3 grams. Whoops.

Alright man. That makes more sense...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. I hope the hand gets better soon
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I hope the hand gets better soon
    Thanks man. I'm 95% sure it's tendinitis. Going to see the doctor tomorrow, got it wrapped for now. Sucks so much.

4. Quote Originally Posted by crackerdoctor View Post
    Thanks man. I'm 95% sure it's tendinitis. Going to see the doctor tomorrow, got it wrapped for now. Sucks so much.

Hopefully nothing too bad bro. Take it easy on it until you find out what is going on
    Recoverbro Elite

5. Day 14 - Took 3 grams prior to workout.

Flat Bench - 1x8 @135, 1x8 @155, 1x8 @165, 1x8 @175.
    Incline DB - 3x10 @50 each
    Decline DB - 3x12 @60 each
    Lying SkullCrushers - 1x8 @60
    Tri Pulldown - 1x10 @50

Wrist wasn't too bad, wrapped it up tight. Still stopped early, did less accessory work so I don't compound the injury. Couldn't see the doctor today, have to go again tomorrow. Doesn't hurt so long as I keep it wrapped. Won't stop until the doc says to - after all, the log must live on.

I have had a ravenous appetite over the past two days; not sure if this is from the DAA, but I'm pretty sure it is. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Hopefully nothing too bad bro. Take it easy on it until you find out what is going on
    I am man, I'm taking the sessions pretty light. Going to shy away from wrist intensive stuff when I can. Appreciate it.
    •   

6. Increased anabolism from increased natural test output equals increase in hunger, so that more than likely is from the DAA, which is a very good thing!
    Recoverbro Elite

7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Increased anabolism from increased natural test output equals increase in hunger, so that more than likely is from the DAA, which is a very good thing!
    Yeah I always notice an increase in hunger when I was on DAA....and even more so now that i've been using transaderm

8. Day 15: Took 3 grams prior to workout.

Deadlift - 3x5 @265
    Pullups - 10,10,6,4
    Low Row - 3x8 @145
    Bicep Curls - 3x5 @30
    Static Curls - 1 @25

Wrist was great until I hit the curls. It's getting pretty good. I felt great overall in my workout today, think the DAA has really kicked in. Yeah buddy.

9. Quote Originally Posted by crackerdoctor View Post
    Here we go, one week in.
    Day 8: Took 3 grams 30 minutes prior to workout.

Incline bench - 3x10 @155
    Flat Bench - sets of 8,7,6 @155
    Incline - 3x5 @135 (with spot on last 2 sets)
    Dips - 9,5,5 @BW
    Tri Pulldown - 3x10 @40

There are what appears to be acne spots on my arm. My temper really flared up yesterday (some ******* was placing tacks underneath car's tires.) and I almost beat some guy into the pavement. Other than that, no real noticeable effects yet. Started 2 capsules of Erase per day.
    sounds like a normal day to me......is it just me or are people getting more stupid by the day???
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

10. glad to hear its kickin in for ya

11. Awesome man glad to hear you are starting to notice a difference with the DAA

12. Day 16 - 3 grams prior to workout
    2 sets of assisted pullups
    Overhead DB Press - 3x10 @50
    Arnold Press - 3x12,8,5 @40
    Shoulder Series - 2x8,6 @15
    Leg Press - 3x8 @3,6,4 plates respectively.
    LP Calf Raises - 3x25 @180

Day 17 - 3 grams with pre-workout (Code 3, I believe)
    Bench - 2x8 @175, 1x4-4 @175,155 respectively
    Decline Bench - 3x8,6,6 @155
    Cable Cross - 3x15,15,12 @20
    Single Hand Pulldown - 3x8 @20, with assist on final 2 reps on final set.
    (Note: I don't usually do chest after shoulders, bad, but wanted to get chest in before, see below about Doc.)

Thanks for the feedback, first of all; wouldn't be near as fun without it. Numbers are good, workouts are solid. I am 100% seeing the doctor about the hand tomorrow, b/c now the thumb is the main antagonist. I have a sneaky suspicion she's going to tell me to take a week off - we'll see. If she does, I'm going to go ahead and end the cycle, and write up a final review. If not, I'll go onto the 21st day and stop there. I'll be sure to update tomorrow. Thanks guys!

13. Nice update bro. DAA looks like its doing its thing
    Recoverbro Elite

14. Doc told me to take off until wednesday, so I'm going to go ahead and call it a cycle.

NTBM-DAA is a great product. The taste was tolerable, though I recommend using at least 12 oz of water. Best to mix it with a PWO. I got some pretty solid gains; my weight has been consistently coming in at ~176 (Up from 168). Very impressive - not going to say the DAA was the ultimate cause, but it definitely helped.

I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a natty test booster to give this stuff a try. Thanks for the opportunity to log guys, hope I did alright; if y'all ever want me to log something else I'll be more than happy. Peace.

15. Quote Originally Posted by crackerdoctor
    Doc told me to take off until wednesday, so I'm going to go ahead and call it a cycle.

NTBM-DAA is a great product. The taste was tolerable, though I recommend using at least 12 oz of water. Best to mix it with a PWO. I got some pretty solid gains; my weight has been consistently coming in at ~176 (Up from 168). Very impressive - not going to say the DAA was the ultimate cause, but it definitely helped.

I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a natty test booster to give this stuff a try. Thanks for the opportunity to log guys, hope I did alright; if y'all ever want me to log something else I'll be more than happy. Peace.
    Thanks for the great review bro. I'm glad you enjoyed the DAA
    Recoverbro Elite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 135
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 04:51 AM
  2. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 03:07 PM
  3. Still rubbing myself - a NTBM Thiomucase sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51