Finaflex G8 mini review - say goodbye to sleepless nights

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First off, I want to say thank you for ScottyDoc and Finaflex for sending me a sample pouch of G8, their new HGH boosting product.

I'm in the army right now and I've had a very hard week of practical training in Finnish forests so recovery hasn't been very good and I haven't had enough sleep lately.. I really felt like I'd enjoy something that could help my recovery after yesterdays two workouts (4.5 miles of jogging in 35-40 minutes and very intensive kettlebell workout for whole body). So it was nice to tear the pouch open and mix the powder with 3-4dl of water.

Taste: It doesn't taste as good as it smells but it isn't bad either. Easy to drink. I would give it 7 out of 10.

Mixability:
I didn't use shaker to mix it but still the mixability was good.

Effects: First I didn't notice anything but after about half an hour it totally knocked me out. I had good 10 hours of sleep without interruptions and when I woke up, it felt like I was drunk for about 10 minutes but after that I felt totally refreshed and ready to face the new day :) This seems very solid product. Only negative thing is that I didn't see any dreams. Some may think it as positive thing but I don't.. Call me weird if you want but I really enjoy those vivid dreams what come with some HGH boosters :)

Would I use it again? Well, definitely, at least if it isn't too pricey. It gave me good 10 hours of sleep and knocked me out much harder than combination of GHenerate and N2Sleep does.