The SNS Premium Non Stim Fat Loss stack meets Formula-X!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. good lifting the past few days. today hit 8x8x6.5 (end of the 7th was a little sloppy) for bench using my target weight. might bump it up next week.

feeling a little worn out so i passed on the cardio today. not sore just tired.

2. Rest up and hit hard again
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    its that time of the week again. and the results are in. Recomp baby! weight only down .2 but my waist is easily 1/4 inch down! I think the stack is really kicking in now. love it!
    nice.
    Antaeus Rep

4. Wow the weekend went fast.

Back at work for about and hour and a half, but am enjoying the first cup of coffee of the day right now

5. Not too much to report today. Tomorrow is gym day at least!

nearing the bottom of the tub of Formula-X Probably have enough to get through the week? maybe a little less than that.
    •   

6. I am dragging today. Pretty much crashed last night and I still feel it. I was lifting hard and heavy last night but i am not sure if that is it. I don't feel sore at all just like i could sleep all day if given the chance.. Will see how I feel a little later.

7. Feeling a little better this morning. not absolutely dragging but still not at 100% maybe its just the weather.

8. Weekly weight in: Down 1 pound on the nose. waist still going down.

Two weeks in i have to say this stuff works. Diet was more or less the same as last week with some junk thrown in do to time constrants. Also i did next to no cardio.. So any loss like this has to be from the stack. I love it!

9. Awesome feedback so far Keep at it bruther!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. And it's Monday again already.

I finished Formula-X on Saturday but should have Plcar-500 this week / next. Figuring I have about another week or so left for this stack. The P-lcar will be added in as soon as I get it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Awesome feedback so far Keep at it bruther!
    x2.
    Antaeus Rep

12. thanks guys! not much to report today. will have more tomorrow (or typed up thursday) after my training session.

13. haven't been sleeping well the past few nights yesterday was more or less up from 1:30 and last night I woke up around 2:30 but did fall back asleep until 4 something..

even with that the gym session was good. nearly a week off of formula-x and my strength was still climbing.

14. I got my bottle of P-LCAR in the mail today! Took my first serving at noon. Not much to say, but smell wise, it kinda smells like vinegar?

15. lol it is good stuff though,don't worry you are really going to enjoy I think!!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I got my bottle of P-LCAR in the mail today! Took my first serving at noon. Not much to say, but smell wise, it kinda smells like vinegar?
    Yeah Pclar has a strong smell to it lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

17. day two - can't say i feel anythign yet lol

Woke up at 2 something again. only this time i was out of bed at 4:30. got into work at i want to say 6:15 and figure i might be here until 6 or 6 tonight... fun fun!

18. In
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

19. cheers

20. Good things happening here. Keep up the good work bro, I'm in!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

21. Thanks Flex!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    day two - can't say i feel anythign yet lol

Woke up at 2 something again. only this time i was out of bed at 4:30. got into work at i want to say 6:15 and figure i might be here until 6 or 6 tonight... fun fun!
    PLCAR isn't a stim so I wouldn't expect to feel anything crazy unless you took it in higher doses for the nootropic effects.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

PLCAR isn't a stim so I wouldn't expect to feel anything crazy unless you took it in higher doses for the nootropic effects.
    The title says Non Stim...
    Just sayin......

24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The title says Non Stim...
    Just sayin......
    Since your reading comprehension seems drastically impared today, I will break it down to you. Of course this log says Non Stim... because that's what this log is about. If you had bother to read the first post...or pretty much any of it, you would know athat the PLCAR was NOT one of the original products in the aforementioned stack that is a part of this log. Therefore, we are talking about a DIFFERENT produce that was just recently introduced. Try to keep up flexy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

Since your reading comprehension seems drastically impared today, I will break it down to you. Of course this log says Non Stim... because that's what this log is about. If you had bother to read the first post...or pretty much any of it, you would know athat the PLCAR was NOT one of the original products in the aforementioned stack that is a part of this log. Therefore, we are talking about a DIFFERENT produce that was just recently introduced. Try to keep up flexy.
    Oh.
    carry on then.

26. so do we know what forumla X is or was that a beta product and thus the vague name???
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

27. Formula x is adamantium plus BCAA (DAA and lclt) good stuff Agreed that the name is a little vague plus form-x came out soon after

28. weekly weigh in

have to start by saying with work and all diet was all over the place, more cheat foods then i would have wanted..

anyways I lost 3 pounds this week. i know with LG you can go a few weeks barely losing any weight then one week bam. waist is down too so i am not to worried this week at least. but considering i was doing next to no cardio, this stack is working wonders!

29. I was in on lean gains, for about a day or two and it seemed fun, my stomach growls often though.

Plus I think the story behind lean gains is to maintain proper hormone balance if I understand it correctly...

See I work mid day a lot and 2 get all my macros in during a work shift is tough. There's days I work 1-930, 1130-8, 8-430; Everyday is different so that may not work for me. I'm just going to try and stick with the 40/30/30 macro plan I got now, but it would be cool to try a diet I can find that would work for me.

Any suggestions B?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

30. for me this one has been working great simply becuase of how crazy i get at work its pretty easy to skip meals, so the trad 6 a day thing jsut wasnt goign to work for me.

i agree that the hunger grumbles can get kinda bad on burn days, but you do get used to it soon enough
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Non-Stim Stack for Fat-Loss
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 06:22 PM
  2. Best non-stim for fat loss
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:53 PM
  3. Recommend a stim-free fat-loss stack/product
    By poison in forum Supplements