BP's run of Taurus Nutrition's M1P

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

    That totally sucks man. Would like to see you log this sucker. If it doesn't pull through then that means out of 3 selected testers looks like only one will be logging it. Bad ratio
    Oh I know what sucks is buddy has his, not sure why he is not logging it. I was talking to him about 2 weeks ago. I know when I was a rep for PAL we would pick people and all of a sudden they got a bad injury, or something came up. I get it happens, and am not saying it is the case here, but just sucks for those who wanted to log it and give it a good run.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Oh I know what sucks is buddy has his, not sure why he is not logging it. I was talking to him about 2 weeks ago. I know when I was a rep for PAL we would pick people and all of a sudden they got a bad injury, or something came up. I get it happens, and am not saying it is the case here, but just sucks for those who wanted to log it and give it a good run.
    His buddy has his?? Why did he give it too his buddy?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

    His buddy has his?? Why did he give it too his buddy?
    No buddy as in grumpy..lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    No buddy as in grumpy..lol
    Ah, gotcha lol. For a second there I thought dude got a freebie to log then gave it away(which would be almost as bad as not logging it)
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Oh I know what sucks is buddy has his, not sure why he is not logging it. I was talking to him about 2 weeks ago. I know when I was a rep for PAL we would pick people and all of a sudden they got a bad injury, or something came up. I get it happens, and am not saying it is the case here, but just sucks for those who wanted to log it and give it a good run.
    if you do get it, shoot me a pm so i can follow!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    if you do get it, shoot me a pm so i can follow!!!
    For sure
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. We can try sending again I suppose. Canadian customs...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut.
    We can try sending again I suppose. Canadian customs...
    It completely up to you Eric, I feel bad but I would love to test it. If you decide it is not worth the risk I understand.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. I want to thank Taurus , they have offered to try sending m1p to me again, I can't thank them enough as I am very excited to test.



    Thanks again, I'll keep everyone updated
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I want to thank Taurus , they have offered to try sending m1p to me again, I can't thank them enough as I am very excited to test.



    Thanks again, I'll keep everyone updated
    Nice man. I'll keep fingers crossed for you.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  11. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    We can try sending again I suppose. Canadian customs...
    very cool, eric. very cool.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    very cool, eric. very cool.
    Agreed
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Bump for the mailman....if this bottle doesn't make it, I may get some pure t2 and log it here....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Let's hope it does.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Let's hope it does.
    x2!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. Subbed...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33
    Subbed...
    Glad to have ya
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. subbed.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Subbed...

    about time.....lol
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. John, did you ever get your stuff?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  21. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    John, did you ever get your stuff?
    Lol...after signing on with Taurus, it will wait
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Its funny I was just asking about this

    RECOVERBRO



  23. So did you ever get that bottle?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thank You Taurus Nutrition!
    By Bigjoe214 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 11:12 PM
  2. When does Taurus Nutrition Stop!?!? Everyone get in here!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 09:15 PM
  3. Welcome Taurus Nutrition to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Log in
Log in