MidwestBeast's Lemon Drop Hemavol Review (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

MidwestBeast's Lemon Drop Hemavol Review (Sponsored)

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MidwestBeast's Lemon Drop Hemavol Review (Sponsored)

Thank you to iForce and baldwalrus for the opportunity to try out Hemavol.

I've been stimulant free since May 20th, so I'm always looking for new pre-workout options that don't have caffeine or 1,3 dimeth in them.

Mixability: 9/10

1 pouch (1 scoop) mixed up great in ~12 oz of water in my shaker cup. I downed it and there wasn't much left in the shaker afterward. There was a little bit, but not enough for me to feel like I didn't get the product. Good job.

Taste: 10/10

It tasted like lemon, but not exactly like lemon-lime like a lot of pre-workout products taste like. I enjoyed it. I imagine that manipulating water level could bring it to a taste you really wanted. It didn't taste bad in the slightest or have any type of a negative aftertaste.

Effect: 9/10

Without stims, to be honest, I can't really gauge focus that well, anymore, so that's not what I was looking for. Between the medical stuff I'm dealing with along with the absence of stims, I clearly don't have the same insane mentality that I do in the gym. I don't let it take away from the numbers I put up; just the way I get them.

I hadn't lifted in nearly a week (due to the medical stuff and coming off of a surgery, too), so that may have played into this; I'm not entirely sure. I had a back workout that consisted of: lat pulldowns, T-bar rows, bent-over barbell rows and seated cable rows (wide/neutral grip); all done in 4x12 fashion, except for the lat pulldowns which had 7 sets. My lats swelled up almost instantly after the first or second set, which weren't even heavy. I was wearing a t-shirt that isn't huge, but isn't tight by any means. It felt tight the rest of the workout, which was odd lol. Not only that, but my biceps ended up blowing up after that, too. My biceps are actually killing me today, too, so I skipped my arm day to push it off with an extra rest day in between.

So, there's a chance that the huge pump came from a long break in lifting, or it just may well be the product. I plan on using the other packet of Hemavol I received after I've been lifting for about 2 weeks consistently to rule this out or confirm it.

All in all, I was very pleased with this product. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a good pump and particularly for anyone staying away from stimulants. In the non-stim pre-workout category, I've used: Adamantium, Ultima, Nitrozine, Raganok Ultra, Yok3d, Creatine Nitrate, and now this. For pumps, it may be better than creatine nitrate (another use will confirm or deny this). I haven't had a chance to use Ultima long enough, yet, but aside from it, I'd rate Hemavol at the top of the non-stim pre-workout category. I'm very interested to see what AX's new Ultra Reps is like and if MusclePharm ever rolls out the stim-free Assault, I'd like to check it out, as well.

Oh, and my pre-workout meal was just a big tin of tuna, yesterday -- zero carbs, which is also odd for the pumps.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

MWB awesome review. Looking forward to your thoughts after the second sample of Hemavol. Ive stacked hemavol with creatine nitrates so just image that!

3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    MWB awesome review. Looking forward to your thoughts after the second sample of Hemavol. Ive stacked hemavol with creatine nitrates so just image that!
    hemavol + nitrates is full of win

Awesome review bro! i find that 20oz water is my sweet spot for taste, not to sweet, not too watered down......and actually with hemavol its good to take in a little extra water than you normally would, with GMS the more water the better looking forward to your thoughts after the next run with it
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominateÖiForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice review Beast! I love this stuff. It brought back the fun for me in my workouts with the pumps it gave me. I was using the combo of MaxV2/HVol and using 1 scoop of HVol when combining. Solo I was going with 2 scoops pre. I am cycling off right now and can't wait to bring it back into the mix.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice review Beast! I love this stuff. It brought back the fun for me in my workouts with the pumps it gave me. I was using the combo of MaxV2/HVol and using 1 scoop of HVol when combining. Solo I was going with 2 scoops pre. I am cycling off right now and can't wait to bring it back into the mix.
    keep an eye out for some new flavors
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominateÖiForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    keep an eye out for some new flavors
    I had seen that awhile back and have been waiting.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

All in all, I was very pleased with this product. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a good pump and particularly for anyone staying away from stimulants. In the non-stim pre-workout category, I've used: Adamantium, Ultima, Nitrozine, Raganok Ultra, Yok3d, Creatine Nitrate, and now this. For pumps, it may be better than creatine nitrate (another use will confirm or deny this). I'd rate Hemavol at the top of the non-stim pre-workout category.
    Solid review man, glad you enjoyed. First off, I'd like to say that I hope your post surgical days are going good and you are getting your health back. A week off from the gym is never a bad thing, it will only help you in the long run. Staying off of stims since May is a huge achievement, most people, bodybuilders and everyday people alike can't manage that so props to you. I would love to be able to do that, I just have not been able to come off 1 tab of dexaprime daily because then I just have a horrid day!

12oz of water IMO may be a little on the low side. I bet if you were to increase the amount of water taken in, you would have not only had a more refreshing flavor even though you liked the flavor, but at the same time achieved slightly better pumps; maybe not but certainly possible. Looking forward to seeing how the second scoop goes for you!

Mike
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone.

The surgery wasn't a big deal; it was just wisdom teeth, but I did have 5 lol. And I'd never had surgery before, so it was a new experience for me.

Regarding the 12 oz of water -- that's just how much I mixed it with, but I had slammed a liter of water shortly before it and drank half a gallon of water during my workout, so there was plenty of water being taken in.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants to try a sample of Lemon Drop HemaVol?!?!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:40 PM
  2. The new lemon drop hemavol...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 10:37 AM