MHP DARK RAGE PREWOROUT! THE TRUTH!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

MHP DARK RAGE PREWOROUT! THE TRUTH!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

MHP DARK RAGE PREWOROUT! THE TRUTH!!!

I havent used a preworkout for about a year now, but I remember when I was 20 yrs old use to take nanovapor my musceltech. The stuff wasnít bad, I had a pump and my body temp was up, but I didnít really see any gain. I was running a lot so I lost some weight. So after three times cycling this stuff, one month on and one month off, I said enough!!!

Switched to MHP Dark Rage.... WOW let me tell you a thing or two! I never had such great pumps in my life, I felt great. After the first month my bench went up from doing 225lbs 4-5 times, to easy 3 set of ten! I didnít see the results until a couple weeks after my Dark Rage ran out, when I was going to the gym on my off cycle just drinking black coffee. Anyway I stayed with this product for another month, and didnít get any bigger so I stopped taking preworkouts. I donít attribute everything to the MP Dark Rage, I probably just had a growth spurt. but no joke the first time you use this stuff it really works amazing.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by westhockey32 View Post
    I havent used a preworkout for about a year now, but I remember when I was 20 yrs old use to take nanovapor my musceltech. The stuff wasn’t bad, I had a pump and my body temp was up, but I didn’t really see any gain. I was running a lot so I lost some weight. So after three times cycling this stuff, one month on and one month off, I said enough!!!

Switched to MHP Dark Rage.... WOW let me tell you a thing or two! I never had such great pumps in my life, I felt great. After the first month my bench went up from doing 225lbs 4-5 times, to easy 3 set of ten! I didn’t see the results until a couple weeks after my Dark Rage ran out, when I was going to the gym on my off cycle just drinking black coffee. Anyway I stayed with this product for another month, and didn’t get any bigger so I stopped taking preworkouts. I don’t attribute everything to the MP Dark Rage, I probably just had a growth spurt. but no joke the first time you use this stuff it really works amazing.
    I agreed with you this is the best pre-workout I have ever add ( try a lot trust me ) Pump , muscles fulness and strenght will keep getting better and better as the ARA kick in !

Similar Forum Threads

1. mhp dark rage
    By Rah22491 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 11:41 AM
  2. Dark Rage
    By catfish in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 09:11 PM
  3. dark matter/dark rage or....
    By hog928 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6