I Need2BuildMuscle With Transaderm

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Jahcuree

looking sexy err jacked bro. Traps are hyuuge. Are there before pics up in this thread?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I dont have any right before my cycle. I have some August pics but I put on a bit of fat between August and my cycle because I was on vacation.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

FINAL REVIEW

I had a good experience with Transaderm for my 6 week cycle as a lean mass building agent. I initially started with a strength based program, and the last 2 weeks shifted to a hypertrophy based program. My starting weight of the cycle was 185-186 lbs and my ending weight was 192 lbs. I started off at about 10.5% BF and ended around 11%. It may even drop when I continue my AI, as some water was gained with the cycle.

I seemed to go through phases during this cycle. Initially, when I dosed the Transaderm at 5 pumps a day, I had headaches that were horrendous, and water accumulated quickly. I also had an increase in mass of about 5 lbs in the first 2 weeks. Slowly, my body acclimated myself to the product and headaches went away as a whole. I did have continuous issues with raised BP, and what felt like a slight increase in cholesterol. (Do not have final numbers, but initially, I had low cholesterol). This problem has gone away and my cardiac aoutput has increased now that I am done with the product. I know some people used for cutting to retain muscle, which it may have been even better for, but with my BP spike I wouldn't be able to handle it.

My strength was my initial concern, and on my bench, I went from being able to do 7 reps with 100 lb DB's to 9 reps with 110's. I also increased my max pullups from 21 to 25. I did also increase endurance, as I have trained for volume the past several weeks. My chest has increased from 45 to 48. My arms have increased 1.3 inches to just above 15 inches.

I am currently running a PCT of erase at 2 caps a day, Formula X and Division 1 at 2 caps per day and will start my log for that and keep everyone following this in tune with it. If anyone has some other questions just post them and I will get to them ASAP.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Great review bud! Transaderm treated you very well, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome results man! Glad you liked the trans!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Hi, is erase low or high estrogen lowering?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Erase is good for estrogen and cortisol. It works pretty well buy I'd say there's definitely better but the others have more side effects
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215
    Erase is good for estrogen and cortisol. It works pretty well buy I'd say there's definitely better but the others have more side effects
    Formastanozol is the best I've used
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •