EArch's Glycobol + Ursolbolic log

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I am coming off a very successful 6 week cut with ECA, Erase, AT2 (4 weeks), LX (4 weeks), and AI's LCLT (2-4g per day). For the last two weeks of the cycle I used yohimbine for my first dose for morning cardio when my schedule allowed. with no E, then ECA as usual for next two doses. Kept most of my strength and muscle. For example, my 225lbs bench went from 10 to 7-8 over the cut.

I went from 185lbs down to about 168-169.

Will take 2 caps of glycobol 15-30mins before a high complex carb meal twice a day, and 15 caps of ursolbolic per day, so 5 with b, l, and d.

My goal is to get to about 175lbs with very minimal fat gain. My body is really used to being 185lbs so I am afraid of bouncing back up in weight to quick and getting fat. Going to slowly bring more carbs back into the diet over week one. Plus I had been doing 30-50 mins cardio 6 days a week, dropping down to essentially none.

One obstacle will be tapering off the C next week and trying to be a normal person again without my ECA superpowers. I will use some left over Rhodiola for about 10 days as I come down.

I am a full time college student and also work minmum 30 hours of week at my job, hopefully neither college, friends, or work try to wreck me. I have been having great progress in the gym and have never felt better about my body over the past 4 months.

Diet is clean. Oats and Brown rice make up the majority of my carbs, protien intake is high, fat low for now.

I have to travel a lot on some weekends for work, sometimes leaving Thursday, so schedule wise things may get out of wack at times.

Staples:

Orange Triad
Fish Oil - 6 caps
LCLT - 3-4 grams per day.
SNS MCC
Whey (duh)
Xtend (left over from cut, I was using RecoverPro but ran out and had to open some Xtend I had in stash)

Routine: Brand new one for me trying to shock the muscles in a new way

M: Shoulders/Bis
T:Legs/calves
W: Off/cardio
Th: Chest/Tris
F: Back/calves

I will start on Monday (10/17/11) and have quite high expectations.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
reserved for final review and pics.

lol I spelled Ursobolic I think in title. Mod change please

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Starting ursobolic today with breakfast on the 2nd to last day of my cut, will report back if I have the breath of a dragon, aka powder burp.

G

Griz15

Awards
Goodluck with this, always good to see stuff on ursobolic since its new

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Had a massive cheat meal, well day really. The cut is officially over and the log starts tomorrow.

I had 3 pieces of country friend steak, 2 slices of pizza, and a chocolate sunday. Felt amazing, but I am overcome with guilt right now. Back to clean and strict tomorrow.

Made a sample outline of my diet, its roughly 220 grams carbs, 230 protein, and 72 of fat, for 2700 cals.

Tomorrow: Will take glycobol around 7 AM and then eat a carb heavy meal 30 mins later, and be in the gym at around 9.

Have not noticed anything from 15 caps of ursobolic yet but its only been 3 days. If it helps keep the fat off thats more than enough for me

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
First work out over, and I gotta say I went in a little nervous but it ended up being a great lift.

At 7:30 I went to the dining hall and had a big plate of eggs, 2 pieces turkey bacon, a blue berry muffin and a good portion of shredded potatoes. I consider this a dirty meal tbh. I wanted oatmeal but they had some Myopopo or some crap and I dont no what that even is.

I was concerned my vascularity would not be good, but it was potentially the best I have seen it in a long time. I did shoulders and bis and had an excellent pump and vascularity going after 6 sets. My left bicep vien was arguably the most popping I have ever seen it. So far so good.

As for Ursobolic, the only possible effect I have felt so far is heat, or thermogetic feel. I felt a little hot when I was in the gym with regards to body temp.

Weight: 171lbs

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: (10/18)

I spent the entire day at work, or on a bus for work. Got to work at 8:00AM and got back home at 3:00AM. Needless to say I missed a lift. I did okay eating but could have been better.

It may be all in my head but my shoulders and bis looked bigger in the mirror when I woke up, those are the muscles I worked the day before.

Reporting increase in vascularity in the period after I eat a meal post gylcobol.

I have really been enjoying my carbs a lot these past few days coming off the strict diet I had for my cut/shredd, I fear it may be for the worse but I look really no different in the mirror that I can tell. Maybe its the Ursobolic, too early to really tell.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: (10/20)

Was better about eating cleaner after the hectic day before.

My leg workout was great, a lot of sets and reps. Felt really good in the gym and had solid vascularity in my upper body even though I was working legs.

Squat: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 225 x 10, 225 x 10, 135 x 10
Hamstring machine (some one took the only platform so that ruled out Romainian deads) 110 x 10, 130 x 10, 130 x 10. went easy on hammies as they were a little sore.
Glute presses 3 sets
Seated calf machine presses: 6 sets for 25 reps 5 maxed out.
Quad extension: 170 x 10, 190 x 10, 210 x 10

Really may have went overboard on dinner, had a massive plate of wheat pasta, shrimp, and chicken with veggies at dining hall + two arnold wheat sandwhich thins and some spiced pork.

I must say that while I am enjoying way more carbs than usual, especially after coming off the restrictive diet I had on my cut of about 70-80g carbs I am still looking lean. I am eating roughly 200g carbs each day now.

So far I feel like glycobol and ursobolic have been effective, but will continue with an open mind.

Weight was at 170lbs.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oddly ppl have reported a slight appetite suppressing during the day and at night its like it is reversed... hehe

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I can attest to that, I got done with work and was starving an hour before I normally take my pre bed shake tonight. Sooo I made some proats

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (10/20)

Ate a pile of oatmeal for breakfast and then an hour and a half later hit the gym for chest/tris. No strength gains yet but feeling really good in the gym and getting a great pump. The thermo heat effect from ursobolic was again present.

A girl I know said to me something to the effect of 'when are you going to stop your already huge and cut'

Incline Barbell bench 135 x 10, 185 x 8, 205 x 3, 185 x 6
Flat DB bench 80 x 10, 85 x 10, 90, x 8
Weighted dips: 75lbs x 10, 80lbs x 10, 85lbs x 8
Machine press downs (like skullcrushers) 90 x 10, 110 x 8, 130 x 6
Single are rope press downs: 4 good sets not sure of weight, all about the movement and time under tension here.
Incline DB flies: 30 x 15, 35 x 15, 40 x 12

Observations so far: vascularity up in the gym and after I eat meals with carbs (+ water), no real strength gains to report yet, I am hoping to recover some lost strength from my cut. Excellent pumps. I also had DOMs in my legs from the day before, which felt reassuring. I'd guess I have no added back any fat yet but time will tell its still early. eating SOOO much more than I was before.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 (10/21)

Had a decent preworkout meal of shredded potatoes, eggs, and a blue berry muffin.

Decided to not take a caffeine pill preworkout and I really suffered because of it, felt lethargic and my lifts suffered.

Still had a decent pump and vascularity as you would expect from glycobol.

Weight is still consistent at 171lbs

I had a long day at work so wont write anymore now

Observations: so far so good, wish I was not going through caffeine withdrawal basically but I need to taper down and get off stims. Wanna stay lean and add a few lean pounds, but who dosent right?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to get off of stims right now, too. The headaches are killer!

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Coming off of stims is usually quite the unenjoyable experience. I sleep like Rip Van Winkle and the headaches are equivalent of ten hits to the head with a baseball bat. I usually have to ween myself off to avoid the full brunt of the storm.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 + 6

Saturday and Sunday, not much to report. Got drunk sat night, ate poorly all day Sunday.

Still looking about the same but will not weigh myself till gym on Monday. Really looking forward to getting back on a respectable diet tomorrow and back in the weight room.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Day 5 + 6

Saturday and Sunday, not much to report. Got drunk sat night, ate poorly all day Sunday.

Still looking about the same but will not weigh myself till gym on Monday. Really looking forward to getting back on a respectable diet tomorrow and back in the weight room.
That alcohol is a killer man haha
Sooo good and sooo bad simultaneously! =]

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 (10/24)

Was a lot better about eating today, made smarter choices. Still have dinner to eat though.

prework out meal was a breakfast burrito (cleanly made), small blue berry muffin, some shredded potatoes, and two pieces of turkey sausage.

Had a good hard pump but nothing out of this world.

Totally caved and popped 100mgs caffeine before I went to gym for shoulders/bis. I was lethargic and did not want a bad lift so I did it, I m sorry body. Uhhg I need to get over this.

seated DB shoulder press 3 sets 80 x 10
Side laterals 35 x 10, 40 x 12, 45 x 8, 30 x 10
Widegrip bb curls 90 x 10, 100 x 10
Closegrip curls 90 x 10, 100 x 10
upright rows, 100 x 10, 110 x 10, 100 x 10
chins BW 3 sets 10 reps
behind back barbell shrugs 4 sets 225 to failure
bent over rear delt fly, 35 x 15, 40 x 15, 45 x 8, 30 x 10
concentration curls 30 x 10, 35 x 10, 40 x 8

I will make more detailed observations on body comp and weight tomorrow

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ineteresting stack! Subbed! Looking forward to see what your observations on physique.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 (10/25)

Got through a leg workout today with out any caffeine! Felt good all morning, feel like crap right now haha oh well.

Had some home fries, eggs, turkey bacon, and a blue berry muffin at around 8AM and was at the gym just after 10:00AM today.

barbell back sqauts 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 315 x 8, 275 x 10 (will increase weight next week)
Romanian deads 3 sets 225 8-10 reps
Smith machine angle box calf raises, probably 8 total sets of 20-25 reps at 280lbs and 330lbs
glute press machine, 100lbs, 112.5lbs, 125lbs 10 reps each
hip adductor machine (vag machine) 170lbs 15 reps, 190lbs x 10, 190lbs x 10
hack squats (2nd time ever doing these) 135lbs x 6, x 8, x 10
Reverse barbell forearm curls, real light focus on high reps

Observations: Hard to say what I can attribute to glycobol and ursobolic so I will just throw it out there. I have been eating dirty by my standards most days. I am somewhat disappointed with myself for that but after such strict dieting it feels good. That said I have had solid vascularity all the way through which I wanted to maintain, I would say it has improved since I started this stack.

My muscles feel full almost around the clock. Weight gain has been minimal but I certainly feel stronger and have great confidence in the weight room. I am going off what the mirror tells me alone here but I would say my BF% has maybe shot up a little, which could be expected as I was eating super clean and doing between 30-50 mins of cardio per day, where now I do none and have only ate clean about half the time.

So far I have been pleased with what I have seen and will keep on going, perhaps increasing cals a little more but trying, trying, trying, to go clean. Its tough with classes, work, etc and dining hall food mostly. I really think my appetite has increased. Every night I cant wait till morning so I can just mow down the food.

Weight today was 171.8lbs, so round to 172.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 (10/24)

Was a lot better about eating today, made smarter choices. Still have dinner to eat though.

prework out meal was a breakfast burrito (cleanly made), small blue berry muffin, some shredded potatoes, and two pieces of turkey sausage.

Had a good hard pump but nothing out of this world.

Totally caved and popped 100mgs caffeine before I went to gym for shoulders/bis. I was lethargic and did not want a bad lift so I did it, I m sorry body. Uhhg I need to get over this.

seated DB shoulder press 3 sets 80 x 10
Side laterals 35 x 10, 40 x 12, 45 x 8, 30 x 10
Widegrip bb curls 90 x 10, 100 x 10
Closegrip curls 90 x 10, 100 x 10
upright rows, 100 x 10, 110 x 10, 100 x 10
chins BW 3 sets 10 reps
behind back barbell shrugs 4 sets 225 to failure
bent over rear delt fly, 35 x 15, 40 x 15, 45 x 8, 30 x 10
concentration curls 30 x 10, 35 x 10, 40 x 8

I will make more detailed observations on body comp and weight tomorrow
I'm not doing so well at coming off either, lol. I'm interested in seeing what tomorrow's update brings.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 (10/25)

Got through a leg workout today with out any caffeine! Felt good all morning, feel like crap right now haha oh well.

