FORERUNNER LABS ALPHA MASS *SPONSORED*

princevince

Awards
  • Established
First off i want to send out a big "thank you" to RoydTheNoyd for making this review possible and i'm sorry for the late start. I had a few supplements that i wanted to have on hand while running the Alpha-Mass to make sure that i get the most out of this run. Well just about everything has arrived except for my serm and my pde5 inhibitor:hump:. But it's all good, they're on their way.

Day:1

Weight: 225lbs.

Goal during this run would be to attain about 10lbs. of lean mass when all is said and done as well as achieving significant strength increases while under the influence of the Alpha-Mass. And hopefully break a couple of pr's. during cycle.

Today was my first dosing. I took 3 caps as directed, twice. Not sure if i'm going to continue at this dosage, but for starters i'm going to stick to the script and do as follows. Then i'll play with it until i feel i felt it's sweet spot.

Nothing to report just yet but i definitely put in a nice 90 minute session at the park doing nothing but calethenics. Then playing 2 games of full court basketball. The weather was awesome; wasn't too hot and had a nice breeze blowin.

Though this review isn't about a specific pwo, i just purchased one, and it definitely had me "FOCUSED" and in my zone. Good sh!t. it's been long overdo.

Looking to getting so much out of this product for it seems so promising and from what the logs been telling, Foreunner Labs hit it major with this one, sending other companies running back to the lab:run:to restratergize.

Other supplements i will be taking during this run would consist of my multi v, protein, bcaa's, creatine mono, beta alanine, agmatine(for those extra pumps) and AMS 4-AD to combat the lethargy and maintenance of libido.

If by any means you were curious as to knowing how this product delivers, feel free to taking this ride with me and sub.

Royd The Noyd, thanks again for this opportunity and i apologize for the late start.:wavey:

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
S
First off i want to send out a big "thank you" to RoydTheNoyd for making this review possible and i'm sorry for the late start. I had a few supplements that i wanted to have on hand while running the Alpha-Mass to make sure that i get the most out of this run. Well just about everything has arrived except for my serm and my pde5 inhibitor:hump:. But it's all good, they're on their way.

Day:1

Weight: 225lbs.

Goal during this run would be to attain about 10lbs. of lean mass when all is said and done as well as achieving significant strength increases while under the influence of the Alpha-Mass. And hopefully break a couple of pr's. during cycle.

Today was my first dosing. I took 3 caps as directed, twice. Not sure if i'm going to continue at this dosage, but for starters i'm going to stick to the script and do as follows. Then i'll play with it until i feel i felt it's sweet spot.

Nothing to report just yet but i definitely put in a nice 90 minute session at the park doing nothing but calethenics. Then playing 2 games of full court basketball. The weather was awesome; wasn't too hot and had a nice breeze blowin.

Though this review isn't about a specific pwo, i just purchased one, and it definitely had me "FOCUSED" and in my zone. Good sh!t. it's been long overdo.

Looking to getting so much out of this product for it seems so promising and from what the logs been telling, Foreunner Labs hit it major with this one, sending other companies running back to the lab:run:to restratergize.

Other supplements i will be taking during this run would consist of my multi v, protein, bcaa's, creatine mono, beta alanine, agmatine(for those extra pumps) and AMS 4-AD to combat the lethargy and maintenance of libido.

If by any means you were curious as to knowing how this product delivers, feel free to taking this ride with me and sub.

Royd The Noyd, thanks again for this opportunity and i apologize for the late start.:wavey:
Subbed

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
Subb'd
Day 13 of Alpha Mass cycle and it's been a great ride so far. Just added 4-AD to take care of slight lethargy. No other sides. Quality lean gains, up 4lbs. No water retention. Enjoy

princevince

Awards
  • Established
thanks to all who'd sub'd, and hope you all stay for the duration of the ride.

Day:2

Nothin out of the ordinary to report just yet for it's only been my second day of dosing but then again it can be the placebo effect. Yesterdays session was short and sweet. Had to take my little one out of school and to the allergist to run some test. Then had to run a few errands afterwards. hectic!!!!

But back to the lecture at hand, during yesterdays session the focus was a bit more intense and felt as if there has been a slight increase in strength, but maybe i can contribute that to the placebo, but too soon to tell just yet. I'd give it a week before i'm really able to tell.

Between my omega's and the alpha mass my burps let me actually taste the alpha mass,lol. Very simular taste to fish oil.

The urge to want to workout has increased since i've been dosing the AM, but i'm thinking it's just because i'm so f---ing stoked that I was able to catch a ride on the ALPHA-TRAIN EXPRESS, and am trying to reach my destination the fastest way possible.

I have another session to fullfill later on so i'll be back to post another brief update....

STAY TUNED...................................................................................................

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
thanks to all who'd sub'd, and hope you all stay for the duration of the ride.

Day:2

Nothin out of the ordinary to report just yet for it's only been my second day of dosing but then again it can be the placebo effect. Yesterdays session was short and sweet. Had to take my little one out of school and to the allergist to run some test. Then had to run a few errands afterwards. hectic!!!!

But back to the lecture at hand, during yesterdays session the focus was a bit more intense and felt as if there has been a slight increase in strength, but maybe i can contribute that to the placebo, but too soon to tell just yet. I'd give it a week before i'm really able to tell.

Between my omega's and the alpha mass my burps let me actually taste the alpha mass,lol. Very simular taste to fish oil.

The urge to want to workout has increased since i've been dosing the AM, but i'm thinking it's just because i'm so f---ing stoked that I was able to catch a ride on the ALPHA-TRAIN EXPRESS, and am trying to reach my destination the fastest way possible.

I have another session to fullfill later on so i'll be back to post another brief update....

STAY TUNED...................................................................................................
ALPHA-TRAIN EXPRESS LIKE THAT

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd
Day 13 of Alpha Mass cycle and it's been a great ride so far. Just added 4-AD to take care of slight lethargy. No other sides. Quality lean gains, up 4lbs. No water retention. Enjoy
Solid bro...keep it going

princevince

Awards
  • Established
had to take the past 2 days off due to a stomach virus:dump:. which i kind of feel is my fault because the other day i had made some tacos for dinner and i think it had to due to some uncooked meat. so me and my daughter were both going through it:toilet:. today though everything is back to normal, so i should be able to dose and workout later this afternoon. will post update after session this afternoon. stoked and can't wait. the "alpha maleness" had seemed to be just kicking in too:nutkick:.Forerunner Labs, you's are off to something major with this series right here. Yall got other companies heading back to the lab to regroup:thumbsup:

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
had to take the past 2 days off due to a stomach virus:dump:. which i kind of feel is my fault because the other day i had made some tacos for dinner and i think it had to due to some uncooked meat. so me and my daughter were both going through it:toilet:. today though everything is back to normal, so i should be able to dose and workout later this afternoon. will post update after session this afternoon. stoked and can't wait. the "alpha maleness" had seemed to be just kicking in too:nutkick:.Forerunner Labs, you's are off to something major with this series right here. Yall got other companies heading back to the lab to regroup:thumbsup:
holy ****...LITERALLY glad your back on schedule..looking forward to your log for us

suresha

Awards
  • Established
holy ****...LITERALLY glad your back on schedule..looking forward to your log for us
LOL, i been eating like a beast since i started dosing the "ALPHA-MASS":eek:mfg: