Bludevil's - It's good to be blue with CL Blue Series (sponsored)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank Renegade Rows and Controlled Labs for selecting me to log the Blue Series (Blue Gene, Blue Up-Stim Free & Blue GrowtH)

For those not familiar with these Controlled Labs products, you can find all the info you need on the following link:
Products by Controlled Labs | Green Magnitude | Purple Wraath | Golden Finish

Now for the details -
Age - 38
Height - 6'0
Weight - 194lbs
BF% - 12.6% (tanita scales)

Measurements - (taken by me so may not be the most accurate)
Neck - 15 3/4
Right Bicep - 15 1/2 (relaxed)
Chest - 41
Waist - 36 1/4 (belly button)
Thigh - 24 1/2

Goal - My goal with this stack is two-fold, with the 1st one being used for PCT. I just came off a AMS 4AD run so I need to run a mild PCT. I will say I was extremely dissapointed with the 4AD. I didn't notice anything on it, positive or negative. No strength or libido increase, no increased aggression, no oily skin, nothing. Always wondered why AMS products we're on the cheaper side and I think I found out why which brings me to my 2nd goal with this stack. Try to increase strength while losing body fat. I'm currently running a carb-cycling diet to reduce to mid-section but trying my best to retain or hopefully gain some strength. Like most on here, never satisified, always recomping.

With that said, let's get rolling :banana:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - 10/3/11

Diet (No Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake with cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb, 1/2 a cucumber
Pre W/O - same as breakfast
Post W/O - Protein shake with BCAA's
Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad and 3 caps of fish oil
Afternoon - No Fat Greek Yogurt with 3tsp of natty pb, 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein pwdr and cinnamon to taste
Night - Same as afternoon

Supplements
Morning - Opti-Men, 2 caps of Blue Up Stim Free
Pre Workout - 3 caps of Blue Gene 1 hour pre and White Flood 20 minutes prior to w/o
Post Workout - Protein and BCAA's
Night - 5 caps of Blue GrowtH and 1 Opti-Men vitamin

Training - Since I'm trying to lose fat I'm taking a few training classes offered at the gym. Right now my routine looks like Mon, Wed, Fri are classes with Tues and Thurs being weights.
Today was a bootcamp class. Did 1 exercise for 30 seconds for 10 seperate exercises all superset with 1 minute rest between each superset for 45 minutes. By the end was pretty whipped.

Notes - I took my first dose of Blue GrowtH last night and I most say I slept like a baby. Not sure if it was just coincidence or if this stuff works with the 1st dose but I definately noticed deeper sleep last night. Now for Blue Gene, I read the ingredients and didn't notice anything that I hadn't taken before but I only dosed 3 caps instead of suggested 5 just to assess tolerance and was I glad. Not sure why, but about 10 to 15 minutes after taking it, I got really flushed and had a lot of pressure in my head. I'm talking vice grips on my head tight feeling, and I could feel my face was really flushed. But the wierd thing was it came on fast and it left fast. It was over with in a couple of minutes. The only thing I could think of that may cause this was the Niacin. It's always caused me to flush, but not sure what caused the head/sinus pressure. I'm probably going to take 3 again tomorrow to see if I get the same affects. I searched on the internet to see if anyone else had experienced this, but I couldn't find anything so I'm not sure if it's just me or something others have felt. Regarding the Blue Up, I decided to just take it in the morning, since I was already taking Blue Gene and White Flood pre w/o. If it's ok with RR or other CL reps, I'll continue dosing in the morning.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great log setup here.only thing I don't like is that avy......(i'ma tampabay fan :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Strange with the blue gene, I've never experienced that. Only good things from it. But your right it could be the Niacin. Will be interested to hear more!

The Blue GrowtH will keep you sleeping like a baby :)
The way your dosing is exactly the way I dose this stack too

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I've been through three bottles of BG in the past, and never experienced that. I think it would be good to do another day with a lower dose, like you said you plan on doing. Hopefully you don't run into the same problem.

This is gunna be a fun log though. That is once nice looking stack you got there... I too will be logging Blue GrowtH in about a month, so I'm looking to see how it works out for you.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
great log setup here.only thing I don't like is that avy......(i'ma tampabay fan
You pulled one out last night against the Colts. I've got Freeman on my fantasy team

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Strange with the blue gene, I've never experienced that. Only good things from it. But your right it could be the Niacin. Will be interested to hear more!

The Blue GrowtH will keep you sleeping like a baby :)
The way your dosing is exactly the way I dose this stack too
Today I dosed 3 again but 1 every 5 minutes with no side effects. Tomorrow I'll take 3 at same time again.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I've been through three bottles of BG in the past, and never experienced that. I think it would be good to do another day with a lower dose, like you said you plan on doing. Hopefully you don't run into the same problem.

This is gunna be a fun log though. That is once nice looking stack you got there... I too will be logging Blue GrowtH in about a month, so I'm looking to see how it works out for you.
Thanks for jumping on board. I can say so far Blue GrowtH is 2 for 2. 2 nights dosed and 2 really good nights of sleep. No strange dreams yet.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - 10/4/11

Diet (Low Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake with banana, cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb, 1/2 a cucumber
Pre W/O - Grilled Chicken Salad and orange
Post W/O - BCAA's, Grilled Chicken Salad and 1/2 cup of Fiber One cereal
Afternoon - Turkey Breast, Boiled Squash
Night - No Fat Greek Yogurt with 3tsp of natty pb, 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein pwdr and cinnamon to taste

Supplements
Pre Workout - 3 caps of Blue Gene 1 hour pre and White Flood 20 minutes prior to w/o

Training - Chest & Back
Bench Press superset with Flat DB Fly's - 4x5 265|40
Incline DB Press superset with Decine DB Flys - 4x5 95|40
Lat Pulldowns superset with WG pullups - 4x5 187|BW
Bent-Over BB Rows superset with DB Rows - 4x5 220|85

Main point I'm trying to get accomplished with my weight training is to increase the 1st exercise of each superset each week. So from one week to next try to increase Bench Press, DB Bench Press, Lat Pulldowns and BB Bent-Over Rows.

Thing I noticed today was the Lat-Pull downs superset with BW Pull Ups had me huffing and puffing. It's amazing just how hard it is to do a pull up after burning out on the lat pulldown machine. Was whipped after the workout. I'm hoping the Blue Series stack will help with my endurance and recovery between sets. It's been lacking lately.

Notes -Like I said above, Blue GrowtH is 2 for 2. Another great night of sleep. Only time I woke up is when I felt like my hand was about to fall off from laying on it and cutting the blood circulation off. I guess I was sleeping so deep I slept on it longer than most because the pain was more prominent. Not a lot to report on the Blue Gene or Blue Up yet. I didn't get any flushing or sinus pressure today, but I took 1 cap, waited 5 minutes, took another cap and waited 5 minutes until last pill. Also, not really reporting on White Flood because I've been on it for awhile but veinage and pumps were really good today.
Also, I need to take a pic for a before but digital camera is broke. Will try either with phone or digital camcorder in the next few days but not sure how good the quality will be.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Once you move to 5 tabs of Blue Gene, you will notice things happening, that are quite good, in the way of increased endurance/pumps

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
yea it def was a close one.good pickup.newton looks really good so far this year.
Of course I've got Freeman on the bench :), got Vick as the starter. Newton has looked good so far which is a real surprise. I had no idea our new coach would come out firing with both guns like he did. Been stuck with J.Fox for so long and his bore me to sleep, let's run every play offensive scheme, that Newton passing the ball 80% of plays has me hyped this year.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - 10/5/11

Diet (No Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake with cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb, 1/2 a cucumber
Pre W/O - Cobb Salad with Shrimp and apples. Also had a handful of tortilla chips so not a total carb-free day
Post W/O - BCAA's, Turkey Breast, boiled squah
Afternoon - No Fat Greek Yogurt with 3tsp of natty pb, 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein pwdr and cinnamon to taste, 1/2 cucumber
Night - No Fat Greek Yogurt with 3tsp of natty pb, 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein pwdr and cinnamon to taste

Supplements

Training - Shoulders and Legs
Seated Military press superset with Single Cable front raises - 4x5 155|35
Standing DB Shoulder Press superset with Cable lateral side raises - 4x5 65|20 (65 was pushing my limit for db presses)
Leg Press superset with Calf raises - 4x5 260|260
Leg Extension superset with Leg Curls - 4x5 150|130

I know those legs #'s are pretty girlie, but for those who have followed my logs in the past know I've got a ruptured disk that I refuse to have surgery on. Over the years I found squats, heavy deads and overhead presses causes the most pain, so I usually either just don't do them or very light. Recenty I've just been letting the ton of BW squats and lunges that I do in the classes take care of legs. I play a lot of rec bball and as long as I can play without to much pain I'm skipping the surgery. Deadlifts are my favorite exercise so it kills me to not go heavy on them.
Also, I usually try to take the P90x class offered on Wed, but missed it due to work.

Notes - Dosed the Blue Gene with 3 caps, waited 15 minutes and took the other 2. Had no issue today. Will try to take 4 at a time tomorrow and see what happens. I did notice my recovery between sets seemed to be better today but I attribute most of that to just going lighter because of the back. Sleep wasn't as good last night. I think I woke up 3 times last night but I had to pee everytime (happens when you drink gallons of water). Also, did get my bf% checked today, it was 12.6%. So my main goal for this 4 week run is to try and lose was full 1% of body fat and retain or hopefully gain strength.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - 10/6/11

Diet (High Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake with 1/2 an apple, cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb, 1/2 cup of fiber one
Pre W/O - Grilled Chicken with veggies on wheat wrap and an orange
Post W/O - Turkey with broccoli, 1/2 apple and 3/4 cup of fiber one
Afternoon - Chef Salad topped with pineapple, cranberries and sesame seeds

Supplements
Pre Workout - 3 caps of Blue Gene, wait 15 minutes then 2 more.
Post Workout - BCAA's

Training - Bi's and Tri's
BB Curls superset with seated db curl - 4x5 @ 105|40
Machine Curl superset with standing db curl - 4x5 @ 150|35
Dips superset with Rope pushdowns - 4x5 @ BW+100|75
Skull Crushes superset with CG Bench Press - 115|175

Notes - Got all 5 BG's down today with no issue. Will try and pop all 5 at the same time tomorrow. After doing the skull crushers, my elbow started hurting a little. I'll keep a check on it. Decent night of sleep, but not as good as the first 2 nights. It's only been 4 days, but I haven't noticed any libido effects yet. Hoping it kicks in soon, my libido has been down a little lately. Got asked to play in a flag football tournament this weekend. I'm looking forward to it, although I played in it last year and it ended up being more tackle than flag and I was sore for about 3 days after playing.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - 10/7/11

Diet (No Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake with cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb
Pre W/O - Grilled Turkey with 1/2 cucumber
Post W/O - Grilled Chicken Salad
Afternoon - Not sure, wife and I will be going out to eat tonight. In the mood for some ribs

Supplements
Pre Workout - 3 caps of Blue Gene, wait 15 minutes then 2 more and 1 scoop of White Flood
Post Workout - BCAA's

Training - Class
Class today was 20/20. 20 minutes of cardio followed by 20 minutes of strength then 15 minutes of core work. All in all a good class. The cardio session was pretty tough and had me sweating but the strength portion seemed more like high rep cardio using weights. Didn' get a whole lot out of it. It all depends on the instructor. There's one guy, when I know he's teaching I'm about to get whipped. The others are hit and miss.

Notes - Sleep last night was not great but it wasn't Blue GrowtH's fault. Was sleeping really well until my 6 year old son came into our bedroom around 2 at night saying he didn't feel good. He climbed into bed with us and he then begins to continously kick me for about an hour. Finally had enough and got up and slept on the couch.
Also I noticed today that I do NOT need to take White Flood and Blue Gene at the same time. I was in meetings at work and forgot to take my blue gene an hour before exercising, so I just took it the same time I took White Flood. About 30 minutes later I was spazzing out in class. Had to stop exercising a few times because I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Too much stimulation for my body at one time. If I do it again, will definately keep it to 1 scoop of WF. I believe the Blue Up is beginning to work a little. I'm at least thinking about having sex now. As mentioned earlier, I was previously taking 4AD and it totally had me libido out of whack. I turned the wife down numerous times over the past month and really didn't even think about sex. So it's a good sign that it is on my mind again :thumbsup:

Look'n forward to getting the competitive juices flowing tomorrow in the flag football tourney

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This is great to hear. The Blue GENE will also help with desire for sex. I've found it gives me a very high libido. It could be the GROWTH helping too.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
This is great to hear. The Blue GENE will also help with desire for sex. I've found it gives me a very high libido. It could be the GROWTH helping too.
LOL, wouldn't you know it, my libido is finally back and my wife got sick over the weekend

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 - 10/10/11

Diet (No Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake with cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb and 1/2 cucumber
Pre W/O - Grilled Turkey with 1/2 cucumber
Afternoon - Vegetable Beef Soup

Supplements
Pre Workout - 5 caps of Blue Gene, 1.5 scoops of White Flood
Post Workout - BCAA's and Protein

Training - Class
Today was cardio sculpt. It wasn't overly difficult but I did work up a pretty good sweat for a Monday. It was pretty much 5 minutes of cardio followed by 5 minutes of strength (pushups, lunges, squats, etc...) back to back for 40 minutes.

Notes - Weekend was pretty good. I honestly feel like my libido is finally back to normal or maybe a little above normal. Friday, I left work looking forward to having sex over the weekend just to get home and find out my wife left work early because she was running a fever and coughing pretty bad. Well, there went the sex. So I tried to put my frustration towards the flag football game but it didn't go so well. We had a couple of our bigger guys not show up which caused some holes in the line. I'm a receiver but had to move to offensive line to make up for it. On top of that, 2nd play of game, our QB threw the ball and one of the defensive players took a swipe and hit his thumb. He was out for the rest of the day. Our backup QB is not hitting on a whole lot. It was a double elimination tourney and needless to say we lost both games. I did burn a lot of calories blocking for the QB so I felt like allowing myself a cheat meal so I had one of those new Domino's Artisan Sausage and Peppers pizza. It was pretty good. Sunday is daddy day where I get to watch what I want on tv and of course it's football. My weak spot is chips and salsa and I usually allow myself to eat this on Sunday. I probably had more than I should so I tried to make up for it today but pushing myself harder on the cardio section.

Also, we had a health screening today where they take BP, Cholesterol, etc... and everything was in normal range. I got checked about 1.5 hours after taking Blue Gene and White Flood so I was afraid BP would be high, but everything came out good.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 - 10/11/11

Diet (No Carb Day)
Pre W/O - Vegetable Beef Soup
Afternoon - Hamburger Steak with Green beans

Supplements

Training - Cardio
I woke up this morning not feeling well. Throat was hurting and a little congested. Also didn't get any sleep last night, tossed and turned all night long. Not sure why, but I was burning up, actually woke up sweating. Well to go with that, yesterday I was helping my kids build a playhouse and was sawing some wood. The saw jumped out of the groove and cut my finger. Not deep enough to get stitches but it definately bled alot. Went to the gym today to do chest and back but my heart and head wasn't in it because I wasn't feeling well, and then I grabbed the bar and my finger started bleeding again. So I just gave up, and hit the treadmill for some light jogging for 45 minutes.

Notes - I'm guessing the wife gave me whatever she had. I may just do classes and cardio the rest of the week, cause I have a feeling anytime I pickup a db, it's going to cause my finger to start bleeding until it heals up. Plan on still taking P90x class tomorrow and will try to do a full body workout Thursday with machines to keep from causing the finger to bleed.

Also today was supposed to be a medium carb day but since I didn't hit the weights I just made it a no carb day again. Will make tomorrow a medium carb day.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - 10/12/11

Diet (Medium Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake with banana, cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb and few pieces of brocolli
Pre W/O - protein shake, fiber one cereal and 1/2 grapefruit
Post W/O - 1/2 grapefruit and protein shake, bcaa's
Lunch - Hamburger Steak, green beans
Afternoon - Hamburger Steak with corn

Supplements

Training - Muscle Pump
Class today was light weights/high reps for total body. Not sure how many lunges/squats and variations we did but I will say my legs were fried. Didn't really get a good w/o with upper body but lower killed with amount of reps. Also did 15 minutes of core exercises as well.

Notes - Woke up feeling a lot better today. Throat is still a little iffy but body wise I felt good. Had a really good night's sleep too, didn't wake up one time. That's highly unusual for me, I usually get up at least once to pee if not twice. I dosed the Blue Gene a little earlier last night (about 1.5 hours before bed instead of 45 minutes). I'll do the same tonight to see if I get the same quality of sleep. Libido has seemed to level off a bit. It's hasn't lowered any, but it's been the same for the last few days (which is worlds better than when I started the blue series). Interesting thing without getting into to much detail but I noticed when I had sex my load was bigger and it shot off like a rocket (reminded me when I was in high school/college days).

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - 10/13/11

Diet (High Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake with banana, 1/2 cup of oats, cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb and few pieces of brocolli
Pre W/O - Grilled Chicken Wheat wrap, 1/2 grapefruit
Post W/O - Grilled Chicken Salad, 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 cup of fiber one cereal
Afternoon - Sausage and Eggs, green beans

Supplements

Training - Total Body using machines
Switched routines up today since I didn't get a chance to hit the other bodyparts earlier this week. Did 4 supersets of the following exercises for 8 reps. Rested 2 minutes between each set. I didn't write down the poundage so not sure what it was but tried to max out on the 8th rep.
Machine BP
Machine Rows
Single Leg Press
Leg Extension
Leg Curls
Pull Ups
Rope Pulldowns
Preacher curls
Seated Shoulder Press

Notes - Whatever I had Tuesday seems to be gone now. Woke up this morning feeling absolutely fine. Blue GrowtH continues to impress, had another great nights sleep. One thing I've noticed lately is my core body temp seems to be a little warmer now. I'm always hot, I'm guessing it's the combo of Blue Gene and Blue Up kicking in. As of yet, have not had any decline in the Blue Gene/White Flood combo pre w/o. Its still kicking me in my pants.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 - 10/14/11

Diet (No Carb Day)
Pre W/O - Same as breakfast
Afternoon - Not sure yet but probably some chicken salad

Supplements

Training - 20/20
Class today was 20 minutes of cardio followed by 20 minutes of strength training. Cardio portion was a lot of kickboxing type movements. Strength training was pretty tough, focus was on legs, chest and back. For Legs did a lot of walking db lunges and db squat jumps. These are basically regular db squats but then jumping up. For chest it was 60 seconds straight of pushups followed by 60 seconds straight of db rows. By the end of class I was whipped. Also did 15 minutes of core training at the end.

Notes - Everything seems to be going good. Core body temp still higher than normal, sleep still good and libido still up. Can't ask for much more than that when calories are reduced. Since I didn't do my usual weight routine this week, it will be interesting to see if I can up the pounds next week. Also, almost at the 2 week mark now and I'm starting to feel the endurance aspect kicking in. Cardio just isn't as tough as it usually is. ALso, I have a pretty crappy pic I took last week for my before pic I need to post sometime. Just need to find the time to upload it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Would you say this natty stack is better than the PH stack you ran?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Would you say this natty stack is better than the PH stack you ran?
Yeah, so far this stack has been leaps better than the PH stack I ran. Strength, libido and focus has increased on this stack. But will say, I didn't get nothing from the PH stack, so I could proabably take Creatine and say I got better results with it than the PH stack I took.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to report today. My son is sick so I ended up staying home with him to babysit. I did take all of my supp's but didn't get any exercising in today. Also, just to note my libido is not as high as it was the first 10-12 days, but my desire to get moving and do something seems to be higher. Like today, I was taking care of my son and I was just itching to get outside and do something, so I decided to aeriate, sew the yard and pull weeds. It's like I have no desire to be lazy.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 - 10/19/11

Diet (No Carb Day)
Pre W/O - Same as breakfast
Afternoon - Greek Yogurt with 1/2 cucumber

Supplements

Training - Muscle Pump
Class today was strength based, low weight/high rep training for 45 minutes. It felt good to get the body moving after 4 days off. Endurance wasn't as good as it has been, seem to get winded earlier on the exercises. For example, last week I would do multiple set of push ups for 60 seconds and still had some at the end. Today, by the 45 second mark I was slowing down and arms were burning. Various squats/lunges seemed to tire me pretty easily too.

Notes - After 2 days of staying home with my son it felt good to get back in the gym. Like I said above, I did notice I was getting winded earlier than ususal. Not sure if it was an off day, or result of a few days off or what but will keep a check on it going forward. Libido has actually seemed to go down the last few days. I really didn't notice until the wife asked me to have sex and I was thinking of it as being more of a job than fun. Will keep an eye on this as well.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 - 10/20/11

Diet (Low Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake with banana, cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb and 1/2 cucumber
Pre W/O - Grilled chicken Salad, 1/2 grapefruit
Post W/O - Grilled Chicken Salad, 1/2 grapefruit
Afternoon - Sausage and Eggs

Supplements

Training - Upper Body / Strength
BB Bench Press 3x5 @ 265
Deadlifts 3x5 @ 300 (first time doing these in awhile, felt good)
Seated DB Shoulder Press 3x5 @ 55
CG Bench Press 3x5 @ 225
DB Curls 3x5 @ 50

Notes - Hitting the weights felt good after 1 week off from doing them, but I will say focus and aggression just wasn't there today either. One of those days where I had to make myself lift. My son's been sick all week and my nose has started running and throat a little itchy so that could be the case for me not feeling the best the last few days. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. I did have a great nights sleep last night. Very deep and vivid dreams, good stuff. After dosing Blue Gene at different times pre w/o, I've found if I take it on an empty stomach it hits me harder. The naicin makes me look like somebody who's been in the sun way to long. Taken with food and the effects aren't as noticable for me.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 - 10/21/11

Diet (No Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake, cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb and 8 asparagus twigs
Pre W/O - Same as morning
Post W/O - Large Grilled Chicken Salad
Afternoon - Grilled CHicken Salad Sandwich and some okra (broke down and had some carbs)

Supplements

Training - Class 20/20
Class was 20 minutes of cardio (kickboxing) and 20 minutes of strength training, reps were in 15/12/8 range. Pretty good class. Tried to push it harder by using heavier weights than normal in class.

Notes - Endurance seemed better today during the class. I still feel like I'm on the verge of getting sick but the Blue Gene/White Flood stack pre workout helped me power through it. One odd thing I've noticed over the last 4 days is about an hour after taking the BG/WF stack, I have diarrhea. I pretty confident it's the stack causing it because I don't have it at any other time in the day. Not sure why it's happening now instead of at the beginning but it's been happening all week. Had a really good night's sleep last night. One of those nights where you fall asleeep and wake up the next morning in the exact same position.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of posts lately. My wife and I closed on a house Monday and we've been busy moving the last few days. I did work out Monday but haven't gotten a chance any other day this week. Also, my son was sick last week and he's passed it on to me now. Woke up Tuesday feeling like crap (head and chest cold). I'm still taking my supp's in hope's that I'll get a workout in Friday. I believe I have about a week left on this stack in which I'll post final review.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day - 28 10/31/11

Diet (Low Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake, cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb and 1/2 cucumber
Pre W/O - Same as morning
Post W/O - Large Grilled Chicken Salad
Afternoon - Sausage and Egg on wheat toast

Supplements

Training - Class
Class today where you had 10 exercises and did supersets. Class lasted 45 minutes and I was whipped afterwards. I'm still not over my sickness (stuffy head and chest) but I feel better than I did last week.

Notes - Again, I apologize for the lack of updates the last few days but I've been trying to move from sun-up to sun-down the last 5 days. Unfortunately we're still not finished but we have all of the must have items. I didn't do any training since last Monday but I can tell you I got plenty of exercise in from lifting freezers, couches, chairs etc.... With the supplements, sleep has not been as good lately due to the cold. Have to get up 2 or 3 times a night to blow my nose. Also my libido has declined or leveled back to baseline. I can't gauge strength since I haven't lifted in a week but will try and hit the weights today and see where I stand.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day - 29 11/1/11

Diet (Low Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake, cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb and 1/2 cucumber
Pre W/O - Grilled Chicken sandwich on wheat
Afternoon - Vegetable Soup

Supplements

Training - Chest & Back
Didn't go heavy today with the weights because I didn't want to put anymore strain on my immune system since I'm battling a cold. Poundage was about middle of the road for me. Did 3x5 for all exercises
BB Bench Press
Incline DB Press
Decline DB Fly's
Lat Pulldowns
DB Rows
Reverse Bent Over cable fly's
Military Press for some light shoulder work as well

Notes - Not a lot to add today except I'm still battling this cold so I didn't go all out. I try to lay back some when I'm sick to allow my body to recover. Looks like tomorrow is the last day on this stack. I'll post final review later this week.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Take it easy, sometimes taking a good rest beats a light workout :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Take it easy, sometimes taking a good rest beats a light workout :)
Yeah, I do need a break but just can't find the time right now with moving and all. Also, I wanted to give the Blue Series stack a fair shake.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Day - 30 11/2/11

Diet (Low Carb Day)
Breakfast - Protein shake with 1/2 cup of oatmeal, cinnamon and 3 tsp of natty pb and 1/2 cucumber
Pre W/O - Protein shake with cucumber and 1/2 cup of fiber one
Post W/O - Grilled Chicken Sandwich on wheat, grapefruit
Afternoon - meatballs and green beans

Supplements

Training - Class (Muscle Pump)
Class wasn't overly difficult today, which I guess is a good thing considering I'm still battling this cold. I'm beginning to think I have a sinus infection now because the amount of mucus has gotten worse over the past week.

Notes - Well today is the last day on the Blue Series Stack. I'll post a final review Thursday or Friday. Sleep was good last night, it was the first night in over a week that I didn't wake up to blow my nose, but I did load up on the Nyquil. Maybe that can be my new stack Nyquil + Blue Growth = I got knocked the f%$# out stack. I do have 2 more days worth of Blue Up because I couldn't remember what box I packed it in during the move :). Will need to get weight and bf% checked for overall results.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good run brother, it seemed like it was an excellent tail-end to that AD stack/cycle you ran. I'll be very interested to hear your final thoughts.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/04 - Final Review

First would like to thank Renegade Rows and Controlled Labs for the opportunity to run this stack.

To begin with, I guess I need to state where I started from. As RR mentioned above, before starting the Blue Series stack, I was coming off a Dermacrine (2 weeks) stacked with 4AD (4 weeks). I basically ran both Dermacrine (had a 1/2 bottle lying around) and 4AD for the first 2 weeks, and then just 4AD by itself the last 2 weeks. I cannot give any pro's to this stack. I didn't receive any strength gains, and oddly enough, it shut me way down. Both compounds are supposed to increase libido but they did the exact opposite for me. I had no libido. It also caused lethargy for me too. So I was happy when the stack ended and I started the Blue Series stack. Also, I ran both stacks while carb cycling to try and lean out some.

