IBE Protomax Cut/Recomp Log

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First and foremost this log is for myself, to keep me motivated, on track, and to look back later on and see how things went. This is my 2nd run; ran a similiar one last year only for like 5 weeks and didn't get much past 75mgs. Was bulking and gained about 7-8 of muscle and alot of fat during my pct. Not gonna bulk this years and gonna try and keep it clean.

Protomax- 50/50/75/75/100/100

Support Supplements- (started preload last week)
Hawthorn Berry- 1500mg ED
Live 52- 6 tablets ED
Milk Thistle- 3gms ED
Saw Palmetto- 1gm ED

Staples-
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Whey
BCAA

Bridge-
11-Kt- 12 sprays 3 weeks
CEL Formestane 2 Pumps

PCT-
Nolva- 10/10/5/5
Supress-C- 2 pumps ED
Purus Labs D-Pol 6 weeks

Diet-
2200Cal (500cal deficit). Gonna try and stay under 50gms Fat and over 200gms protein, the rest will be good carbs.

Routine- Finishing up a P90X Phase and Volume training, 3-4 sets 10-12 reps. I'll post a link soon. Also gonna do cardio 3x a week for about 45 min w/ abs.

Stats- Edomorph/Mesomorph
Height- 5'7.5
Weight- 191.5
Measurements- Coming Soon

Goals-
Tighten up, loose about 3% body fat, gain some muscle/strength

Day 1- Nothing to report. Will probably report back in a few days. Last time I began noticing effect after about day 5. Usually a little more vascular and arms felt tight.

Last edited:
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is one of my favorite ph/ds here.def in to follow

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We need more protomax logs IMO. Nice to see this running on a cut.

Any particular reason why your running 11kt and Suppress C both in PCT?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i'd say one or the other should have you covered.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
isnt 11k suppressive? even if its dose dependent i try to avoid anything that can possibly cause suppression at that time.... at least till after pct

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
also i wouldnt use formestane till at least half way through pct... i know it says (optional) but just thought id throw that out there

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[B]Day 4[/B]

Slept hard the last couple nights. Woke up really groggy this am. Felt a bit anxious and bold today. No temper/anger problems so thats a ++. Gym work out looked like this:

Motivation 9/10
Strenght 6/10
Endurance 6/10
Agression 9/10
Energy 6/10
Pumps 9/10

Strength was deffinitly off compared to last week. Not a whole lot of energy but I had just go off work and I'm starting to tapper off Stims so only 1 3/4 scoop New White Flood. Pumper were great toward the end so big plus.

GymMonsta81

Awards
Are you still on the first week of the cycle!!!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Weight - 191.5 No Change

BP- 120/70 up a lil from last week was 106/68

Felt awsome today. Slept great, felt good in am. Felt really clear headed today. Never felt tired at all during the day and didn't stim at all.

W/O- Shoulders

Endurance was better today, but did slow down about and really concentrate on my lifts. Pumps were awsome and stuck around for a while, especially in my chest. Fee like i'm leaning out a tad. I think next week this stuffs really gonna start kicking in.

GymMonsta81

Awards
Nice seems like its going good for you. I'm bout to check out last years log real quick.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Upped dosage to 75mgs today.

Haven't noticed much. Vascularity was really good today during my workout, mainly forearms. Weight seems to be climbing and my diet has been perfect.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Headache on and off most of the day. Weight is up some more and looking thinner. Libido seems up a bit, woke up a few times in the middle of the night w/ some serious wood. Todays an off day so just gonna go walk around the block or something. Tommorow is gonna be Tri's and Quads. Real pumped for tommorows workout.

GymMonsta81

Awards
Does this look decent for my cycle or what should I add.

On cycle
Cycle assist -pre load 2 weeks continue through cycle
Organ shield- start last two weeks of proto and through pct
Protomax 50/50/50/50 no intentions of bumping up.

Pct
Nolvadex
Redefine revolution black pct
Redefine puretest

And the usual proteins,vita, fishoils, creatine, oxyelite

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

On cycle

Pct
Nolvadex
Redefine puretest

Its kinda rude to just jump in someone elses thread n ask a question like this bro... Make your own dedicated thread for your question... Its no harder then a regular post...

