Big Boys throw down to lean out (Sponsored by Need to Build Muscle's N2 Burn.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have been following OnlyChevy6's Transaderm log, you may have noted that he "threw down the Gauntlet" and suggested a 90 day weight loss contest. (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183333-onlychevy6-needtobuildmuscle-rs-13.html)
Obviously, I have accepted as did Meister. RickRock13 of Need to Build Muscle fame was kind enough to take my half serious suggestion of "sponsorship" and granted us the opportunity to utilize and log Need 2 Burn as part of our endeavor.

Our official "Start date" was 10/18/11, deadline is 1/16/12. Winner determined simply by most weight (by pound) lost. The only rule is no surgery/liposuction. All supps are permissable.

In this Corner, hailing from Northwest Ohio, we have avid logger and beast mode seeker weighing in at a starting mass of 275, Taman6886.

I'll let my fellow competitors speak for themselves! Gentlemen, let's have a good clean bout, may the most disciplined and determined win!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subbed.
I'm grabbing me a front row seat on the train to leansville!

Good luck!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subbed.
I'm grabbing me a front row seat on the train to leansville!

Good luck!
Aweesome Matt, always good to have you.

For my opening volley, I submit yesterdays entry from my usual stripping log which I will suspend and link to this one:

Ok, tonight was a mixed bag of good and bad. Happy with the diet and weights moved, except I felt a pain in my right hammy during my 2nd set of BO DB Rows, not sure if it is a strain or a cramp, but it is still touchy. Oddly enough, I was able to do 2 sets of 25 back extensions after. Also, my left shoulder hurt like hell from the rows but it got better when I altered my "angle of attack". Hopefully it will heal in time for squats Friday.

Day 2, wk 1 (Mesocycle 6) PCT day 4
5:00 to 5:55

Dead lift 265x5, 310x5, 350X7 (New PR) (Does not include 5 minute cardio warm up and light sets)

2 pulley Cable Wide Grip Pull Down
180-8, 160x10/8+pr, 7+pr

BO DB row @ 90
12/11, 12/12, 10/10.

Back Hyperextension 2x25

Gonna hit some cardio tomorrow before work, lower ab work. See how the hammy feels.

Dietary for today: 2743 cals (127 carbs, 253 protein [+18 g BCAA], 124 fats) with an estimated burn of 4004, deficit of 1261.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an off lifting day, so I started with a scoop of myofusion in water, hit the cardio Variable resistance at 80/90/100 percent resistance in 5 minuts stages with dead on "sprint" the last 60 seconds. 135 cals. Gonna keep it real tight today.

BTW, my overall plan is to continue my usual BB modified version of 5/3/1 with cardio 3-5 times a week. Lifting days will shoot for about 2800 (or loweer) cals, around 125 carbs (at least on Dead Lift and Squat days, around 100 on chest and delt day) around 2400 cals on cardio only/off days under 100 carbs. I may have a cheat meal once every 10-14 days. The biggest challenge for me will be to break the habit of doing cheat DAYS rather than a single meal and eating crap (even if clean i.e grapefruit/apples/peanuts) when I wake up in the middle of the night. This could be challenge given that Anabeta is part of my PCT and always gives me a ravenous appetite. ( I will also be running Division 1, DA-HCG, Erase, Creatine Ethyl Esther) at least till mid November. Staples include RecoverPro (Lemon baby!!!!!!!!!!), Myofusion or some other mixed protein and fish/flax seed oil.

Also, update on the hammy: Felt ok during cardio, did some light one legged lying leg curls, a bit tight but not painful. It still feels tight, stretched it out in the whirlpool a bit after my workout.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck to both of you.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And in this corner from Hockley, Texas weighing in at 250, onlychevy6 aka Jeff.
This is going to be a fun run may the best man lose.. ” The most weight that is” lol.

Official Stats.

250 lbs

30% Bodyfat

Pics to be posted up this weekend.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm SUB'd... Let's do this guys!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this with ringside seats!! This thread is going to be EPIC!! :popcorn:

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
I am in, Let's have a good clean fight!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this with ringside seats!! This thread is going to be EPIC!! :popcorn:
Agreed... Chevy, post a link to this thread in my 2011 Hallow-Lean Thread!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Current weight: 206
Current BF%: Just over 12

My goal is slightly different. I am trying to get under 10% BF while still adding on muscle. This thread is about people motivating people and here we are. Starting a EPI/TRANS run tomorrow. Thread for it has already been started.

Let's Do This.

My Pics will be up today.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you not going to jump in on this? I sent you a pm about it.
I got the message. I apologize for not responding to it at the time. It was a rough day, yesterday. That said, I won't officially be in on this, but rest assured that I'm following and my goals are the same as both of yours.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the message. I apologize for not responding to it at the time. It was a rough day, yesterday. That said, I won't officially be in on this, but rest assured that I'm following and my goals are the same as both of yours.
Thanks brother. I knew you had the same goal in mind and new you had somethings that needs to be taken care of that's why I asked. Any motivation any of us can give one another is just a blessing.

