LOG: 8 Bottles Ursobolic - What to do?

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    LOG: 8 Bottles Ursobolic - What to do?


    At first I thought I'd give a final review of the stuff after I've rammed through the 8 bottles I have. But after some consideration I thought I'd be logging it. Maybe not daily updates as I am kinda busy at this point in life, but at least weekly updates. But we shall see

    I will be supplementing with the following staples alongside Ursobolic:

    BCAA/EAA
    LCLT
    DiCreatineMalate
    Citrulline Malate
    Beta Alanine
    Agmatine
    Multi Vitamins
    Omega-3
    Vit D3
    Vit C

    Ursobolic will be dosed either as Tapering: 18/18/15/12/12/9/9/9/9/9/9/9 for 12 weeks
    or
    18caps for ~8 weeks straight.

    Depending on the results I have I will adjust the dosing.

    I have snapped my post PCT pictures from my last cycle a few days ago along with measurements so I will post them up later today.

    I can post my daily food intake also if followers would like to know. Not just macros..
    What do you guys want to see from this log?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  2. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    In for this!

    I've been looking at this stuff for a bit, let us know if it's good
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Will do bruther, will do And thanks for joining
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    You know I'm here buddy!!

    I'll be logging 8 bottles after my transaderm run. Unless something else comes up lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Interested in this product....subbed
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10717
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice man. I haven't seen anyone else log dosages this high. In to see what Ursobolic can do.
  7. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    damn thats alot of bottles lol .. ive been out of the loop and this product is new to me .. by reading up on it, seems like its a nice cutter/leaning out product .. how about for your self conny ? gonna try to add on some lean gains with this stack and diet ?
    S.n.S team member
  8. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    You know I'm here buddy!!

    I'll be logging 8 bottles after my transaderm run. Unless something else comes up lol.
    Nice You gonna go full dose on all those 8 bottles or will you be tapering?
    I'm guessing benefits will be seen in the long run so I'm leaning more towards tapering for 12 weeks like:

    18/18/12/12/9/9/9/9/9/9/9/9
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Interested in this product....subbed
    Welcome bruther!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Nice man. I haven't seen anyone else log dosages this high. In to see what Ursobolic can do.
    I'm as interested as you, I just jumped into this without even thinking much about it
    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    damn thats alot of bottles lol .. ive been out of the loop and this product is new to me .. by reading up on it, seems like its a nice cutter/leaning out product .. how about for your self conny ? gonna try to add on some lean gains with this stack and diet ?
    Yup I know Leaning out while building/maintaining muscle and gaining/keeping strength sounds very nice to me right now. Got some fat to shed that I gained on my Phera run . I'm afraid to go over 15% BF
    I will eat at maintenance the whole way through. Cheating every Sunday though

    Pics will be up later along with weight, measurements and diet layout.
    On a side note I had my first smoke burp on Day 1 A pill prolly got stuck in my upper esophagus and melted there I burped and blow the air out of my nose only to be surprised by a white cloud emerging
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Planning on tapering it. but I might just start at 12. Truthornothin started at 9 so it should be okay. But of course if you run this and get ripped off the bat then i'm starting at 18 haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Planning on tapering it. but I might just start at 12. Truthornothin started at 9 so it should be okay. But of course if you run this and get ripped off the bat then i'm starting at 18 haha.
    Haha I thought I'd replicate how PA dosed it and saw results. High at the start then tapered it down. Hopefully this "kickstart" dosing will show results faster.. But I will be patient before judging this product. 12 weeks should prove what this product really can do
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Haha I thought I'd replicate how PA dosed it and saw results. High at the start then tapered it down. Hopefully this "kickstart" dosing will show results faster.. But I will be patient before judging this product. 12 weeks should prove what this product really can do
    Agreed, good luck with this. And make sure you "test" it.

    If the anecdotal looks promising this could be a staple... lol
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAY 1

    So it begins Couldn't keep myself from digging into the bottles so I started on a Thursday instead of beginning of the week, not that it matters Dosed 6caps in the morning with breakfast, 6caps after work (pre workout), 6caps evening 1hour before bed. I will be running 18caps for two weeks and see where it takes me, probably will taper down to 12 after that and then 9 as the above 12 week layout

    Workout today was Biceps & Triceps:

    • Close Grip Bench Press: 5sets of 205 x 5
    • BB Curls (Back against a wall so no cheating): 5sets of 120 x 5
    • Weighted Dips: 4sets of BW+55 x 8
    • DB Hammer Curls 4sets of 60's x 8
    • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 3sets of 90 x 12,10,8
    • Standing Cable Curls EZ-Bar: 3sets of 90 x 12,10,8


    Todays food has been:

    2 pieces multi grain bread, protein shake with 10ml Avocado oil and a cup of coffee
    200g Cottage Cheese with a can of crushed pineapple in own juice
    Can of tuna with ˝cup of whole wheat pasta
    250g Quark with yoghurt
    Protein shake with 10ml avocado oil + pre workout mixture
    200g chicken with brown rice
    Handful of peanuts
    Protein shake with 10ml avocado oil

    Macros: 2595cals, 250g Protein, 230g Carbs, 75g Fat
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Exclamation Starting Measurements & Pictures


    Measurements:

    Arms: 16.93' (43cm)
    Chest: 46.85' (119cm)
    Waist: 37.40' (95cm)
    Legs: 25.20' (64cm)
    Shoulders: 51.18' (130cm)
    Calves: 16.14' (41cm)

    Pictures:
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  14. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    clear..clear...I`m here
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  15. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    clear..clear...I`m here
    Glad to have you following burhter
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  16. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Glad to have you following burhter
    Thanks my friend!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  17. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.63%

    Your calorie count for day 1 are way off on those macros mate, they add up to 2595cals!

    are you counting total protein count or just complete proteins? if only counting complete proteins then your cal count will be higher again due to the protein content in carb sources

    whats your maintenence cal level, i guess it would be more than 2300cals due to your measurements, whats your weight and height?

    interested to see how ursobolic works for you, on maintenence and no cardio?
  18. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Your calorie count for day 1 are way off on those macros mate, they add up to 2595cals!

    are you counting total protein count or just complete proteins? if only counting complete proteins then your cal count will be higher again due to the protein content in carb sources

    whats your maintenence cal level, i guess it would be more than 2300cals due to your measurements, whats your weight and height?

    interested to see how ursobolic works for you, on maintenence and no cardio?
    Crap I must have miscalcultaed. You are correct good sir. 2595 is the right amount. Good you caught that.

    I am counting complete proteins to the 0.5g so it is quite ironic I made that calcultaion mistake regarding total cals

    This is my maintenance level. Been eating like this since my PCT from last cycle. Weight has been keeping steady at 216 ever since then Weight and height as in stats under my avatar. 6'2'' 216lbs

    Maintenance level eating and cardio 2-3 times a week. I'll give thorough updates
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  19. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.63%

    What about the cals from the protein in your carb sources, you need to count those also so count all total proteins and calculate from there

    2595cals for maintenence is that with activity training and cardio or without, seems low for your weight

    my maintence level is approx 2500-2600 with 5 weekly workouts and im under 200lbs

    think its best to test ursobolic on just maintence with no cardio and see what happens, just a thought.
  20. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,136
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    77.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Crap I must have miscalcultaed. You are correct good sir. 2595 is the right amount. Good you caught that.

