Controlled Labs White Flood Watermelon with AM/PM Reduction log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Controlled Labs White Flood Watermelon with AM/PM Reduction log


    A big thanks to RenegadeRows Controlled Labs for choosing me as one of their loggers!!! I just finished up a log couple weeks ago and will be logging these two products for a month. Currently 31 yrs old 5'5 247. Will do measurements tomorrow at gym. I've been back on the gym now for close to a year and just starting to and warm up. Will usually log btw 4-7 days week. Some of my other staples of supps will beL Fish Oil, Myofusion protein, Whey bolic protein post workout, and multivitamins.

  2. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    A big thanks to RenegadeRows Controlled Labs for choosing me as one of their loggers!!! I just finished up a log couple weeks ago and will be logging these two products for a month. Currently 31 yrs old 5'5 247. Will do measurements tomorrow at gym. I've been back on the gym now for close to a year and just starting to and warm up. Will usually log btw 4-7 days week. Some of my other staples of supps will beL Fish Oil, Myofusion protein, Whey bolic protein post workout, and multivitamins.
    Good luck!! Hopefully my bottle gets in soon!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks it was lying on my bed this afternoon when I got home. I was like oh yeahhhhhhh!
    •   
       

  4. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sub'd.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sub'd... Can't wait
  6. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Felt really good today. I took the first dose of PM reduction last night and didn't even realize it had ingredients to help sleep. We all know I have trouble sleeping, but once I fell alseep I don't remember waking up but one time to pee. Then this morning I took first dose of AM. I never once felt jittery but felt like I had slept for days ready to train. Before hitting legs I took my dose of White Flood Watermelon. It mixes very easy and taste better then most of the other ones I've tried. So far so good but still early.

    Legs:

    Squsts 135lbs x 8,8,8

    leg presses: 315lbs x 8,8,8

    seated leg curls 135lbs x 10,10,10

    lying leg curls: 80lbs x 8,8,8
  7. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1184
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Here bro, liked White flood so interested to see how you get on with am/pm product
  8. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    So far what I love the most about white flood is it mixes very easily no clumps. Feeling good energy today and less bloated. Today was Shoulders!!

    Behind-neck pull downs: 100lbs x 8,8,8

    Lat Machine pull downs: 150lbs x 8,8,8

    shoulder db presses: 50lbs x 8,8,8

    upright straight bar rows: 85lbs x 6,6,6

    standing alt db front rasies: 15lbs x 10,10,10
  9. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Felt really good today. I took the first dose of PM reduction last night and didn't even realize it had ingredients to help sleep. We all know I have trouble sleeping, but once I fell alseep I don't remember waking up but one time to pee. Then this morning I took first dose of AM. I never once felt jittery but felt like I had slept for days ready to train. Before hitting legs I took my dose of White Flood Watermelon. It mixes very easy and taste better then most of the other ones I've tried. So far so good but still early.

    Legs:

    Squsts 135lbs x 8,8,8

    leg presses: 315lbs x 8,8,8

    seated leg curls 135lbs x 10,10,10

    lying leg curls: 80lbs x 8,8,8
    Great start. I'm really glad the PM helped you sleep!
  10. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    That makes two of us. I still have a hard time trying to fall alseep but once I do, I'm out til alarm goes off!! The Watermelon taste good although I can taste the beet juice in it lol but def better then others. It gives me a solid energy during workouts.
  11. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    The trt is kicking in, and I love the AM/PM combo! Today was Triceps day. Solid energy flow nothing mind blowing but very focused workout.

    Triceps:

    Rope Pressdowns: 125lbs x 10,10,10

    lying ez bar skull crushers: 70lbs x 8,8,8

    seated one arm db pull overs: 60lbs x 8,8,8

    reverse straight bar curls 45lbs x 10,10,10
  12. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Good work man!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,791
    Rep Power
    155039
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    0.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subd bruh bruh
  14. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Today was chest and biceps day and gota say these 5x5's on flat bench are pure hell but I love it. Energy levels still up and trt still kicking in. Trying to redue workouts, as I'm getting stronger but I'm not dropping weight like I'd like too.

    Chest:

    Flat bench: 205lbs x 5,5,5,5,5 PR!

    flat bench db flyes 25lbs x8,8,8

    push ups 3 sets 15

    Biceps: alt db preacher curls 35lbs x6,6,6

    cable machine bar curls: 90lbs x 10,10,10,10
  15. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Today was chest and biceps day and gota say these 5x5's on flat bench are pure hell but I love it. Energy levels still up and trt still kicking in. Trying to redue workouts, as I'm getting stronger but I'm not dropping weight like I'd like too.

    Chest:

    Flat bench: 205lbs x 5,5,5,5,5 PR!

    flat bench db flyes 25lbs x8,8,8

    push ups 3 sets 15

    Biceps: alt db preacher curls 35lbs x6,6,6

    cable machine bar curls: 90lbs x 10,10,10,10
    Nice pr!
    Love 5x5!
    Yea I'm on 1on/2off.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Today I was feeling extremely good with a solid energy. My well being is up big time since being with that new Dr. Just hope it continues!! Hit up some shoulders today and hopefully legs tomorrow after I cut the grass one last time for the fall. Then My oldest son's birthday is later today!! 10 yrd old he's growing up to damn fast. I just thought about it and he'll graduate high school before I turn 39 ouch!!!!

    Shoulders:

    machine lat pull downs: 150lbs x 10,10,10

    Seated alt db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    Upright rows: straight bar total 85lbs x 8,8,8

    behind neck pulldowns: 100lbs x 6,6,6

    standing front raise db: 20lbs x 6,6,6
  17. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Today I was feeling extremely good with a solid energy. My well being is up big time since being with that new Dr. Just hope it continues!! Hit up some shoulders today and hopefully legs tomorrow after I cut the grass one last time for the fall. Then My oldest son's birthday is later today!! 10 yrd old he's growing up to damn fast. I just thought about it and he'll graduate high school before I turn 39 ouch!!!!

    Shoulders:

    machine lat pull downs: 150lbs x 10,10,10

    Seated alt db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    Upright rows: straight bar total 85lbs x 8,8,8

    behind neck pulldowns: 100lbs x 6,6,6

    standing front raise db: 20lbs x 6,6,6
    That's great news!!
    Glad the trt is goin good. Sucks when you cant even get your hormones in line. Especially in our cases. Where out hobby depend on it lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Today was busy day!!! First woke up to cutt grass and yard work. Then on to gym for leg day. Next come home to grill hot dogs for oldest son's Birthday party with 7 kids and tons of unlces and aunts lol. I survived but no more leg day on party days!!

    Legs:

    Squats: 135lbs x 6,6,6

    Seated leg curls: 135lbs x 10,10,10

    lying leg curls: 80lbs x 8,8,8

    Leg presses: 4 plates x 10 warm up, 6 plates x 8,8 8 plates x 6,6 PR!!! I started writing total plates bc I don't know how much typicl leg press slates weigh.
  19. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great job so far, lol @ the birthday party. I know exactly what you mean!
  20. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Feeling 10 x's better each day since doing the trt shots. Also the white flood has been a huge help in giving me some energy to increase my lifts. I did a new exercise today that I saw this hugh older mexican guy doing. His arms got to be close 20's. Anyway I use the high pulley single arm handle bar and keep elbows close in and keep them still whiling pressing down for 10 reps then reversing and pulling down. I swear my arms about exploded.

    Arm day:

    seated one arm db pull overs: 60lbs x 10,10,10

    ez bar skull crushers: 85lbs x 8,8,8 PR!!!

    standing ez bar curls: 85lbs x 8,8,8

    one arm preacher db curls: 30lbs x 6,6,6

    standing high pulley single hand bar press downs 30lbs x 10, then reversed pull downs x 10 3 sets each

    rope pressdowns: 110lbs x 8,8,8
  21. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Feeling 10 x's better each day since doing the trt shots. Also the white flood has been a huge help in giving me some energy to increase my lifts. I did a new exercise today that I saw this hugh older mexican guy doing. His arms got to be close 20's. Anyway I use the high pulley single arm handle bar and keep elbows close in and keep them still whiling pressing down for 10 reps then reversing and pulling down. I swear my arms about exploded.

    Arm day:

    seated one arm db pull overs: 60lbs x 10,10,10

    ez bar skull crushers: 85lbs x 8,8,8 PR!!!

    standing ez bar curls: 85lbs x 8,8,8

    one arm preacher db curls: 30lbs x 6,6,6

    standing high pulley single hand bar press downs 30lbs x 10, then reversed pull downs x 10 3 sets each

    rope pressdowns: 110lbs x 8,8,8
    Nice workout man, looks like everything is going well now that the TRT is all right

    Oh, and congratz on the PR
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks bro I can only imagine what I'll be doing when I'm in months into solid trt plus some lol. My arms felt unreal after doing those high pulleys.
  23. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Went to the Orthpedic today about my right shoulder. No bone spur or rotar cuff tear however slight pull or what ever he said lol in bicep tendon and above rotar. SOB gave me two freaking shots one on top and in front!! Said it didn't look bad and to rest a day or two from lifting. Was going to do chest today, but may hit back and do chest tomorrow.
  24. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Ok I'm getting solid pumps every day and I keep seeing my strength on key exercises jump!! I have been doing 5x5 on flat bench for weeks now hitting 205 last week and with shoulder shots yesterday, I went with 8,6,4,2 today and hit 225lbs at 2 rep with an extra for 3 then drop set ohhhh yeahhhh brother it's on!!!!!!

    Chest:

    flat bench presses: 8 x 155lbs 6 x 175lbs 4 x 205lbs 225lbs x 3 then drop set 135lbs x 10 half pause reps

    flat bench db flyes: 25lbs x 8,8,8

    incline db presses: 45lbs x 8,8,8

    close grip cable bar pull to chest: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    lying 10 degree flyes on machine: low weight 40 reps for burn out: Note never done these before but good friend of mine at gym who is bout 5'11 255 solid with maybe 9-11 percent body fat and has competed, showed me these and mentioned they would be much easier on shoulder then the db flyes til shoulder heals. Have to say they feel good!!!
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just checking in bud, everything looking good
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  26. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah man I'm sitting here talking to the Mrs about wanted to go back to the gym right now!!!!!
  27. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ok I'm getting solid pumps every day and I keep seeing my strength on key exercises jump!! I have been doing 5x5 on flat bench for weeks now hitting 205 last week and with shoulder shots yesterday, I went with 8,6,4,2 today and hit 225lbs at 2 rep with an extra for 3 then drop set ohhhh yeahhhh brother it's on!!!!!!



    Chest:

    flat bench presses: 8 x 155lbs 6 x 175lbs 4 x 205lbs 225lbs x 3 then drop set 135lbs x 10 half pause reps

    flat bench db flyes: 25lbs x 8,8,8

    incline db presses: 45lbs x 8,8,8

    close grip cable bar pull to chest: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    lying 10 degree flyes on machine: low weight 40 reps for burn out: Note never done these before but good friend of mine at gym who is bout 5'11 255 solid with maybe 9-11 percent body fat and has competed, showed me these and mentioned they would be much easier on shoulder then the db flyes til shoulder heals. Have to say they feel good!!!

    mean chest workout!!! I miss being able to use DBs lol.... I really miss the pec dec though...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Man I'm still feeling my arms from the other day no joke this single arm duals of pull downs and pressdowns made my tricepts feel like a brick wall. I'm loving this bro I'm getting addicted to the surge!!!!!!!!!!
  29. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Today was back day. Felt good but seems like some weight just to little and some just right.

    Back:

    seated wide grip pull to chest: 70lbs x 10,10,10

    Alt db rows: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    face pulls: 110lbs x 10,10,10

    t-bar rows: 95lbs x 8,8,8

    trap bar dead lifts: 225lbs x 8,8,8
  30. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Today was back day. Felt good but seems like some weight just to little and some just right.

    Back:

    seated wide grip pull to chest: 70lbs x 10,10,10

    Alt db rows: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    face pulls: 110lbs x 10,10,10

    t-bar rows: 95lbs x 8,8,8

    trap bar dead lifts: 225lbs x 8,8,8
    Nice trap bar deads!!

