Athletix FORMULA-X (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Nice

Hey I think I told you, but if I didn't be sure to pack in those scoops because the BCAA's puff, so the scooper needs to be tight, or take 1.5 scoops normal.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice

Hey I think I told you, but if I didn't be sure to pack in those scoops because the BCAA's puff, so the scooper needs to be tight, or take 1.5 scoops normal.
    You told me all the years I have been lifting and taking supplements im really shocked! Its crazy how im getting a strength increase outta nowhere! As opposed to a PH, or PWO where you kinda feel different. I feel nothing im just STRONG
    •   

3. Formula-X RULES my friend!

4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Formula-X RULES my friend!
    That it does

5. Yesterday was a day off
    Today was chest and I was so pumped it hurt!

6. I love those hardcore pumped days

7. Great back workout last night still feeling strong. Day off today and hopefully no more neg points on the ATHLETIX SAYS contest

8. Good to hear

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Good to hear
    Bad to hear im starting to see black when I scoop now
    Almost done should make it to the end of the week I would think.

10. 2 scoops 30 min cardio then shoulders what a pump OH YEAH !
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    2 scoops 30 min cardio then shoulders what a pump OH YEAH !
    I did shoulders today as well! No Formula-X for me tho I'm taking some time off it, then will start back up, I did run it for 11 weeks so I should take at least 6 weeks off lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I did shoulders today as well! No Formula-X for me tho I'm taking some time off it, then will start back up, I did run it for 11 weeks so I should take at least 6 weeks off lol
    What is the longest you would run it ? Just outta curiosity.

13. Leg day and im sore already. Stiff legged bends with 80 lb db's for a warmup lol
    then did some squats,extensions then calves im hurting
    The time change has me all messed up but still got a great lift.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    What is the longest you would run it ? Just outta curiosity.
    I ran it for 11 weeks, but I'm gonna stick to running it for 6-8 weeks and 6-8 weeks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Leg day and im sore already. Stiff legged bends with 80 lb db's for a warmup lol
    then did some squats,extensions then calves im hurting
    The time change has me all messed up but still got a great lift.
    Nice, keep up the good work!

15. AWW man mixed up todays off day 1 scoop
    Looks like tom will be my last day

16. Today looked like the final day I will get up final review and final thoughts later tonight ot tom

17. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Today looked like the final day I will get up final review and final thoughts later tonight ot tom
    O I can't wait to get back on it!

Looking forward to it, this has been a great log Hope you get the shot to log that Vidatest too, I know I'd like to hear your thoughts on the stuff.

18. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    O I can't wait to get back on it!

Looking forward to it, this has been a great log Hope you get the shot to log that Vidatest too, I know I'd like to hear your thoughts on the stuff.

Ya im kinda sad its over
    Hope we both get to see how the Vidatest works out.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya im kinda sad its over
    Hope we both get to see how the Vidatest works out.
    Yeah that would be pretty sweet

20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yeah that would be pretty sweet
    YEAH buddy we will see today

21. SUMMARY:

First off I wouls like to thank JD and ATHLETIX for the opportunity to log FORMULA-X.
    This was a first time company product from Athletix for me and I have to say I could not be more impressed.
    I tried to run the product a few diff. ways but for the best seemed to be 1 scoop PWO 1 scoop INTRA with !scoop on days off.
    For this product as a stand alone with only staples taken It sure did carry me through every workout without any problems.
    Taste:10
    Mixability: 9 we all know how BCAA are ! (for me I put it in a shaker cup in the am and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours)
    Pump : 10 not like a vein spliting muscle tearing pump, but I was hard as a rock and full from first set to last.
    Endurance:10 felt great from begining to end with NO CRASH
    Strength:10 not that i got stronger but was able to start with heavier weights
    Negative: The tub is empty no Neg that I can think

I would def. recommend this product and look forward to trying the rest of the Athletix product line
    JD and Athletix thank you once again

22. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    SUMMARY:

First off I wouls like to thank JD and ATHLETIX for the opportunity to log FORMULA-X.
    This was a first time company product from Athletix for me and I have to say I could not be more impressed.
    I tried to run the product a few diff. ways but for the best seemed to be 1 scoop PWO 1 scoop INTRA with !scoop on days off.
    For this product as a stand alone with only staples taken It sure did carry me through every workout without any problems.
    Taste:10
    Mixability: 9 we all know how BCAA are ! (for me I put it in a shaker cup in the am and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours)
    Pump : 10 not like a vein spliting muscle tearing pump, but I was hard as a rock and full from first set to last.
    Endurance:10 felt great from begining to end with NO CRASH
    Strength:10 not that i got stronger but was able to start with heavier weights
    Negative: The tub is empty no Neg that I can think

I would def. recommend this product and look forward to trying the rest of the Athletix product line
    JD and Athletix thank you once again

Great final review!

Thanks for taking the time to log for us Marms, we very much appreciate the honest feedback, glad you enjoyed Formula-X

23. Totally missed sipping on this during todays workout.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Totally missed sipping on this during todays workout.
    I hear ya! It's just not the same, I miss being on it, going to start back up soon enough

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Formula X - Revealed
    By Athletix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 09:06 PM
  2. Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)
    By suresha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 04:07 AM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 05:21 PM
  4. Athletix and PES are Looking for Loggers! Formula-X & Erase Stack!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 04:24 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 09:40 PM