Finaflex G8 Review

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
First off, I'd like to thank the reps and the company as a whole for not only supplying me with a sample, but also other forum members with samples as well. It's nice to see a company that is so confident in their products that they offer it for free to try before you buy. Anyway, on to the review..

G8 was designed to help boost GH levels and provide with deeper and better sleep. In theory, one should take G8 and feel well-rested and experience mood uplift throughout the day compared to normal. The formula is innovative and something I wanted to give a try.

Upon opening the packet, it didn't smell good and it seemed like this was not going to be a good-tasting supplement. I mixed it in about 8 oz of water and it turned this ugly greenish color. I started sipping on my G8 about 20 minutes before bed and it was very unenjoyable. I have digested much worse-tasting concoctions before, but the flavoring definitely needs some work. I'm not sure what flavor it was supposed to be, but it just didn't taste good at all. This isn't a big sticking point for me because if a product works well, I don't really care what it tastes like, but I know a lot of people out there want their supps to taste good.

I didn't feel any more tired than usual, although my mindstate may have been slightly more relaxed than usual (but not enough to distinguish from placebo). I went to sleep and didn't wake up through the night, but then again, I don't usually anyway.

Upon waking, I felt awful. I couldn't get out of bed to study in the morning like I had planned because I had hit the snooze button on my alarm three times. When I did finally get out of bed, I couldn't walk straight and was damn-near walking into walls. I washed up and got ready for class, but still felt awful. I went to the computer and read some reviews about something similar happening to them, but that it had worn off not before long. I thought I would be fine for my exam that was in about an hour, but it just wouldn't wear off. My head was very cloudy and I had to reread things over and over again to have somewhat of an understanding. It was a very similar feeling to being drunk, which is not the way I want to feel going through life (when not drinking), or when trying to take pharmacy exams.

The feeling didn't wear off until about 4-5 hours later. After that fog and drunkenness lifted, I felt a little happier than normal, but still very tired. I had wasted a good portion of my day feeling like this and it just wasn't worth it. To be honest, G8 was one of the most disappointing supps I've ever tried and not something I'd try again. Then again, I know a lot of people felt great from G8, but it just isn't for me.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
^ SAMETHING HAPPENED TO ME! I woke up at 1:00 in the afternoon and i haven't slept that late in over 2.5 years! When I woke up my equilibrium was off and i felt like i had a bad hangover (head related). I didn't have a stomach ache or anything just i felt "foggy and dizzy." If I moved my neck or head in a fast way I would have fallen over. It was the worst experience ever, I would have rathered of not been so disciplined and actually went out and partied instead of doing everything right and feeling the same way. It ruined my whole day because the effects stayed with me until late that next night. I was starving though it didn't suppress my appetite, I will never touch this stuff again it was a bad experience and I am not sensitive to products so I don't know what is wrong with this supplement.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
^ SAMETHING HAPPENED TO ME! I woke up at 1:00 in the afternoon and i haven't slept that late in over 2.5 years! When I woke up my equilibrium was off and i felt like i had a bad hangover (head related). I didn't have a stomach ache or anything just i felt "foggy and dizzy." If I moved my neck or head in a fast way I would have fallen over. It was the worst experience ever, I would have rathered of not been so disciplined and actually went out and partied instead of doing everything right and feeling the same way. It ruined my whole day because the effects stayed with me until late that next night. I was starving though it didn't suppress my appetite, I will never touch this stuff again it was a bad experience and I am not sensitive to products so I don't know what is wrong with this supplement.
Yeah, it seems as though we are in the minority from the few reviews I read. Something may not be wrong with the supplement as a whole, it just may not settle well with us... or, other people aren't honest. That's the price you pay with giving away things, people feel obligated to give a good review (however, I'm not saying that's necessarily the case with G8).

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Well I read a lot of reviews saying the felt groggy or hungover, man I felt like i was hit by a train. It felt like i drank a keg or gallon of whiskey myself. I can do without it and better without it for sure. I appreciate scottydoc sending me a sample, but I am honest with my feedback

powerlifter92

Awards
Yeah I drank it last night about 30 minutes before bed and I feel the exact same way right now. Dizzy/groggy/hungover/off-balance, my head just feels absolutely f*****. I appreciate the samples but if I had to know about this I probably wouldn't have tried it. I woke up 3 hours ago and it hasn't improved a whole lot since then.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here was my original review that was posted in the Finaflex section

So I received a sample pack of the G8 and I had to try it last night. And my honest opinion is the taste of it was not very tasteful to me. I had to chug it down. Now I may have used too much? I used the entire sample pack with 16oz water. Now as far as being able to sleep. This product will help you sleep. I normally do not get a full nights rest. Well I slept so good last night I over slept by and hour. And was not fully awake until now. Which is 8 am Texas time. I took this product about 9:30pm last night.

It is now noon time and I am finally at a point where I am not all groggy. This product really works well for helping one sleep. The taste of it is a little hard to swallow in my opinion. Would I use this product on a regular basis? Well I would have to say yes purely for the sleep benefit not for the taste. I hope my little review helps you in make a choice if you want to use it or not.