Had some home fries, eggs, turkey bacon, and a blue berry muffin at around 8AM and was at the gym just after 10:00AM today.

barbell back sqauts 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 315 x 8, 275 x 10 (will increase weight next week)
Romanian deads 3 sets 225 8-10 reps
Smith machine angle box calf raises, probably 8 total sets of 20-25 reps at 280lbs and 330lbs
glute press machine, 100lbs, 112.5lbs, 125lbs 10 reps each
hip adductor machine (vag machine) 170lbs 15 reps, 190lbs x 10, 190lbs x 10
hack squats (2nd time ever doing these) 135lbs x 6, x 8, x 10
Reverse barbell forearm curls, real light focus on high reps

Observations: Hard to say what I can attribute to glycobol and ursobolic so I will just throw it out there. I have been eating dirty by my standards most days. I am somewhat disappointed with myself for that but after such strict dieting it feels good. That said I have had solid vascularity all the way through which I wanted to maintain, I would say it has improved since I started this stack.

My muscles feel full almost around the clock. Weight gain has been minimal but I certainly feel stronger and have great confidence in the weight room. I am going off what the mirror tells me alone here but I would say my BF% has maybe shot up a little, which could be expected as I was eating super clean and doing between 30-50 mins of cardio per day, where now I do none and have only ate clean about half the time.

So far I have been pleased with what I have seen and will keep on going, perhaps increasing cals a little more but trying, trying, trying, to go clean. Its tough with classes, work, etc and dining hall food mostly. I really think my appetite has increased. Every night I cant wait till morning so I can just mow down the food.

Weight today was 171.8lbs, so round to 172.
Nice heavy leg day man!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Solid lift!

As far as the observations go, personally the muscle fullness, increase in vasculature and the diet buffer (when you eat dirtier then you should and you dont get the expected weight gain) are all things I experience on glycobol. Now since I have never tried ursobolic I can't gauge how much of that is working synergistically with glycobol.

And I wouldnt be too hard on yourself for having the diet loosen up for short while. It does the mind(and body in some cases) some good to eat a little bad.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 (10/26)

Wednesday, and as planned for a change got to use it as an off day.

Ate okay for most of the day, but the dining hall had chicken parm (fried) which is essentially everyone's favorite on campus so I gave in and had two pieces with my veggies and brown rice.

Looking forward to chest/tris tomorrow morning around 10:15, going to eat a big meal at 8:00 then head to class, then right over to the gym at 10:00.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 + 11 (10/27-10/28)

Thursday did chest and tris but was really struggling with bench press for some reason.

Bench press: 135 x 10, 225 x 8, 245 x 3, 225 x 6, 185 x 8
Incline DB press: 80 x 10, 85 x 10, 95 x 5
Skull crushers SS cgbp: 80 x 10, 90 x 10, 100 x 8
over head extensions: 30 x 10, 35 x 8, 30 x 8
overhead rope extensions: 60, 70, 80 x 10-12
Whole bunch of light high rep cable flies

Friday (today)

Really struggling with deadlifts, on ECA I was doing 315 x 8-10 and 365 x 3, now I can only do 315 5-6 times.

BW Pull ups: 3 sets of ten
deadlifts: 225 x 10, 315 x 6, 315 x 5, 315 x 4, 275 x 8, 275 x 8
DB rows: 90 x 10, 100 x 8, 90 x 8
rack chins: BW 4 sets of 10.
Laying DB extensions 65, 70, 75 x 10.

Observations: still good vascularity, pump, and most times energy in the gym. I REALLY miss the effects (postive ones) of ECA and am having a harder time without stims that I thought. I took 100mgs of caffeine today to little effect. I feel weaker than I did a few weeks ago when on ECA and Erase. I was hoping I would feel great, no cardio, more food, whats not to like. Wrong. I am also much more tired throughout the day.

BW is around 171-171 so about where we started. Physique looks like it has changed a little, maybe a bit more full, certainly after a high carb meal. But have put a little bit on back over the abs as I expected, though with the way I have been eating its nothing to fret. I am looking forward to cutting again in mid december.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 (10/29)

Had trouble sleeping last night, but that happens for me once in a while.

Had some eggs, sausage, bacon, and a cup of oatmeal for breakfast then hit the gym 1.5 hours later for a little wild card.

Weighted dips: 75 x 10, 80 x 10, 85 x 6, 85 x 6
Upright rows: 80 x 10, 90 x 10, 100 x 10, 70 x 12
Leg press machine: 270 x 10, 290 x 10, 310 x 10
Calf press machine 3 sets max out x 20-25 reps
Machine preacher curls 70 x 10, 90 x 10, 110 x 6

Was lethargic to start off but felt great by the end and had a real good pump. I went home and my old man was not too impressed by the veins popping out in my calves lol, probably best vascularity I have ever had down there.

Going out to night as a male ballerina after work and getting rather messed up, hope to have a great time.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 (10/30)

Recovery day from the night before, had a blast. Me and a few buddies all drove to taco bell in the afternoon to reflect on the evening. Had an real solid cheat meal a taco bell which should go with out saying.

more detailed report to come later on day 14 (currently today)

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 (10/31)

Was real good about eating today, stayed very clean all day. Also woke up groggy as hell this morning, and realized I am addicted to diphenhydramine to sleep at 25mgs to sleep. I am going to cut pills in half and taper down. After breakfast I fell back asleep till 8:45 and then headed to gym.

Had a real solid lift and felt alive and awake after my first set

Bradford presses: 80, 90, 100, 110 x 10
Side lateral machine 90 x 12, 110 x 8, 130 x 4, 70 x 15
1 arm preacher curl: 40, 45, x 10, 50 x 8.
face pulls: lotta weight and sets dont really recall but it was good, 100lbs+
hammer curls: 40, 45 x 20 (10 each arm), 50 x 16
seated dumbbell shurgs: 75, 80, 85, 85, 90, 90 x 12-15
standing cable curls wide and close grip: 90 x 15 (wide) 90 x 15 (close) 100 x 15 (wide) 100 x 15 (close)

observations: feeling really good about the past few days. Feeling full and lean, good energy once I get to the gym. Not putting on much weight or fat, but will weight myself tomorrow. Have tightened up diet some, still really hungry at night (urso), and good pumps in gym and vascularity is decent throughout the day. So far I am pleased with both products. My lack of energy in the AM is unrealted and I attribute it to sleeping pills and not taking ECA at 6:30AM every day.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 (11/1)

Feeling more comfortable about eating more carbs as it seems I am not gaining fat in the way I normally would.

Had a real solid leg workout, dont remember all the details as it was a day ago but here we go.

barball back squats: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 335 x 8, 275 x 10, 225 x 10
machine calf press many sets maxed out or near max out at 20-25 reps. probably 6 total sets
hamstring machine: 110 x 10, 130 x 10, 150 x 6
glute press machine 2 sets 100lbs and 112.5lbs 10 reps
quad extension 170 x 10, 190 x 8, 190 x 10

kept it short simple, and effective.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once you have gotten use to hard stims coming off is always rough. I try to taper my use down, but with college life and needing to perform at a certain level academically at all times sometimes I just can't afford being off stims. Maybe if I could get more sleep, but with having to be at work in the morning, that quickly gets sacrificed.

How many hours are you sleeping? Best case scenario(when possible) when i come off stims I up my sleep. Naps definitely help.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Once you have gotten use to hard stims coming off is always rough. I try to taper my use down, but with college life and needing to perform at a certain level academically at all times sometimes I just can't afford being off stims. Maybe if I could get more sleep, but with having to be at work in the morning, that quickly gets sacrificed.

How many hours are you sleeping? Best case scenario(when possible) when i come off stims I up my sleep. Naps definitely help.
I avg about 8 hours of sleep per night, but definitely am finding myself back in bed during the day for a quick power a lot more without stims. I am also tapering off diphenhydramine, which I would say I may be addicted to. I am down to half a 25mg tab per night but still find myself waking up lethargic and tired.

also weight was 172.5 yesterday, today 174, more on that later

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day (11/2)

Had a good breakfast at 8am, then fell back asleep but was at the gym just after 10am for chest/tris. Had eggs, turkey bacon, home fries, and a big bowl of oatmeal.

Incline barbell bench: 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 205 x 4, 185 x 6
Flat DB chest press: 80 x 10, 85 x 10, 90 x 10
Weighted dips: 75 x 6 (bad grip) 80 x 10, 90 x 6, 85 x 8
Machine extensions: 90 x 10, 110 x 10 130 x 6
tricp press down v-bar: 120 x 15, 130 x 15, 140 x 12, 150 x 8
high cable flies: 3 sets 40, 40, 50, 15 reps.

wanted to do incline db flies but some mom in workplace pants was doing dumb ass standing tricep extensions and calf raises with the 5lbers right in front of the weight I want to use. Shot her a wtf stare.

Observations: more of the same, some real good spiderwebs/viens at certain times. Eating way more carbs than I am comfortable with but starting to feel better about it. Look more or less the same, but a little bigger than when I started. Did an ab flex today in mirro in library bath room (lol) was like 'damn thats me?'

weight was at 174.0 today which seems high, but we'll see what happens. Think I will use some clen in december for a first time to shred up some more, feeling really good now, just wanna get some muscle back/strength back the take myself to the next level. I am ready.

Ursobolic observation: REALLY hunger at night time. 9:40 now and all I can think about is the massive breakfast Ill have in... idk 12 hours :(

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No protein snack before bed?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Spending all day tomorrow through late sat night on a bussiness trip so wont be any updates for a bit.

Day 17 (11/3)

Stilling eating a lot, not so clean, but fairly clean.

Back

BW pull ups 3 sets x 10
Deadlifts 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 365 x 2, 365 x 1, 335 x 5
U bar pull downs 120 x 10, 130 x 10, 140 x 10,
Barbell rows 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 4
Lat bar pull down extension things, standing 70 x 15, 80 x 15, 90 x 10
Forarms

Great vascularity basically all day now, weight is at 173 today, really like where this is going.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Have been on road/work all day, away from home in a hotel room now.

Was mirrin myself hard in hotel mirror, I think I may have actually leaned up some by going off of mirror from the end of my cut and put on a few pounds. I am more vascular than before over all, and sometimes really really vascular for me, borderline visable shoulder/chest vein at times which for me has always been a great teller of vascuarlity out side of forarms and bis.

I think this stuff is working great together. I have considered dropping urso down to 9-12 caps a day from 15 to save some $ but am loving what it does at 15. I really think it takes a few weeks to build up in your system for effects. I always take with meals.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Days 18-20

Was out of commison with the weekend and work for the most part, did a little lift in the less than ideal hotel gym I was at one day. Ate like complete trash yesterday (sunday). Still looking about the same and weighing around 172-173 I'd say. Feeling better, no more stim withdrawal.

I am still debating dropping my Urso dosage from 15 down to 9 or 12 per day, any thoughts on this? I truly beleive it has let me eat badly and not gain much fat back. opened my 4th bottle today.

Back in the gym later today for shoulders/bis and cant wait.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many others are dosing it at 9, I think it would be okay to drop down to a more maintenance style dosing.