    I got the white flood in yesterday. I'll be using it Monday on my workout. Should be good.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Today break from lifting. Went to track with wife to do a mile then back to the house for SEC Football!!!
  32. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looking excellent here
  33. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Legs:

    Squats: 135lbs warm up x 10 155lbs x 8,8,8

    leg presses: warm up 4 plates x 10 - 6 plates x 8 8 plates x 6

    leg ext: 135lbs x 10,10,10
  34. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Today woke up early to get oil change and some starbucks white chocolate mocha lol. Afterwards went to an early gym session for chest. I felt amazing in pumps today and when doing bench presses, I changed my forum to coming down to chest then half way back up OMG I feel so much better in my chest doing that then full rep.

    Chest:

    db incline presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    flat bench press: warm up 155lbs x 10 185lbs x 12, 12, 12 lbs

    db flyes: 25lbs x 8,8,8

    incline barbell press: 185lbs x 6,6,6
  35. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    One hella of pump today for arm day. I felt really good and alive now that the sleep pill I got from Dr. Friday wore off. I took first dose Fri night and it laid me out till 11 am Saturday. My arms were about to pop off after gym.

    Arms:

    Triceps:

    seated db over presses: 60lbs x 10,10,10

    lying ez bar skull crushers: 85lbs x 8,8,8

    rope pressdowns: 110lbs x 10,10,10

    tri and bi super set single arm press downs with reverse grip pull downs: 30lbs x 10,10,10 on each exercise

    standing alt db curls: 40lbs x 6,6,6

    seated preacher one arm db curls: 35lbs x 6,6,6

    standing ez bar curls: 85lbs x 8,8,8
  36. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Kick ass man!!! Looking good!!!

    Thats why I don't take sleeping pills, lol...! I wouldn't like being knocked out for that long... although its good for your muscles
  37. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    WEll with me having sleep issues for so long it helps me get back to solid sleep for better recovery and hopefully to help knock off this fat. Today was long work day. Tomorrow will be hitting up chest.
  38. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Boy what a long day at work today. Had to rearrange igloos that contains pallets of boots and gloves used to destroy chemicals at the depot I work for. All chemicals have been burned now, but they have to decon the igloos. These are in the middle of the woods in Alabama!!!!!!! So why Im a saying this lol!! When I opened the door, my co worker scream like a biatchhh and took off running. I almost step in the igloo when I saw the biggest mf diamondback rattle snake. All the testosterone in the world isn't going to make me go head to head with one of them!

    Back day: Feeling the pumps still from white flood, although not the tingle kind. Def see increase in strength hitting pr in db rows!!

    DB Rows: 55lbs x 8,8,8

    machine rows: 125lbs x 10 140lbs x 10,10,10

    seated wide grip lat pull downs: 80lbs x 10,10,10

    face pulls: 110lbs x 10,10,10
  39. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Today I was super pumped even despite something making me hit the bathroom 3 times before lifting!!! That and going to the labs to do sperm speciment was embarrasssing!!

    Shoulders:

    seated db presses: 55lbs x 10,10,10

    behind-neck-pulldowns: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    lat machine pull downs: 150lbs x 8,8,8

    Db upright rows: first time doing there so started with 30lbs x 10,10,10

    I'm feeling more jack up today and for some reason wanting to fight. My agression levels are higher then I can remember them being.
  40. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Wow I'm def on a high right now as far as over all feeling and strength. I am still struggling to lose stomach fat but strength and def in arms are showing. Today was chest day and hit couple of pr's!!

    CHEST:

    Flat barbell bench press: warm up 135lbs x 10 205lbs x 8, 225lbs x 5 245lbs x 4 PR!!!!!!!!

    flat db bench press: 60lb's pr x 8,8,8 couldn't believe how easy it felt wth

    lying db flyes: 30lbs x 8,8,8

    decline bench press: 135lbs x 10,10,10
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 01:39 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:38 PM
  3. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 12:59 AM
  4. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 06:48 PM
  5. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 02:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in