Meister

Meister

Awards
The following is my beginning pic. Nothing Great, but one day will be.

Tom Selleck would be proud:

2011-10-19 12.11.00.jpg

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. From that pic I see man there is a lot of potential. What's your scale weight again?

Meister

Meister

Awards
My Grandmother loved Tom and watched Magnum PI every time it came on. I too was a fan!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The following is my beginning pic. Nothing Great, but one day will be.

Tom Selleck would be proud:

View attachment 46198
Nice Bro.

Dietary totals for today: 2449 cals, (104 carbs, 236 protein [+24g bcaa], 109 fats) with an estimated burn of 3677 for a deficit of1109.

It is ON fellas!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-19-11

Ok Here is my first workout post of this new contest.

Still taking it a tad easy since I am coming back from a lower back issue.

15 Minutes of cardio pre-workout

Hanging Leg Raises

10 Reps 7 times

Flat Bench Press

5 reps of 250 lbs
5 reps of 250 lbs
5 reps of 250 lbs
5 reps of 250 lbs
5 reps of 250 lbs
8 sets of 190 lbs
6 sets of 140 lbs

Seated Wide Grip Rows

5 reps of 160 lbs
5 reps of 160 lbs
5 reps of 160 lbs
5 reps of 160 lbs
5 reps of 160 lbs
15 reps of 100 lbs
15 reps of 70 lbs

Seated Press

5 reps of 125 lbs
5 reps of 125 lbs
5 reps of 125 lbs
5 reps of 125 lbs
5 reps of 125 lbs
10 reps of 80 lbs
8 reps of 50 lbs

Leg Press

5 reps of 580 lbs
5 reps of 580 lbs
5 reps of 580 lbs
5 reps of 580 lbs
5 reps of 580 lbs
12 reps of 580 lbs
12 reps of 580 lbs

Lying Leg Curls

5 reps of 110 lbs
5 reps of 110 lbs
5 reps of 110 lbs
5 reps of 110 lbs
5 reps of 110 lbs
10 reps of 60 lbs
10 reps of 30 lbs

the lower back is still tender. cant really put a lot of pressure on it that is why no sit ups where done lying down only hanging.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Well done Sir!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-19-11

Ok Here is my first workout post of this new contest.

Still taking it a tad easy since I am coming back from a lower back issue.

15 Minutes of cardio pre-workout

Hanging Leg Raises

10 Reps 7 times

Flat Bench Press

5 reps of 250 lbs
5 reps of 250 lbs
5 reps of 250 lbs
5 reps of 250 lbs
5 reps of 250 lbs
8 sets of 190 lbs
6 sets of 140 lbs

Seated Wide Grip Rows

5 reps of 160 lbs
5 reps of 160 lbs
5 reps of 160 lbs
5 reps of 160 lbs
5 reps of 160 lbs
15 reps of 100 lbs
15 reps of 70 lbs

Seated Press

5 reps of 125 lbs
5 reps of 125 lbs
5 reps of 125 lbs
5 reps of 125 lbs
5 reps of 125 lbs
10 reps of 80 lbs
8 reps of 50 lbs

Leg Press

5 reps of 580 lbs
5 reps of 580 lbs
5 reps of 580 lbs
5 reps of 580 lbs
5 reps of 580 lbs
12 reps of 580 lbs
12 reps of 580 lbs

Lying Leg Curls

5 reps of 110 lbs
5 reps of 110 lbs
5 reps of 110 lbs
5 reps of 110 lbs
5 reps of 110 lbs
10 reps of 60 lbs
10 reps of 30 lbs

the lower back is still tender. cant really put a lot of pressure on it that is why no sit ups where done lying down only hanging.
Damn you killing it. Nice numbers on the bench!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Well done Sir!
Thank you. Still have a long way to go to catch you though. lol. This is going to be some of the most fun in the next 90 days. Two guys getting lean and mean and one getting buff and ripped. This kind of thing is what makes working out fun. And of course with the help of companies like NTBM and Rick for stepping up and showing some support as well.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you. Still have a long way to go to catch you though. lol. This is going to be some of the most fun in the next 90 days. Two guys getting lean and mean and one getting buff and ripped. This kind of thing is what makes working out fun. And of course with the help of companies like NTBM and Rick for stepping up and showing some support as well.
I may be stronger in deads and free weight squats, but you got me on the chest work bro. As an aside, I got a new shipment in tonight which included some bulk Super Cissus RX and set up an appointment with my Doc next week to see about the left shoulder. Hoping the Cissus will have it healed or at least showing improvement by then. (BTW, stuff tastes like **** solo)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn you killing it. Nice numbers on the bench!!
Thanks Matt. I backed it down to take it easy and focus more on form. In the next 90 days I am going to do my best to hit 315 for at least 5 reps even while cutting. Figure form will pay off more than just trying to muscle the weight up.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may be stronger in deads and free weight squats, but you got me on the chest work bro. As an aside, I got a new shipment in tonight which included some bulk Super Cissus RX and set up an appointment with my Doc next week to see about the left shoulder. Hoping the Cissus will have it healed or at least showing improvement by then. (BTW, stuff tastes like **** solo)
Ha Ha Ha I have been taking that for a little over a month now. When I was running the EPI-V it felt as though joint noise was more apparent so I got some. And yeah your right taste like crap by its self. Especially when you take like 3 per meal for the first couple days then back it down to 1 or 2.