I speak only from reading logs though. I won't start my run till sometime later this month. ;)

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 (11/7)

Shoulders/Bis
DB Shoulder press 80 x 10, 85 x 9, 80 x 10
Lateral raises: 35 x 15, 40 x 12, 45 x 8, 30 x 10
Face pulls standing: 80 x15, 90 x 12, 100 x 12
upright rows: 90 x 10, 100 x 10, 90 x 10
french bar curls: 60 x 15, 80 x 10, 100 x 8, 80 x 8
BW chins: 10, 10, 8
DB curls hanging over bench, 40 x 16, 40 x 16, 30 x 220

did an odd set of this an that here and there.

Decent pump and vascularity but nothing shocking here or above normal, I lifted long after eating than usual.

Feels like I have had a nasty back pump for the last few hours, weird.

Good chance I will drop the ursobolic down from 15 caps to 9-12 caps tomorrow.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 (11/8)

Had a good leg day, nothing major. Hit 335 x 10 on back sqaut for first time in a while, felt good.

Dropped urso dosage from 15 to 9 caps per day, no difference to report. Today, Wednesday, is an off day and I hope to be able to get some serious work down.

One observation I think may be related to Ursobolic is that I am having a much harder time getting up in the morning and feel like I need more sleep. Before my alarm would go off and I would just pop out of bed and get on my way, more recently I have just been laying their and keep justifying to myself more sleep time. Its very unlike me.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
INteresting observations. Let's see after a fee days of reduced dosage you will notice anything different

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 (11/8)

Had a good leg day, nothing major. Hit 335 x 10 on back sqaut for first time in a while, felt good.

Dropped urso dosage from 15 to 9 caps per day, no difference to report. Today, Wednesday, is an off day and I hope to be able to get some serious work down.

One observation I think may be related to Ursobolic is that I am having a much harder time getting up in the morning and feel like I need more sleep. Before my alarm would go off and I would just pop out of bed and get on my way, more recently I have just been laying their and keep justifying to myself more sleep time. Its very unlike me.
Nice numbers on the squats man :D

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ursobolic has definitely got me interested. It and Glycobol should lean out a person nicely I would think.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 (11/10)

Wednesday was an off today, today was back on.

As per the norm these days, still eating many more carbs than I would be comfortable with. Slice of pizza here, there, rice that isnt brown, premade sandwich at the dining hall. I would feel terrible, but honestly I look almost the same, perhaps a little bigger and nearly if not as lean than I did immediately after my cut ended.

Good all around chest/tri day, hit 225 x 10 on BP for first time in a while, had been stuck around 8 reps.

Have been doing a lot of hard work this week and decided that after work Friday night, I will go out with my boys and get weird, then back up by 7:45am to get back to work again in the morning. Shame I have to work till 10:30 Friday. Also going out sat. While we are talking booze / alcohol I just want to say like I feel way less, shall we say catabolic the morning after drinking, which I am attributing to ursobolic atm. I know its not a good thing to say but I have started to see these little black and red pills as a 'safty' pill for the screw ups in my died and social life.

I will be paying extra close attention because this is day 2 of 9 caps as opposed to 15 caps, so far no real difference, except maybe, maybe, maybe a decrease in vascularity which could all be in my head. I will give it a few more days before I make any conclusion, and if its negative I will jump back up to 15, because this stuff imo is legit after a few weeks of use.

Wishing you all the best for anyone reading.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's interesting to hear about the Ursobolic. That should make it an amazing stack with something like Glycobol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm.. interesting indeed about the ursobolic acid. I am adding it in to my supp stack soon, just donno what dosing protocol I will be using. good notes sir.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Had a real solid back day, but my straps tore soon as I walked in so I took it as a sign to go light on the deads.

Lots of BW stuff

Pull ups 3 x 10
Hammer strenth pull ups 3 x 10 with chain
DB rows, 80 85 90 x 10 - lighter than usually but great from
Rack chins BW 5 x 10

I will try and post observations a bit later.