Mini-Log of SNS Agmatine

  1. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0

    Mini-Log of SNS Agmatine


    I'd like to thank antihero for sending me this a while back. I was stacking so many supplements and doing other logs, so I put this off until now. I apologize for the delay.




    Daily Supps: Orange Triad, Liv.52, NOW Fish Oil, Xtend, Noxipro (preworkout), Myofusion

    Trial 1: Arm Day

    I didn't realize I was supposed to take 2 in the morning, and 2 preworkout. So I just popped 4 of em about an hour prior to working out. Not sure if that's not advised, but it did lead to epic pumps.

    Bi's: BB Curls, DB Hammer Curls, Reverse Grip EZ-Curls, Single Arm DB Preachers, Standing DB Curls
    Tri's: Cable (Rope) Extensions, DB OH-extensions

    So I noticed immediately that the pumps were there. On the 2nd set I achieved painful pumps in my bicep. I was able to get to that painful pump on almost every set. It was incredible. I've been struggling with my bicep workouts for the past couple months, and this really brought me back to the good ol days when I used to love doing biceps.

    I have great mind-muscle control over my triceps, so it isn't hard for me to get a good tricep workout. One thing I will note: Even though I can work my triceps well, I dont normally achieve a notable pump. Today was different. Immediately after the first set I could feel the pump. It was awesome. I haven't had an arm workout like that in MONTHS...I'm excited to give this a 2 more tries!
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  2. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,693
    Answers
    0


    Glad to hear you liked it. I love arm day on Agmatine

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  3. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    subbed....love this stuff. I take it before bed on non training days as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    I didn't realize I was supposed to take 2 in the morning, and 2 preworkout. So I just popped 4 of em about an hour prior to working out. Not sure if that's not advised, but it did lead to epic pumps.
    I actually like to dose mine like this all the time. I always take 4 caps preworkout (except on leg day). Then I dose 2+2 split on off days and leg day just prior to high carb meals.

    & No worries about the delay brother, just happy to see you enjoyed your first day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  5. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I actually like to dose mine like this all the time. I always take 4 caps preworkout (except on leg day). Then I dose 2+2 split on off days and leg day just prior to high carb meals.
    Good to know. I actually am so satisfied with Agmatine that I threw one in with my order last night

    Trial 2: Shoulder Day

    Popped 4 caps ~an hour before workout again:

    Standing BB OHP, Upright Rows, Single-Arm Seated DB OHP, Tri-Set Finish/Burnout [db front raises, side raises, rear delt flyes]

    Wow, today was another solid lift. Idk if it was yesterday's rest, or the Agmatine, but I felt good today. Every rep was strong, and I felt like I was targeting my shoulder well on every exercise.

    For the first time in my life, I accomplished a shoulder PUMP. They looked much bigger than normal today, especially toward the end of my workout. And I could really feel the blood rushing in there during my tri-set-burnout.

    Not sure which workout I should save my last dose for, probably chest day...
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  6. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Good to know. I actually am so satisfied with Agmatine that I threw one in with my order last night

    Trial 2: Shoulder Day

    Popped 4 caps ~an hour before workout again:

    Standing BB OHP, Upright Rows, Single-Arm Seated DB OHP, Tri-Set Finish/Burnout [db front raises, side raises, rear delt flyes]

    Wow, today was another solid lift. Idk if it was yesterday's rest, or the Agmatine, but I felt good today. Every rep was strong, and I felt like I was targeting my shoulder well on every exercise.

    For the first time in my life, I accomplished a shoulder PUMP. They looked much bigger than normal today, especially toward the end of my workout. And I could really feel the blood rushing in there during my tri-set-burnout.

    Not sure which workout I should save my last dose for, probably chest day...

    Very nice. Back and Chest are both pretty dam fun at 4 cap dosing, but my calves get painful, which is why I avoid it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  7. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Amgatine king of the pump!

  8. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Very nice. Back and Chest are both pretty dam fun at 4 cap dosing, but my calves get painful, which is why I avoid it.
    It sounds like fun on lighter back days... but on heavy back days where I primarily do deadlifts, I think the pumps would be too nasty.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  9. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Love me some agmatine.really feel like it kinda leaned me out as well....weird i know but its true.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  10. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,599
    Answers
    0


    dang, i gotta try this stuff, i love getting swole!
  11. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    I just feel great when on it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dang, i gotta try this stuff, i love getting swole!
    yeah u do. If u cant somehow ask for a sample, it really isn't all that expensive (~$25 on nutra) and the pump is seriously insaine...my bottle should be coming in today
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  13. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    took a couple days off from the gym due to a back injury (deadlifting, had a bad pull)...

    but look what I got in the mail....up and coming DE-STIM stack

    [Trial 3 of my Agmatine sample will be up tonight after I go work out ]


    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  14. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    took a couple days off from the gym due to a back injury (deadlifting, had a bad pull)...

    but look what I got in the mail....up and coming DE-STIM stack

    [Trial 3 of my Agmatine sample will be up tonight after I go work out ]

    That looks like a pretty dam epic stack. Enjoy it brother, it's gonna be fun.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  15. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    thanks bro. so trail 3 went miserably. I was practicing flag football routes at high-noon in the blazing heat and I didnt realize how gassed out i was by the time i got to the the gym. I'll post up a different trial after my next workout (since that I have a whole botle)
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  16. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,599
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    yeah u do. If u cant somehow ask for a sample, it really isn't all that expensive (~$25 on nutra) and the pump is seriously insaine...my bottle should be coming in today
    put an order in for some today, as well as a bottle of alcar-500!

    i like that ragNOrock, cant wait to try the new stim free focus xt.
  17. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    put an order in for some today, as well as a bottle of alcar-500!

    i like that ragNOrock, cant wait to try the new stim free focus xt.
    excited about the CFFXT too:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  18. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    in for the ride
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  19. Registered User
    FightFires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Been looking at this supp a while now and I'm almost sold on getting it, if you keep having great workouts on it then your log will be my decision maker, sub'd!
    R.I.P 343*
  20. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by FightFires View Post
    Been looking at this supp a while now and I'm almost sold on getting it, if you keep having great workouts on it then your log will be my decision maker, sub'd!
    might as well try it its relatively cheap.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  21. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    Hope one of u can answer this... so I gave my roommate 4 agmatine pills to pop before we worked out together, and he woke up feeling dizzy the following morning. the feeling comes and goes. and is still apparent 2 days later. could agmatine have caused this?
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  22. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Hope one of u can answer this... so I gave my roommate 4 agmatine pills to pop before we worked out together, and he woke up feeling dizzy the following morning. the feeling comes and goes. and is still apparent 2 days later. could agmatine have caused this?
    Not that I know of. I took it once before bed and was realllly groggy the next day and had similar effects but not for 2 days. I cant really correlate it to agamtine though. I had been taking agmatine for like 1 month prior.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  23. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Registered User
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    Answers
    0


    I'm currently using augmatine in bulk form. I put in my morning shake daily. It's bitter as sin but my shake covers the taste nicely. I haven't tried using it before a workout. I typically use either Pump-O-Bol or C-Bol preworkout for a good pump.
  24. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Not that I know of. I took it once before bed and was realllly groggy the next day and had similar effects but not for 2 days. I cant really correlate it to agamtine though. I had been taking agmatine for like 1 month prior.
    i didnt think there was any correlation. I haven't had any type of side-effect at all. just wanted to get ur guys' opinion so we can rule out agmatine as a cause.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  25. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    i didnt think there was any correlation. I haven't had any type of side-effect at all. just wanted to get ur guys' opinion so we can rule out agmatine as a cause.
    Well as much as I would like to say we can rule it out I cannot, however, I have never heard of this happening. It is a neurotransmitter/neuromodulator. Is he still feeling this way?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My SNS Agmatine log
    By Hawk in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 01:53 AM
  2. Mini SNS Agmatine review
    By Aleksandar37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 06:25 PM
  3. Agmatine?
    By MrBrightside in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:02 AM
  4. Agmatine
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 04:51 PM
  5. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in