IGF-2/Anabeta Log

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey fellaz, I am starting a new log today as I am just now receiving my IGF-2 from Appnut and Anabeta from PES. I have tried Anabeta in the past and I gained 5 lbs of lean bodyweight. I was suggested to try IGF-2 from some members on the forum so, I decided to give it a run as well.

Goals:

I am sprinter and right now we are training in off-season. So right now, I am trying to gain strength and power.We are hitting the weight room pretty hard and also doing a lot of GPP work (long and short hills).

Stats:

bodyweight: 157-157lbs

height: 5'8

body type: lean

*I will try to post pics tomorrow

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh oh oh are you going to love this stack!!! this is probably my top 2 favorite stack. other is IGF 2 and Sustain Alpha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck. Interested in how ig-2 works for ya.

What's your diet like?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck. Interested in how ig-2 works for ya.

What's your diet like?
Morning: Meal Repalcement

Afternoon: 1st big meal

Training

Post-Training: weight room-protein shake with carbs or track training-2nd big meal

Evening: weight room-2nd big meal or track training-light meal

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Week 1

My IGF-2 came about two days before my Anabeta came in(happens when you order off of Amazon) so,I started my IGF-2 before my Anabeta.

Right off the first dose of IGF-2, my sleep improved and I felt more refreshed with around 7 hours of sleep. The only product to give me great sleep is Powerfull. When Anabeta came in, my workouts suddenly became vein filled and muscles full just like my first run.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hows it going?

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update

Anabeta is keeping my muscle nice and full especially after carb loaded meals. I've been adding more and more carbs because we are running more and workouts in the gym are getting harder. IGF-2 is keeping me well rested even with 5 or 6 hours of sleep.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Week 2

Right now I am 6 weeks into track&field pre-season. Usually I loose weight as we start conditioning and running more. Now, I am up 1.5 pounds. Appetite and thirst is up from the last week. Vascularity is better than ever! My lower body movements are getting easier and easier as reps and weight has increased. For upper body movements, its been pretty stagnant.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 with AnaBeta? Oh man, this is gonna be big - literally.