INeed2BuildMuscle, or should I say, I need to keep the Muscle! PCT with DAA

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks to NeedtobuildMuscle
DAA Sponsored PCT

Time to get my little boys back to their normal size and my libido back to full baby!

Stats:

Height: 6'4''
Weight: 220lbs
BF: 14% according to Caliper test (self assessed)
Workout: A slight variation of DC workout
Diet: Metabolic Diet
Calories: Going to keep at about 100-300 above maintenance everyday.

My workout goes as follow for my DC split:

Notes:
-I keep a very accurate log with JEFIT for Android. Highly recommend to everyone out there.
-I do a widowmaker set for my biceps and triceps at the end of the workout as they were lagging behind
-I count my reps as total of the 3 sets; harder to keep track of single sets so I just bulk them all up.

A1:
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
T Bar Row
Dumbbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Cable Triceps Pushdown on machine

A2:
Barbell Deadlift
WideGrip Rear Pull-Up on Assisted Machine
Dumbbell Fly
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Barbell Lying Triceps Extension Across Face

A3:
Underhand Pulldown
Smith Bent Over Machine Row
Incline Bench Press Machine
Barbell Shoulder Press
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar

B1:
Barbell Curl
Hammer Curls
Leg Press
Standing Leg Curl
Calf Press on Leg Press Machine

B2:
Dumbbell Alternate Biceps Curl
Cross Body Hammer Curl
Smith Machine Squat
Seated Leg Curl
Seated Calf Raise

B3:
Preacher Curl
Reverse Barbell Curl
Hack Squat
Lying Leg Curls
Seated Calf Raise

Being on Metabolic Diet I usually eat a lot of protein and fat throughout the day, duh. Here's what my usual day looks like:

Meal 1:
3 egg omelet with bacon and full fat cheese

Meal 2:
1/3lb of Salami or Peperoni
12 pecan halves

Meal 3:
2 1/3 burger patties with cheese

Meal 4:
Protein shake with Almond Milk and Macadamia Oil
20 pecan halves

Meal 5:
Usually something close to what I had for lunch or shrimp with full fat mayo

I will also add asparagus or broccoli to meal 3 and 5 from time to time, nut carb permitting.
I ran 5 weeks of Androhard and Andromass, got a good strength increase but need to access what my actual weight gain / muscle gain really was / will be as I finish this up. I'm afraid I'm gonna lose a lot but we will see how much I can keep. On a scale measurement I'm sitting at 220lbs, started it off with 215. I def. gained a bit of fat here too, hopefully I can get some good end results with measurement and whatnot I guess.

For PCT:

Anabeta
Nolva at 20/10/10/10
Erase 2/2/3/3
DAA
Life Support
Vitamin C
Fish Oil
Adam
Endoamp
Toco 8
Joint Support

I'm trying to figure out DAA dosage, if I should keep it at 1 scoop a day or boost it up to more for the PCT period.

Measurements at starting point of PCT (in centimeters):
Chest: 116
Waist: 87
Biceps: 42.5
Forearms: 34.5
Thighs: 64

Feelings at the start: The cycle went pretty smooth. I never felt much lethargy or anything, my balls are quite a bit shrunk though. My strength gains at the gym were good, I increased a lot on all my lifts, I saw vascularity increase, a bit of measurement increases as well, not a whole lot on the scale though. Libido went OK most of the time, it has severely decreased as of the last week or 2 (about the time I raised to 6 caps a day).

Looking forward how PCT will be with Erase + DAA + Anabeta. I had some great results with Anabeta and looking forward seeing how this combo will go. Erase REALLY dries my joints though, and keeps me awfully stiff and have some muscle roughness so I'm open to any suggestions that may help with that.

Let's do this!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
First PCT workout was a B1

Barbell Curl: 70lbs, 12 reps. This one was kinda funny... I did a ****ty math and for the first set I actually had 80lbs on the bar, mind you my last set was a 14 repper with 60lbs... So I go on doing 5 reps, only to realize my ****ty math. So ended up lightening up the load but did 12 reps altogether.
Hammer Curl: 45lbs, 16 reps.
Leg Press: 630lbs, 9 reps.
Calf Press on the Machine: 540lbs, 9 reps. Then 15 reps at 630lbs.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro! Kill that sh1t!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Keep those new big muscles of yours!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So workout has been pretty good, I had a bit of shoulder pain for the last week so didn't hit the weights as much as I wanted to, but still managed to keep up the cardio and abs workout, seemed a pretty decent Friday and whatnot. Wasn't too horrible altogether.

Libido is pretty darn shot right now it seems... It was MSU x UofM weekend so I ended up going to the game, AWESOME game btw, that place was absolutely chaotic, 4 years in a row baby! Anyways, I met an old friend for the weekend and my sex drive really wasn't too much there at all. Still was able to go well but the drive just wasn't there. It was a "meh" whatever situation, I could have easily gone without doing anything as well as I getting some, which is troublesome for me. Hopefully this will get back to normal soon enough.

Woke up today with a big stomach bug... Had my usual breakfast and proceeded to throw everything up immediately after. Awful. Will probably be just on protein shakes for a little bit here until it all settles.

Going back to my regular workout today, hopefully shoulder won't bug me as much. Big issue, though, as I posted here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/184863-work-travel-middle.html ; I got a work trip coming up and trying to figure out how to continue PCT despite having to fly... Any comment is appreciated!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So workout has been pretty good, I had a bit of shoulder pain for the last week so didn't hit the weights as much as I wanted to, but still managed to keep up the cardio and abs workout, seemed a pretty decent Friday and whatnot. Wasn't too horrible altogether.

Libido is pretty darn shot right now it seems... It was MSU x UofM weekend so I ended up going to the game, AWESOME game btw, that place was absolutely chaotic, 4 years in a row baby! Anyways, I met an old friend for the weekend and my sex drive really wasn't too much there at all. Still was able to go well but the drive just wasn't there. It was a "meh" whatever situation, I could have easily gone without doing anything as well as I getting some, which is troublesome for me. Hopefully this will get back to normal soon enough.

Woke up today with a big stomach bug... Had my usual breakfast and proceeded to throw everything up immediately after. Awful. Will probably be just on protein shakes for a little bit here until it all settles.

Going back to my regular workout today, hopefully shoulder won't bug me as much. Big issue, though, as I posted here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/184863-work-travel-middle.html ; I got a work trip coming up and trying to figure out how to continue PCT despite having to fly... Any comment is appreciated!
damn stomach bug. thats the worse.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Had a couple of workouts this week;

On Monday I was doing my A3 set; I had been a little ill over the weekend so I didn't increase much of the weights, I figured I would keep them steady and just work on increasing reps hopefully or at least not lose much on the progress. No weight dropped and the reps actually went up, so not bad after a few days being sick.

V Bar Pulldown: 235lbs, 16 reps
T Bar Row: 206lbs, 13 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press: 85lbs, 16 reps
Lateral Raise: 45lbs, 17 reps
Cable Triceps Pushdown: 205lbs, 14 reps

Not too bad overall, was happy with the increase in reps regardless. Still feeling pretty strong out there in the gym, Anabeta + DAA has truly helped it seems for the overall strength to still be present. I have also noticed a bit of leaning out effect and vascularity is popping some more. Happy with the beginning of my PCT

I also did my abs workout set yesterday, had some pretty good increase in rep range and the weights I used. Did a 20 minute cardio after with HIIT on the elliptical. Have been sweating like crazy, probably the side effect of Anabeta.

Libido is still pretty low, haven't felt much of a drive at all lately. No play time for me. I'll have to see how things go this weekend; as I had mentioned I have a work trip to California. Figured, hey, I'm going on a Thursday, may as well enjoy the weekend there as well. So I'm flying my lady friend along as I get the hotel and all paid for. So it will be interesting to see how it goes in confinement with a lady in a hotel in a good setting which is Cali. Will have to report back how that turned out to be.

Will be doing my B1 workout tonight one last time before I travel. I will also try to keep cardio going during my travel.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
way to hang in there sounds like you got a lot going on

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
hope the trip goes well with the lady friend. take some DAA pre activity, it should perk things right up

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm finally back!

As I mentioned I was out in Cali since last Thursday night. My flight was delayed so I was stuck with getting the Redeye back home. Can we talk about how much it sucked landing at 6AM after a day's worth of flights and then coming straight to work? Yep, sucked tremendously.

So a little rewind before I get to what will be the beginning of 3rd week of PCT; took all my stuff with me to Cali, aside from the Nolva, and kept it as steady as I could. Tried taking my DAA before getting back to the hotel to get some more of a sex drive, and it helped a bit, was able to be turned on fairly easily, although the rest of the day I really felt no drive. Taking it at night was good, though, did wake up with the usual morningwood quite often.

During this trip I managed to get some gengivitis which has been sucking, my mouth has been hurting like a bitch... Trying to treat it with OTC medicine but I'm thinking I may have to go see a doctor on this as it's been a biatch.

After I got home from work yesterday I took a much needed nap and was off to the gym. Felt a little deflated (probably a lot psychological as my weights were just fine and dandy, considering I increased all around weights). So here's the workout:

Preacher Curl: 85lbs, 17 reps. I could have gone higher, but it's 10lb increments and I was afraid that my time off would take strength away. I actually increased reps even after almost a week in between biceps sets.
Reverse Barbell Curl: 80, 15 reps.
Seated Palms Down Barbell Wrist Curl: 20lbs, 22 reps. Just a little something extra for my forearms as I feel they lag.
Preacher Curl Widowmaker: 55lbs, 16 reps straight out.
Hack Squat: 230lbs, 9 reps. Weight was up by 20lbs (10% increase, not bad)
Hack Squat Widowmaker: 180lbs, 16 reps
Laying Leg Curls: 140lbs, 18 reps
Seated Calf Raise Machine: Ok, so I've got a big issue on this one. Calf cramps. HORRIBLE calf cramps. I was doing it at 110lbs, no biggie, but my calf would cramp ALL THE TIME. It's not that the weight was too heavy, it just cramped the sh!t out of it and then I couldn't finish the exercise. The slow movement was killing it. I had to decrease it to 90lbs, which felt extremely light, yet would still cramp me. Any advice would be superb with this.

All in all PCT has been going well. Mood has been down, though. I'm not sure if it's because of all the traveling, or because of personal issues that have been knocking me a bit, or because work has been quite annoying at times and extremely boring at others but mood is def down. I haven't felt much drive on a day to day basis, don't really feel compelled about coming to work, and I have had to push myself to stay at the gym like usual (keep trying to give myself excuses why I should just be done and go home, skip cardio or abs or whatever) but I keep on trucking, hopefully will get a rebound soon enough.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back bro. Nice workout and update. Keep em coming man!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Alright, time for another update.

My boys seem to be back to full size and down pretty well. Happy about that. Took my blood pressure, my distolic (is that the second one? always get confused) pressure was high; I was at 115/90, figuring it could be the PCT as well as coffee effects and whatnot, need to check it early in the morning to see where I stand, I've just been forgetting to do so lately. Aside from that, feeling well overall. Mood is still a little down but getting better, perhaps the thoughts of the approaching weekend and being able to FINALLY have a weekend to myself and not have to do anything work related and just chill back and relax with some Halloween action.

Been looking leaner, despite keeping caloric intake high. Scale also went down a few lbs, sitting at 217 now. Hoping it's recomp rather than muscle loss from the cycle.

Worked out yesterday, first day back at the gym after the week hiatus from my Chest/Back/Triceps set, so again my goal was just to keep weights constant. Did my A3 workout.

Close Grip Lat Front Pulldown: 18 plaques, 14 reps
Smith Bent Over Row: 120lbs, 15 reps
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 70lbs, 20 reps (went up weight this one; last set was a 25 repper so figured I'd be safe on this)
Barbell Shoulder Press: 75lbs, 17 reps (also went up in weight for this)
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar: 9 plaques, 17 reps. Could've gone higher.
Triceps Pushdown Widowmaker: 4 plaques, 13 reps.
Barbell Shrugs: 45lb plaque, very slow motion, 5 secs per rep, 16 reps.

I have been feeling like muscle definition and fullness has been a little down; also read over the board that "posing" may be a good way to boost those a bit and get a little bit more of looks out of it, so will start trying those out from this point on.

PCT is almost over but I'm still a little lacking in the libido area, hopefully it will pick it up once Nolva is out. I may try to up the Erase dosage to 3 a day now to start combating Estrogen rebound from when I stop Nolva in a couple of weeks.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember you will always lose a few lbs of water coming off of cycle into PCT ;)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hello all,

Real upset, had a workout last Thursday but my cell phone has died on me and therefore I can't access my log and my stats and whatnot... Really hope the backup does good and is able to retrieve my data so I can get back to using the log and all that. Hope to be able to get a new one by week's end. This is really going to annoy me as I did everything with that bad boy.

Anyways, weekend report time.

Pretty good and relaxing weekend, had plenty of time to relax, did some halloween festivities, it was a lot of fun altogether. Last week for Nolva, libido still on the downslope, and to make things worse, I believe the lack of libido coupled with not as much activities has really put me in a one pump chump mode... It was awfully annoying having to hold almost from the beginning, almost no extra time whatsoever. Hope to go away once my Nolva is discontinued as this takes away from the enjoyment when I have to focus on holding my BTA muscle from the very beginning.

My sex drive is picking up slightly, probably helped that I was hanging out with a sexy lady for the weekend too.

So far so good overall. Anabeta + Erase + DAA has really leaned me out a bit. Afraid that too much chunk of that was muscle though. We'll see, guess it could be a recomp afterall and not a bulk. As long as size is up I guess it's all it matters.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update bro ;)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Not having my phone functional is reeeeally making it rain on my parade... It's got all my logs, exercises, reps, weight and all, I feel naked going in to the gym without it, and then it's even harder to come back and post up what I did here. It's getting really annoying but I keep on waiting for my replacement phone to get here and nada... So I've been just hitting the gym with the series I knew the best and had the best recollection of what the weights were.

So let's run with this...

Preacher Curl: 95lbs, 12 reps. I know the weight went up, which is always nice considering I'm on my PCT right now. I was at 85 previously so a 10% increase is not too shabby. Also, good rep range if you ask me.
Hammer Dumbbell Curls: 50lbs, 16 reps. Now, this one I can't quite remember, but I believe I am pretty much in line with what I used to.
Palm up Wrist Curls: Continuing on my goal to increase forearm size, 25lbs, 24 reps.
Preacher Curl Widowmaker: 45lbs, 16 reps (I could easily have gone for more weight and reps, but I had given blood a couple of days prior and my left bicep / forearm was hurting like a mofo from a very, VERY bad job of hitting my vein...)
Hack Squat: 245lbs, 9 reps. 20lb increase
HackSquat Widowmaker: 205lbs, 16 reps. On my Squat widowmaker I always end up falling short due to shoulder / trap pain, annoying for sure.
Laying Leg Curls: 160lbs, 14 reps
Calves Raise on the Machine: 110lbs, 6 reps. And as per usual, the cramps got me and I had to quit at 6... I'm starting to believe there's something with this exercise as I don't cramp nearly as much when I do others... So I then just did another 14 reps on a faster pace, stopping whenever I started to cramp.

On other notes, libido is slowly coming back as I'm in my final week of PCT. Have been taking antibiotics for a tooth problem so I'm hoping it's not hindering much on the supps as I've been trying to space them out well. Orgasm control is still an issue though and it had never really been much like that. Guess we'll work on it.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Also, will go with a double update.

That was for Monday, and I went to gym yesterday again.

It was Abs + Cardio day.

Started off with Rope Jumping circuit. Did 5 minutes of Rope Jumping, dropped down to 3 sets of Abs (one for upper, one for obliques and one for lower abs), done with that, another 5 minutes of Rope Jumping, 3 sets, 5 minutes, 3 sets. Then another 5 minutes, set of obliques and lower, 5 minutes, obliques and lower only. All of these also have Stomach Vacuums embedded at the end of the sets.

Once that was all said and done, 20 minutes on the Elliptical keeping heart rate around 70% throughout.

I'm seeing some good improvement on my midsection and shedding away the extra fat... Balance has been low on total weight though, hopefully won't have lost too much muscle at the end. My upper abs are pretty visible as well as my side ribs, but my obliques and lower abs, well, no sign of them yet. Damn genetics that will store every last bit of fat I've got on that bottom of my mid-section...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Still phoneless and struggling, but still working out.

