TheTinyGuy REVAMPS his workouts to the next level! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
First off, Big thanks to the guys at Southland for hooking me up with REVAMP and a T-Shirt!

>>>Southland<<<

REVAMP- Dosage @ 1 cap upon wake up and before bed

REVAMP was formulated specifically to help reinvigorate your body to the effects of caffeine and other stimulants. Whether you are unable to function without your morning cup of coffee, simply looking to cut back your intake or trying to regain that “get up and go” that you used to get from your favorite “pick me up”, REVAMP is your solution. The ingredients in REVAMP help to restore healthy adrenal function and reverse the effects of stress and stimulant overload, so you can enjoy natural energy and a more peaceful sleep.

Energy supplementation has become a common part of our daily routine so we can keep up with the demands of school, work or life in general. With the excessive use of energy shots, pills, drinks, etc., it is very important to realize the damage these types of products can have on your body, more specifically your adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are responsible for several functions that include production of hormones that monitor blood sugar and energy production, the “fight or flight” or stress response and helping you to enjoy restful sleep. To put it mildly, over taxation of your adrenals can cause serious problems with how you function.

Over time as our dependence on things such as coffee, pre-workout powders and energy drinks grow, our bodies need more and more stimulation as our tolerance increases. Have you noticed that you need 3 or 4 cups of coffee in the morning to get your day started when all you used to need was one cup? Or have you noticed that your favorite pre-workout formula now requires double or triple the dose to get you all jacked up for the gym? Neither the coffee nor the pre-workout formulas are less effective...your body has just built up a tolerance to them. Enter REVAMP.

USES:

- Reduces Tolerance to Caffeine and Other Stimulants

- Cleanses the Adrenergic Receptors

- Alleviates Dependence on Stimulants

- Improves Stress Response

- Helps to Restore Healthy Adrenal Function

- Overall Improved Metabolic Function

- More Restful Sleep

- Diet -

I'm currently bulking so my daily caloric intake is 6k+ training days and 4-5k Off days.

- Training -

My current training routine is DoggCrapp (3 day split)

:Layout:
Day 1: A1
Day 2: Off
Day 3: B1
Day 4: Off
Day 5: A2
Day 6/7: Off
Day 8: B2
Day 9: Off
Day 10: A3
Day 11: Off
Day 12: B3
Day 13/14: Off
Repeat

- Goals -

Goals with this product are to improve my sensitivity to stimulants in my pre-workout i'm currently taking (Peach Tea Lit-Up), Also to improve the quality of my sleep and improve my response to daily stress.

- Stat's -

Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 240Lbs

STARTS TOMORROW 10/20/11!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Final Review of Southland REVAMP!

Revamp is now going to be a staple for me, i'm so satisfied with how this product has improved my pre-workout response and even maybe boosted my test levels. My well being is so high right now i'm feeling extremely focused and driven like never before. I have 1 more day left of revamp and i hope this review gets out to people you need to give this stuff a try it's cheap and extremely effective and this is coming from someone who is a no BS kind of guy. I haven't noticed any adverse/negative side effects and have thoroughly enjoyed a run on this product i'm putting the recommendation to my boss to order this stuff and get it on the shelves ASAP. I still am shocked how well this stuff has worked for me. HUUGEE thanks for Revamp for the opportunity to log this product 10/10!!

Some other notes-

-Almost test booster like results
-No sides
-Kicked in the first week
-Increase in mood/well being
-WAY better pre-workout efficiency, literally impressive the amount of difference it made!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome! Excited to see how you do with the Revamp.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Awesome! Excited to see how you do with the Revamp.
Just took my first cap! Me too if i enjoy this product i'm gonna get it in my supplement store somehow, i know a lot of guys that would LOVE this stuff in my gym.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just took my first cap! Me too if i enjoy this product i'm gonna get it in my supplement store somehow, i know a lot of guys that would LOVE this stuff in my gym.
Man Ive been watching a lot of sports therapy stuff and I already know a lot about supps (more than the average gym staff dude), I wish I could go back to school and major in this lol. I could do this part time while perhaps working as a teacher... haha. But it'd be a damn fun part time job!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Man Ive been watching a lot of sports therapy stuff and I already know a lot about supps (more than the average gym staff dude), I wish I could go back to school and major in this lol. I could do this part time while perhaps working as a teacher... haha. But it'd be a damn fun part time job!
I noticed that in your posts in your log man i can learn a ton from you and others on this board, it should help me become an even better supplement salesman at work and helping people. I really don't like lying to anybody either or pushing stuff so i'm extremely honest to people. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea I always go with what works. Im pretty good with my peeps here in Japan. Im the go to guy for info on all supps and training protocols. Nutrition too..but no one likes to diet... Little do they know I dont diet... I love meat, I love coconut milk, fruits and potatoes...thats basically my diet. I'll cheat with chinese food on a workout day once or twice a week... and I dont really gain much weight or lose body comp... unless of course there is flour in there.

OH BTW! I actually ran revamp when I was having some mean cortisol issues on my last cut coming off my PCT of AH/AL and a super crazy diet. Helped a lot. I think it did anyway. I used Reset AD as well (same ingredients different company and name), I'd run it again if I had the change. Pregnelone is a good thing to run if your cort levels are high, should help rebalance test levels. specially if you think you have high cortisol levels. or are in adrenal fatigue.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yea I always go with what works. Im pretty good with my peeps here in Japan. Im the go to guy for info on all supps and training protocols. Nutrition too..but no one likes to diet... Little do they know I dont diet... I love meat, I love coconut milk, fruits and potatoes...thats basically my diet. I'll cheat with chinese food on a workout day once or twice a week... and I dont really gain much weight or lose body comp... unless of course there is flour in there.

OH BTW! I actually ran revamp when I was having some mean cortisol issues on my last cut coming off my PCT of AH/AL and a super crazy diet. Helped a lot. I think it did anyway. I used Reset AD as well (same ingredients different company and name), I'd run it again if I had the change. Pregnelone is a good thing to run if your cort levels are high, should help rebalance test levels. specially if you think you have high cortisol levels. or are in adrenal fatigue.
Thanks for the input man, had an epic workout today! PR'd EVERY exercise :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC Training B1 10/20/11
Duration: 1 Hour 30 Min.
Mood: Focused
Energy: Solid
Other notes: I'm noticing the heavier the weights get that i need more time to recover between sets and focus. I'd love for my workouts to be shorter but for the sake of being injury free i want to be 100% focused and ready.
Weight @ 243Lbs (+3Lbs) morning weight.
Lifts
DB Alternating Curls-
40 x 32 R/P *PR*
DC Stretch 8th bolt @ 90 Seconds
EZ Bar Reverse Curls-
60 x 23 *PR*
Standing Calve Raise- 5 second negative, 15 second stretch at bottom.
90 x 10 *PR*
Pump Set + Stretch for 30 seconds.
Barbell Back Squat-
315 x 5 *PR*
235 x 20 *PR*
DC Stretch 40 Seconds per leg.
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts-
245 x 16 R/P *PR*
DC Stretch 90 Seconds on hyper extension.

5 Sets/5 PR's

This workout was brutal, i pushed myself on squats and SLDL's probably the hardest ever for this workout. I'm noticing a HUGE improvement in my pumps from the extra calories and carbs as well. As i sit here right now my bi's are pumped and when i flex them they actually burn. I now take Pure Karbolyn (1.5 Scoops) PWO along with my Insane shake (lol) and i feel it's helping a TON! Also i got my first paycheck from the gym feelsawesomeman. :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So i'm not sure if this is from the REVAMP or not but today i have HUGE amounts of energy post workout i'm talking almost ridiculous like, My mom is telling me i sound hyper but i feel just really energetic EVEN after setting an ENTIRE PR workout. It could be from the massive amounts of carbs i had post workout but about 30 minutes ago i was hit with a GIGANTIC hunger pain that almost put me to the point of throwing up, I downed a 1000 calorie meal and i feel better but i'm quickly becoming more hungry again and i'm already almost at 5k calories, this is NUTS! I know for a fact that my insulin levels are high, over tonight my growth could be very interesting. I've NEVER been this hungry or energetic post workout let alone PRE workout xD I also have a good pump throughout my body too. Also i'm in an extremely good mood, very very excited to see how i sleep tonight with Revamp!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So i was looking up adrenal function and you guys at southland should put that Revamp can also possibly increase test levels! This product might be even better than i thought, heck SUGAR/Carbs are having even more of an impact on my energy levels and this is just after 1 dose.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
So i was looking up adrenal function and you guys at southland should put that Revamp can also possibly increase test levels! This product might be even better than i thought, heck SUGAR/Carbs are having even more of an impact on my energy levels and this is just after 1 dose.
Congrats on the PRs! Glad to see your liking Revamp so far!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 10/21/11
Calories: 5605
Protein: 241 Grams

Diet Breakdown 10/22/11
Calories: 6490
Protein: 408 Grams

Posting up my workout tomorrow!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So Revamp is DEFINITELY working really really good, here are some things i've noticed so far. Just to give you an idea, i had a bottle of mountain dew game fuel yesterday around 10pm (bad idea) and i actually had a TON of energy right after even though mountain dew doesn't stack up with pre-workouts in terms of stims i still had an extremely hard time sleeping because of the energy.

-Increased sensitivity to caffeine/some stims
-Huge increase in well-being
-Almost Test-Booster like effects from this product for me and i love it!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC Training A2 10/22/11
Duration: 1 Hour 20 Min.
Mood: ALPHA!
Energy: Super great
Other notes: Body weight at 245Lbs, No DC stretches today taking that week break so my connective tissue and fascia can heal up.
Lifts
Decline Bench Elbows out-
265 x 18 R/P *PR* Staying at this weight next week.
Smith Overhead Press Lower movement emphasis-
155 x 16 R/P *PR*
Wide Grip Rvs Bench-
195 x 21 R/P *PR*
Close Grip Pull Downs-
170 x 17 R/P *PR*
Barbell Bent Over Row-
245 x 12 *PR*

5 Sets/5 PR's

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
So Revamp is DEFINITELY working really really good, here are some things i've noticed so far. Just to give you an idea, i had a bottle of mountain dew game fuel yesterday around 10pm (bad idea) and i actually had a TON of energy right after even though mountain dew doesn't stack up with pre-workouts in terms of stims i still had an extremely hard time sleeping because of the energy.
Mountain Dew...the original energy drink LOL. Haven't had one in YEARS!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC Training B2 10/25/11
Duration: 45 Min.
Mood: Focused
Energy: Good
Other notes: Body weight at 246Lbs, No DC stretches today taking that week break so my connective tissue and fascia can heal up.
Lifts
Cable Curls EZ Bar-
110 x 30 R/P *PR*
Hammer Curls-
45 x 12
Leg Press Calve Raise-
270 x 12 *PR*Glute Ham Raise Partials-
35 R/P *PR*
Front Squat-
155 x 8 *PR*
125 x 20 *PR*

6 Sets/5 PR's

DC Training A3 10/27/11
Duration: 1 Hour
Mood: Happy
Energy: Great
Other notes: Body weight at 241Lbs, No DC stretches today taking that week break so my connective tissue and fascia can heal up.
Lifts
Elbows out Bench/Neck Press- Bothered my shoulders not sure if i'll keep this.
245 x 16 R/P
Arnold Press-
50 x 21 R/P *PR*
Rope Pushdowns- These are sooo much better than skullcrushers no elbow pain and insane contraction!
45 x 30 R/P *PR*
Close Grip Chins-
BW x 21 R/P *PR*
T-Bar Rows-
235 x 12 *PR*

5 Sets/4 PR's

DC Training B3 10/29/11
Duration: 50 Min.
Mood: Confident
Energy: Pretty good
Other notes: Body weight at 240Lbs, This is my last workout before i start fascia stretching again.
Lifts
Standing EZ Curls- Weight is plates without bar.
120 x 26 R/P *PR*
Pinwheel Curls (Single Arm)-
80 x 20 *PR*
90 x 10 *PR*
Seated Calve Raises-
115 x 12
Leg Curls-
150 x 20 R/P *PR*
Machine Hack Squats- Changing to Barbell Front Squats.
450 x 30

6 Sets/4 PR's

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Update on Revamp!

-So far after a few weeks i really am starting to feel the effects of Revamp on my Pre-workouts. Keep in mind i haven't even taken a break from stims but i seem to be getting better and better responses from my Pre-workouts. In terms this is translating to more intense workouts and better progress and results. The other funny thing is that i took up drinking more pop for a week or so, so even with the increases of caffiene intake i'm still getting some good response from revamp. My quality of sleep is also improving, i find that i used to need a good 10 hours to feel completely refreshed and now i get 7-8 and feel great which is a huge plus. I really am enjoying Revamp and i've been telling a lot of people who come into the gym/supp store that this stuff is the real deal no bs. Even better our supplier carries it! So it shouldn't be long before people in the store are getting REV'D UP for Revamp haha

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Update on Revamp!

