PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?

JEK

Awards
Today I started on DAA/PES Erase. I check my blood pressure weekly and it is consistently 117/77 or around there. Today, I took my first dose of PES Erase (1 cap) and DAA (3g) an hour before the gym. After lifting, I nearly passed out while cooling down on the elliptical (HR 120-125). All the symptoms of high blood pressure had come on including light-headedness, chills, and difficulty breathing. I immediately stopped working out, went home and checked my BP. It was up to 155/88. :shock: I immediately took an aspirin and ate a banana and just laid down to help it try to go down. In an hour, it came down to 143/80, still higher than usual.

Any ides why this stack would cause BP to spike? Based on all the reviews and threads I've read, this has never been mentioned.

A little background on me. Age 27, weight 215, consistently been lifting for a year now. In good health overall. Thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I started on DAA/PES Erase. I check my blood pressure weekly and it is consistently 117/77 or around there. Today, I took my first dose of PES Erase (1 cap) and DAA (3g) an hour before the gym. After lifting, I nearly passed out while cooling down on the elliptical (HR 120-125). All the symptoms of high blood pressure had come on including light-headedness, chills, and difficulty breathing. I immediately stopped working out, went home and checked my BP. It was up to 155/88. :shock: I immediately took an aspirin and ate a banana and just laid down to help it try to go down. In an hour, it came down to 143/80, still higher than usual.

Any ides why this stack would cause BP to spike? Based on all the reviews and threads I've read, this has never been mentioned.

A little background on me. Age 27, weight 215, consistently been lifting for a year now. In good health overall. Thanks

Nothing in either of these compounds will do anything to increase blood pressure. Have you added any preworkouts recently? Hows your diet?

Based on the mechanisms of each compound i cant say that it was related at all to either of these supplements. I would drop everything you're taking for now and re-asses your BP.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neither supplement nor the combo have a history of raised BP. If it continues though I would stop using both products. Maybe you have an unoridinary reaction to a testosterone blood level spike?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neither supplement nor the combo have a history of raised BP. If it continues though I would stop using both products. Maybe you have an unoridinary reaction to a testosterone blood level spike?
Very good point.

Androgens are shown to increase BP via various mechanisms, so perhaps the increase in testosterone this stack promotes was enough to surge your BP.

This would likely seem to be the culprit, however today was only day 1. These substances take time to work, and in DAAs case a full 12 days is needed at the very least.

JEK

Awards
Thanks for your feedback. My diet is in check and all other supplements I was taking prior to adding the DAA/Erase, including CL Orange Triad Multi, Scivation Novem pre-workout, fish oil (4g/day), CLA (4g/day).

adnscmplx

Awards
Light headedness, chills, and difficulty breathing are not symptoms of high blood pressure. At 155/88 it is unlikely that you would have any symptoms. You were probably just anxious due to worrying about supps and feeling ****ty after a workout. I doubt that Erase or DAA played any physical role.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback. My diet is in check and all other supplements I was taking prior to adding the DAA/Erase, including CL Orange Triad Multi, Scivation Novem pre-workout, fish oil (4g/day), CLA (4g/day).
Novem does have some stimulants in it.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
u did say that you came straight home from the gym and took your BP, wont exercise slightly raise BP for a short time immediately after?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u did say that you came straight home from the gym and took your BP, wont exercise slightly raise BP for a short time immediately after?
Yup

tntjr

Awards
I monitor my BP nearly daily. I also take a lot of supps, but after adding PES, BP went up noticeably, specifically the systolic. I was curious if others have had the same experience. Am going off it today to see if it comes back down.