On Swole: The Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Legs a bit sore today, which is good.
    Brought recover pro into the picture here last few days, so we will see if that helps with recovery.

Also going to start dosing my glycobol with meals just to see how it works out that way. Know a lot of people like 20 minutes before but I'm change it up and see if I notice any difference.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Brought recover pro into the picture here last few days, so we will see if that helps with recovery.

Also going to start dosing my glycobol with meals just to see how it works out that way. Know a lot of people like 20 minutes before but I'm change it up and see if I notice any difference.
    Experimentation is key, got to find what works best for YOU.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate

Experimentation is key, got to find what works best for YOU.
    Ya Nate I've been liking it with the food...
    Don't know why... Works fine that way for me I think better than 20 minutes before but time will tell.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What differences have you noticed with the different dosing scheme? Pumps, vascularity, fuller, etc?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    What differences have you noticed with the different dosing scheme? Pumps, vascularity, fuller, etc?
    When having a lot of carbs I seem to be more full. When it's not a ton of carbs I've been sticking to 20 minutes out. Today I will decrease the carbs still be at least 25 and take it with my meal and see if I notice the same effects.

Still not an around the clock pump/fullness I'll say that just incase some folks thought it was.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Woke up at 2am (still have DOMs im quads) and putzed around online for an hour & couldn't get back to sleep. Said might as well hit the gym since I have a 7am work meeting and this is probably going to be a 12 hour day.
    Took Thursday off and had Back & Calves on the menu. Didn't get to calves may switch that up to include them on leg days.
    Looking over my numbers from last week, only very minimal change if any. I did include some hammer strength exercises for variety and fun and due to them being free cause the gym was empty. Got a minimal pump and some stiffness wish I could've blasted traps a bit harder & threw in some upright rows but this is how it went:

Dumbell Rows
    1 set of 12 50lbs warm up
    1 set of 6 85lbs
    1 set of 8 80lbs
    1 set of 10 75lbs

Hammer Strength Lat Row
    115lbs each side/230 total 2 sets of 8
    90lbs on each side/180 total 1 set of 10

Hammer Strength Lat High Row
    105lbs each side/210 total 1 set of 6
    95lbs each side/190 total 1 set of 8
    90lbs each side/180 total 1 set of 10

T Bar Rows
    -Just listing plates weight.
    2 set of 8, 2 plates-90lbs
    1 set of 10, 1 45lb plate, 1 35lb plate-80lbs

Wide Grip Pull Down
    1 set of 5 135lbs
    2 sets of 8 120lbs

Shrugs
    1 set of 4, 100lbs this was only 2/3rds of the way up...
    1 set of 8, 80lbs
    1 set of 12, 70lbs
    -70 & 75lbs is the sweet spot for me here.

-Overall got in 6 exercises for the lats & traps, nothing epic but it got the job done.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Is it common for you to have sleep issues like this?
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Is it common for you to have sleep issues like this?
    That bad like today no! I don't know what happened!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

I was like that on a weekly basis when I was younger. It seems that I have grown out of it though. Honestly, it seemed to change when I put on a little more bodyfat. I was really lean up to the age of about 23. People always asked me if I was on roids despite being 5'8" and about 145 lbs, lol.

Let me know if this becomes a pattern. I'll dig through my stash and help you out
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

I was like on a weekly basis when I was younger. It seems that I have grown out of it though. Honestly, it seemed to change when I put on a little more bodyfat. I was really lean up to the age of about 23. People always asked me if I was on roids despite being 5'8" and about 145 lbs, lol.

Let me know if this becomes a pattern. I'll dig through my stash and help you out
    Thx Nate u da man! I came home from this meeting an got about 45 minutes of sleep. Hopefully I should be ok just popped 2 motivates and when I get off I don't have to lift because I did it already and I can just crash. It was fun using the hammer strengths this morning too, I'm going to try it I'm the evening with food and see if I can go heavier on em and see if it's a worth consistent addition to my routine. I like my current routine just need some spice.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

