ProOne gets FIERCE (sponsored)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.81%

ProOne gets FIERCE (sponsored)

First, I'd like to thank the SAN guys for giving me the opportunity. I was excited to try out two flavors I've never had before.

Yesterday, I went with the Wild Cherry.

Mixability: 8/10 Had some residue left but added some more water and all was good

Taste: 7/10 I was a little disappointed with the taste. Seemed to have some tartness and left a medicinal after taste.

Focus: 9/10 FIERCE had me in the zone throughout my leg workout.

Energy 10/10 This had surprised me. I took this about 35 minutes prior to workout and was waiting to "feel" the energy build. I didn't feel anything per se, but the energy was there. I squatted, did extensions, rdl's, calves and threw in some bi's with 25 minutes of HIIT and abs. I felt like I could go on for another hour. Energy was smooth and clean.

Tomorrow is chest and tri's with Orange FIERCE.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Here we go! :d
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.81%

Last night was chest and tri's....with the Orange flavor which I like better than the cherry.

Mixability: 9/10 Orange mixed up with no problems

Taste: 9/10 In my opinion much better than the cherry.

Focus:10/10 FIERCE had me in the zone throughout my workout.

Energy 10/10 Another High Energy workout. My 3X6 bench workout ended up being 3X8 with 275. Just because I could. Energy was smooth and clean with no crash.

My regular pwo of choice are ASGT, White Flood, and before they messed with it, Mesomorph. So far FIERCE is keeping up with the rest of my favorites. We will see Saturday which is back (deads) and shoulders (presses). Might have to go Orange for that workout...lol
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.81%

Missed my weekend workout due to family commitments....will be using cherry tonight for legs(squats)
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

hmm not a fan of cherry but this stuff sounds good I might have to rethink cherry again
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I LOVE the Cherry, best flavor ever.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.81%

Alright, last night was squat night. I mixed up the Cherry flavor and my thoughts are this: I don't like the flavor and it certainly doesn't mix up easily. As far as what the product does: Focus, Energy, Strength were all on point. I had a great squat workout and cardio session. Good thing I have an option on flavor, as I really like the Orange and will be getting FIERCE soon.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    Alright, last night was squat night. I mixed up the Cherry flavor and my thoughts are this: I don't like the flavor and it certainly doesn't mix up easily. As far as what the product does: Focus, Energy, Strength were all on point. I had a great squat workout and cardio session. Good thing I have an option on flavor, as I really like the Orange and will be getting FIERCE soon.

Nice review. I didn't notice the difference in mixing from one flavor to the other but I don't care for the cherry as much either. Though I think the "orange' tastes more like lemonade it's really good.

I totally agree with you on the energy thing too. I never "felt it" kick in either but it sure was there the whole workout and then some. I really do like the formula and I'm sure I'll be buying some if the price is right.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.81%

I used my last sample packet of FIERCE Orange(love this flavor). Last night was chest and tri's and had another outstanding session. Focus was very good. Again, energy was great. I had plenty left in the tank after my hour and forty five minute workout. My final thoughts are that FIERCE is a top notch pwo that IMO gets better the more you use it. I WILL be picking up some FIERCE very soon. Thanks again to Nate and the rest of the SAN guys.

Similar Forum Threads

1. looking for a product similar to SAN fierce...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 11:52 AM
  2. SAN Fierce reviews first dose
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 02:41 AM
  3. SAN Fierce
    By sly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 07:15 PM