-So far after a few weeks i really am starting to feel the effects of Revamp on my Pre-workouts. Keep in mind i haven't even taken a break from stims but i seem to be getting better and better responses from my Pre-workouts. In terms this is translating to more intense workouts and better progress and results. The other funny thing is that i took up drinking more pop for a week or so, so even with the increases of caffiene intake i'm still getting some good response from revamp. My quality of sleep is also improving, i find that i used to need a good 10 hours to feel completely refreshed and now i get 7-8 and feel great which is a huge plus. I really am enjoying Revamp and i've been telling a lot of people who come into the gym/supp store that this stuff is the real deal no bs. Even better our supplier carries it! So it shouldn't be long before people in the store are getting REV'D UP for Revamp haha
Thanks for the update! REV'D UP for Revamp...nice slogan! Sounds like a great t-shirt idea :thumbsup:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Small update, getting sick and really hoping it goes away so i can train/go to work. Revamp still working great, just hope i get over this stupid bug..

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Small update, getting sick and really hoping it goes away so i can train/go to work. Revamp still working great, just hope i get over this stupid bug..
Damn, its that time of year. A lot of stuff being passed around. Hope you feel better!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Must have been a 1 day thing cause i felt awesome this morning, KILLED my workout. Figured out that arms are responding best to 20-30 reps. SOO much burning pain, i want to say higher reps are harder than lower reps in a sense it's a different kind of pain. In low reps you physically cant get that last rep and it's a struggle. With higher reps you CAN do more but the wall of lactic acid pain is enough to bring the strongest will to a screeching halt. I pushed through it today and i had the most insane pump. My body is more warn out from higher reps than lower reps afterwards i'm all shaky and it's hard to control them they like to twitch. Moral of teh story is that for compounds i do 1 heavy set and 1-2 lighter sets with 20-30 reps and all isolation are higher reps with squeezing. It's absolutely killer and you get the full "spectrum" of muscle growth!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So today i injured my finger and not sure if i need stitches but the cut is pretty big and deep. Wrapped it all up with neosporin and bandages hopefully itll heal up soon but i plan to just train legs for a week or so straight to avoid anything with my hands so i don't re-open the cut when i bend my fingers. Probably will stick to machine movements like leg press/extensions/curls and hack squats. Revamp is still kicking ass and making my sleep a ton better. Pre-workout results are so much better now with this stuff. So glad to be logging it, I usually dont need more than even 2 scoops now but my curiosity is telling me to try 3 just to see how insane the energy is.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
So today i injured my finger and not sure if i need stitches but the cut is pretty big and deep. Wrapped it all up with neosporin and bandages hopefully itll heal up soon but i plan to just train legs for a week or so straight to avoid anything with my hands so i don't re-open the cut when i bend my fingers. Probably will stick to machine movements like leg press/extensions/curls and hack squats. Revamp is still kicking ass and making my sleep a ton better. Pre-workout results are so much better now with this stuff. So glad to be logging it, I usually dont need more than even 2 scoops now but my curiosity is telling me to try 3 just to see how insane the energy is.
Damn...cuts on the hand are more of an annoyance than anything else. I get cuts on my knuckles during the winter time up here and they are always re-opening up. Which pre workout are you taking by the way?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Damn...cuts on the hand are more of an annoyance than anything else. I get cuts on my knuckles during the winter time up here and they are always re-opening up. Which pre workout are you taking by the way?
Right now i'm taking a sample tub of SuperSize by Athletic Xtreme

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Sweet! Was just curious.:thumbsup:
Yeah man and since I've had a couple more days of rest and completely off pre-workouts i have no doubt this next leg session is going to be awesome even if i can't squat i'll kill myself with any leg machine that i can avoid using my hands too much.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Revamp is now going to be a staple for me, i'm so satisfied with how this product has improved my pre-workout response and even maybe boosted my test levels. My well being is so high right now i'm feeling extremely focused and driven like never before. I have 1 more day left of revamp and i hope this review gets out to people you need to give this stuff a try it's cheap and extremely effective and this is coming from someone who is a no BS kind of guy. I haven't noticed any adverse/negative side effects and have thoroughly enjoyed a run on this product i'm putting the recommendation to my boss to order this stuff and get it on the shelves ASAP. I still am shocked how well this stuff has worked for me. HUUGEE thanks for Revamp for the opportunity to log this product 10/10!!

Some other notes-

-Almost test booster like results
-No sides
-Kicked in the first week
-Increase in mood/well being
-WAY better pre-workout efficiency, literally impressive the amount of difference it made!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
FINAL REVIEW POSTED!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Sorry I am late on this....Thanks for the fantastic review! Glad you liked Revamp TG!
No problem! Loved your product will definitely try to get this in the store :D When we order it i'll let you know.