My sleep still sucks frequently, but a lot is due to too much travel (like the last 3 weeks)
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    My sleep still sucks frequently, but a lot is due to too much travel (like the last 3 weeks)
    Yeah was going to take my motorcycle out & I've been up since 2am >_<!
    nope drank some lemon recover pro had a chicken sandwich popped my pm dose of stoked and Testpro (which I highly recommend with meals) and I'm going to hit the shower and call it a night...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

recoverpro is Godsend for recovery Bcaa's are so crucial to serious bodybuilders

keep up the good work Aaron !
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    recoverpro is Godsend for recovery Bcaa's are so crucial to serious bodybuilders

keep up the good work Aaron !
    Thx John, and as noted I like the two caps of glycobol right before my meal. Nice fullness. Had better luck with it this way than 20 minutes prior
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%

Yeah was going to take my motorcycle out & I've been up since 2am >_<!
    nope drank some lemon recover pro had a chicken sandwich popped my pm dose of stoked and Testpro (which I highly recommend with meals) and I'm going to hit the shower and call it a night...
    Chicken Sandwich with some recoverpro sounds bomb as hell
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

Chicken Sandwich with some recoverpro sounds bomb as hell
    Really I'd love some pepperoni pizza & an ice cold Corona
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thx John, and as noted I like the two caps of glycobol right before my meal. Nice fullness. Had better luck with it this way than 20 minutes prior
    okay cool. Ive taken r-ala before meals for well over seven years and I used to take it right before meals. This is how I take my glyocbol- right after I leave the gym I pop two- drive home-which is a 10 minute drive and immediately take in recoverpro -2 scoops and scoop of whey(20-25 grams protein) along with my desired amount of simple carbohydrates

8remember whey protein takes 15 minutes to get into the bloodstream- bcaa's take 4 minutes because they are pre digested-partially broken down from what I understand
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

You're very smart John. Diet was good today. Got in lots of protein. Two shakes, couple helping of chicken and brown rice, whole wheat bread, 2 bananas and whole wheat pasta and some protein cookies. Muscles were nice and full.

Hit shoulders and TRIs today.
    Noticed I had good energy for the gym despite working 8 hours today. Also had more aggression in the gym and a get it done attitude to just push through when I got tired on the last reps/sets. This session did go better than last week:

Shoulders:
    Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
    45lbs each arm warm up. 1 set of 12 reps
    90lbs each arm 1 set of 2 reps
    80lbs each arm 1 set of 6 reps
    70lbs each arm 1 set of 8 reps
    55lbs each arm 1 set of 12 reps
    45lbs each arm 1 set of 12 reps

Dumbbell Press
    50lbs 1 set of 4
    40lbs 1 set of 8
    35lbs 1 set of 9, failed on 10th rep.
    30lbs 1 set of 10

Barbell Shoulder Press
    80lbs x 10 reps 2 sets
    80lbs x 7 reps 1 set
    80lbs x 6 reps 1 set

TRIs:
    TRI PressDown w/back on pad.
    50lbs x 12 reps 1 set warm up.
    80lbs x 2 reps 1 set
    70ls x 6 reps 1 set
    60lbs x 8 reps 1 set
    50lbs x 10 reps 1 set

TRI KickBacks
    20lbs x 10 reps 1 set
    15lbs x 12 reps 1 set
    10lbs x 20 reps 1 set

Dips
    BW X 10 reps, 3 sets

Pleased with it. Only thing i would like to pick up the pace on is getting cardio done. It's time consuming and boring. We will see if I can exceed what I did this time, next time. Sunday is a scheduled off day see ya for the next work out.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%

RecoverPro is a lifesaver (especially on leg days).
    If I get to the gym and realize it's not in my bag I usually prefer to run home and throw one together than push through the workout that day and suffer the DOMS the next day! =p
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Kurjak

RecoverPro is a lifesaver (especially on leg days).
    If I get to the gym and realize it's not in my bag I usually prefer to run home and throw one together than push through the workout that day and suffer the DOMS the next day! =p
    DOMs on legs are ill. Think I did legs on Wednesday and was sore for damn near 3 days... Bit stiff but feel back to normal today.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

I'm like this stack. I've been noticing a leaner look mostly in the mid section and there usually seems to be no bloat. Had 2 glycobol pre work out and ate chicken wrap with brown rice and broccoli. Went into the gym 1 1/2 later for chest and BIs and this is what happened:

DB Press
    45lbs w/u
    80lbs 3 reps 2 sets
    70lbs 8 reps 1 set
    70lbs 6 reps 1 set
    65lbs 6 reps 1 set
    40lbs 20 reps 1 set
    40lbs 15 reps 1 set

Didn't see and increase in too much weight, I do think volume was slightly elevated and the on the 80lbs I didn't have a spot this time around.

Flat Dumbbell Flys
    32.5lbs 8 reps x2
    25lbs 10 reps x2
    -Here if I can recall I had better volume at higher weights than last week...

Hammer Strength Chest Press
    90lbs
    10 reps x 1
    8 reps x 2

EZ Curl
    100lbs 2 reps x 1
    95lbs 4 reps x 2
    85lbs 5 reps x 1
    -Definitely up from last week.

BI Hammer Strength Curl
    80lbs 10 reps 1 set
    90lbs 6 reps 1 set
    45lbs 20 reps 3 sets
    -I through in numerous Dumbbell curls during breaks and before and after using 45lbs (2 reps) all the way down to burning out with 15lbs. Had a nice pump.

I've been throughing in the hammer strength machines to change it up a bit cause I haven't used em too much before the log and I'm liking em.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

What are these protein cookies you speak of?

We had some for a while, but we discontinued them. They were SOOOO good.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

What are these protein cookies you speak of?

We had some for a while, but we discontinued them. They were SOOOO good.
    I buy 1 or 2 from the smoothies shop... Forget the macros but they are tasty. They are all natural, unlike the big company ones sold at GNC.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Thought I'd give a quick update on my weight and some things...

Stepped on the scale this morning and I am at 183.6 pounds. Not a huge difference and we know weight fluctuates but I seem to feel less bloated holding less water and a dryer feel. When I was 186lbs back in August after running some AMS products I was holding onto a lot of water weight and clothes felt snug now clothes feel a tad bit looser but I'm still up in weight! Nice. Cardio is my biggest area of opportunity and diet has been decent about 85% of the time & if I could nail the cardio aspect results would probably be more insane.

To also note I'm still dosing glycobol with my meals and I'm also not always using the 2/2 method sometimes I'm using the 1/1/1/1.

Fullness is not 100% 24/7 prominent all the time but it does happen and remember these are OTC supplements not harse illegal chemicals.

I'm satisfied.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Log is looking great! Subbed. Keep it up!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

That's a pretty solid update. Thanks for the thoughts thus far.

It's always nice to feel clothes fitting a little looser despite gaining weight.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%

I buy 1 or 2 from the smoothies shop... Forget the macros but they are tasty. They are all natural, unlike the big company ones sold at GNC.
    I tried making homemade ones and it was an absolute Fail lol
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Loving the leaness I'm the mid section. Not ripped by any means but I can tell a difference.
    Also I don't know if it's my dedication to training or eating better but work outs have been going better and I've been moving a bit more weight around sporadically. Is the swole stack really this good? Is it helping that much... Guess I can bet my $100 on it that it's a good possibility.
    Legs curls and Ext. Increased again.
    Mixed in some shoulder work because that's an area of opportunity for me....

Leg Curl
    155lbs 6 reps
    145lbs 6 reps
    140lbs 5 reps
    135lbs 6 reps
    80lbs 20 reps
    90lbs 10 reps

Leg Ext
    190lbs 6 reps
    185lbs 8 reps
    180lbs 10 reps
    170lbs 8 reps

Leg Press
    6 plates 12 reps
    8 plates 10 reps
    10 plates 6 reps

Calf Raise
    225lbs 1 set 10 standing
    90lbs 1 set 10 sitting
    100lbs 1 set 10 sitting
    115lbs 1 set 10 sitting
    135lbs 1 set 8 sitting
    -Could've hit more on these I felt like it, but I was "unorganized" so to speak on these.

DB Shoulder Press
    50lbs 7 reps 1 set failed on 8th
    45lbs 6 reps 1 set
    40lbs 8 reps 1 set

Shoulders Hammer Strength
    80lbs 4 reps 1 set
    45lbs 12 reps 1 set
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%

Loving the leaness I'm the mid section. Not ripped by any means but I can tell a difference.
    Also I don't know if it's my dedication to training or eating better but work outs have been going better and I've been moving a bit more weight around sporadically. Is the swole stack really this good? Is it helping that much... Guess I can bet my $100 on it that it's a good possibility.
    Legs curls and Ext. Increased again.
    Mixed in some shoulder work because that's an area of opportunity for me....

Leg Curl
    155lbs 6 reps
    145lbs 6 reps
    140lbs 5 reps
    135lbs 6 reps
    80lbs 20 reps
    90lbs 10 reps

Leg Ext
    190lbs 6 reps
    185lbs 8 reps
    180lbs 10 reps
    170lbs 8 reps

Leg Press
    6 plates 12 reps
    8 plates 10 reps
    10 plates 6 reps

Calf Raise
    225lbs 1 set 10 standing
    90lbs 1 set 10 sitting
    100lbs 1 set 10 sitting
    115lbs 1 set 10 sitting
    135lbs 1 set 8 sitting
    -Could've hit more on these I felt like it, but I was "unorganized" so to speak on these.

DB Shoulder Press
    50lbs 7 reps 1 set failed on 8th
    45lbs 6 reps 1 set
    40lbs 8 reps 1 set

Shoulders Hammer Strength
    80lbs 4 reps 1 set
    45lbs 12 reps 1 set

Solid lift. Hit each part of the leg but I do have a question out of curiousity...

Any reason why you hit leg press after curl and extensions?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Think it's a way I have always done it. Should it be switched up?
    Usually when I get to the gym it's like 5 people standing around 1 leg press machine we have waiting to use it, and the routine I'm following has it listed that way....
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%

Ok what happened to squats and stiff legs?

The reason I ask is depending on what your goals are doing heavy curls and extension first my take away from your main lifts. For example, I lift for strength, so the first thing I do on leg day is Squats. All the other stuff I do after as accessory movements to build my squat.

Now if your going for shape, physique, growth, etc then it would make a little more sense. Either way Ive always been a fan of getting the big stuff out of the way first.

That routine looks more like a bodybuilding routine.Very basic. Is that what your going for? More of a bodybuilding type look?
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Exactly, never been too heavily concerned on how much weight I actually move. Yeah I do like strength gains and I've been seeing a few, but my main focus is getting good form, with proper contractions and to feel the burn.

That routine I follow is an outline. Not always set in stone 100 depending on how I feel. Left out stiff leg deads this whole log.
    I'm working more on shaping my body right now.
    To be honest I don't know why they list it like that, just the way I've been following it cause I thought it had a purpose the way it was written....
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%

Got ya. Never leave out squats. If i could give you one suggestion, master the squat and all its variations. Since your main goal is physique, you can keep the weight lighter and prevent injury by slowly building up. Squat is a lifters best friend.

and empty your mailbox haha.
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme
    Got ya. Never leave out squats. If i could give you one suggestion, master the squat and all its variations. Since your main goal is physique, you can keep the weight lighter and prevent injury by slowly building up. Squat is a lifters best friend.

and empty your mailbox haha.
    Form isn't the greatest on squats and it's kinda like why have 1 45lbs on either side of the bar trying to master form with every one watching me, but guess I gotta start somewhere. I'm take ya advice I'm test the waters with it no matter how light I have to go.
    Mailbox should be cleaner now
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%

Your being very intelligent and wise in ditching the ego and going light to master form. There is no shame is getting the form right and then SLOWLY adding weight. Keep the plates and make progress. You just started lifting so there is no rush.

Back Squat
    Front Squat
    Zercher Squat
    Box Squat

Squat..squat..squat lol I think I have made my point.
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Your being very intelligent and wise in ditching the ego and going light to master form. There is no shame is getting the form right and then SLOWLY adding weight. Keep the plates and make progress. You just started lifting so there is no rush.

Back Squat
    Front Squat
    Zercher Squat
    Box Squat

Squat..squat..squat lol I think I have made my point.
    Thank u man very intelligent. Reps are due... When I tried it said I must spread some reputation around, so as soon as I'm off spread I got cha.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%

Tried to rep you as well...gotta spread them around first...I'll go off and be generous and get back to you haha.
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Tried to rep you as well...gotta spread them around first...I'll go off and be generous and get back to you haha.
    Same here. Made another AI friend.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

agreed with mastering form. Keep up the good work Aaron.

I like hacks, leg press, and smith; although ive done them all over the past ten years. I'm tall so squats make me lean forward a bit
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

I hit AJ with some greenz for you, Andres

Great conversation guys. I'm always learning something new.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
  2. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. Swole
    By Jedi Master in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 11:21 PM
  4. Swole v2
    By offsides255 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-29-2004, 01:13 PM
  5. Swole V2