Supplement expiration dates?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of 6-oxo that has an expiration of 11/11. I guess my question is, is ok to use supps after their stated expiration? Do people do it often, how long after would a product like this be good for?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would say 6 months plus. It also depends on how it was stored. Assuming a cool dark place it should be fine for at least 6 months past the expiration date.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thats good news as i dont really want to waste it now, would rather save it for the spring since i will never be able to find another bottle.

I wish you still could find some 6-oxo, my favorite supp by far. Anyone know of a very close substitute?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thats good news as i dont really want to waste it now, would rather save it for the spring since i will never be able to find another bottle.

I wish you still could find some 6-oxo, my favorite supp by far. Anyone know of a very close substitute?
It won't go bad all at once but will lose potency little by little over time,it'll be fine for the spring, keep in the freezer, it'll slow down the degradation process