Fierce by SAN Review (Orange and Cherry)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
SAN was friendly enough to send me four sample packets (two of the Orange flavor and two of the Cherry) of their pre-workout, Fierce.

Last week I got around to trying all four packets (1 on Monday, 1 on Wednesday, and 2 on Friday). Having been cycling between Mesomorph and Lit-Up before this, I wasn't sure what could be better.

Some things I noticed while taking fierce:

-Intense Focus
-No crash afterwards
-Didn't feel cracked out
-Fought off fatigue

Overall, Fierce was a great pre-workout. At 50 servings for 35 bucks at Nutra, the price isn't bad either. I dosed 1 scoop on Monday and Wednesday and it was sufficient. On Friday, I dosed 2 scoops and I felt stupendous and wanted to stay in the gym all day. In regards to taste, the Orange > the Cherry. The orange tasted exactly like those chewable vitamin c tablets. The cherry didn't taste bad by any means (much better than say ASGT) but the orange is the definite winner.

Two Thumbs up to SAN for Fierce. I would recommend this pre-workout if you've been looking for something new to try.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good stuff, but one comment: Fierce has creatine nitrate. ;)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, but one comment: Fierce has creatine nitrate. ;)
Wow really? I feel like an idiot :p. I must have overlooked that part but I didn't feel it nearly as much as in mesomorph. Do you have the exact amount by any chance?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, but probably around 1gr, or a bit more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jtracy33 Supplement Logs 5
Lexagon Supplement Logs 23
punjabimunde Supplement Logs 2
Supplements 9
Supplements 48