Oh and deads Soon as my back fully heals that will be my next thing to go after. Need to do something to strengthen all lower body parts. And for Free weight squats I have always hated them. That's why I do that machine. And I max it out which is 810 lbs.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha Ha Ha I have been taking that for a little over a month now. When I was running the EPI-V it felt as though joint noise was more apparent so I got some. And yeah your right taste like crap by its self. Especially when you take like 3 per meal for the first couple days then back it down to 1 or 2.

Oh and deads Soon as my back fully heals that will be my next thing to go after. Need to do something to strengthen all lower body parts. And for Free weight squats I have always hated them. That's why I do that machine. And I max it out which is 810 lbs.
So what do you mix it with if anything? This is a bulk powder.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powder? This is what I have. And it is in pill form.

scbox_cart_120ct.jpg

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much Jeff! It is me and NTBM's pleasure to sponsor you guys on your way to your goals. It will be a very fun 90 days!!

You are sure to get a lot of support in this log, and you guys competing against each other will just push you even harder!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't even know Nutra Planet made a similar version like Usp Labs. Just bulk powder vs. pill.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Chevy/Tan:

Great workouts. Today was a day of hydration and final preparation. Tomorrow I will start killing it and posting my workouts. Don't expect large numbers...at least not yet.

I think Cissus tastes like dehydrated coffee. I have the bulk powder form and I take it straight to the head. (No mixing. Just scoop and swallow) I jacked up both of my shoulders while I was overseas and I refuse to have them operated on until I get to a comfortable place with my body.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I AM SO IN! This is going to be a sick thread. Good luck to all of you, as bragging rights are at stake!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow this is well under way...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I think the loser should record himself with a face drawn in make up on his stomach and making his belly button sing BEAUTIFUL by Christina Aguilara on youtube. What Say You? Anyone Game for that? That will motivate some discipline!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I think the loser should record himself with a face drawn in make up on his stomach and making his belly button sing BEAUTIFUL by Christina Aguilara on youtube. What Say You? Anyone Game for that? That will motivate some discipline!!!!
You are going to have a bunch of people doing some silly A$$ $HIT, I mean I'm about 99% sure I'm going to be sporting the cutest Tutu every on December 1st, LoL!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I like this Idea. Of course I am game for most fun.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahah, man that'd be some crazy motivation... An embarrassing YouTube vid.... Oh and maybe a shout out too ! THat'd be awesome. "(Enter winner), We bow down to you with our hair smiley."
Damn I'd consider cheating with the surgery if I was put in this competition lol.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Seems logical and protects identity. I like it hahaha

My idea which could be another option possibly is have a friend record you at the gym struggling with 135 on bench and call out for help until someone runs over to aid you :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems logical and protects identity. I like it hahaha

My idea which could be another option possibly is have a friend record you at the gym struggling with 135 on bench and call out for help until someone runs over to aid you while wearing a pink tutu :)
There fixed it for you.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Gentlemen, while you all have been busy commiserating on degrading ideas for the loser, I have been busy.

10/20/11 Day 3, wk 1 (5/3/1 MC 6)
5:15-6:20

Bench 185x5, 215x5, 240x6

Flat DB Press (all reps touched either ribs or chest) 80's
12/8/6

Smith Machine Incline Bench @140 (Plate weight only, someone had the FW incline)
8/8/6

Fat Boy (assisted) dips @ 250
10/6/5

2h OH DB Extension (tried to keep elbows in tight)
55-12, 65-12/12

Wide Grip Strt Bar Pushdown @140
20/15

Finished up with 80/90/100 Max resist cardio, 5 minute -stage, sprinted the last 60-90 seconds/stage 27 minutes:140 cals.

Dietary for today: 3758 cals (110 carbs, 253 protein [plus 24g bcaa], 133 fats) with an estimated burn of 4178 for a deficit of 1420.

On a side note, I feel the OTC PCT coming off of the Transaderm is going well. Mood and energy levels are good, no testicular atrophy, sleeping pretty well (for me at least).