GymMonsta81

Awards
My bad I was mainly asking him because he ran the cycle before so o probably should've worded it different. You right though my bad.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established

On cycle

Pct
Nolvadex
Redefine puretest

Looks good IMO. Not sure how much liver support that Cycle assist has in it but I always like to take extra like some LIV52 or Milkthistle, really cheap too. Also watch them stims could elevate your BP even higher than the proto. Hey good luck PM me anytime w/ Questions.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Tri's/ Quads

P/W 200mg str8 Caffein. Felt really good for this workout. Was real motivated going in and throughout. Strength felt good, pumps in my tris were awsome and did not want to leave the gym, endurance was awsome. The Alpha feelings really starting to kick in. Weight also looked up again a little this morning. My official weight day is friday so i'll keep you guys informed. I'm also down to my last hole on my "Bulk" belt so gonna have to switch to my "cut" belt soon; can't wait to see how that one fits.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

On cycle

Pct
Nolvadex
Redefine puretest

looks pretty solid to me.bumping for more looks

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Log's lookin good so far! I'm very interested in the DHT prohormones and about to pull the trigger on Protomax so I'm following closely. I'm curious, have you tried Stano-drol or D-plex and can you make a comparison to Protomax?

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Log's lookin good so far! I'm very interested in the DHT prohormones and about to pull the trigger on Protomax so I'm following closely. I'm curious, have you tried Stano-drol or D-plex and can you make a comparison to Protomax?
No never tried those

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in my man hopefully all goes well.
proto is a very cutter imo.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Weight- 196.5 (+5)

Felt really good today, great mood all day and lots of energy throughout most of the day. Starting to feel a slight pump most of the day, musles feel a lil harder and fuller. Looking leaner and noticing more muscle fibers especially in my biceps

Lifted Chest today:

Energy- 9
Endurance- 10
Pumps- 10
Strength- 8
Vascularity- 7

Hit about 5 different lifts for 16 sets could have went longer I felt so good. Finished w/ 20+ min of cardio.

Sides- Nothing really to report, libido seems a lil low but still waking up w/ wood so all good.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Shoulders/Bi's

Woke up feeling awsome this am. Weight was down a lil, but looked real lean. Starting to see alot of improvements. Diet and exercise has been spot on.

I forgot to mention a couple things I've been using. I jst finished two weeks of DS Leanxtreme, had some in the cupboard and wanted to get rid of it, usually can never tell if this stuff works or not. Also been using Eviscerate on my chest, stomach, and love handles; this stuff usually takes 4-5 weeks before you see results so...

Work out was awsome today. Energy was great, Pumps were insane, and vascularity in my arms were insane. Was really motivated going into this one and totally alpha.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Chest/Bi

Felt great today; Really motivated and was looking forward to this workout all day. Felt a bit stronger today. Endurance was excellent, was a little rushed but got done w/ mostly everything. Pumps were awsome and vascularity was better than normal. Weight has been down a tad. Starting to look leaner. Shirts are getting tighter in the chester and arm area. Also notice my waist is getting a lil bit smaller.

Sides: Starving, Feeling a little dried out in the am, a few headaches here and there. Libido's shot!

Thinking about jumping up to 100mg next week, gonna ride this week out and play it by ear.

Last edited:
pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Great Mood lately; No agression/anger problems. Maybe the Rhodiola or St. John's war, not sure.

Thrashed my quads today, had a hard time walking out of the gym, lol love that. Recovery seems to be getting a little better, I should know for sure tomorrow. Was able to fit comfortably in some old shert that were to tight in the gut area, still feel a lil snug in the chest ; )

Nothing else to report. Found an awsome deal on another bottle of D-Pol and Size-on both were $53 w/ shipping.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Mood lately; No agression/anger problems. Maybe the Rhodiola or St. John's war, not sure.

Thrashed my quads today, had a hard time walking out of the gym, lol love that. Recovery seems to be getting a little better, I should know for sure tomorrow. Was able to fit comfortably in some old shert that were to tight in the gut area, still feel a lil snug in the chest ; )

Nothing else to report. Found an awsome deal on another bottle of D-Pol and Size-on both were $53 w/ shipping.
protodrol= mild gains (or awesome cut) - any type of feeling of being on cycle.
good stuff if you dont want any sides, and looking to cut. i have used it several times i dont speak out of my a**

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Weight 195

Weights down a 1.5 from last week. Looking lean so all's good. Chest looks and feels bigger. Jeans were also feeling pretty tight in the quad area, so thats good.

Had a bit of a short temper today and was pretty annoyed at things. Sleeps been great.

