Athletix FORMULA-X (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice! hey if you wanna run it like that for a couple weeks so it loads the DAA up faster go for it!

Good to hear you had a nice workout!
    Ya sounds good Im going to try it .

2. Just wanted to note the BCAA's are micronized and due to how lipophlic they are they push away from a lot of the other material in there, very low density so when it is shaken it puffs up. Nothing really you can do but increase particle size and if you do that they are no longer instantized. You can just use a little bit more than normal or pack down the scooper a bit.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Just wanted to note the BCAA's are micronized and due to how lipophlic they are they push away from a lot of the other material in there, very low density so when it is shaken it puffs up. Nothing really you can do but increase particle size and if you do that they are no longer instantized. You can just use a little bit more than normal or pack down the scooper a bit.
    Sounds good thanks for the info. I was going to ask if the scoop should be a loose or packed scoop !

4. Last night bi/tris supersets. My arms were so pumped after the first set it hurt so good ! I for sure like the 2 scoops and Im really starting to notice a full body pump as soon as I start lifting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Last night bi/tris supersets. My arms were so pumped after the first set it hurt so good ! I for sure like the 2 scoops and Im really starting to notice a full body pump as soon as I start lifting.
    Hell yeah!

I love this stuff, your sessions should just keep getting better
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Hell yeah!

I love this stuff, your sessions should just keep getting better
    YES I cant wait. Im disapointed today is an off day only 1 scoop

7. Shoulders today for the 1st time in a few weeks just due to being busy and WOW. Im getting a crazy pump like its nobodies business!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Shoulders today for the 1st time in a few weeks just due to being busy and WOW. Im getting a crazy pump like its nobodies business!
    ahaha nice!

9. The formula X is really kickin in now. Workouts are solid all the way through. Pumps are insane and I think slowly getting a little bit stronger. Able to do a few more reps and the weight is up in the begining. Im starting with higher weights for the workout

I only tried one daa/PWO and this I feel alot more than the other. Day off today and down to Soldier field for the Bears game tonight !

10. Nice log Marms. Makes me want to get through what I have and try some X out.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    The formula X is really kickin in now. Workouts are solid all the way through. Pumps are insane and I think slowly getting a little bit stronger. Able to do a few more reps and the weight is up in the begining. Im starting with higher weights for the workout

I only tried one daa/PWO and this I feel alot more than the other. Day off today and down to Soldier field for the Bears game tonight !

Wicked! Same for me I tried another daa product before this and it wasn't even close, I really think the LCLT makes a big difference stacked with DAA.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Wicked! Same for me I tried another daa product before this and it wasn't even close, I really think the LCLT makes a big difference stacked with DAA.
    ya its a very noticable difference

13. Loaded the leg press today had to add weights on top
    Hammies were stronger than ever and had to destroy some walking lunges!
    Felt so srong today 2 scoops is a jam !

14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Loaded the leg press today had to add weights on top
    Hammies were stronger than ever and had to destroy some walking lunges!
    Felt so srong today 2 scoops is a jam !

Walking sure are killer for pumps, glad the 2 scoops is treating you right

15. Im not to sure I think I may need another tub to make sure this stuff is working right HA JK this stuff is amazing. I really cant get over how solid everything is.
    Lifts , stamina, strength everything is much more than I expected. I think you tricked me into adding this into my supp. lineup

16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Im not to sure I think I may need another tub to make sure this stuff is working right HA JK this stuff is amazing. I really cant get over how solid everything is.
    Lifts , stamina, strength everything is much more than I expected. I think you tricked me into adding this into my supp. lineup
    aha, Formula-X is addictive, I ended up running it for 11 weeks lol, I'm on a break with it now, but can't wait to get back on it!

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    aha, Formula-X is addictive, I ended up running it for 11 weeks lol, I'm on a break with it now, but can't wait to get back on it!
    Ya really whats in there I find myself wanting some all day long is so good.

18. Been super busy with work !!! Even have to word this Sunday
    Yesterday was shoulders and was stronger than last week.
    Off to do some chest and Sun. will be off day and a massage after work

19. I am beat up from my massage !
    Today and tom. will be 1 scoop cardio days I need to recoup

20. I'm going to beg my wife for a massage tonight lol

Hey if you havn't checked it yet be sure to stop by and enter in our new promo if you would like Athletix Halloween Promo-BOWL OF CANDY! (Win FREE Formula-X)

btw don't worry about the Athletix Girls you will still have a chance to enter after the voting, were going to put another one up where if you enter a picture you get a coupon to use on our site and if you post 3(doesn't have to be all at once) you get a free product

21. Ok hit some cardio feeling good tom. back to lifting and 2 scoops

22. Yesterdays Back was amazing!
    Felt a pump with every rep, and only was able to do back.
    Off day today.

23. Leg day was STRONG!!!!!!!! dont know whats in the Formula X but I can tell you its working

24. I think your going to have to count the votes im running low

25. All votes will be added up Monday and winners will be picked

26. Is it Monday yet
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    All votes will be added up Monday and winners will be picked

27. Yestersdays chest was great! Changing it up a bit this week with a day off today and one scoop I like 2 scoops so much better!!

28. Happy Hallowen going to take another day off get some house stuff done and take the little one trick or treating !!!

29. Super tired yesterday I think its the weather and this upcoming time change is going to mess with me also. Still had a great pump for arms yesterday evern though I did not go heavy. Stayed light and controlled with some bi/tri supersets .

30. WOW legs are still getting stronger !! Changes it up and went to a diff. legpress today still loaded it 13 plates each side
    got one set of 9 and one for 6 on my last 2 sets
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Formula X - Revealed
    By Athletix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 08:06 PM
  2. Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)
    By suresha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:07 AM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:21 PM
  4. Athletix and PES are Looking for Loggers! Formula-X & Erase Stack!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 03:24 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:40 PM