My Mini Natadrol Log 8ED

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hey so i decided to start my first log of Natadrol 8ED for 6 weeks

Due to 40 hr work week and full time college i will most likely fail to update everyday and my training and diet is not as consistant as i would like it to be but I decided to do this none the less

Supplements will be as follows

Natadrol 4am and 4pm
Ghenerate 6 sprays twice a day
Now Adam 3ed
serrapeptase 40,000 units 2am and 2 pm
D3 6000Iu's daily
lipotropin PM 3 caps pre bed
Neovar 6ed
black cats as needed
Fish oil and flaxseed oil 4am 4pm each
IntraXCell 4 twice daily
several different proteins
Xtend ed
Glycerol 3g pre WO

i think thats it
If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me or post it up

Oh yea, i will have before and after pics as well, I am 2 days in and will take pics some time tomorrow after work before work out
Im 190 lbs 5'8" and somewhere between 15-18% BF im guessing due to the fact i can see my abs when flexed :p

Here goes nothing!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!

Have you used black cats before?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
yea its a descent pick me up if im feeling to sluggish in the morning, ive gone through maybe 20 of them, i usually use 3. Ill be using them in the morning tomorrow, gotta leave for work at 5:30 :/

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea its a descent pick me up if im feeling to sluggish in the morning, ive gone through maybe 20 of them, i usually use 3. Ill be using them in the morning tomorrow, gotta leave for work at 5:30 :/
:eek:

Damn you use 3 at once?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
yea, is that to much? seems to work well at 3 i dont really notice 2

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 Black Cats is a pretty good bump. Curious to see what Ndrol gives you Big.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
3 Black Cats is a pretty good bump. Curious to see what Ndrol gives you Big.
In for the win. Curious to see what Natadrol does for you. It treated me pretty nice.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
quick update

hit some chest and tris today, had a bad chest workout due to some shoulder pain and crackling so i backed off and hit tris light weight high reps with some good quality squeezes, great tricep workout

i have noticed my nuts feel a little achy about 2hrs after dosing, its sorta wierd, it sucks if i dont have something to distract me from it lol

any questions? let me know

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hey guys
starting to notice the Natadrol today was day 5. I havent read this but im getting a bit off appatite increase during the night time after my afternoon dose. also, the ghenerate is making me sleep like 3 babies, cant believe i picked this up for 10$

if u have any questions let me know

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys
starting to notice the Natadrol today was day 5. I havent read this but im getting a bit off appatite increase during the night time after my afternoon dose. also, the ghenerate is making me sleep like 3 babies, cant believe i picked this up for 10$

if u have any questions let me know

I really liked the ghernerate from LG. I dono if it was because I liked the flavor b4 bed, or if it actual worked but I know I used it for like 3 months... Coming off it I only noticed I didn't get the sweet orange spray b4 bed... lol.... Glad it's working for you.

Noticing any strength gains?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'm going easy on the weight due to this shoulder thing I got goin on right now, going to shoulders and triceps today so hopefully all goes well

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
hey guys,
shoulders feeling better, i forget what day im on, i wanna say 8, been dosing 4 am and 4 at around 5-6 pm. I notice a little bit of muscle fullness and agressiveness. Maybe not so much aggressive as annoyed. Weight is the same and i look a little bit leaner

if my girlfriend stays at work through her shift im going to hit the gym for some chest and triceps

been thinking about trying DC training, what are yalls thoughts on the subject?

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
Late, but I'm in... I have 2x ogboth Natadrol and Formadrol on there way. Sorry, I know nothing about dogcrapp training. Good thing ur shoulder is feeling better, my one shoulder always bugs me from an old injury. Good luck w/ the run!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
thanks man, also i tried out the DC training and man is it intense. th stretching after the set is what klls you though. The shoulder stretch hurt me a little so im going to have to take it slower next time

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
not really noticing much of anything with the 8 a day, this is day 10 so might not kick in for maybe another week or more, who knows, also my diet has been inconsistant lately (even for me) weight is still the same, ill kepp yall updated, even if there are only a few of yall

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I liked Natadrol the first time I tried the second time I did'nt feel much of anything? I'm in for the ride, for the price of that stuff I may give it another shot.