Did shoulders and tris tonight. Workout was good. lifted for about 1.5 hours and did 20 min of cardio. Could have deff went alot longer. Blood pressure was way up after my workout, but I had a pretty heavy p/w stack so it was expected.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Log's lookin good! Sounds like the cut is working out real well and protomax is helping. Question, do you take a dose pre-workout? If you do, have you thought about 50mg pw and 25mg later? Thanks!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Log's lookin good! Sounds like the cut is working out real well and protomax is helping. Question, do you take a dose pre-workout? If you do, have you thought about 50mg pw and 25mg later? Thanks!
i have and didnt notice a difference

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Had a big refeed this weekend. Ended up getting called in to work to bartend a wedding for 250 people and went to the darkside.

Was up to 201.5 on Sunday night! The funny part about it was I still looked leaner than when I started, lol...

Resting vascularity was way up today. During my workout my vascularity was through the roof, never seen it that high. On a downside, my BP was way up Sunday night, 130/70.

Strength felt like it may have been up a little. Looking a lil leaner a fuller everyday. No sides to report.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it happens its hard to turn down the food and etc.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hehe, sometimes that can happen. hey man you still gotta LIVE. ;)

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 23

2nd day at 100mg. Feel good, yesterday mood was really elevated. slept like poop last night, had a sick kid so i barely made it through my day. got an hour nap when i got home and ended up getting a decent leg workout w/ cardio in. Physique looks like its change a lil bit every day.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Weight 195.5 (+4)

All is still good. Not a whole lot to report. At times i'm wondering if i'm on cycle. I have noticed my resting vascularity has picked up some again. Strength maybe a lil. No sides other than loss of libido. At times I feel slightly bloated, but still looking leaner overall. Only got about 2 weeks left, looking to bump it up to 125mg on monday.

Btw found this gem at save-a-lot! 5lbs of KC strip for $15:

kc strip.JPG

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^HHHHMMMMMMM
you enjoy that my man. BTW 125mg awesome highest ive gone is 100 lets see what 125mg.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 28

:head:2nd day at 125mg. Pretty hecktic day today. Started at 530am as usual, ended up lecturing for 2+ hours at work, had an amazing workout right after work, drove to Hyvee for a Halloween exctravaganza, hit a couple relatives house after, than made it back to the hood to trick or treat for a while, and made it home by 830 to pass out a lil candy.

Macros on point; and managed to get in a pack of M & M cookies : O... Needed the glycogen been a couple hours w/o food lol

Chest/Bi

Strength 9/10
Motivation 10/10
agression 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Vascularity 10/10

So this workout rocked! Best one since I've been on. Deffinitly beast mode. Pumps were pretty sick starting halfway through til i was finished.

Still leaning out, at times it appears i'm bulking. Muscles looking bigger and fuller. Jeans were really tight yesterday in the legs, must have had some good growth there, been really hit'n them hard. Also noticing some good definition in my shoulders and tris.

Haven't really noticed much sides. Also thinking I may have a few day more than I anticipated, so thinking I may get 7 weeks if I decide to go that route?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
m nd ms are weak, 3 muskateers are the most anabolic candy ever lol

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Felt great during the day because the night before last I had only got 3.5hours sleep. Funny thing though, this afternoon I started to feel shutdown! Not sure why, havn't felt this way in a long time. Just drained, no energy or motivation. I managed to make it through my leg workout fine and am gonna try to go to bed earlier tonight and see how tomorrow goes. Hopefully its all in my head.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt great during the day because the night before last I had only got 3.5hours sleep. Funny thing though, this afternoon I started to feel shutdown! Not sure why, havn't felt this way in a long time. Just drained, no energy or motivation. I managed to make it through my leg workout fine and am gonna try to go to bed earlier tonight and see how tomorrow goes. Hopefully its all in my head.
hopefully not my brotha, thats the reason i hate SD

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Weight- 193.5 (+2)

So I lost like 2lbs this week. Im sure this is mostly fat. Strength is going up. Don't feel as shut down today but still a lil down.

Had a freaky dizzy spell today during my workout. It wasn't an I'm outa breath gonna pass out dizzy; but more like an equilibriam's ****ed up kind of dizzy. I had to sit down for a min or two and till everything stopped spinning. It freaked me out. Once everything went back to normal I went ahead and finished my workout. It ended up being good.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
thats scary for sure! any intense lift precede the feeling?? Do you think it may have been attributable to protomax itself or to the workout intensity?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
pigpen75 Supplements 7
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 0
darsh89 Cycle Logs 5