MHP DARK RAGE PREWOROUT! THE TRUTH!!!

1. MHP DARK RAGE PREWOROUT! THE TRUTH!!!

I havent used a preworkout for about a year now, but I remember when I was 20 yrs old use to take nanovapor my musceltech. The stuff wasnít bad, I had a pump and my body temp was up, but I didnít really see any gain. I was running a lot so I lost some weight. So after three times cycling this stuff, one month on and one month off, I said enough!!!

Switched to MHP Dark Rage.... WOW let me tell you a thing or two! I never had such great pumps in my life, I felt great. After the first month my bench went up from doing 225lbs 4-5 times, to easy 3 set of ten! I didnít see the results until a couple weeks after my Dark Rage ran out, when I was going to the gym on my off cycle just drinking black coffee. Anyway I stayed with this product for another month, and didnít get any bigger so I stopped taking preworkouts. I donít attribute everything to the MP Dark Rage, I probably just had a growth spurt. but no joke the first time you use this stuff it really works amazing.

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by westhockey32 View Post
    I havent used a preworkout for about a year now, but I remember when I was 20 yrs old use to take nanovapor my musceltech. The stuff wasn’t bad, I had a pump and my body temp was up, but I didn’t really see any gain. I was running a lot so I lost some weight. So after three times cycling this stuff, one month on and one month off, I said enough!!!

Switched to MHP Dark Rage.... WOW let me tell you a thing or two! I never had such great pumps in my life, I felt great. After the first month my bench went up from doing 225lbs 4-5 times, to easy 3 set of ten! I didn’t see the results until a couple weeks after my Dark Rage ran out, when I was going to the gym on my off cycle just drinking black coffee. Anyway I stayed with this product for another month, and didn’t get any bigger so I stopped taking preworkouts. I don’t attribute everything to the MP Dark Rage, I probably just had a growth spurt. but no joke the first time you use this stuff it really works amazing.
    I agreed with you this is the best pre-workout I have ever add ( try a lot trust me ) Pump , muscles fulness and strenght will keep getting better and better as the ARA kick in !

Similar Forum Threads

1. mhp dark rage
    By Rah22491 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:41 PM
  2. Dark Rage
    By catfish in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 10:11 PM
  3. dark matter/dark rage or....
    By hog928 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6