To top it all off, my sets had a bunch of equipment that was recently removed from the gym I workout at... Who does that?! Who takes away the Seated Row Smith Cable for crying out loud?! And then replace it with a bunch of preset movement machines. Seriously lifetime, wtf is wrong with you... So I guess it will be time to switch up my series once this is all said and done.

Since I'm still phoneless I was winging it again.

Chin Ups: Body weight, 19 reps.
Smith Row: 90lbs, 18 reps.
Pec Fly: 60lbs, 15 reps.
Overhead Dumbbell Press: 55lbs, 12 reps.
Rope Triceps Pushdown: 8 plaques, 13 reps.
Rope Triceps Pushdown, 4 plaques, 17 reps.
Shrugs: 45lb, 16 reps, 5 second negative.

I then did 20 minutes on the elliptical to burn some more of that annoying lower ab fat and then 20 minutes in the hot tub to relax.

Libido is slowly trying to creep back on me. The increase in Erase to 3 caps a day seems to be working out well. I just recently found some Endoamp in my closet and I'm going to add that to my afternoon protein shake as well for this last stretch and then when I'm done with Nolva to keep it going.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You seem to be making pretty good progress man. Keep up the good work!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Update;

I've cranked up the heat on the cardio now that I'm almost out of PCT. I want to get that fat I gained out of here within the next two weeks which is when I have a vacation planned to a nice warm weather, in which I would love to display a good mid-section. Scale seems to be meh, I'm logging in at 215 - 220 right now but have def leaned up since the end of the cycle itself. Will have to check measurements to make sure I haven't lost much size all around as well.

Anyways, yesterday was another cardio day as I mentioned. Cardio and Abs as per usual. Same split as always, Rope Jumping, 3 sets of Abs, Rope, 3 Sets of Abs, Rope, 3 sets of Abs, Rope, Obliques and Lower, Rope, O/L, Rope, O/L, Rope, O/L. I am absolutely sore in the midsection today, my legs are also feeling it as well. Overall that workout went for about 45mins, I was absolutely dripping by the end of it.

Once that was all said and done I went to do the elliptical for 25 minutes, doing some HIIT at 60 / 80 / 60, 1:30 on 60, 30 on 80.

Libido is slowly creeping back. Been feeling more on the horny side as of late, probably helped by the Erase Dose up as well and the fact that Nolva will soon to be discontinued. Almost back to fully normal, delay on intercourse has been getting back to normal so we're almost there boys!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
How has your strength maintained?
Strength was fine, absolutely fine. I kept strength gains throughout PCT, never dropped a single lb in any exercise even after cycle was over. Continued increasing everything just like a good DC training. Pretty happy about that. It def. wasn't like that in my last run, with AH + Dermacrine, I did slip a bit after that one cycle. This Anabeta + Erase + DAA is the real deal. Saw a lot of great increases, muscle hardness and even some leaning up effect while on this. Midsection got considerably better and muscle seemed to keep at it. Doing cardio while on it didn't seem to hurt much either.

I did workout on Friday, FINALLY had my cell phone back so I was able to keep at it and not skip a beat, was able to get my series back in full. Changed up a couple of things though; instead of standing alternating dumbbell I did seated, figured I would cheat less and also lowered the weight a little therefore.

Dumbbell Alternating Biceps Curl: 50lbs, 15 reps
Cross Body Hammer Curl: 45lbs, 22 reps
Wrist Roller: 110lbs, 24 reps
Smith Machine Squat: 410lbs, 10 reps
Smith Machine Squat Widowmaker: 360lbs, 18 reps
Smith Machine Reverse Calf Raises: 590lbs, 11 reps. Ironically, no cramps... I swear, it's all in one exercise when I get these cramps. Annoying as hell.

Welp, that was the end of my "PCT". At least my Nolva PCT. I'm gonna continue with Erase + DAA + Anabeta until the bottles are out to continue on the leaning up and get everything back.

This past weekend was a testament for being back to full; libido was back in full force as I quit Nolva on Friday, was humping everything that moved just like usual; my timing was back to normal, was holding on for a lot, a lot longer. Basically back to doing whenever I wanted, which is always lovely. Felt pretty good all around and had the alpha aggression back to full. Playing football felt great and the competitive drive was def there again, wanted to rip everyones head off.

Once I'm back home later today I'll take measurements and pics

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice progress in PCT man. You've kept the strength up which leads me to believe you've kept the bulk of the muscle gained. Good job!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I was hit with a bit of a cold bug this week and since I have vacations next week I decided to take it easy on the gym and not outwork myself to feel crappy once it's all said and done.

I did 30 minutes of mild cardio on Tuesday and 20 minutes of some mild cardio yesterday as well. I feel a little better today, but not sure if I want to go right ahead and jump back on the train with the risk of impeding with my recovery, but I will at least continue to try to cardio it up.

My physique is still improving, even though I haven't hit the gym so much I'm still looking pretty full and with pumps, I'm also leaning out significantly after the cycle and body weight hasn't changed much. Happy with the results from this PCT.

Libido is back in full force, no lethargy, focus is good, mood is good, seems like everything has swung back to the way it was and keeps improving from that. Looking forward the wedding party I've got on Saturday as I'm sure it will be a blast.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was hit with a bit of a cold bug this week and since I have vacations next week I decided to take it easy on the gym and not outwork myself to feel crappy once it's all said and done.

I did 30 minutes of mild cardio on Tuesday and 20 minutes of some mild cardio yesterday as well. I feel a little better today, but not sure if I want to go right ahead and jump back on the train with the risk of impeding with my recovery, but I will at least continue to try to cardio it up.

My physique is still improving, even though I haven't hit the gym so much I'm still looking pretty full and with pumps, I'm also leaning out significantly after the cycle and body weight hasn't changed much. Happy with the results from this PCT.

Libido is back in full force, no lethargy, focus is good, mood is good, seems like everything has swung back to the way it was and keeps improving from that. Looking forward the wedding party I've got on Saturday as I'm sure it will be a blast.
Nice update! Glad things are still going well despite not being able to hit the gym

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Busy week last week, topped with illness, so it was def a short one.

I FINALLY was able to workout on Thursday though, I wasn't feeling 100% but still, wasn't about to go the whole week without. So there I went, time to tough it out and make it my biatch. I did a chest and back set.

Deadlift: 220lb, 8 reps. Deadlifts are easily my struggle lift... My shoulders really screw me up with this lift, have tried a whole lot of different things but nothing seems to help much. Figured even a gimpy Deadlift is still better than no deadlift.
Deadlift widowmaker: 180, 14 reps.
Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown: 18 plaques, 16 reps
Dumbbell Bench Fly: 60lbs, 16 reps
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 60lbs, 16 reps
Triceps Pushdown Ropes: 8 plaques, 15 reps
Triceps Pushdown Ropes Widowmaker: 4 plaques, 16 reps
Barbell Weight Shrug: 45lbs, 13 reps, 5 second negative

Now I'm back in full, feeling better, no longer sick, ready to workout. I've got a last minute business trip planned for tomorrow, so will have to be working out on the road. Planning on bringing some P90X type of workout just to make sure I'm good even if they lack a gym. Should be out until Friday, which kinda sucks but hey, what you gonna do about it, right?

Weekend was good, libido was def there when I met a lady friend, spent Friday and Saturday with her, felt pretty good all around there, no issues, drive was even increased most of it, which always feels good. Sunday had leave as my Call of Duty won't play itself! :lol:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to also post the wrap up from my cycle, as far as stats go:

Weight: 212lbs - 220lbs - 221lb
Bodyfat: 13.4% - 14% - 12.8%, self assessed (Anabeta + Erase + DAA + Eviscerate, would HIGHLY advise this PCT to anyone and everyone. Was able to keep strength going up, gain a lb there by maintaining a +200 calorie intake and drop a little bit of BF, happy camper.)
Chest: 112cm - 116cm - 115cm
Waist: 85cm - 87cm - 84cm
Arm: 42cm - 42.5cm - 42.7
Forearms: 33cm - 34.5cm - 35.5 (big increase after focusing more on them)
Neck: 42cm - 43cm - 43cm
Thighs: 60cm - 63cm - 64cm

As you can see, there was a very nice continuous growth through PCT thanks to the stack mentioned, and also a decrease in overall body fat. It sure is the real deal. Would highly suggest it to everyone, gains were comparable to "on cycle" gains, quite a good spill-over effect. Not only I kept it all but I leaned up and put on an extra lb in there.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome work and great results bro! Very nicely done! :clap2: