Who doesnt log a bottle of Andromass!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Who doesnt log a bottle of Andromass!


    heres my log guys, running solo. Looking to gain around 10 pounds off this and im running 3 caps twice daily.

    My goal is to increase my mass, but also increase strength and power.

    This is gonna be a solo log, only other supplements will be
    Krill oil
    Multis
    Whey protein
    Bcaas
    Creatine mono

    For pct im either running the TRS stack or getting a different one but im gonna add anabeta to it. Love anabeta

    First workout will begin today so ill post up later!

  2. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    goodluck brotha - get hyyuuge

  3. Day 1
    didnt get a chance to workout, it was a crappy day outside but just decided to get it going in my system

    Day 2
    Also crappy outside and i didnt have much time so i did a full arm workout. Felt a nice pump and motivation to get going.

    Notes- Seems im more hungry but if i eat a ton I feel like im going to puke but ill get used to it. i seem to have a little increased in libido which is good.

    Tomorrow im gonna hit chest and legs since i did arms yesterday. ill post up after.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       


  4. I was sick the past few weeks and noticed i lost tons of mass, actually to be exact i lost 10 pounds. I separated my shoulder, then got sick so i lost weight but now trying to gain that back. Anyways todays chest day. Ill post up in a few hours

  5. A tad late, but in.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. No worries, but i had a nice chest workout today.Nice pump and motivation to lift.

    Sides- my body temperature seems higher, always warm or sweating now. And today it feels like lethargy hit me but im not sure if its just because its a sunday.
  7. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    What kindof starting stats are we looking at here big griz?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree
    What kindof starting stats are we looking at here big griz?
    5'10
    175lbs from the start, says 179 now.
    Current max bench is 275x1
    Deadlift max is 455x2
    bf % is around 10.

    Sucks, i was 185 but lost a ton of weight from an injury and being sick. Oh well ill get it back now. Im noticing no side effects, feel like my mood is better now too. Tomorrow im gonna do another chest and tricep workout.

  9. been noticing some sides of me not being able to sleep , and feeling sick after i eat while taking 6 pills a day. i might bump it down to 4.

    Today had a chest/arm workout.
    i tried to pushup 275 today but couldnt do it i dont know why. Had an insane pump the whole day in my arms.

    Changes- Im up 4.2lbs so far, no strength gains. Got a couple pimples on my chin.

  10. sub'd

  11. Still having trouble sleeping. Im starting to be able to eat more though. I thinkthe pimples on my chin might be from not sleeping much. Tomorrow is back day though.
  12. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Still having trouble sleeping. Im starting to be able to eat more though. I thinkthe pimples on my chin might be from not sleeping much. Tomorrow is back day though.
    Nice weight gain already though, keep it up and get that weight back!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

    Nice weight gain already though, keep it up and get that weight back!
    Thanks. Its going well just havin sleeping problems. Cant wait for my strength gains to hit

  14. When do you take your last dose of AM?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    When do you take your last dose of AM?
    Around 830pm.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Around 830pm.
    That's the problem. Try to take your last dose by 5PM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That's the problem. Try to take your last dose by 5PM.
    Alright ill try that then.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That's the problem. Try to take your last dose by 5PM.
    x2.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  19. Thanks guys. Im up 6lbs already. Todays workout went great, feeling like i have a little more strength. Im feeling really good lately too.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Thanks guys. Im up 6lbs already. Todays workout went great, feeling like i have a little more strength. Im feeling really good lately too.
    Sounding good, and subscribed!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  21. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Griz, what did you decide to run for pct ?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree
    Griz, what did you decide to run for pct ?
    Just gonna use the Trs stack, tcf-1 and anabeta. Heard it will be in capsule form in the next 2weeks but if not then ill just use the oral stack.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Just gonna use the Trs stack, tcf-1 and anabeta. Heard it will be in capsule form in the next 2weeks but if not then ill just use the oral stack.
    Capsule form?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Capsule form?
    Thats what i heard, i take it that its not true?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Thats what i heard, i take it that its not true?
    No, it's not being encapsulated.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    No, it's not being encapsulated.
    Darn. Whats another good stack? Im not a big fan of the taste of the TRS stack.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Darn. Whats another good stack? Im not a big fan of the taste of the TRS stack.
    As far as OTC nothing compares, you could try mixing it with juice or some other type of flavored beverage. If you are referring to the oral Sustain Alpha you could also switch to the topical.

  28. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    As far as OTC nothing compares, you could try mixing it with juice or some other type of flavored beverage. If you are referring to the oral Sustain Alpha you could also switch to the topical.
    there is no aromatizing from AM correct?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    As far as OTC nothing compares, you could try mixing it with juice or some other type of flavored beverage. If you are referring to the oral Sustain Alpha you could also switch to the topical.
    Im talking about the toco 8 and endoamp or whatever lol. but yeah ill mix it with vitaberry

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    As far as OTC nothing compares, you could try mixing it with juice or some other type of flavored beverage. If you are referring to the oral Sustain Alpha you could also switch to the topical.
    Im gonna mix it with the vitaberry. And no the sustain alpha tastes fine.

  31. oops reposted. But ugh testes shrunk lol but my libido still seems high. Still feel good and in better moods.

  32. Sub'd

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    there is no aromatizing from AM correct?
    No one said that, what has been said is that you wouldn't see an impact on estrogen in any degree that should cause concern.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  34. Tomorrow im gonna hit legs and shoulders and ill post up the routine afterwards.

    Anyways my weight gain is +6.3lbs so far, trying to get it up to 10, if i reach anything more id be ecstatic.

    Sides- i had two pimples but quickly went away and have none. My skin is oily though. Nothing else.

    I seem much fuller, my chest and arms got bigger and fuller.

    Pumps-8/10, pretty nice pump, enjoyable.
    Strength-7/10, its only been a week and a half so im not expecting anything much.Has gone up a little
    Libido-8/10, still seems pretty darn high right now, not looking for the decrease :/
    overall 10/10, so far i love it. nothing really wrong besides for testes shrinking which will obviously happen.

  35. ^ Great update. Everything is looking good so far!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  36. Late but in. Looking solid Griz.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  37. Hey guys sorry i waited a few days to respond, i always forget lol. But anyways, my weight.. Kinda pissing me off it keeps changing! At night it says +12lbs and im stunned, but in the morning it says +6lbs still, but im starting to notice a little improvement in my arms,back. My strength is definitely going up too. I added 10lbs to my deadlift for a PR! Havent checked max bench PR yet, will do this weekend.

    I notice i do get very sore the next day, like more than ever. But im usually okay with it. I have noticed no side effects but lethargy. It's awesome, even my libido is high, still hasnt decreased yet. Luckily the gf and i are in a fight because the change in the testes are embarrassing

    Anyways, my lifts have all increased in Reps and weight. I cant wait for the 3rd week cuz thats when i hear it really kicks in. Oh also, BP is totally fine. Only noticeable thing which kindof has an effect, i have bad anxiety so this seems to kinda raise it, but the AM makes me in such a good mood most of the time.
  38. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Hey guys sorry i waited a few days to respond, i always forget lol. But anyways, my weight.. Kinda pissing me off it keeps changing! At night it says +12lbs and im stunned, but in the morning it says +6lbs still, but im starting to notice a little improvement in my arms,back. My strength is definitely going up too. I added 10lbs to my deadlift for a PR! Havent checked max bench PR yet, will do this weekend.

    I notice i do get very sore the next day, like more than ever. But im usually okay with it. I have noticed no side effects but lethargy. It's awesome, even my libido is high, still hasnt decreased yet. Luckily the gf and i are in a fight because the change in the testes are embarrassing

    Anyways, my lifts have all increased in Reps and weight. I cant wait for the 3rd week cuz thats when i hear it really kicks in. Oh also, BP is totally fine. Only noticeable thing which kindof has an effect, i have bad anxiety so this seems to kinda raise it, but the AM makes me in such a good mood most of the time.
    Awesome bro, sounds like its going well so far.

    6lb difference between day and night, wtf?? Your scale broken? eating a ton of salt an retaining a bunch of water?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

    Awesome bro, sounds like its going well so far.

    6lb difference between day and night, wtf?? Your scale broken? eating a ton of salt an retaining a bunch of water?
    I honestly have no clue ill check in the morning on a different scale.

  40. I'm in might do this in the future. As far as your weight fluctuations I tend to fluctuate 5 lbs between morning and night weighins. I sweat a lot at night and you might as well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 07:08 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:13 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:47 PM
  4. Diesel Test Hardcore: White bottle vs. Red bottle
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 02:26 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Log in
Log in