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
thanks man, also i tried out the DC training and man is it intense. th stretching after the set is what klls you though. The shoulder stretch hurt me a little so im going to have to take it slower next time
Same here, stretching is almost nil with me...only thing i can stretch is my calves or ankles if cardio starts killing them...otherwize i never stretch anything...especially shoulders or I screw myself up and in pain forever... I notice when I'm dieting I get real sore, but if i pig out and get fat the pain starts to improve... good luck on ur run.. ...... 8 a day wow.. guess i'll have to start at least 8 myself..but yeah, 2nd week, lets hope its starts a recomp or something...I ain't looking for any weight gain, just 1 or 2 percent drop in fat and a hardening effect would be money well spent.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
On my phone will post an update next class period if the class is boring lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the ride since i Have a natadrol run coming up

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gonna log it? I'd be interested in how our runs differ in results
Could probably do a review doing 8caps at 8 weeks followed by DAA and Erase.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Could probably do a review doing 8caps at 8 weeks followed by DAA and Erase.
Running 4 bottles, wow. I was thinking about this, and correct me if im using the wrong term. bridging(sp) this natadrol cycle into a anabeta and erase cylce for 4 weeks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running 4 bottles, wow. I was thinking about this, and correct me if im using the wrong term. bridging(sp) this natadrol cycle into a anabeta and erase cylce for 4 weeks.
you could easily do that. I will probably be taking LCLT along with mine as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have AI LCLT

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
hey guys,
well im on day 22 and im down to 192, ive gotten some descent strength gains
I set a PR on low cable rows yesterday with 250x8, and that was closer to the end of my bac workout. noticing some recomp effects, i feel like i can se my abs a little bit more, could just be me.

I got some slin-sane, hemavol, and a bottle of ursabolic coming in today, im pretty excited. Been having a hell of a hard time getting pumps in my workout like I used to get, hopefull thee will help. I've even upped my carbs quite a bit since about a week ago and weight is consistant.

Well today is leg day, first leg day in a while due to some knee stiffness I've been having, going to focus more on squats since ive been slacking lately.

Wish me luck.

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
Looks alright for almost 3wks in. A new PR, strength gains and 2lb muscle gain. I'd like to see what happens when you start Ursabolic. I'm day on 5 of Natadrol/GHen/Formadrol - I have to take formadrol w/ this stack cause I'm prone to gyno/fat gains off everything I take, cept Epistane :)... not noticing no fat-loss yet...but I also have in Slin-Sane/Hemavol and Erase to run later. Good luck on the rest of your run. Ursabolic sounds great on paper, then again, so does Natadrol but maybe Ursabolic carries the true magic, guess you'll see (-:

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Today is day 27, I was gonna do some shoulders today but my throat is bothering me, hopefully not coming down with anything. My weight has remained constant and I have seen some strenth increases, sadly I dont really "feel" anything yet. Recovery seems to be faster as im not getting sore very much.

Also worth noting, i got my hemavol, slin-sane, and ursobolic. hemavol is pretty good, but i have to take 2 scoops. Slin sane seems to be keeping the bloat down after a cheat meal. Ursobolic the only thing so far is smokey burps, which to me is worth the pric alone. It's so cool :)

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
i just blew thru one bottle of natadrol @ 9 caps daily along w/ GHenerate. I'm into a second bottle now... Just a waste of time... but seems to work for some people.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
i just blew thru one bottle of natadrol @ 9 caps daily along w/ GHenerate. I'm into a second bottle now... Just a waste of time... but seems to work for some people.
Good post to end this log on. Personally this product was sub par for me. I saw added vascularity and possibly a bit of improved recovery but scales didn't budge and I don't look leaner. Oh well

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess this is why it didn't make much noise when it was out and is selling for $17 a bottle now.