    I am counting complete proteins to the 0.5g so it is quite ironic I made that calcultaion mistake regarding total cals

    This is my maintenance level. Been eating like this since my PCT from last cycle. Weight has been keeping steady at 216 ever since then Weight and height as in stats under my avatar. 6'2'' 216lbs

    Maintenance level eating and cardio 2-3 times a week. I'll give thorough updates
    Glad to see someone else is running a detailed log. I've actually lost weight since last weigh in, Eating at what I thought was above maintenance. The only change was in my workout, higher reps less weight for a bit. At least your running it the way miniarnold wants you to. I'm not running it to test it, I'm running it for the promised effects and logging along the way. Looks like I am going to have to eat even more. I'm subbed on this. Good luck Concrete
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  21. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    When I run it it'll be stacked an my diet will be hypo. For now I'm bulking. Lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    What about the cals from the protein in your carb sources, you need to count those also so count all total proteins and calculate from there

    2595cals for maintenence is that with activity training and cardio or without, seems low for your weight

    my maintence level is approx 2500-2600 with 5 weekly workouts and im under 200lbs

    think its best to test ursobolic on just maintence with no cardio and see what happens, just a thought.
    I have accounted for the proteins in my carb sources as I said in the previous post.
    ~2600 is where my maintenance cals are at when doing 40min cardio 2 times per week + lifting 3 times per week.
    If I am to go back to MMA practice soon I might have to bump them up to 3500 again..

    And I wont skimp out on cardio as I was/is an astmathic. My lungs need all the exercise they can get.
    Depending on what changes and happens in my daily life I will notify you followers of the change. But my goal is and will be to keep cals at maintenance and adjust them accordingly depending on my level of cardio.

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Glad to see someone else is running a detailed log. I've actually lost weight since last weigh in, Eating at what I thought was above maintenance. The only change was in my workout, higher reps less weight for a bit. At least your running it the way miniarnold wants you to. I'm not running it to test it, I'm running it for the promised effects and logging along the way. Looks like I am going to have to eat even more. I'm subbed on this. Good luck Concrete
    Thanks Truth. But the bolded statement doesn't apply to this log either. I will keep my lifting days as before and cardio days as before for now. But I will probably jump back into MMA practice after a long break, but I will adjust my calories accordingly as I mentioned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    When I run it it'll be stacked an my diet will be hypo. For now I'm bulking. Lol.
    What will you stack it with?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  23. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    845841
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    In for the ride
  24. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    In for the ride
    Glad to have you following along bruther! You still in the military?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  25. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I couldn't stop laughing at this ↓ (Taken from another forum )
    Also, I don't think I've taken less than 18 caps/day and have recently upped the dose to about 45 caps/day to get about 2grams of UA a day. My wife thinks I'm nuts! She nearly freaked out when she saw the pills laid out on the table at dinner time.
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  26. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    845841
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Glad to have you following along bruther! You still in the military?
    Yes I am.. I've been able to train and eat quite well and even set some new PR's while being there, despite the fact that I am 7lbs lighter than I used to be :O Last week I deadlifted easy 12x330lbs @ less than 160lbs bodyweight and without belt or straps Arms and legs have shrunk a little though But now I'm convinced that I will be much stronger and bigger next summer than I was when I went to the military (with the help of PH's though)
  27. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I do judo and my weight stays at 87kgs unless I eat loads. But I have digestive issues so I'm pretty screwed lol.

    Anyway, I was thinking of stacking it with cabergolean (basically using it for mucuna).
    And probably the swole stack from AI. I have a lot of stuff to run before I leave japan.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Yes I am.. I've been able to train and eat quite well and even set some new PR's while being there, despite the fact that I am 7lbs lighter than I used to be :O Last week I deadlifted easy 12x330lbs @ less than 160lbs bodyweight and without belt or straps Arms and legs have shrunk a little though But now I'm convinced that I will be much stronger and bigger next summer than I was when I went to the military (with the help of PH's though)
    NIce, glad to hear the army is treating you well Congrats on the new PR's! So you are preparing for your first cycle - eh? What have you got planned bruther?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I do judo and my weight stays at 87kgs unless I eat loads. But I have digestive issues so I'm pretty screwed lol.

