RAHL~Anabeta/Dermacrine Unsponsered Adventure

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while since I've logged anything and in all honestly I haven't taken anything outside of some whey and creatine for almost 2 months. I even dropped the preworkouts for most of that period. Well, it's been long enough! I'm ready to get after it again. So, I'll be running through my stash of supplements and decided to go with this for now...

1-4 Anabeta 4 cap ed
1-4 RLS Dermacrine 4 pumps ed
5-8 Titanium
5-8 Erase
1-8 Creapure Creatine mono@ 5g ed

Various Preworkouts including N.O. Ignite, N2AMP, Powerchews and whatever else I have lying around.

For training I'm experimenting a bit. I'm doing heavy compounds followed by low weight high rep isolation. i.e. BB Bench @ 5x5(3), DB Fly 3x25. Squat@ 5x5, Ext 3x25,Leg Curl 3x25, etc...

I'm coming off of 6 weeks of 10x10 volume training and the joints are feeling great. I'm looking forward to pushing some weight again. I can tell you after just 2 workouts in this setup I'm more sore than I've been in years and the pumps are insane. I'll be following a "bulking" diet through this which is just my normal clean diet bumped up about 500 cals. Basically adding in some more nuts and milk. LOL.

I may play with the training protocol as I go along and may even play with the supplements. Since I'm not being sponsored on this I can do whatever I feel like doing. LOL. I'm open to opinions, observations and suggestions as I go. Insults are fine too. :D

Completely unrelated but I feel like sharing, I've just decided to run the PA "Tough Mudder" in April of 12. I'm psyched! Check it out... Tough Mudder - Probably the Toughest Event on the Planet

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been a while since I've logged anything and in all honestly I haven't taken anything outside of some whey and creatine for almost 2 months. I even dropped the preworkouts for most of that period. Well, it's been long enough! I'm ready to get after it again. So, I'll be running through my stash of supplements and decided to go with this for now...

1-4 Anabeta 4 cap ed
1-4 RLS Dermacrine 4 pumps ed
5-8 Titanium
5-8 Erase
1-8 Creapure Creatine mono@ 5g ed

Various Preworkouts including N.O. Ignite, N2AMP, Powerchews and whatever else I have lying around.

For training I'm experimenting a bit. I'm doing heavy compounds followed by low weight high rep isolation. i.e. BB Bench @ 5x5(3), DB Fly 3x25. Squat@ 5x5, Ext 3x25,Leg Curl 3x25, etc...

I'm coming off of 6 weeks of 10x10 volume training and the joints are feeling great. I'm looking forward to pushing some weight again. I can tell you after just 2 workouts in this setup I'm more sore than I've been in years and the pumps are insane. I'll be following a "bulking" diet through this which is just my normal clean diet bumped up about 500 cals. Basically adding in some more nuts and milk. LOL.

I may play with the training protocol as I go along and may even play with the supplements. Since I'm not being sponsored on this I can do whatever I feel like doing. LOL. I'm open to opinions, observations and suggestions as I go. Insults are fine too. :D

Completely unrelated but I feel like sharing, I've just decided to run the PA "Tough Mudder" in April of 12. I'm psyched! Check it out... Tough Mudder - Probably the Toughest Event on the Planet
Tough mudder that is cool right there. Going to be tuff but fun.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I'm totally fired up for it though. I wish it was sooner. Lol.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I've not noticed any increase in appetite as of yet. Definitely feeling good and constantly pumped right now though. That's always a good feeling.

So Friday was leg day:

Supps: 4 AnaBeta spread throughout the day
creatine mono 5g
dermacrine: 4 pumps am
Fish oils
ON multi

Workout:
10 min elliptical warmup
Squat: 135x10, 185x8, 225x5, 275x5x5
Leg Ext: 100x20, x18, x 14 ( God those hurt)
Leg Curls: 100x20,x3
Planks: various 60 sec holds

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to go for a run yesterday
Morning when I woke up. Did 3 miles. Felt good except for some tightening in my calves the last mile.

About 2 hrs later my right foot started hurting really bad. Like I had to hop on the other one to get home. Lol. Not good. Still hurting this morning. I'm off work today so I'll try to take it easy on it. It's chest day so I should be ok in the gym. Doesn't bode well for reads tomorrow or squats on Friday though. Obviously no cardio this week which sucks because the weather is awesome.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
...For training I'm experimenting a bit. I'm doing heavy compounds followed by low weight high rep isolation. i.e. BB Bench @ 5x5(3), DB Fly 3x25. Squat@ 5x5, Ext 3x25,Leg Curl 3x25, etc...
Hmm, I like this idea. I've been looking for something to switch my workouts to and this may be it. Kill it bro! Anabeta is great and I hear awesome things about derm

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to go for a run yesterday
Morning when I woke up. Did 3 miles. Felt good except for some tightening in my calves the last mile.

About 2 hrs later my right foot started hurting really bad. Like I had to hop on the other one to get home. Lol. Not good. Still hurting this morning. I'm off work today so I'll try to take it easy on it. It's chest day so I should be ok in the gym. Doesn't bode well for reads tomorrow or squats on Friday though. Obviously no cardio this week which sucks because the weather is awesome.
Could you do stationary bike? I use this when i have trouble with my legs.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Could you do stationary bike? I use this when i have trouble with my legs.
Yeah that's the plan. Feels muscular. I believe its related to my calf being tight. I'm going to hit it with the foam roller later and see if I can work it out. Right now...I'm taking my kids for donuts. Lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday I decided to hit the calves with my foam roller and then using the palm rest of a small dumbell to see if I could clear my foot pain. It worked! Mind you it still hurts but I can walk at least. LOL. Today being back day I'm not going to put the strain of deadlifts on it so I'll be modifying my workout for tonight a bit but I'll find a different way to get after it. I'll keep rolling the calves this week. (God they're sore) I really need to talk to someone about how I run that makes my calves so tight. It's not exactly something I've ever concentrated on in the past because I HATE running. LOL

Supp notes:

Dermacrine: Doing it's thing. I feel great. I won't miss ever having to apply this **** again though. It does take forever to dry but at least it doesn't smell as bad as SA.

AnaBeta: Well, the appetite finally hit me yesterday. I could have eaten nonstop. I held myself back a little but I've decided to let it go this week and see what happens. Now, that doesn't mean my food intake is going to be donuts and cake either! Just more clean food. A lot more based on my appetite. LOL. I'm going to put the anabolic effects of Anabeta to the test!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
The foot is feeling much better. Still aching a bit though so I may scrap Friday's leg day and hit Chest again. I like to hit a body part 2x a week occasionally anyway. So yesterday I hoped on the scale for the first time since starting the stack and I was pleasantly surprised. I've gained 5lbs in the last week! I was at 178.4 last Monday and as of yesterday I'm sitting at 183.5. There's some water weight in there from the increase in creatine for sure but not really showing much. Looking a little softer but not noticeable. My strength is steadily coming up which I expected after coming off of 6 weeks of volume training.

I had to alter the back workout too because of the foot but it worked out well.

Elliptical Warmup 10min
Wide Grip Pullups- 10,8,6,5,3
DB Rows- 90x10,120x5,120x5,120x5 (PR-going to have to go up. I'm shooting for 3 reps)
Single arm Pulldowns 37.5x25,37.5x25,37.5x25
BB Curl-110x6,110x5,110x3
Hanging Leg Raises- 20x2 (Straight leg)

Stretching and abs- 10min

I'm feeling awesome. I'm really enjoying this stack thus far. I think this weekend I may order another bottle of AnaBeta to stack in with Erase and Titanium in the second half of this run. I'm still deciding on the addition of DAA.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man keep it up! In regards to your calf pain when running, im sure you streach and drink enough water, have you tried foot authodics? They have made a huge difference to my calves. I still get a few issues when i sprint full pace but running/jogging has become easier.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man keep it up! In regards to your calf pain when running, im sure you streach and drink enough water, have you tried foot authodics? They have made a huge difference to my calves. I still get a few issues when i sprint full pace but running/jogging has become easier.
Thanks man. I'll give that a shot. New shoes are in order too.

Should have been leg day today but o decided to alter it one more time to let the foot heal.

10 min elliptical warmup

BB Bench bar x 20, 135x10,185x8,225x4,225x3,225x3
Incline DB Bench 70x10,85x5,85x4,85x3
Low Pulley Cable Fly 22.5x20x3

Face Pull 37.5x15x3
Hammer Strength Row Parallel grip 95x15,95x12,95x11

Decline Pushup 20
Planks on Bosu 30 sec flat, side, side
Jump Rope

Stretch

Great pump. Felt good. Missed working legs but made the best of it. Also did some explosive dips in there somewhere. Going down and then exploding up and leaving the grips. Fun but got dangerous when the sweat start forming on my hands. Lol

Still feeling constantly pumped. Good feeling.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Hows the journey progressing?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking in bro. Man, I've been so ridiculously busy I haven't had time to log but I'm still training. Things are going very well. My stress levels have been off of the charts for the last 2 weeks though and it's effected me a bit. I've been a little less intense in the gym. Still hitting my weight and reps but the intensity is not my normal. I'm hoping to get back on track this week. My work and my business have been extremely busy and we've been car shopping lately too. The car is done. I upgraded from a v6 Magnum to a Hemi. :D Fun.

So, I'm on a "mini vacation" right now but I'll be home tonight and hope to get back on track tomorrow.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm feeling awesome. I'm really enjoying this stack thus far. I think this weekend I may order another bottle of AnaBeta to stack in with Erase and Titanium in the second half of this run. I'm still deciding on the addition of DAA.
Add some formula x to that stack and you'll have all bases covered!!

I like the idea of anabeta with topical dhea. I'm late but following.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Add some formula x to that stack and you'll have all bases covered!!

I like the idea of anabeta with topical dhea. I'm late but following.
Thanks for hopping in! I'm actually considering Formula X. Thanks for the option.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Feeling like I'm getting a damn cold but I still hit it hard tonight.

Chest:

Elliptical Warmup 10 min

BB Bench: 135x15,185x8,225x5,230x3,230x4
Incline DB: 80x10,85x7,85x7
Decline Cable Fly: 22.5x25,22.5x25,22.5x20
Skull Crushers: 80x12,80x10,80x10

Felt much better after the weekend off. I'm almost out of Dermacrine. About another week of Anabeta left. I want to order some more and add it in for 8 weeks I think. I'm hoping that the stress levels will be lower now that I've got the car thing done. Of course the Jeep needs to go in for inspection and I'm having trouble getting the heat to work well in it so who knows what that will cost. Plus, the furnace in my house needs some work as it keeps blowing cool air when it should be blowing heat! DOH! It never stops. LOL

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday: Legs

10 Min Elliptical Warmup
Squats: Barx10,135x10,225x8,275x5,275x5,275x5
Leg Curls: 90x20,90x20,90x20
Leg Ext: 90x20,90x20,90x16 HOLY MOTHER OF BURN!!!!!
Seated DB Curls: 50x8,50x7,50x6

My legs were shaky as hell. Thus...the SEATED curls. Haha. Didn't think I could do them standing. No belt on the squats as I'm trying to concentrate more on strengthening the core and only using the belt for max effort stuff. Felt good at 275 without it.

My weight is actually down still. I'm going to try to pick up my eating. I've been so busy but I didn't think I had dropped cals really. I honestly don't count anymore as I can normally tell by feel where I'm at.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Friday Update:

Back/Bis

BB Bent Rows: 135x10,155x8,175x8
DB Rows: 120x5,120x5,120x4
TBars: 135x12,180x6,180x6
SingleArm Pull Downs: 32.5x25,32.5x25,32.5x25
BB Curls: 110x6,110x5,110x5
Incline Curls:35x15,35x10,35x10

Feeling better. Still super busy and stressed. I'm not going to have the cash for more anabeta so the second half of this is going to be Titanium, Erase, Icarnin50, PureTest and various preworkouts. I've got a couple of days left of Dermacrine and Anabeta and then I'll make the switch.

It's really hard to say what my results have been on Anabeta with the way life has been. My weight really hasn't gone up much but I have been eating pretty good. Pumps have been very good. Not much change in recovery but considering the lack of sleep that may not of happened anyway. Hopefully life will settle down here a little bit soon.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Whats up brotha. I just started my Run of Anebeta myself. I am running Anabeta, Phytoserms 347, and N2BM DAA. I am looking into E-Pharms Ursobolic too, its cheap as hell, 13.95 a bottle, but you need four bottles two run two months at 9 cap a day. I think it fits right in to my cycle. I am trying to stay off of anabolics (prohormnones and designers until I can really train heavy, prob Feb). But enough about me. How are you soing? Stressed and busy at work can def hamper things, it does for me. I cant hearing abiout the Anebeta pumps and appetite increaser. have yuou been feeling hungrier, or no? How are the pumps, do they last all day. Anywau, I just wanted to see how you were doing. I have yet to make it iout your way, but i am concentrating on getting back in shape..Hope all is good..take care..SJ

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking in bro. Pumps were all day but lately not as much. Weight is back up. Strength has been very good. I would like to run 8 weeks but with having to buy the car and now my heat going out over the weekend. $$$ has been running the wrong way. Lol

I'm hoping I can continue gains with what I've got lined up. Wish I had some HCGen to put in there but it will have to do.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Halloween!

Had to make it a quick on due to trick or treat with the kids so you'll notice the abbreviated session.

Preworkout: 8 AMP Forgot how much I like this stuff.

BB Bench-barx20,135x12,185x10,225x5,235x4,235x3
DB Incline-80x10,85x8,85x7
DB Flat Bench-45x20,45x20

That's it! Short and sweet. LOL. Strength was good though. My inclines have really gone up which is funny because I've really kind of quit doing them for some time. I've been concentrating on declines lately. I couldn't get to the decline bench last night so I did the inclines instead.

Think I'll be hitting back again tonight and moving legs back to Friday.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Update from Tuesday.

Back

Elliptical warmup
Deads: 135x20,185x10,225x8,275x5-3
DB rows: 120x5-3
High pulls 3 sets 15

Hanging windshield washers. 3 sets
Bicycles

Man. It's Thursday and my abs are STILL sore! Lol. Those things kill.

Done with AnaBeta. Found another bottle of dermacrine with a little in it so in going to use it up. Started titanium/erase/pure test today.

Fun!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to try those. Just affraid my extra skin chub will gravitate to the ground and make me fall on my head. Lmao

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Update from Friday.

Leg day:

Elliptical 1 mile

Squats,: Barx20,135x10,185x10,225x8,275x5,275x5,275x5
Leg Extension: 110x20,110x20
Leg Curl:90x20,90x20
Camber Bar Curls: 110x6,110x5,110x5

Short and not very satisfying. ****ty week. Super stressed out and my energy levels have suffered.

Monday: Chest:

Adjustable Runner:1.25 miles

DB Bench: 40x15,80x12,90x6,95x6,100x4 (PR)
DB Flat Fly: 60x12,65x9,65x9
Decline Pushup: 12,10,10
Skull Crusher: 90x15,90x15,90x12

This was kind of shortened and I was down a spotter so I went to DB's. However...this was the best I've felt in months! I felt so strong and powerful tonight. I haven't attempted 100's in a year. They went up easy. Slow, steady reps on everything. I really needed a workout like that. I've been struggling to get enough work in the time I've had but this one felt effective. I can't wait to hit it for back tomorrow. DEADS!!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Back:

Wide Grip Pullups: 8,6,5
Neutral Grip: 8,6,6
Reverse Grip: 8,8,6

DB Rows: 120x6,115x6,115x6
Windshield Washers: 8,6,8
Face Pulls:60x12,70x12,70x12

Camber Bar Curls: 110x6,110x6,110x5
Concentration Curls: 35x5,30x10,30x10

My back is still sore from Tuesday. Felt great. I got a "holy ****" from some kid rowing the 120's. LOL. That's always nice. :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
O.K. So I've been swamped and really dropped the ball on my LOG! Damn. LOL. Rest assured I've been hitting the gym just not so much reporting on it.

Here's a copy and paste from my slightly less neglected N2BM forum log. Slightly...LOL

Monday:
Chest Tri

Adjustable Runner warmup: 10 min mile
BB Bench: Barx15,135x15,185x8,225x5,225x5,235x5 <PR
DB Decline: 90x8,90x8,90x6 <PR
Decline Cable Fly: (Forget the weight) 25,20,18 <<<<BURRRRRNNNN!!!!!

Rope Push Down: 75kgx12,75kgx12,75kgx13
Ran out of time again. But, felt great. Pushed some weights I've never pushed for reps before. Making me want to check my max again.

Back/Bi's

Adjustable Runner 10min mile warmup
Deads: barx15,135x12,185x10,225x8,275x5,295x5,305x1 < 295 at reps PR. I've pulled 315 for 1 before so I was dissapointed that I didn't get more of those and I probably could of but I got a bit lightheaded on that pull so I put it down.
DB Rows: 110x8,110x6,110x8
Bench Knee raises SS: 3x20
Face Pulls: 90x12,90x12,90x12
Windshield Washers, 10,6,4
Hanging Leg Raises Toes to Hands:6,5

Exhausted...dripping in sweat.
Those deads felt sooo good. Rest day today. I plan on keeping my cals up on rest days to see if I can push my weight a little. I think the erase is letting me eat without layering on fat. I'm going to try to step my cals up another notch and see what I can do between now and Monday.

Thanks for checking in everyone! Sorry my updates haven't been better. But, busy is good!

Friday:

Legs

Elliptical Warmup 1.35 miles 10 mins

Squats: barx15,135x12,185x10,225x8,275x8,275x8,295x5,305x3 <PR!!
Leg Extensions: 90x25,90x25,90x20
Leg Curls: 110x20,110x20,110x20

Back Flys: 25x15,25x15,25x15

3 workouts in a row setting PRs! Man this week has felt great. I'm absolutely loving this stack. I'm switching to n2amp preworkout next week as I'm almost out of powerchews. I'm looking forward to that. I'm going to order some N2KTS this week too. I haven't had it in a while and I miss it.

I have to add that I'm loving the Finaflex DAA caps. DAA has the weirdest damn taste and it really only mixes well with a preworkout which I obviously don't drink on nontraining days. I really like the convenience of the caps.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah yeah blah blah. Neglecting your log how could you. Lol

Workouts look strong brudda

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah yeah blah blah. Neglecting your log how could you. Lol

Workouts look strong brudda
LOL. Yeah, I'm such a quitter huh? Hey, it's not sponsored or anything!

So, Monday update. Weight is UP. 186.4 lbs. The PR's continue this week. This stack is turning out to be amazing. I'm seriously considering ordering everything I need to take it out another 4 weeks.

Elliptical Warmup 1.15 miles /10mins

BB Bench: Barx15,135x15,185x10,225x6,235x4,235x5 <PR
Decline DB Bench: 90x7,90x6,90x5
Flat DB Fly: 40x25,40x25,40x18

Had to cut it short to make it to a Thanksgiving program at my son's preschool! Can't miss those. LOL Still, managed a great pump and felt good about the workout.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Yeah, I'm such a quitter huh? Hey, it's not sponsored or anything!

So, Monday update. Weight is UP. 186.4 lbs. The PR's continue this week. This stack is turning out to be amazing. I'm seriously considering ordering everything I need to take it out another 4 weeks.

Elliptical Warmup 1.15 miles /10mins

BB Bench: Barx15,135x15,185x10,225x6,235x4,235x5 <PR
Decline DB Bench: 90x7,90x6,90x5
Flat DB Fly: 40x25,40x25,40x18

Had to cut it short to make it to a Thanksgiving program at my son's preschool! Can't miss those. LOL Still, managed a great pump and felt good about the workout.

Dang another PR congrats. And yes you better make that program or you will be in trouble.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I've never run any of the things in this stack so I'm not entirely sure what is working so well. Titanium is basically just Fenugreek and LCLT. The DAA is Pure Test at only 500mg a day. And I'm running Erase at 3 caps ED. I have NEVER been this strong though. Some of that is joints being healthy for a change. I did a whole lot of low weight stuff for months to get ready for this.

Tuesday: Back/Bi's

Another rushed one because I had my daughter's parent teacher conference last night.

Elliptical Warmup 10 mins-1.15 miles

Wide Grip Pullups: 8,7,6
Deads: 135x15,185x10,225x8,275x7,295x5,305x4 <PR!!

Preacher Curls: 75x15,95x10,95x7
Incline DB Curls: 35x8,35,8,35x8

I had an almost painful pump in my lower back after those deads. I switched to N2AMP for my preworkout and the pump was ridiculous. It also kept me up until 1:30 AM. LOL

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Tri

I had to go to db's today because I didn't have my training partner. My shoulders were really tight walking in so I was a bit worried about going heavy with DB's but I just kept stretching them and it worked out o.k.

DB Bench: 55x15,70x10,100x5,100x7,100x6 <PR for reps
BB Decline: 225x6,225x5,225x2 <fail. LOL
Decline Cable Fly: 50x15,50x15,50x15 SS w/ Bent Cable Fly 50x6,50x5,50x5

Skull Crusher: 90x12,90x12,90x10
Vbar Push Down; 120x12,120x10,120x9

Other than the fail on the declines it was a really good workout. Used 7 N2AMP as my preworkout and I love this stuff. I forgot how much I like that pre. Great pumps and strength. Yet ANOTHER PR. I'm going to be so sad to see this run end in another day. Ugh. If it wouldn't throw my plans for January I would just extend it. I've literally never been this strong. Waking up with full morning wood every day and sleeping great.

My appetite has been crazy. Way more so than when running Anabeta/Dermacrine. I've had to rush many workouts lately due to my schedule and yet I'm growing. I've settled in at 186.4 for the last 2 weeks. That's about my normal "winter weight". I hope to break 195 this year though. We'll see if I can get there.