say. Nothing earth shattering, but i am still able to progress for the most part so I am not complaining at all.

It looks like today will the be last full day of the Fat loss stack. and then it is just going to be the P-lcar for the remainder

What can I say about this stack? It works! no question about it. Even with a some times spotty diet, and less than planned cardio, I was able to lose more fat than I had been. Yes i was losing while maintaining / gaining LBM already, but now it really did seem to be melting off.

If someone was doing a serious solid cut, I have no doubt this stack would work better than most stim based fat burners.

Cons: Really the only thing i can think of is the cost. but really would you mind spending a little more to get something that is going to work, pretty much gaurented unless your diet and training are completely out of wack (and then nothing would help anyways)? Witht he added bonus of never feeling stimmed out, or crashing, or any other issue that may come up with stim use?

No doubt this stack should be up on NP (if it is I apologize i didnt see it when i just looked).

I'm leaner and fitter than ever, I still have a ways to go (gaining more LBM is going to be my goal for a while because I need more mass ) but thanks to this Stack I am closer than ever!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

just about a 1/2% of body fat lost in a month, give or take of course. not bad at all! now to put on some lean mass!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Good to see that it was effective for you, especially with the loose dieting.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I planned to be stricter but life has that way of throwing things at you. I really wasn't bad, but it was more of just trying to hit the daily calories than keeping everything nice and clean. But truly I giving the work stresses and everything to keep hitting it at that pace. Man you have a great stack right there!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Call me crazy on this, but the past two days i have been down right starving... Now it could jsut be that it is quieter at work due the the holiday week so i notice / can't take my mind off of feeling hungry but its been something awful

The one down side to the stack was that it really didnt have a noticible appitite suppression? but maybe it does? It could be so many things but it is interesting.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Call me crazy on this, but the past two days i have been down right starving... Now it could jsut be that it is quieter at work due the the holiday week so i notice / can't take my mind off of feeling hungry but its been something awful

The one down side to the stack was that it really didnt have a noticible appitite suppression? but maybe it does? It could be so many things but it is interesting.
    Metabolism is sped up
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving!

This is a real head scratcher. Weight this week is up 9 pounds, and there is a negligible change in my waist. Now i guess it could be last week i was a little dehydrated and this week have some extra water weight from the extra carbs? (which weren't even that over the top really). I guess I need to see what it is like next weeks and go from there?
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

just look in mirror,how are you looking??
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

A little bigger and maybe some more definition. Fat on my core is about the same maybe a little down. Def do not look puffy like I am holding extra water
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

back to work again. The two extra days off were nice, but they just flew by. Def enjoyed the extra time with my wife and daughter though.

Probably should have double dosed before I came in, could use some mood enhancement
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

glad you got to spend time with your daughter.

for me,I notice Plcar really shines after several weeks of use and is outstanding when running for 4-6 weeks at around 1500-2000mg daily...

running one bottle DEF gives you great benefits and let's you see how good the product is!
    online rep
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice log man thanks for this. So all in all pretty good?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yeah all in all its been good. really can't say i notice any mood effects yet though
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I am thinking I am going to try bumping it up to 4 pills a day for the rest of the run. two around noon and two as I am leaving work. or 1 in the am 1 at noon and two on the way home from work.
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

I am thinking I am going to try bumping it up to 4 pills a day for the rest of the run. two around noon and two as I am leaving work. or 1 in the am 1 at noon and two on the way home from work.
    Lets see how that goes...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So far nothing crazy new to report doing it. Mayble slightly less aggitated which all things considered is an awesome improvement
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

weight seems to have levels out from last week so i am sure it was just a little extra water retention. s till though up 5 pounds from 2 weeks ago and waist has gone down slightly.. all good!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    weight seems to have levels out from last week so i am sure it was just a little extra water retention. s till though up 5 pounds from 2 weeks ago and waist has gone down slightly.. all good!
    Up on the scale and slimmer waist - everything in check I see
    Glad to hear you're having good results
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

noticing a mild effect on mood dosing 2 and 2. nice little touch. but nothing too drastic. might try Flex's dosing on work out days this week.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Up on the scale and slimmer waist - everything in check I see
    Glad to hear you're having good results
    yes i agree : )
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

man have been sleeping terribly this week for one reason or another.. and for the most part for no reason at all.

It is looking like this week is going to be the last week of the log. Seems to be a pretty solid, take it every day product you might not see / feel it day to day but in the long term (like runnign several bottles) I can see it being really good. Pretty much the same way I feel about CLA.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

and you would be surprised how much BETTER it even gets with even just one more cap a day... 2 grams is the sweet spot for me.

2 caps am,2 caps pm is really good!
    online rep
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i have been doing 2 and 2 this week and trying 2 and 3 pre work out of gym days

Similar Forum Threads

1. Non-Stim Stack for Fat-Loss
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 05:22 PM
  2. Best non-stim for fat loss
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 08:53 PM
  3. Recommend a stim-free fat-loss stack/product
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12