    Anyway, I was thinking of stacking it with cabergolean (basically using it for mucuna).
    And probably the swole stack from AI. I have a lot of stuff to run before I leave japan.
    Digestive issues doens't sound nice
    I've heard plenty of good feedback on the swole stack. Sounds like an awesome natty stack with added Ursobolic in there
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  29. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    845841
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    NIce, glad to hear the army is treating you well Congrats on the new PR's! So you are preparing for your first cycle - eh? What have you got planned bruther?
    First I'll destroy my remaining bottles of Natadrol and after that I'll run some mild PH cycle - either Cynostane or Delta-2, don't know which one yet.. Right now I think I'll go with Cynostane (if I don't sell it to one friend of mine) and build my way up to stronger compounds after that.. PCT will probably be tamoxifen, Formadrol Extreme, D-aspartic acid, Lean Xtreme and maybe AnaBeta because I already have most of them in hand
  30. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAY 2

    Took the day off. Had a stressful day at work moving around switching offices and worktasks. Got me pissed and I decded it is time to find another job with a bright future.

    Food for the day has been prettu bmuch the same as yesterday. (I know I know - I am boring for eating the same stuff at work day out and day in ) Gotta love that can of tuna I basically just switched it up a little

    2 pieces multi grain bread, protein shake with 10ml Avocado oil and a cup of coffee
    Handful of peanuts
    200g chicken with brown rice
    200g Cottage Cheese with a can of crushed pineapple in own juice
    Protein shake with 10ml avocado oil
    Can of tuna with ˝cup of whole wheat pasta
    250g Quark with yoghurt
    Protein shake with 10ml avocado oil

    Macros: 2595cals, 250g Protein, 230g Carbs, 75g Fat
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  31. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAY 3

    Finally weekend
    Woke up and had my usual breakfast. Took a stroll through the park nearby just to get the fresh air and wake up.
    Shortly after that I downed my pre workout and hit the weights. Shoulders and legs was on the agenda

    • Seated BB Overhead Press: 5sets of 135 x 5
    • Leg Press: 5sets of 375 x 5
    • Seated DB Military Press: 4sets of 55's x 8
    • SLDL's: 4sets of 265 x 8
    • DB Side Laterals: 3sets of 30's x 12,10,8
    • Toe Raises: 4sets of 220 x 8
    • Leg Press: 3sets of 220 x 12,10,8


    As some of you know I have been nursing a lower back and knee injury so I had to take it somewhat light on some exercises
    Hopefully it'll just get better from here due to Ursobolics anti-inflammatory properties

    Dosing has been and will be kept the same for the first 2 weeks. 6caps morning, mid-day, afternooon
    for a total of 18caps

    Food intake was slightly different today

    2 pieces multi grain bread, protein shake with 10ml Avocado oil and a cup of coffee
    200g Cottage Cheese with a can of crushed pineapple in own juice
    Protein shake with 10ml avocado oil
    Can of tuna with ˝cup of whole wheat pasta
    Taco Pie with 2 beers
    A taste slice of wedding cake
    Protein shake with 10ml avocado oil

    Macros: 3320cals, 250g Protein, 310g Carbs, 120g Fat
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  32. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    First I'll destroy my remaining bottles of Natadrol and after that I'll run some mild PH cycle - either Cynostane or Delta-2, don't know which one yet.. Right now I think I'll go with Cynostane (if I don't sell it to one friend of mine) and build my way up to stronger compounds after that.. PCT will probably be tamoxifen, Formadrol Extreme, D-aspartic acid, Lean Xtreme and maybe AnaBeta because I already have most of them in hand
    I'ce read goof things about Delta-2. I might haveto stack that with something when it is time to cycle again. Decisions -decisions
    PCT looks solid bruther, so you finally got your hands on that SERM?!
    AnaBeta is a nice addition to PCT, at least IME. Treated me real good and I kept pretty much all my gains in PCT
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  33. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    845841
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    PCT looks solid bruther, so you finally got your hands on that SERM?!
    Yeah, actually I've had a reliable source for SERM for quite long time because one friend of mine uses real gear and he can probably get me whatever is out there Tamox seems to be more easily available than Clomid though..
  34. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Rep Power
    198484
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hmmm dont want to miss this one!

