NeedtoBuildMuscle (N2-Burn) cutting cycle log - AnabolicMinds.com

NeedtoBuildMuscle (N2-Burn) cutting cycle log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

NeedtoBuildMuscle (N2-Burn) cutting cycle log

I just ordered my N2Burn, should be here in a few days. This will be my first log, so bear with me if Im missing anything.

Ive been bulking since March, went from 190 to 225, and managed to keep the fat relatively low. Still, i have more fat than i would like around the midsection, so i am about to run a cutting cycle with low dose SD and am gunna run N2Burn to help me shed the fat. Im not trying to lose much weight, but rather maintain my weight as much as possible while shedding that fat. this is why im running SD, to prevent catabolism.

Cutting weight is easy for me, I wrestled in high school, so that part is easy. the hard part is maintaining the mass i worked so hard to achieve. i am not going to change my workout regimen, as i think if i change my diet i should see some dramatic changes with my current workouts.

i take kendo, and get pretty good cardio from that. my weight training is split by each muscle group.

my diet is changing dramatically. i have been gorging myself on taco bell for months now, and have maintained a reasonably low level of fat, so i think switching off fast food alone will make a difference. im not cutting out carbs, but im going to change what kind of carbs i eat.

so heres my diet plan

first meal: hard boiled eggs, whole oats oatmeal, one scoop of whey protein
    2nd meal: hard boiled egg, oatmeal
    3rd meal: lean meat, either chicken or tuna, brown rice
    4th meal: lean meat, brown rice
    5th meal: lean meat, brown rice or oatmeal, whey protein
    6th meal: casein protein (bedtime meal)

if i lose too much strength or too much weight too quickly, im going to add milk to the equation.

my supplements consist of the normal cycle supports for SD, as well as vitamins, royal jelly, fish oil, NOXplode 2.0 for pre workout, cytomax for intra workout, and a gallon jug of water flavored with xtend throughout the day, and of course NeedtoBurn

im going to post some pics later on, if yall have any suggestions, feel free to comment!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

i actually have one pic already, although it doesnt show much fat. i am going to take this picture weekly to measure how much muscle mass ive kept, and the other pics will be to show more fat loss
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

i cant get this to post the pic. having some technical issues lol
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Name:  backpicweek1.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  51.5 KB
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking swoll bro. Cut up some and you will be a beast bro! Subd in for the fat shedding!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Name:  sidepicweek1.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  41.5 KB
    Name:  armsweek1.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  44.4 KB
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

so theres all my week 1 pics. hopefully those abs will start poppin soon enough!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

pics look good man, subbed in!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Looking swoll bro. Cut up some and you will be a beast bro! Subd in for the fat shedding!!
    this def.looking good do far though bro.keep it burning
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

been noticing a slimmer look in my gut just from a couple days on the new diet, so the fat burner should speed it up a bit. im curious to see what my weight will be at in the morning, hopefully not getting too low too quickly. anyways bout to hit the weights got shoulders tonight!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

havent lost any strength in shoulders so far. i thought the diet change would affect my strength due to the decrease in carbs but so far so good
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I should have checked my mail box on my way out of my house this morning! I guess it got here already according to the tracking info. I'm suprised how quick that was, now I'm even more anxious cuz I could already be on it lol
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rayactr2k6
    I should have checked my mail box on my way out of my house this morning! I guess it got here already according to the tracking info. I'm suprised how quick that was, now I'm even more anxious cuz I could already be on it lol
    Yeh man N2burn will only accelerate the good progress you are already making and shed that fat even quicker! Looking forward to your thoughts on it
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

im looking forward to trying it in the morning. so far everyone has had positive comments. hopefully my caffeine tolerance wont keep me from feeling it
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rayactr2k6 View Post
    im looking forward to trying it in the morning. so far everyone has had positive comments. hopefully my caffeine tolerance wont keep me from feeling it
    There have been quite a few people with anhigh stim tolerance saying that it was some pretty strong stuff, so I'm sure you will feel it!
    Recoverbro Elite
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Ok had my first dose right when I woke up this morning. It definately woke me up. It didn't get me really hyper, but it definately had an energy boosting effect. One thing that is very strong is the thermogenic effect. I'm feeling very warm right now lol.

I made the mistake of taking my free sample of A$$ Lightning about 20 mins ago, feeling a little jittery... probably shouldnt mix the two...

I've never taken a fat burner, but Ive read a lot of reviews on others, and many of them seemed dissappointed about the lack of thermogenic effect. I can certainly say this is having some kind of warming effect on me.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Ok had my first dose right when I woke up this morning. It definately woke me up. It didn't get me really hyper, but it definately had an energy boosting effect. One thing that is very strong is the thermogenic effect. I'm feeling very warm right now lol.

I made the mistake of taking my free sample of A$$ Lightning about 20 mins ago, feeling a little jittery... probably shouldnt mix the two...

I've never taken a fat burner, but Ive read a lot of reviews on others, and many of them seemed dissappointed about the lack of thermogenic effect. I can certainly say this is having some kind of warming effect on me.
    Your first experience with N2burn sounds pretty good! Great energy and a nice thermogenic effect are some of the things people have been saying about it. I hear its also a very good appetite suppressant as well
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I have noticed that feature a little bit also. I'm having to keep track of the time so I remember to eat lol
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I have noticed that feature a little bit also. I'm having to keep track of the time so I remember to eat lol

That is a very nice benefit. Hunger can be a Biiitch sometimes when trying to shed some lbs.
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

i think im starting to feel the effects of my new diet lol im feeling a little sluggish. the fat burner is keeping me from feeling too crappy at least. this morning i noticed a pretty big difference in the mirror. my weight was at 218. im not dehydrated at all, so that means the weight loss was fat. i may be losing it too quick though, since im feeling low on energy. i may need a cheat meal pretty soon, i just dont want to have too many of those.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

i think im starting to feel the effects of my new diet lol im feeling a little sluggish. the fat burner is keeping me from feeling too crappy at least. this morning i noticed a pretty big difference in the mirror. my weight was at 218. im not dehydrated at all, so that means the weight loss was fat. i may be losing it too quick though, since im feeling low on energy. i may need a cheat meal pretty soon, i just dont want to have too many of those.
    Very nice bro! Great progress! I think a cheat meal is definitely in order. Always helps me, then becomes much easier to kill it afterwards
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Very nice bro! Great progress! I think a cheat meal is definitely in order. Always helps me, then becomes much easier to kill it afterwards
    ya ive heard they are ok as long as its only once in a while. I don't want my body to go into starvation mode either, I just ordered two medium pizzas from dominoes lol its gonna be glorious
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

oh and i just had my second dose of N2B about 20 minutes ago, I'm already feeling an increase in body heat. this stuff works fast lol
  24. Professional Member

I second the cheat meal it helps keep you sane
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Dang man with all that muscle you have and the N2Burn.... getting lean shouldn't be too hard
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

ok so this morning i was the leanest ive been since i started this diet, despite the cheat meal. I guess it didnt hurt me cuz my muscles looked fuller, i weighed 219.8 (gained almost 2 lbs back), but my abs are still showing more than they were yesterday morning.

my goal at the start of this was to maintain mass and shed fat, so if i can keep up staying close to the same weight, yet looking leaner at the same time, then so far so good i guess!

im gonna take update pics tonight, since i wont be able to the next couple days. hopefully i wont get too full between now and tonight so the pics are good lol
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I second the cheat meal it helps keep you sane
    ya i feel a thousand times better today than yesterday. i think my body was just starving for fat and carbs lol
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

ya i feel a thousand times better today than yesterday. i think my body was just starving for fat and carbs lol
    You have to feed those cravings every now and then. Helps you keep focused and it seems to replenish your body for the next week or so. Cheat meals are a good thing when not abused
    Recoverbro Elite
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

getting those macro's in are important when you havent had them in a long time.

oh and late subbed
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I was in such a hurry this morning I forgot to get my doses of SD. I remembered everything else except that. Does anyone know if its a big deal to miss two doses? Do I just take a double dose tonight when I get home? Sorry if its off-topic, but it is part of my cutting cycle.

BTW last night I weighed 226 but looked leaner than the other day when I weighed 217. Granted, that was at 10pm rather than in the morning after fasting while sleeping. I have been eating more, still mostly healthy, but trying to eat a whole lot to keep feeding my muscles. I think I jumped into my diet too extremely a week ago.

I went from fast food 3 times a day to none at all. So I'm allowing myself to eat that if my body feels low on fuel, but only if its before 6 pm. I figure if I ease into the transition, it should be a little easier on my body.
  31. Professional Member

glad to hear it
  32. New Member

sub man!! im going to follow your progression.. Keep it up!! Keep pushing until you succeed.. keep burning the fat!! LOL!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Im gonna post my update pics tonight. I think the SD is kicking in, cuz I'm gaining weight but still getting leaner lol or at least thats how it looks in the mirror.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Count me in. Looking swoll man. Man once you cut or gonna look like an animal !
  35. New Member

Im gonna post my update pics tonight. I think the SD is kicking in, cuz I'm gaining weight but still getting leaner lol or at least thats how it looks in the mirror.
    following..................... ...
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Name:  rsz_img_00000084.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  41.1 KBName:  rsz_1img_00000082.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  40.1 KB
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Name:  rsz_wetpaint1318563990.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  44.3 KBName:  rsz_wetpaint1318563942.jpg
Size:  44.3 KB
  38. New Member

Slowly have changes bro!! Keep it up!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Name:  rsz_wetpaint1318563774.jpg
Size:  19.9 KB
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

ya im trying not to lose too quickly. hopefully i wont hit a wall. the n2b is helping me burn the calories even when i do cheat, so thats workin for me at least lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mike's Needtobuildmuscle (N2 BURN) Melt Down
    By MSF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 09:50 AM
  2. Replies: 192
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 03:29 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 07:36 AM