Now the stats
Before
Age - 38
Height - 6'0
Weight - 194lbs
BF% - 12.6% (tanita scales)

After
Age - 38
Height - 6'0
Weight - 191lbs
BF% - 10.7% (tanita scales)

I haven't had a chance to take body measurements yet but will try to get it done over the weekend and post the results to compare before/after body measurments.

I'll give review for each product and then one for overall stack.

Blue Gene - This is a supplement you can feel on the very first dose. At first I didn't know if I could handle it. On the 1st day I took Blue Gene, about 15 minutes later I got a very painful headache that felt like someone had vice-grips on my head, followed by a lot of sinus pressure. But after about 5 minutes it went away. I could only attribute it to the niacin. After the first day, I never had that issue again, although I ramped up dosage the next few days (meaning I would take 3 caps, wait 15 minutes and then take the other 2). After a week of this dosing, I began taking all 5 caps. Again, you definately feel and see the niacin working with the flushing of the skin. On about day 7-10 I began feeling better mind/muscle connection. About halfway through the bottle I began noticing my tendonitis in my shoulders were'nt flaring up as bad. I'd say on around week 3 the endurance factor started kicking in and those classes that were whipping my butt, I could make it all the way through doing the same amount of reps as the instructor. Overall I really liked Blue Gene and feel it's just a good supplement to take for improved health/vitality, kind of like a multi.

Blue Up (stim free) - I dosed the supplement each morning with my breakfast. This supplement was kind of hard to gauge because at first I didn't notice anything from it. I'd say it wasn't until week 2 that my libido seemed to be getting better. I went from not wanting to have sex at all to beginning to initate it. But the wierd thing was, half way through week 3 the libido fell back to baseline. So basically, I wasn't turning down sex, but I wasn't initating it either. On most other test boosters I usually get oily skin and some pimples on my back and chest but I didn't notice any from Blue Up. There was no changes in mood (aggression, patience, etc...) as well.

Blue GrowtH - This supplement I really liked as well. You could feel the difference in sleep within the first week. Now, I didn't get those crazy dreams like I have with other HGH supp's but the sleep I got was definately restful. Most nights I wake up 3 or 4 times with about 2 times having to pee and the others times I just wake up to look at the clock. After about week 2 I was noticing I wasn't getting up at all during the night and I was actually getting woke up by the alarm clock. Most morning I wake up before the alarm clock goes off, so it was different for me to actually have this happen. Unfortunately on week 4 I got a cold and started waking up again at night to blow my nose. At this point I began taking Nyquil and Blue GrowtH and I can say that stack knocked me out. When taking both of these I was having crazy vivid dreams. One night while taking that stack, I dreamed me and 2 of my best friends wives were in a car and guys jumped out of the woods with chainsaws and started chasing us. While we were running from them a tornado came and picked me up and threw me down in some old barn about a mile away. A few minutes later, my friends wives walked to the barn naked and told me the guys with the chainsaws made them take their clothes off. At this point I sadly woke up to the alarm clock :)

Overall Stack - I liked the stack overall. Again I was dieting and actually lost a few lbs and some bf% while running the stack. The first 2 weeks I actually gained some strength and was pushing heavier weights, but the last 2 weeks, I'm guessing the reduced calories kicked in (and cold), and while I didn't have strength gains, my strength didn't fall, but just leveled off. So I feel that's a good thing. Now, I really liked Blue Gene and Blue GrowtH, but I will say I've taken other test boosters that seemed to effect me moreso than Blue Up. So for the overall stack, I give it two thumbs up but if I were to buy I'd probably replace the Blue Up with another test booster. But overall a good run and a good PCT from a crappy PH run.