Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I've been doing 1 leg hack squats, damn are those brutal. Trying to keep to unilateral movements as much as possible

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I hit AJ with some greenz for you, Andres

Great conversation guys. I'm always learning something new.
    Thanks for having my back buddy!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

So quick update. Have two more work outs to get to before the week ends, but my schedule is hectic. Not done with work until 930pm today and I have a 730 am meeting tomorrow and even though I supposed to start at 12 I will actually be starting at 10am to 930pm. Saturday is another late night as well. Sunday and Monday, I may be out of two those town days or at least returning home on Monday; so if I'm not around for a few days dont fret just have a killer busy work packed weekend schedule.

My schedule is the 4th column down. So I'll see what I can do to get in there and make things happen with what time I do have an what sleep I get.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pulling a 16 hour day tomorrow or next Sunday. I'll get home a little before midnight and then will have to clock back in at 07:00 the next morning. I hate when that happens, but OT is so hard to turn down
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm pulling a 16 hour day tomorrow or next Sunday. I'll get home a little before midnight and then will have to clock back in at 07:00 the next morning. I hate when that happens, but OT is so hard to turn down
    It's crazy. It's why I need the iPhone to keep up lol
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.72%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    DAMMMM!!

that sounds brutal
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Wanted to get in the gym and do something. Hit shoulders and TRIs even though today was supposed to be an off day, but for me shoulders are a big opportunity area.

Had under 2000 calories today, no energy. I should be back on track this week though. Being out of town took it's toll on me lol. Work out wasn't that great, but I didn't expect
    it to be with the circumstances.

Dumbbell Front & Side Raise

15 lbs 1 set 10
    17.5lbs 3 sets of 6

Lateral Side Raise Machine

80lbs 1 set of 10
    90lbs 1 set of 8
    95lbs 1 set of 6

Dips

3 sets of 10

Triceps Press Down w/back against pad.

50lbs 1 set of 10
    60lbs 1 set of 8
    70lbs 1 set of 4

As far as product notes, I've been noticing a bit of hardness in the muscles as well.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Low calories cause low energy !

good to hear about hardness in the muscles
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    Low calories cause low energy !

good to hear about hardness in the muscles
    I was making some decent strength gains. Hope they continue. Yeah I was out of town so it like 2-3 meals today and not the best choices either.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I was making some decent strength gains. Hope they continue. Yeah I was out of town so it like 2-3 meals today and not the best choices either.
    skipping just one meal can cause a slowdown-Its a full time job -bodybuilding , esp when your training hard and heavy you must eat every 2.5-3 hours and eat well except if your losing fast like for a show
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Thx Buddy you're a wealth of knowledge.
    I know you put in hard work: lean and you beast mode the heavy weights. You are setting the pace for others out here man!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

Thx Buddy you're a wealth of knowledge.
    I know you put in hard work: lean and you beast mode the heavy weights. You are setting the pace for others out here man!
    lol @ you quoting yourself. hey are you talking to yourself? lololol I have to talk to myself and say nice things when i get diown sometimes..hehe
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

lol @ you quoting yourself. hey are you talking to yourself? lololol I have to talk to myself and say nice things when i get diown sometimes..hehe
    lmao! Just realized that too!!
    Oh boy! See I was out of it.

Holy! Smokes that's funny! I'm not even going to edit that it's epic!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

Going to second what John says about the diet and energy. Bodybuilding or powerlifting bad diet days will translate to bad gains sometimes almost immediately, but most times 1 bad day may not show. The minute you have 2,3, or 4 consecutive bad days in the kitchen the gym will suffer heavily.

Good part of that is with good diet training boucnes back quickly(for me anyway). Like recently I had to bump up my calories b/c my current caloric intake wasnt sufficient(probably due to stress). By the 3rd day I was back to feeling like a beast.

Worst case scenario on days when you see you going to be low...carry around some oats and whey in milk. Or maybe have an emergency weight gainer you can use on days your gonna be low (something preferably not loaded with 100g of dextrose but has a quality blend).
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Hey folks, sorry about the lack of updates.... Had and action packed out of town weekend and not the best diet at all. Tweaked my back a bit too and felt like I was getting the flu. Just been feeling kinda off part of that could be due to a combination of things and 6 day work weeks and not falling asleep until 230 am is all bad.
    Tried to hit my chest & bi work out on Monday and got the 85lbs dumbbells up about 5 times with a spot putzed around a bit then went home because I wasn't feeling it.
    Made it in today and had a pretty solid session:

DumbBell Flat Press
    50lbs warm up 1 set of 10
    70lbs 1 set of 8
    75lbs 2 sets of 6
    80lbs 2 sets of 4

Flat DB Flys
    3 sets of 8 @ 30lbs

DumbBell Incline Press
    Have not done any incline work in a bit last I tried was weeks ago and I think I hit 75lbs with a spot. Today I kept it easy and did:
    3 sets of 8 @ 50lbs

DumbBell Curls
    45lbs 3 sets of 4
    35lbs 2 sets of 6
    30lbs 2 sets of 6
    15lbs 2 sets of 30 while alternating arm held weight in place and other arm lifted in sets of 15, 10, & 5 reps.

Hammer Curls
    45lbs 1 set of 4
    30lbs 3 sets of 8

Swole Stack notes: acne is popping up and is more pronounced, temper is a tad bit short but that could be because of life in general & I have a harder more fuller & tad bit dryer look.

Sorry for the lack of updates & thank every1 for following along, good to have amazing supporters.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

Deja vu haha. Solid workout buddy.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme
    Deja vu haha. Solid workout buddy.
    Thx. Got a few days left then it's over.
    My routine is getting stale.
    Looking to change it up and lower carbs in the future and shock my self so I can see some better results.
    Been staying stagnant for a bit. Made some strength gains in this log but this is almost over soon so I'm start looking for new ideas.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

Maybe I can help you out. WHat kind of routine you wanna design?
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Maybe I can help you out. WHat kind of routine you wanna design?
    Size & Strength...
    I need to lose body fat too, so that may negate both size and strength...

So guess I need to look as more of maintaining while losing fat.
    I need to lose 5% body fat but I don't want to look skinny when I'm done either: makes sense?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.72%

Hey folks, sorry about the lack of updates.... Had and action packed out of town weekend and not the best diet at all. Tweaked my back a bit too and felt like I was getting the flu. Just been feeling kinda off part of that could be due to a combination of things and 6 day work weeks and not falling asleep until 230 am is all bad.
    Tried to hit my chest & bi work out on Monday and got the 85lbs dumbbells up about 5 times with a spot putzed around a bit then went home because I wasn't feeling it.
    Made it in today and had a pretty solid session:

DumbBell Flat Press
    50lbs warm up 1 set of 10
    70lbs 1 set of 8
    75lbs 2 sets of 6
    80lbs 2 sets of 4

Flat DB Flys
    3 sets of 8 @ 30lbs

DumbBell Incline Press
    Have not done any incline work in a bit last I tried was weeks ago and I think I hit 75lbs with a spot. Today I kept it easy and did:
    3 sets of 8 @ 50lbs

DumbBell Curls
    45lbs 3 sets of 4
    35lbs 2 sets of 6
    30lbs 2 sets of 6
    15lbs 2 sets of 30 while alternating arm held weight in place and other arm lifted in sets of 15, 10, & 5 reps.

Hammer Curls
    45lbs 1 set of 4
    30lbs 3 sets of 8

Swole Stack notes: acne is popping up and is more pronounced, temper is a tad bit short but that could be because of life in general & I have a harder more fuller & tad bit dryer look.

Sorry for the lack of updates & thank every1 for following along, good to have amazing supporters.
    I have a slight flu right now and it sucks balls cuz I have midterms this whole week, plus work on the weekend, but anyways this has been a very good and interesting log man.

For the acne try buying one of those face washes. I always get one to remove the acne whenever I use the swole stack
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Hit back today. Still feeling that it's a bit tweaked but got a nice stiff feeling in it

DumbBell Rows
    50lbs 1 set warm up
    70lbs 1 set of 10
    75lbs 1 set of 8
    80lbs 1 set of 6
    85lbs 1 set of 6 (not best form)

Hammer Strength Lat Pull Down
    180lbs 3 sets of 6

Shrugs
    85lbs 3 sets of 8
    85lbs 1 set of 6
    85lbs 1 set of 4

Lat Pull Downs
    120lbs 1 set of 8
    135lbs 3 sets of 6

I'll keep pushing harder, got to get in some T Bar rows the next session.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

Hit back today. Still feeling that it's a bit tweaked but got a nice stiff feeling in it

DumbBell Rows
    50lbs 1 set warm up
    70lbs 1 set of 10
    75lbs 1 set of 8
    80lbs 1 set of 6
    85lbs 1 set of 6 (not best form)

Hammer Strength Lat Pull Down
    180lbs 3 sets of 6

Shrugs
    85lbs 3 sets of 8
    85lbs 1 set of 6
    85lbs 1 set of 4

Lat Pull Downs
    120lbs 1 set of 8
    135lbs 3 sets of 6

I'll keep pushing harder, got to get in some T Bar rows the next session.
    good workout and when while you want good form, dont be too tight to always have it esp on an exercise like dumbbbell rows in the Words of Evan Cent Dont make a power exercise an isolation exercise and dont make an isolation exercise a power exercise
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

good workout and when while you want good form, dont be too tight to always have it esp on an exercise like dumbbbell rows in the Words of Evan Cent Dont make a power exercise an isolation exercise and dont make an isolation exercise a power exercise
    Thx John understood.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

Did you get off of work early or are you lurking on your phone?
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Did you get off of work early or are you lurking on your phone?
    Good convo we had brother.
    You're a good friend.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Ok folks the time has come.
    This log has been fun and there has been a lot of amazing people in this log and some fun times.
    Big shout out to Nate for letting me log the swole stack and hopefully I'll do it for ya again in the future when I have more time (work kills).
    Bulky Pinoy and Donoh, Matz, GoHardorGoHome, MichialOpinion, Ink, CaliBakes, John Smeton, Kiss
    Icon, & UncNate have been a great addition to my log.... I know there were a few others and I thank you as well. You all are truly great supporters.

9/10
    I sat an thought hard between an 8.5 out of 9, I was like you know, I'm not a 10 guy cause nothing in
    life I believe is perfect; So then I said 8.5 I was like well it didn't have any major faults either besides acne which is expected so what went wrong: Nothing!
    This stack had no flaws or side
    effects that I have noticed. It does what it says it's going to do, give you a slight boost in test, you get a minor increase in energy and the glycobol keeps your muscles healthy and full.
    Don't expect amazing gains it's not a black market sup. No you won't gain 10lbs, hell probably not even 5, but with eating the proper foods and working out hard you should notice a mirror change. I primarly thinned out a bit but kept my weight. So the stack delivers and does everything it claims to do and nothing it doesn't claim to do.
    I like AI & the products and will do business in the future. Any questions ya have, post here and I'll see ya around in due time,
    THANKS EVERYONE!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.72%

Awesome Log and an even more Awesome Review!!

I enjoyed your log man
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61
    Awesome Log and an even more Awesome Review!!

I enjoyed your log man
    Thx. Glad to have ya apart of my log!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

Are you logging your next endeavor

When does that start? I can't believe this log is already over. It went by really quickly.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Are you logging your next endeavor

When does that start? I can't believe this log is already over. It went by really quickly.
    Yeah had a couple days of pills left when I wrote the review, I didn't expect more results for a couple days worth.
    Done logging for a bit
    It's gonna be (insert noun here) time soon....
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

Yes, I know. I wasn't going to mention it before you did though

I bet you break 190 on that.
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Yes, I know. I wasn't going to mention it before you did though

I bet you break 190 on that.
    I hope so.
    Getting all my ducks in a row.
    We're going to stay in touch & I'll let u know just how fun it is.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

You mean you'll rub it in, lol...it's all good.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

PM me...let us brain storm! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

Oh and top notch log!! Repped!
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Oh and top notch log!! Repped!
    Thx
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

in way to late on this!

But I am going to use this for reference on my workouts... trying to isolate my muscle groups to get more out of my workouts!
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    in way to late on this!

But I am going to use this for reference on my workouts... trying to isolate my muscle groups to get more out of my workouts!
    Nice. Yeah have fun with it BudMan....
    There's a few routines I picked up. I enjoyed the swole stack.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

Ok folks the time has come.
    This log has been fun and there has been a lot of amazing people in this log and some fun times.
    Big shout out to Nate for letting me log the swole stack and hopefully I'll do it for ya again in the future when I have more time (work kills).
    Bulky Pinoy and Donoh, Matz, GoHardorGoHome, MichialOpinion, Ink, CaliBakes, John Smeton, Kiss
    Icon, & UncNate have been a great addition to my log.... I know there were a few others and I thank you as well. You all are truly great supporters.

9/10
    I sat an thought hard between an 8.5 out of 9, I was like you know, I'm not a 10 guy cause nothing in
    life I believe is perfect; So then I said 8.5 I was like well it didn't have any major faults either besides acne which is expected so what went wrong: Nothing!
    This stack had no flaws or side
    effects that I have noticed. It does what it says it's going to do, give you a slight boost in test, you get a minor increase in energy and the glycobol keeps your muscles healthy and full.
    Don't expect amazing gains it's not a black market sup. No you won't gain 10lbs, hell probably not even 5, but with eating the proper foods and working out hard you should notice a mirror change. I primarly thinned out a bit but kept my weight. So the stack delivers and does everything it claims to do and nothing it doesn't claim to do.
    I like AI & the products and will do business in the future. Any questions ya have, post here and I'll see ya around in due time,
    THANKS EVERYONE!
    great review. that is how i feel these products work. nothing can compare to hormone type stuff-nothing. That said, if you want to be natural or cycle once every year or two, these natural supplements help a good bit and those little gains all add up to big gains. You make little changes like this every year- while staying healthy, joints good, etc- and have a good year- you really make some great progress looking back in one years time.
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Thanks John.
    Personally I think you're very intelligent especially when it comes to this sport.
    Your log is awesome too man, I look up to guys like you. Trying to beat my own goals I set and be bigger, faster, and stronger than what I was last week.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 AM
  2. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 02:25 PM
  3. Swole
    By Jedi Master in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 12:21 AM
  4. Swole v2
    By offsides255 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-29-2004, 02:13 PM
  5. Swole V2