Athletix FORMULA-X (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Athletix FORMULA-X (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SUMMARY:

First off I wouls like to thank JD and ATHLETIX for the opportunity to log FORMULA-X.
    This was a first time company product from Athletix for me and I have to say I could not be more impressed.
    I tried to run the product a few diff. ways but for the best seemed to be 1 scoop PWO 1 scoop INTRA with !scoop on days off.
    For this product as a stand alone with only staples taken It sure did carry me through every workout without any problems.
    Taste:10
    Mixability: 9 we all know how BCAA are ! (for me I put it in a shaker cup in the am and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours)
    Pump : 10 not like a vein spliting muscle tearing pump, but I was hard as a rock and full from first set to last.
    Endurance:10 felt great from begining to end with NO CRASH
    Strength:10 not that i got stronger but was able to start with heavier weights
    Negative: The tub is empty no Neg that I can think

I would def. recommend this product and look forward to trying the rest of the Athletix product line
    JD and Athletix thank you once again

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    SUMMARY:

First off I wouls like to thank JD and ATHLETIX for the opportunity to log FORMULA-X.
    This was a first time company product from Athletix for me and I have to say I could not be more impressed.
    I tried to run the product a few diff. ways but for the best seemed to be 1 scoop PWO 1 scoop INTRA with !scoop on days off.
    For this product as a stand alone with only staples taken It sure did carry me through every workout without any problems.
    Taste:10
    Mixability: 9 we all know how BCAA are ! (for me I put it in a shaker cup in the am and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours)
    Pump : 10 not like a vein spliting muscle tearing pump, but I was hard as a rock and full from first set to last.
    Endurance:10 felt great from begining to end with NO CRASH
    Strength:10 not that i got stronger but was able to start with heavier weights
    Negative: The tub is empty no Neg that I can think

I would def. recommend this product and look forward to trying the rest of the Athletix product line
    JD and Athletix thank you once again

Great final review!

Thanks for taking the time to log for us Marms, we very much appreciate the honest feedback, glad you enjoyed Formula-X
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Totally missed sipping on this during todays workout.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Totally missed sipping on this during todays workout.
    I hear ya! It's just not the same, I miss being on it, going to start back up soon enough
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Formula X - Revealed
    By Athletix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 07:06 PM
  2. Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)
    By suresha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 02:07 AM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 03:21 PM
  4. Athletix and PES are Looking for Loggers! Formula-X & Erase Stack!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 02:24 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 07:40 PM