PURUS LABS "MUSCLE MARINADE" CHERRY LIMEADE REVIEW

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Grambo, thank you my brother for making this review possible. I took my first dose(1 scoop) today, about 30 minutes b4 my session, and i wound up staying an extra 30 minutes turning my normal 1 hour session into a 90 minute faceoff, hard body.

My focal points during this review will be for mixability, pump, focus, taste, strength and stim.

Pump: incredible. i felt it kick in about 15 minutes after consuming

Focus: it definitetly had me "in the zone" during my entire session, letting me put up a few extra reps.

Taste: love it! not your regular fruit punch, lemon-lime or grape flavored pwo. i could find myself drinking this through-out the day if it weren't a pwo.

Strength: i haven't experienced anything in this dept. just yet, but i'm sure i will sometime down the line. but i was able to squeeze a few more reps and sets from my workout and i know in itself will add to my strength increases.

Mixability: after shaking for about a minute or two and letting sit for about 5 minutes everything had dissolved, completely.

Stim: i was charged after just 15 minutes of consuming. and not the jittery charge either. it was a clean crisp energizing effect, with no crash whatsoever. not the strongest energizing pwo i had but it packs quite a punch to get you through whatever challenge is in front of you. and i was able to maintain my appettite and eat right after my session. unlike some other pwo's that be killing my appettite.

Looking so forward into my next session so i can have another shot:drunk:

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day: 2

Workout's have been nothing but out of the ordinary while under the influence of the Marinade(Muscle)
I've been blasting through my sets likes it's nobodies business. A buddy of mine said that "i must be on something" the way i was going through my regular workout routine.

The drive and energy has been intense as hell. I had to let my man in on me being selected to running a log for this product, cause he noticed the intensity. I told him that i'll bring a little extra with me next time so i can let him try it out for himself and see first hand. Hope he feels as great as i do after consuming for that'll be another sale for Purus.

I love that it doesn't have that crash effect a few hours later too. For those looking into purchasing a pwo, you won't be disappointed with this product right here.:dance2:

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
took off yesterday, to let my body recoup a little. sessions been way too intense lately while marinading the muscles(muscle-marinade). will post update this evening. been dosing a little too late in the day, so my sleep has been off a bit. my sessions have had me physically beat, but the mind is wide awake:damnit1::lol: