EArch's Glycobol + Ursolbolic log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

EArch's Glycobol + Ursolbolic log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Many others are dosing it at 9, I think it would be okay to drop down to a more maintenance style dosing.

I speak only from reading logs though. I won't start my run till sometime later this month.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. New Member

Day 21 (11/7)

Shoulders/Bis
    DB Shoulder press 80 x 10, 85 x 9, 80 x 10
    Lateral raises: 35 x 15, 40 x 12, 45 x 8, 30 x 10
    Face pulls standing: 80 x15, 90 x 12, 100 x 12
    upright rows: 90 x 10, 100 x 10, 90 x 10
    french bar curls: 60 x 15, 80 x 10, 100 x 8, 80 x 8
    BW chins: 10, 10, 8
    DB curls hanging over bench, 40 x 16, 40 x 16, 30 x 220

did an odd set of this an that here and there.

Decent pump and vascularity but nothing shocking here or above normal, I lifted long after eating than usual.

Feels like I have had a nasty back pump for the last few hours, weird.

Good chance I will drop the ursobolic down from 15 caps to 9-12 caps tomorrow.
  3. New Member

Day 22 (11/8)

Had a good leg day, nothing major. Hit 335 x 10 on back sqaut for first time in a while, felt good.

Dropped urso dosage from 15 to 9 caps per day, no difference to report. Today, Wednesday, is an off day and I hope to be able to get some serious work down.

One observation I think may be related to Ursobolic is that I am having a much harder time getting up in the morning and feel like I need more sleep. Before my alarm would go off and I would just pop out of bed and get on my way, more recently I have just been laying their and keep justifying to myself more sleep time. Its very unlike me.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

INteresting observations. Let's see after a fee days of reduced dosage you will notice anything different
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    Day 22 (11/8)

Had a good leg day, nothing major. Hit 335 x 10 on back sqaut for first time in a while, felt good.

Dropped urso dosage from 15 to 9 caps per day, no difference to report. Today, Wednesday, is an off day and I hope to be able to get some serious work down.

One observation I think may be related to Ursobolic is that I am having a much harder time getting up in the morning and feel like I need more sleep. Before my alarm would go off and I would just pop out of bed and get on my way, more recently I have just been laying their and keep justifying to myself more sleep time. Its very unlike me.
    Nice numbers on the squats man
  6. Team Anabolic

Ursobolic has definitely got me interested. It and Glycobol should lean out a person nicely I would think.
  7. New Member

Day 24 (11/10)

Wednesday was an off today, today was back on.

As per the norm these days, still eating many more carbs than I would be comfortable with. Slice of pizza here, there, rice that isnt brown, premade sandwich at the dining hall. I would feel terrible, but honestly I look almost the same, perhaps a little bigger and nearly if not as lean than I did immediately after my cut ended.

Good all around chest/tri day, hit 225 x 10 on BP for first time in a while, had been stuck around 8 reps.

Have been doing a lot of hard work this week and decided that after work Friday night, I will go out with my boys and get weird, then back up by 7:45am to get back to work again in the morning. Shame I have to work till 10:30 Friday. Also going out sat. While we are talking booze / alcohol I just want to say like I feel way less, shall we say catabolic the morning after drinking, which I am attributing to ursobolic atm. I know its not a good thing to say but I have started to see these little black and red pills as a 'safty' pill for the screw ups in my died and social life.

I will be paying extra close attention because this is day 2 of 9 caps as opposed to 15 caps, so far no real difference, except maybe, maybe, maybe a decrease in vascularity which could all be in my head. I will give it a few more days before I make any conclusion, and if its negative I will jump back up to 15, because this stuff imo is legit after a few weeks of use.

Wishing you all the best for anyone reading.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's interesting to hear about the Ursobolic. That should make it an amazing stack with something like Glycobol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmm.. interesting indeed about the ursobolic acid. I am adding it in to my supp stack soon, just donno what dosing protocol I will be using. good notes sir.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. New Member

Had a real solid back day, but my straps tore soon as I walked in so I took it as a sign to go light on the deads.

Lots of BW stuff

Pull ups 3 x 10
    Hammer strenth pull ups 3 x 10 with chain
    DB rows, 80 85 90 x 10 - lighter than usually but great from
    Rack chins BW 5 x 10

I will try and post observations a bit later.
  11. New Member

Day 27 (11/13)

off/recovery day sunday. sunday no fun day for college kids like me.

Almost done with 4 weeks, gained about 4 pounds and a lot of the time look like I have been almost recomping. Fat seems down muscle up some, as is strength.

Have not noticed much a difference after dropping ursobolic from 15 to 9 caps per day, except maybe a little decreased vascuarlity, slightly.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You really have me sold on this combo. I appreciate you logging this.
  13. New Member

Day 28 (11/14)

Had a killer shoulders/bis workout

felt real good, great pump, shame the stack is ending, I am real busy with work all week but will try and post a detailed observation again. I am only up 3-4 pounds consistently but feel real good about how I look most of the time and have been satisfied.

Have been getting quite a few stares by chicks and old folk in the gym with during my workouts which always makes me feel good.
  14. New Member

Day 29 (11/15)

Had a solid all around leg day, hit 355 back squat 6 times for first time in a long time.

Weight was around 173 again. Tomorrow is the final day of Glycobol for me, but I will stay on the Ursobolic.

Would have liked to get to 175, hoevering around 173-174 which I am fine with.

For having such a dirty diet these past 4 weeks, I feel and look great. Have gained little to no fat, and possibly leaned up some all while getting my strength back. With the exception of deadlifts I would say I am as strong at 173 as I was at 185-ish pounds.

One observation, my vascularity was apparently better when taking 15 caps of ursobolic as opposed to 9, I think I may up this back to 12-15 until I run clen/eca/clen in december.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    You really have me sold on this combo. I appreciate you logging this.
    x2 on this. I want to look into adding ursobolic acid. I don't know too much about it but now I am inspired to do a little research. Great log
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  16. New Member

Day 30 (11/16)

Finished my last two caps of glycobol this morning, took ursobolic 3, 3, 3 with meals over the day.

Had a real solid chest/tri day, did weighted dips with a 90lbs DB, and Incline benched 205 5-6 clean times, which for me is good, although not the 225 incline bench I used to have when I was on hdrol and 185+lbs

Again weighed in around 173lbs. Really happy with the way I have been appearing lately and getting compliments here and there.

I plan to maintain for about the next month or so, with ursobolic at probably 12 caps per day, so I will need to increase that again. Then sometime in decemeber, hopefully early jump on clen for two weeks, then two weeks ECA with some yohimbine replacing the E for fasted cardio. Although I dont wanna loose to much weight. Then after that some test boosters for a lean bulk, till I can cycle again in the summer. lol have the whole next half year of my life planned out.

I will try and post up a final review tomorrow but will be real busy. Going on a road trip for work, getting back late sat night / early sat morning, then getting back on the bus for a road trip monday morning not getting back till day before thanksgiving.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Awesome. I'll be here once you get that final review up.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Day 30 (11/16)

Finished my last two caps of glycobol this morning, took ursobolic 3, 3, 3 with meals over the day.

Had a real solid chest/tri day, did weighted dips with a 90lbs DB, and Incline benched 205 5-6 clean times, which for me is good, although not the 225 incline bench I used to have when I was on hdrol and 185+lbs

Again weighed in around 173lbs. Really happy with the way I have been appearing lately and getting compliments here and there.

I plan to maintain for about the next month or so, with ursobolic at probably 12 caps per day, so I will need to increase that again. Then sometime in decemeber, hopefully early jump on clen for two weeks, then two weeks ECA with some yohimbine replacing the E for fasted cardio. Although I dont wanna loose to much weight. Then after that some test boosters for a lean bulk, till I can cycle again in the summer. lol have the whole next half year of my life planned out.

I will try and post up a final review tomorrow but will be real busy. Going on a road trip for work, getting back late sat night / early sat morning, then getting back on the bus for a road trip monday morning not getting back till day before thanksgiving.
    NICE!!!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I know, right? This is a pretty original log at this point. Hopefully the final review is being worked on right now!

We know you're online, EArch!
  20. New Member

FINAL REVIEW!

Okay here we go. I am sitting in a hotel room in Erie PA, working on a paper and taking a break to write this up.

I will write down what I think each product did for me.

This was a great experience, especially coming of such a successful cut where I was afraid of gaining fat back.

I ate like total trash (for me meaning pizza, not so healthy sandwhichs, etc) for so much of the 30 or days I was on the two. I gained very little if any fat back and got a good amount of strength back I lost on my cut and to life.

Example bench went from 225 x 6 before to 225 x 10. Deadlift 315 x 6-8, 315 x 10, 365 x 2-3.

weight went from 168-169 to 173 - 174 depending on the day. Okay now for the good stuff.

Pumps 9/10 - When I ate a good amount of complex carbs 1 - 1.5 hours before a life I had some great pumps that lasted most the day, really met my expectations here very happy.- Credit glycobol

Vascularity- 8/10 Had some moments of great vascularity when on this stuff, including the best calf veins I have ever seen for myself. Mostly crediting Glycobol but have no doubt Ursobolic played a role.

Strength: 7/10 For the frist few weeks I was battling stim withdrawal hard so my strength was down way more than I was comfortable with. Hard to be god and ECA and then be a mortal again starting that next Monday.

Weight gain: N/A - I was not really trying to gain much, only 5 pounds which is about what I gained minus a pound. Looking about as lean as before and fuller I would say.

Not getting fat - 9/10 Okay so I made this category up but in the past coming of a cut and into a quasi-bulk I have undone much of my progress. Not the case this time. As I said before I ate badly for most of these four weeks and did not get fatter, and if I did (which I probably did just a tad) was very minimal, like surprisingly so. I ate and drank way more than I am proud of at times to little consequence, feels great. After coming of that cut I really let myself go, thankfully Glycobol and Ursobolic were there to pick up the pieces for me.

Sides: Some GI sides with, I want ti say both as I still have a little going on nearly a week off of glycobol. It was nothing I couldnt handle and had no green stool. Only had two ursobolic smoke cloud burps due to lack of food, none in public. Felt a heat/thermo effect when I first started ursobolic but have not had any since week one. Very low sides.

Overall 9/10 - Would recommend to anyone, so versitile and I think you could go a few different directions, both very solid products that I will use again. This really turned into a recomp for me, all while I ate poorly I am actually still on Ursobolic at 12 caps per day.

A word on Ursobolic dosing: I did my first 3 bottles at 15 caps per day and was loving it, then at week 4 dropped down to 9 caps per day. I did not notice much a difference but would say I was more vascular at 15 caps and could get 'away' with more in my diet. I have re-upped dosage to 12 following the end of glycobol and have not noticed a difference. I think (broscience) that Ursobolic should be 'jump started' at a higher dosage of 15-18 caps per day for the first 3 weeks and can then be lowered. Thats just how I feel.

Was a really good experience, and think I will always use Ursobolic when coming off a cut to prevent fat gain while I stabilize. Glycobol was amazing product for lasting pump and vascularity and think it can be used either cutting, bulking or recomping. The effects of glycobol are so aparent when taken 30 mins before a high low-gi carb meal for me. I also must say that I feel like if you come of a cut and want to do some serious binge eating (lets be real) glycobol can be a real good friend to you and your physique. I am real glad I made the choice to run these when I did, because I plan to do another 4-6 week long cut starting mid December.

I will try and answer any question you guys have and thanks to everyone who followed!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

FINAL REVIEW!

Okay here we go. I am sitting in a hotel room in Erie PA, working on a paper and taking a break to write this up.

I will write down what I think each product did for me.

This was a great experience, especially coming of such a successful cut where I was afraid of gaining fat back.

I ate like total trash (for me meaning pizza, not so healthy sandwhichs, etc) for so much of the 30 or days I was on the two. I gained very little if any fat back and got a good amount of strength back I lost on my cut and to life.

Example bench went from 225 x 6 before to 225 x 10. Deadlift 315 x 6-8, 315 x 10, 365 x 2-3.

weight went from 168-169 to 173 - 174 depending on the day. Okay now for the good stuff.

Pumps 9/10 - When I ate a good amount of complex carbs 1 - 1.5 hours before a life I had some great pumps that lasted most the day, really met my expectations here very happy.- Credit glycobol

Vascularity- 8/10 Had some moments of great vascularity when on this stuff, including the best calf veins I have ever seen for myself. Mostly crediting Glycobol but have no doubt Ursobolic played a role.

Strength: 7/10 For the frist few weeks I was battling stim withdrawal hard so my strength was down way more than I was comfortable with. Hard to be god and ECA and then be a mortal again starting that next Monday.

Weight gain: N/A - I was not really trying to gain much, only 5 pounds which is about what I gained minus a pound. Looking about as lean as before and fuller I would say.

Not getting fat - 9/10 Okay so I made this category up but in the past coming of a cut and into a quasi-bulk I have undone much of my progress. Not the case this time. As I said before I ate badly for most of these four weeks and did not get fatter, and if I did (which I probably did just a tad) was very minimal, like surprisingly so. I ate and drank way more than I am proud of at times to little consequence, feels great. After coming of that cut I really let myself go, thankfully Glycobol and Ursobolic were there to pick up the pieces for me.

Sides: Some GI sides with, I want ti say both as I still have a little going on nearly a week off of glycobol. It was nothing I couldnt handle and had no green stool. Only had two ursobolic smoke cloud burps due to lack of food, none in public. Felt a heat/thermo effect when I first started ursobolic but have not had any since week one. Very low sides.

Overall 9/10 - Would recommend to anyone, so versitile and I think you could go a few different directions, both very solid products that I will use again. This really turned into a recomp for me, all while I ate poorly I am actually still on Ursobolic at 12 caps per day.

A word on Ursobolic dosing: I did my first 3 bottles at 15 caps per day and was loving it, then at week 4 dropped down to 9 caps per day. I did not notice much a difference but would say I was more vascular at 15 caps and could get 'away' with more in my diet. I have re-upped dosage to 12 following the end of glycobol and have not noticed a difference. I think (broscience) that Ursobolic should be 'jump started' at a higher dosage of 15-18 caps per day for the first 3 weeks and can then be lowered. Thats just how I feel.

Was a really good experience, and think I will always use Ursobolic when coming off a cut to prevent fat gain while I stabilize. Glycobol was amazing product for lasting pump and vascularity and think it can be used either cutting, bulking or recomping. The effects of glycobol are so aparent when taken 30 mins before a high low-gi carb meal for me. I also must say that I feel like if you come of a cut and want to do some serious binge eating (lets be real) glycobol can be a real good friend to you and your physique. I am real glad I made the choice to run these when I did, because I plan to do another 4-6 week long cut starting mid December.

I will try and answer any question you guys have and thanks to everyone who followed!
    Thank you for the Great review!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. GLYCOBOL Q&A
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:58 PM
  2. Want to buy Glycobol
    By Aviad in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 04:38 PM
  3. glycobol/DCP and...
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements