Jason's iForce experiences prior to being a Rep

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So here is a slight introduction to myself and how much experience I have had with iForce products.

I feel there are a ton of reps around the world that push products that they have never even tried, and won't go back on their words. I for one am one who will push a product that I have either tried, has sufficient evidence to back up MY claims, and will not strongly suggest something I have never used.

iForce experience
I have won a few tubs of maximize v2 from iForce, this was my first introduction to the company.
I was blown away and fell in love immediately. My supply ran out about a year ago, i went back to the supp market to try new formulas and compare.

Other than that I am an iForce virgin, i have Hemavol, Dexaprine and Tropinol in my pantry now and will keep everyone up to date on my thoughts and experience with these.

Hemavol was this AM, i started Tropinol last night, and dexaprine may be this weekend. I will keep you all posted.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uh, okay, thanks!

i've only used reversitol v1, dymethazine, bold 200, so i guess im an iforce virgin too, since they dont sell any of those products any more! we can be team mates! :lmao:

jbry, the newest i force rep!

psyche.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hemavol day 2, shoulders workout #1 and arms workout #2 at night

AWESOME pump today! i finally got a pump from upright rows in my medial delt instead of my traps! my form changed a bit but holy crap it was nice to finally get rounder from that exercise in particular.

the evening workout was a random text from a buddy of mine, wasnt sure i could keep up as he is much stockier than I and it was my 2nd workout of the day.

I took 1 scoop superpump max and 1 scoop hemavol prior to working out and even though this guys workout took us 2 hours I STILL had a pump in my tris after the last set even though i hadnt eaten food since 4pm and the workout ended at 730pm.....

I have bumped tropinol to 3 caps a day as well. following naturals schedule i feel it is a good idea as 19-0 is close to that 200lb cut off on the dosing!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you will really like the 3 caps v.s the 2. You have a lot of muscle for 190lbs, its not like you are 190lbs mostly fat. You will do good at that dose IMO. I'm only 191lbs, and I respond awesome to 3 caps.

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats, i tend to stay really lean year round, but have a hard time getting bigger.... it sucks.
I appreciate the compliment :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today should be NUTS! had an awesome day at work, got off 3hrs early! got my versa gripps in the mail, my girl is ready to rock this afternoon form not working all day.
Took the following
1 scoop maximize
3/4 scoop hemavol
1.scoop xtend
3 scoops of MP creatine which contains creatine nitrate

this oughtta be a fun ARM DAY boys!! maybe pics to follow dont have HUGE expectations though