    Thanks for logging it CC!

    Honestly what your doing now sounds just perfect to me. If your already doing cardio, working out and with the set diet still maintaining after PCT then it sounds like your right in the perfect zone to introduce another variable and see exactly what it does or does not have to offer. Effects, if any, should be quite apparent as long as everything remains constant!

    Im excited bro! Have fun.
  35. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    ah, looks like you hit a wedding today. Its probably a good thing to have that break in the diet. Keep things interesting

    Good timing too, coming off a leg day
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,136
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    77.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I'ce read goof things about Delta-2. I might haveto stack that with something when it is time to cycle again. Decisions -decisions
    PCT looks solid bruther, so you finally got your hands on that SERM?!
    AnaBeta is a nice addition to PCT, at least IME. Treated me real good and I kept pretty much all my gains in PCT
    I'm using Ursobolic in pct and I've held onto pretty much everything. I don't think I'd ever pct without it posted up pics in my log so you can see what you can expect 3 weeks in, You are running higher doses than me curious to see how your results compare, that and you are 25 versus my 46 lol take a look

    Truthornothin's Ursobolic Log The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  37. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Yeah, actually I've had a reliable source for SERM for quite long time because one friend of mine uses real gear and he can probably get me whatever is out there Tamox seems to be more easily available than Clomid though..
    Glad to hear that bruther
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Hmmm dont want to miss this one!

    Thanks for logging it CC!

    Honestly what your doing now sounds just perfect to me. If your already doing cardio, working out and with the set diet still maintaining after PCT then it sounds like your right in the perfect zone to introduce another variable and see exactly what it does or does not have to offer. Effects, if any, should be quite apparent as long as everything remains constant!

    Im excited bro! Have fun.
    Glad to heave you following along bruther
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    ah, looks like you hit a wedding today. Its probably a good thing to have that break in the diet. Keep things interesting

    Good timing too, coming off a leg day
    Was actually a taste for my own choice of wedding cake. I'm getting married in February next year so gotta decide on the cake already
    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I'm using Ursobolic in pct and I've held onto pretty much everything. I don't think I'd ever pct without it posted up pics in my log so you can see what you can expect 3 weeks in, You are running higher doses than me curious to see how your results compare, that and you are 25 versus my 46 lol take a look

    Truthornothin's Ursobolic Log The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth!
    Looking swole in those pictures bruther! Keep up the hard work
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  38. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Congratz!!! My wedding in Hawaii for my family is in February . I had my wedding in japan back in July. Been legally married since June. My supp stash is HUGE the wife only found one of my three boxes. As bad as I feel I doubt she'll care. But I don't want to take chances lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9160
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed.
    Let's see what this stuff does to your physique.

    Oh, and don't try to cut too fast or too extremely. You don't want to eat away that hard-earned muscle mass that you added recently.

    Slow is the key to leaning out.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  40. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Congratz!!! My wedding in Hawaii for my family is in February . I had my wedding in japan back in July. Been legally married since June. My supp stash is HUGE the wife only found one of my three boxes. As bad as I feel I doubt she'll care. But I don't want to take chances lol.
    Thanks bruther. I know what your talking about when mentioning that stash, I got the closet full of supps myself and my wife thinks I'm nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Subbed.
    Let's see what this stuff does to your physique.

    Oh, and don't try to cut too fast or too extremely. You don't want to eat away that hard-earned muscle mass that you added recently.

    Slow is the key to leaning out.
    Glad to have you following again bruther
    Hopefully it does my physique some good, could use some leaning up
    Won't let my weight drop too fast though, even if I start MMA again I will up my cals accordingly
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ursobolic
    By dcne02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. Ursobolic Log
    By msbachman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 06:29 AM
  3. Ursobolic Log
    By rip21 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 06:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in